Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:46 pm
User Image

Being the Head of the Ceremonial pony in a herd called Moeru Yoake no Junjo, Toma-kun is held to expectations that sometimes drive him against a corner and he needs to find his escape. So he wanders from his herd as he looks for something to take his mind off of the expectations that he is held to. The stress is a bit much from time to time. Training the new Ceremonial ponies to hosting most of the Ceremonies. He looks up at the night sky seeing he will only travel from the herd at night when the sun doesn't beat down on his dark black fur coat making him feel as if he is over heating. Besides he isn't one that likes to travel in the day light even when it is winter. Because to him everything is better at night. But when the herd shifts locations then he will move in the day light with them. Though he hates too.

Looking back to what lays in front of him as he sees a glancing rainbow. But it is night time. This sparked his interest as he smirks with a bit of a snicker to it. Then he starts to follow where this dancing rainbow was going. But here is a thought. If rainbows are only light reflecting in some gems as well as rain and there is no light, nor gems. And it isn't raining where is this rainbow coming from and how would one go about catching a rainbow. These thoughts stopped him in his tracks a bit as he wonders if one of his normal cages would be able to hold this rainbow. After all this might just be another Soquili with a fur coat too pretty to leave be. That had to be it. Because there is nothing here at the moment that would cast a rainbow.

Therefore it has to be another Soquili or maybe even a familiar animal or something. But now he wonders if this is a walker which is something evil that not even he would try to cage. Or it is something sweeter. Hoping that this rainbow is something sweeter. Then he would be able to say that he caged a rainbow. But he would not just jump to caging it right away. Does not matter if it is a male or female that has never mattered to him. Just evil walkers he would like to avoid. There aren't a lot that he would avoid. But walkers more so the pure ones he does not play with no matter what. Realizing that he is not moving as he starts again seeing he needs to find the rainbow again. He had lost sight of it when he lost himself in thought. His eyes scanning the area until he spots the rainbow again. Following it as if he is stalking pray without a sound.

WC :: 482  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:05 pm
User Image

Dancing about in the night time air as she is someone who does not normally care about things that do not involve her. Most things just did not involve her so she never took notice of them or the other soquili around her. Now she will take notice of walkers pure or cursed seeing those are things that could kill her without trying too hard so even if they did not involve her, she took notice of them in order to make sure that she stayed alive and well. But that was far from her mind on this beautiful night. Dancing around Mei Koi did not feel the need to worry and she does not sense anything around that would do harm to her so she is being a bit carefree at the moment. It is not often that she is allowed to be so carefree at night. Most of the time there is something lurking in the night air.

Mainly because in the area she was in before this there was a Pure walker's den. Now that she is far from there she feels more free and able to dance without a care in the world. This feeling of being so free is clouding her mind though and she has not noticed that she is being stalked be a stallion who might have paws and will do no real harm to her. But might scare the living day lights out of her. After all she has never been caged before and the thought has never came across her mind that she ever would be. Not that it will happen tonight but she should be more aware of what lurks in this new area that she is planning on staying in for few weeks or so. But for right mow dancing is the most important thing on her mind.

Leave it to Mei Koi who was known in her old home as Miss no Care in the World. Others would pick fun at her for this and that is the main reason she left there and started out traveling the world on her own. The thought of gaining a familiar has crossed her mind before and she is looking for one but for now the free feeling is overwhelming her to do nothing but dance about. She loved to dance and only did so when she thought she was fully alone. After all she would be too embarrassed to do so in front of another. Because of the bulling from when she was younger she does not and will not dance in front of one she does not trust fully with all of her being. Not that she has someone that she can trust with all of her being nor has she tried to find one.

WC :: 466  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:14 pm
Watching this mare as he smirks a bit. The mare must not have known that he was there at all. The dancing about was nice to watch. Oh this mare looked alone. Maybe he should say something. No not yet. He wanted to watch the dancing rainbow. He had to admit that she was a pretty mare. There were a lot of pretty mares. Etai Aijou was one as well. But this one was new to him. A female that he didn't know and who was not a part of the herd. Hmm maybe she would like to become part of the herd. He would ask that once he shows himself. Until then he will stay hidden for the right time to come along so that he can show himself without scaring the mare off.

WC :: 135  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:22 pm
Still dancing about as she is forever in her own world as long as she believes that she is alone and that no one else is about the area. She does not know that she is being watched by Toma-kun. If she did then she would have stopped and hide. After all she would be so embarrassed if she had known that she was being watched the way she is. But Mei Koi is not one of those ponies that can feel the aura of others. It would have been different if she was trained to feel the aura of others. So that she would have been able to feel that she was being watched by someone. Maybe this stallion watching her will teach her that in time. She stops dancing for a moment to rest as she is getting tired. So she now lays down and looks up at the night sky giving Toma-kun the right chance to come out and show himself.

WC :: 164  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:28 pm
Smirking as he watches the mare lay down now. Making this the right time to show himself off to her. After all she is tired out and laying down so she can not run off like she would have been able to do when she was standing and dancing about. He slowly comes out from the shadows as he starts to softly and slowly walk up to her making little to no sound as his paws grip the ground like a wolf does when hunting so he knows how to walk about without giving himself away. He can feel and read the auras of others as well. He needs to be able to with his line of work as the head Ceremonial pony. He then stops walking as he is standing before her. "Miss hello. I am Toma-kun. No need to be scared. I just want to talk."

WC :: 148  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:35 pm
Mei Koi was startled as she looks at Toma-kun. Wait when did this male get so close to her. Dumbfounded as she blinks a few times. "Wait Mister Toma-kun was it? How did you get so close? I did not hear you or anything." Those questions are going to lead her into training with Toma-kun not that she knows that as of right now but it is going to be something that she wishes for so that she can keep herself safer from all dangers. Slowly getting to her hooves as she bows a bit. "I am Mei Koi." She is only calm because she does not know that he has seen her dancing about. But when she finds out that he saw her dancing she just might get a little bashful.

WC :: 132  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:25 pm
"Well I am a ninja." He jokes a bit as he picks up a paw. "Paws grip the ground so that I can walk about making little to no sound. It is helpful Miss Rainbow Mei Koi." Toma-kun smirks a bit as he watches her. "So may I ask what brings you out this far and by yourself?" Pondering on this as he can't see why a mare would be alone. After all his herd leader doesn't allow or like the mares in the herd to be out and about all alone. He likes someone or a familiar to be with them in case something happens. So Toma-kun believes it is only natural for a mare to be in the company of another or at least a familiar.

WC :: 130  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:45 pm
Looking at him thinking about the rainbow part he added before her name. "The Rainbow part is not needed you know." Then she thinks about but he asked after that. "Alone? Am I? After all you are here. But I guess before you showed up I was alone. Maybe I should find a familiar or something." She giggles a bit as she looks at him. "You know that you are alone as well." Looking about more and more as she doesn't see a familiar with him or any other pony near by. "Or are you a member of a herd looking for something?" She wonders a bit as she has never been a member of a herd but the thought is something that has crossed her mind.

WC :: 127  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:57 pm
Toma-kun laughs a bit as he looks at her. "Well yes Mei Koi you are not alone now that I am here. And Yes I am a member of a herd so I am not really alone. Would you like to join the herd? We could use a free spirit like you. You could help me out if you join." He points out as he watches her. Wondering if she will agree to join the herd. After all she looked interested when she brought up the work herd as if a flame flickered in her eyes as the work escaped her mouth. So just maybe she might cave in and join him. Another mare in the herd is a nice thing and he would know that if she joined the herd that she would then be protected.

WC :: 138  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:07 pm
Shocked as she looks at him. "Me join your herd? Is that allowed? If so then yes. Thank you so much." She smiles as she is now looking forward to this. Being a free spirit and liking to be alone was an armor to protect her from being lonely. Still will be free spirited no matter what. Mei Koi looks over Toma-kun. He never looked as if he was the type to cause too much trouble and if he did she has a feeling it would be all in good fun at least to him. She laughs a bit as she bows to him. "Thank you for running into me and giving me the chance to dance to a different drum. I look forward to something new. A herd is going to be so new to me.".

WC :: 138  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:28 pm
He looks at her as he smiles. A different drum hmm. He thinks. Well maybe that was just what he was offering her. A different drum to dance to through life. Although Toma-kun never thought of it that way. All that was on his mind was that she would be an interesting new herd mate. Nothing more then that as he bows his head to her. "So a different drum. Well I can't wait to listen to this new drum in which you will dance to." He points out as he laughs a bit. "It will be an interesting dance to watch. I am looking forward to it more then you know. Which makes me so happy that I ran into you." He fixes his laughing as he watches her more. "Welcome home then."

WC :: 135  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:48 pm
Looking at her as she is still in shock a bit as she looks at the ground for a moment and then back at him. "Well then I look forward to dancing to the beat of a new drum just for you." Smiling as she feels as if she has made a new friend. "So Toma can I call you a friend?" She ponders that thought that she just realized she asked out loud. After all being able to call him a friend would be a wondrous thing for her to be able to do. So she is so hoping that he will tell her that it is ok for her to call him a friend. Waiting for his answer as she sways her tail from side to side then flicks it from up to down from time to time.

WC :: 140  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:01 pm
Toma-kun smirks as he looks at Mei Koi and laughs a bit "Oh yes you can call me a friend as long as I can say the same about you. After all that would be wondrous wouldn't it?" He added a question at the end of that as he watches her prance about in place. Smirking more as he can't help but find her more and more interesting then he did before. It was nice to have met her and even more so to ask her to join his family well herd. But the herd is family and now she is family as well. It was going to make things more and more interesting about the herd which he is looking forward to as he ponders how Daisuke is going to take this. Shrugging as he doesn't really care and if need be he will take Mei Koi under his wing.

WC :: 151  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:10 pm
"Oh yes you can call me a friend as well." She smiles as she looks at Toma all gittie as she prances in place more and more. Mei Koi was happy to a family and friend all in one night. So looking about and then back towards Toma as she smiles more. "So what is this herd like? I want to know." Pondering as she wonders if this is a good herd or evil. Not that it matters seeing that she has already agreed to join this herd that is going to become her new family. Slowly stopping her prancing as she stands still as she watches him. Waiting for the intel on the herd all happy like as she giggles.

WC :: 121  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:23 pm
"Well it was started to be a family and close friends only herd. But the leader thought that was silly and that to take in anyone who will then become like family even if they are a temp member. That is just how the oldest brother is. There is six brothers and one half sister that is the core of the herd. So listen to them well." He points out as he watches her as he is telling her this. After all hearing about a herd ran by a core family unit can be unnerving to a point. Toma-kun gently smiles a bit as he wonders if she will wish to back out of the joining of the herd now that she has heard a bit about it.

WC :: 128  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces