Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Operation Erratic Informant (Caiden+Engrav)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Caiden goes to Engrav's hive to deliver some important information.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden skipped his way to his best buddie's hive. They were going to have a surprise sleepover! Engrav didn't know it yet, but that's what makes suprise sleepovers so fun! Caiden was humming something to himself as he finally caught sight of the yellowblood's hive. "DAD! Look! There it is! Thats ENGRAV's HIVE!!!" The boy shouted, running back to where his father was taking his time getting to the hive. CamoDad did not seem to like coming here very much, Caiden giggled when the boy saw the apprehensive look on the reptile's face.

"Come ON dad!! Engrav's mom is looking forward to seeing you, IM SURE!" The boy said, making the reptile squint his eyes. CamoDad was not a fan of Morri-Mom, but Caiden chalked it all up to shyness. The orangeblood was secretly hoping that CamoDad and MorriMom would get together. Then Engrav would be his sibling and his best friend too!

"ENGRAV!!!!!" Caiden yelled right outside the yellowblood's door. He knocked loudly. "And CamoDad is here too MorriMom!!!" The boy glanced at his father, who let out a frustrated sigh and rolled his eyes.

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ZZZT CCCHZ ZDK

Sparks flared from the wires Engrav had just twisted into a bundle. Some got onto his hand, and he pulled it back quickly. He swore quietly and sucked on his burnt fingers. The yellowblood hated rewiring, but it was important to change up your security every once in a while, especially if you'd been having... uninvited... guests lately. And Engrav was certainly careful if nothing else. Now he just had to work on the back ups to protect from surges, and make sure that power would be rerouted if it was cut. Generators should kick in automatically if he was removed from the grid, and the house would go into lock-down. He sighed, then turned to the backup grid.

He was interrupted by the quiet beeping of the perimeter alarm in his ear.

"Oh come on! I was almost done here!" Engrav pulled out his little handheld and flipped it on, checking his alerts. Yup, someone had tripped the south gate and was casually strolling towards the house. Couldn't tell who it was on the tiny screen though.

"Morrimom!" he yelled through the handset. "Hey, take a look and tell me who is coming to the house. Should I be worried?" There was a moment of silence, then an aggravated caw. "What do you mean it's the gullible one? Is that... Oh, it's CAIDEN. Um. I guess I should let him in, huh? I've been meaning to talk to him anyway. Gotta talk to that wiggler about his info."

There was a buzz as Caiden pressed the call button on his front door. Engrav stared for a second as the brownblood babbled to himself, then called down to him through the handset. "Get inside before someone sees you, Caiden! We're not even supposed to know each other. I'll be down in a few minutes, just make yourself comfortable." He unlocked the front door, then relocked it when he was confident the brownblood had entered.

Micillia
Yes, he does ACTUALLY have a sitting room. it's not... very comfortable. Actually, it's not comfortable at all. It's pretty much a prison cell, really .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden heard some sort of mechanical noise coming from the door. "WOAH! Your door makes SOUNDS Engrav!! OH MAN! I wish MY DOOR MADE SOUNDS!" Caiden opened the door and took his time looking at the back and front of it over and over, all the while talking to whomever. "HEY ENGRAV!! Can you help me make it so MY door makes sounds too?! THAT WOULD BE SOO COOL! OHMYGOSH!! Then you could COME OVER TO MY HIVE!!" Caiden finally left the door alone, leaving it open for CamoDad to take his time in entering the weird hive. The reptile had significantly more manners, and closed the door after himself, giving the room a few suspicious glances. Caiden noticed and giggled, his dad was probably just being shy around Morrimom.

The brownblood stood looking at the "sitting room", assessing its interior design. "HEY ENGRAV!" The boy called, yelling extra loud in case Engrav actually could hear him. "DO YOU MIND IF I ADD SOMETHING TO THIS ROOM?" Caiden rocked back and forth on his heels, he was anxious. This entire room was an open canvas, just begging for some Caiden-art. Without waiting for a real response, Caiden took the "silence" as a confirmation and got out his paints.

Buzzwulf
MAAAAAX

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out