Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:19 am
Zafine the crow

With Ephah having agreed to go for a swim with her Risketi had nearly taken the other child's hand and hurried out of a shop and hurried to lead her to the lake. There was no need or time for swim suits after all they were both girls and with Ephor's wonderful taste in underwear it would be just fine if she wore that too if she was worried about it.

The dilibird had led her to small lake that would serve their needs just find and once at the shores Risketi with no real word or care just started to remove her clothes, "It is a hot day though so it should be warm enough for swimming." She said as she removed her mask and started to remove her shirt. "Thank you for coming to swim with me."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:28 am
Ephah chuckles a bit. " I Can Agree with there. It is nice and warm" Ephah looks at her quizickly "Why are you taking your clothes off?" She tillts her head slightly, her tail wagging a bit

Dooma

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:02 am
Zafine the crow

Risketi smirked, "Wet clothes suck to stand around in. So if we take them off before swimming it would be gross standing around afterwards." She removed her armer shoulder pad and shoes then started to wriggle out of her tight little boy shorts. Once of of them she opened up her tail to drop everything within it. Several pairs of underwear fell down on to her pile of clothes. "Your not going to swim in your clothes are you? I mean I don't wear underwear so I can swim in them right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:11 am
Ephah makes sure to look at Risketi's face. "I'll be staying my underwear and you can swim with out if you want to" She sets her bag down and begins to take her clothes off.

Dooma

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:12 am
Zafine the crow

Most of the poke-children and poke-teens Risteki met were rather on the tall side, heck her closest friend was an onyx child and trumped nearly anyone in size, so it did not occur to her until Ephah had removed her shirt that the person in front of her was not in fact a child or a teen. Though the adult did try to keep her eyes focused on Risktei's face the dilibird seemed to have no shame in looking over the hybrid's form and main her choice in underwear. "You can keep them on but it is so sad to ruin such pretty undies." She smiled brightly and turned to pad into the water. It was a bit brisk but so very refreshing. She waded in to her hips before turning back to see if Ephah was following. "You do know how to swim right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:17 am
Ephah nod "I know how to swim I just don't do it a lot" she slowly sinks into the water. She looks at her "Do you know how to swim?". Her tail digs in the dirt slowly as to not get the water dirty.

Dooma

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:09 pm
Zafine the crow

Risketi smiled and gave a shrug. "Yes I know how to swim...well kind of...tail makes it hard." she sank fully into the water as well then now seeing the other in the water. "Why don't you swim more often? Do you not like the water?" Maybe with her both covered the other would not seem so stiff.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:26 pm
Dooma

"Nah, I like to swim but I just don't have much time" She said calmly, looking around. She reaches behind her own head and ties her hair up so it might not get wet. "How often do you swim?"  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:42 am
Zafine the crow

Risketi moved towards the shore to bring up her tail and scooped up air into it and tied it up at the end before walking back into the water her tail now floating above the water like a float. "I don't swim often at all. I have not go swimming in four months maybe...but it is nice and warm now so maybe I should try to swim more often maybe I can even become a better swimmer?" she shifted to lean on her tail like it were a beach ball so she could float half in and half out of the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:48 am
Dooma

"Is there any reason why you haven't swam in four months?" Ephah asked, scteching a bit, tilting her head slightly. She sinks int the water more so that only her head is above the water so her body can't be seen.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:54 am
Zafine the crow

"Well lots of reasons, one it was too cold four months ago to swim in lakes or at the beach. And I was kidnapped...well pokenapped at the time. But I guess my captor thinks it is good to give me and my friend free time every now and then so he lets us wander now that he knows we will come back to him. I think maybe Frank has a crush on him but she is hard to read." She watched the other sink lower, "Oh do you want a go on my tail? It is fun!" she offered with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:00 am
Dooma

She looks at her and her eyes widen a bit "I-i don't know, I might make you sink. I weigh a lot" She says and rubs the back of her neck, embarresed now.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:20 am
Zafine the crow

"Oh I am sure you don't weight that much. You have a lovely bodies, I can only hope to grow up as sexy as you and be able to wear such lovely undies." she giggled, "And if it does not hold you we can add more air into my tail." she rolled over so she splashed back into the water and then moved out a bit more into the deeper water so there was a greater chance of her tail keeping the adult afloat. She then bobbed her tail trying to tempt the other female over, "Come on and give it a go, you will see how nice it is."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:25 am
Dooma

Ephah's face slowly turned red at her comment. She looks at her as she goes into the deeper water. She slowly swims over, Still warry to lean on her tail. "I-i'm not so sure about it holding me" She mumbles a bit, very flustered  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:41 pm
Zafine the crow

Risketi smirked at bit seeing the adult so nervous and shy, honestly she had no clue why she would be. She shook her head, "well give it a shot just put some of your weight on it and work up to getting more of you body up onto the tail if it sinks too much at first we will at more and my knot is good so it won't pop open." She winked at the older female.  
Jirachi's Wish

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff