Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:56 pm
Hello and welcome!
This plot thread is for Kisa's Soquili! The biggest plot being for Luther Caturix! He is looking for a lot of fun plots to come!

Contents:
Luther and his plots
Auberon
Calista
Anshar
Evander

NOTE: Not ALL of these are romantic plots! Luther needs things to bully and collect and be mean to. And Calista needs to meet new people but has romance plots in the works. So not everything I'm looking for is romance base.

Hope to collect some interest! My other Soq are also always open for RP you can find all of them here! Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Luther Caturix

User Image

Info:
Luther is Big on collecting pretty things and keeping them for himself. He really likes to have mares but he is not against having males who are pretty to drag around with him. He likes to corrupt those that he takes along with him. He makes them kill things for him or in front of him. He will hurt those that do not please him by doing as he asks. He likes to keep the ones who do not listen close, with chains or rope if need be so they can not run away. His good pets, ones that can do as he asks or kill things, he lets move about, searching for things to bring him. Shiny things, furry things, meat or new pets.

If he has children with a pet he doesn't let the baskets or the children be around him. They might make his disobedient toys weak or try to save them or try to threaten their lives. Their a weakness that he doesn't want around him and his toys/pets. He is interested in his children, he wants them to be like him, to put his evil hunger out there into the world. So he wants to have them be raised right but he doesn't want them around what is his.

Looking for:
Some male and female toys, these would be ones he would probably NOT sleep with. Just ones that he wants to be mean to and drag around with him cause their pretty. He only wants Pretty things here! He does not like disobedient things and will hurt them more then he will hurt his pets. He will threaten to eat them if they keep acting up. But of course i will not do anything more to your character then you want me to! I will NEVER push you and your character more then you want me to! So please make sure your ok with this before you post for this spot!

Pets: Their mostly female, he wants his pets more or less for breeding and keeping him happy. They talk to him more then others and are more like worshipers then anything. They will do as he asks, they will call him handsome and a powerful walker and an amazing example of manliness. Anything they want to say about him to keep his ego happy. Cause he wants his ego stroked and taken care of, to be pleased. He likes nothing more then to watch the once innocent kill something cause he made them that way. He wants nothing more then to see the evil come to light in the eyes of the innocent. Some of the pets could be males, and those would be ones who please him with their words or their skills at killing. Since they wouldn't bare children for him they would be more like enforcers. Evil or at least violent soquili who keep tabs on his lands and on his pets/toys when hes alone.

Plots I have for the moment:(These are not in any confirmed order aside from Fyglia who will be his first)
Mares to Plot with:(In no particular order right now)
1:Fyglia
2:Cuppa's Mare/mares.(Mom and Daughter)
3: Snow leopard girl-Kivras
4:Haruko Ito-Chey
5:Lockes-Belloblossom
6: Obelus: ABVirus

[quote="Tiger_Kisa699"]HEY Look I like Pain![/quote]
[b]Name:[/b](Of Soquili)
[b]image:[/b] [img] [/img]
[b]Pet or Toy:[/b]
[b]Tell me what your looking for with this:[/b]
[b]How do you want them to meet?:[/b]

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:54 pm
Auberon

User Image

Info:
Auberon just had his LM broken with his first love and the only girl I've had lined up for him for romantic plots. It was broken due to inactivity and my Auberon has not been RPed as much as I want him to have been.

This being said I am looking for someone to be a fling, maybe two different someones for a fling, before he settles himself down and realizes that he likes boys. Then if one of the females would be interested in being a full time surrogate for him and his partner that would be wonderful. Im not having his first mate have died, cause if they should come back that would be bad. She left, disappeared and hasn't been seen. Hes emotionally unstable right now and very upset. Someone sweet is what I am looking for to help fix him.

Im not concerned about edits or colors, though if the colors REALLY wont look good i might say no. But not much doesn't go well with blue ^_^. They need to be nice and sweet. Someone who can help him feel better right now while he works through the mental steps hes doing that will soon lead him to men. Hes never had any breedings and wants a family.

[quote="Tiger_Kisa699"]HEY you look like fun![/quote]
[b]Image:[/b][img] [/img]
[b]If it works out do you want her to be a regular surrogate for him later?:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:57 pm
Crestia Condyle

User Image

Crestia was abandoned in an old grave yard for dead or dieing soquili, a hollow in the side of a mountain that seemed to go for ever inside and was taller then one could even begin to guess. She came to and found her self alone with many bones and dead or dieing things around her. One old Soquili was around, slowly dieing of an infected wound on her leg, just long enough to help teach and show Crestia how to live and find food and what to look for. She watched the only other of her kind die and didn't know what to think of it. She wasn't sad. She was curious. She didn't think Nan was really dead for the longest time. She talked to her still often as a little one and loved it. She just called it 'sleeping too hard'. When the skin started to smell and slough off the body then she knew it was all over and she would watch from afar as the body rotted and turned to nothingness. As an adult she would often collect injured animals and take them to her home and spend time with them. She didn't know how to fix them at all but she enjoyed watching them die. She didn't feel anything for it, excitement. She liked seeing the insides and the bones and the differences between each animal who died in her 'care'. She tried to keep things organized, small animal bones to one side and Soquili and other larger things, to the other side. She had found one human skull and had it placed on a nice ledge in her cave near where her bed of hay and furs was. It rested where she could see it and loved seeing how different a human skull was from an animal one.

What I'm looking for:
What I want to do with her is find her some new friends. Find her some one who maybe is injured and needs help. That shows her that not all injuries end in death. Maybe she meets someone who likes bones or death as much as she does and wants to show her some things. She would love to make friends. Shes very nice, if a little weird, and would love to meet people. She does have plotted out mate plans but her first one is open for the right male! ^_^ Id like someone interesting for her first one. Her colors go well with a lot of people. But it might be real interesting if her first is someone whos kind of a meat eater and she has a breeding with him cause shes fascinated by him eating meat.

[quote="Tiger_Kisa699"]HEY you are kinds weird but fun![/quote]
[b]Image:[/b][img] [/img]

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:58 pm
Anshar

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:01 pm
Evander

User Image  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:01 pm
Saving  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:02 pm
saving  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:04 pm
saving  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:04 pm
saving  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:05 pm
saving  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:06 pm
saving  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:08 pm
Saving  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:10 pm
saving!  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:11 pm
Open!! ^_^ If you wanna post something you can now i think i have all the posts i need saved here <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff