Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
{ tourney } R1 : Annabergite Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WELCOME TO THE TOURNAMENT!

The tournament is taking place in the Castle in Negaspace, in a large room that has been designated towards the event. It is very spacious and there is a ring where the participants will fight, as well as seats around it for viewers. You are greeted by General Aurostibite and General Xenotime, both of whom are standing off to the sides to monitor.

The rules are simple: fight your opponent using whatever methods you have available to you - physical strength or magic - and whoever is left standing at the end is the winner! Aurostibite adds, in a tone of voice that doesn't quite indicate whether he's joking or not, to please try not to kill anyone.

OOC RULES:

- You have 72 hours to complete the battle! If you are unable to do so, or something happens that prevents things or slows you down, you can just roll the dice without adding in RP to determine the outcome. However, please do your best to RP out the battle, this option is only for those situations where it becomes necessary to do so.

- Dice rolling is mandatory! I know it can be frustrating but this keeps everything fair and even.

- Anyone is free to pop into a battle RP, they are open to spectators, whether you are participating in the tournament or not! Any Negaverse agent or Corrupt or Corrupt Cat is free to view the battles, regardless of whether or not they were in signups.

- If you have any questions, please contact either Beejoux or kuropeco privately through AIM or PM!

THE MECHANICS

Each person roll 1d20 in their first post! The person with the higher number is the first to attack!

Lieutenant / Basics - 20 HP / 1d8-2 attack (a 0 is a miss)
Captain / Super - 30 HP / 1d10-2 attack (a 0 is a miss)
General / Eternal - 40 HP / 1d12-2 attack (a 0 is a miss)

( how it works: roll the dice - if you get a 4, subtract 2 = your attack is 2! and so on and so forth. If you get a 6, subtract 2 = your attack is 4! )

Roll dice -> RP out attack -> wait for opponent to attack back -> roll dice again until someone's HP is depleted first!

The person with HP remaining after someone gets to 0 is the winner!

xnoir songbird
AND STARTO

xkuropeco

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:08 pm
He had, understandably, no idea what he was doing.

Maybe he could put on a good show.

Maybe he could sweet talk his way out of this.

And maybe Obsidian wouldn't kick his a** for running away from a fight.

This last thought was perhaps the most intrusive, and Annabergite winced a little as he stepped delicately over the ropes that cordoned off the ring where the participants would fight. His uniform was pristine, ironed to the last cuff, though it was doubtful it'd stay that way for much longer.

Especially considering he had never thrown a punch in his entire life. Annabergite coughed, straightened, and took a breath.

If he was lucky, he could get out of this with minimal scrapes.

Maybe.

noir songbird
HAY THAR wow look at this completely IC dice roll glorious

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Noir Songbird rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:09 pm
Idrialite had not, per se, been in a fight before - generally, the way to get into law school was not by getting arrested for assault - but he was fairly confident that he had a good chance of winning this one. Cinnabar had made it fairly clear that his choices in the Negaverse were fight or die, so he figured he could get in some practice with the fight part before he actually threw himself into the real danger of fighting people on the other side.

He taped the barrel of his plastic musket against one palm, regarding his opponent with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's make this quick, hmm?" He asked. "No reason to drag it out beyond what's absolutely necessary." He was already considering how to go in for the first punch.

kuropeco
lmk if you want to do a reaction post or i can just throw that punch~ GOD BLESS THOSE INITIATIVE ROLLS THO MAN

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:37 pm
Annabergite's tiny well of confidence died the moment he saw his opponent.

"Well," he said, trying to scrape together what was left of his wilting facade of knowledge, straightening his shoulders and flipping his hair as though he hadn't a care in the world. Huffing out a sigh, he said, with as much bravado as he possibly could, "Yes, let's get this over with."

noir songbird
HAVE AT IT

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Noir Songbird rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:59 pm
Idrialite gave him a nod, and then he stopped wasting time, striding forward and bringing his musket around to swing the thinner end at Annabergite's torso. He wasn't sure what the other Lieutenant's weapon was, but he wasn't exactly nervous - he was fairly certain he had the physical advantage. In a toe-to-toe fight, that was going to be the main thing that mattered.

---------------

Lt. Idrialite - 20 HP
5 - 2 = 3 dmg

[quote"kuropeco"]  
kuropeco rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:22 pm
Annabergite's only thought at this point, as the gun swung towards him was, why does he get a gun and I just get this pathetic rubber flower?!

The toy musket slapped across his chest, sending him staggering back with a gasp. Annabergite lifted a hand automatically and pressed it to his sternum, eyes wide with a mixture of surprise and indignation, fingers pressing to where there would certainly be a bruise at some point.

A bruise. How dare he.

There was no time for consideration of his wounded physical appearance. Annabergite lunged clumsily forward and swung an arm, rather pathetically, hoping to maybe smack Idrialite around the head.

-------------------------------------------

Annabergite HP: 17
DMG: 0

noir songbird
what beautiful dice rolls

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Xaki

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:39 pm
Lt. Serpierite (Spectator)

If she had thought the other battle was good, the battle between these two handsome men was even better for her eyes. ∩❛ڡ❛∩ A pleased smile touched the female lieutenant's lips, leaning against a nearby wall in the spectator stands. They had been introduced as Lt. Annabergite and Lt. Idrialite, hadn't they? They both really looked like the same type.. more of the handsome or intellectual variety, rather than the physical variety that included brawlers or muscular men. Still, she was careful to remind herself that wasn't enough to judge them accurately by.

Though by the careful entrance into the field and the ironed straightness of Annabergite's uniform, he might as well belonged in one a party than a match. Idrialite seemed a bit more battle-hardened by his direct approach.

By watching their fight, it looked that the lieutenants had a wide disparity even among their joke weapons.. as one yielded a toy musket.. and the other not even showing his weapon. And somehow by looking, Lt. Serpierite had a strong suspicion that even with a weapon, the white and pink-hair lieutenant probably wasn't too much of a fighter. Unlike the wariness Idrialite emitted, Annabergite attempted at bravado didn't suit the tense battle. In fact, his look of indignation made her cover her mouth to prevent an amused chuckle from leaking through.

Who knew if this battle would teach her to become battle-hardened.. but it certainly lifted her spirits.

kuropeco
just spectating and admiring annabergite's daintiness haha <3

Noir Songbird
just spectating

Noir Songbird rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:54 pm
Idrialite sidestepped, letting Annabergite's blow go wide, and he had to force himself not to laugh. That would be rude and unhelpful and yet, honestly, the other Lieutenant's horrifically insulted reaction to actually being hit in a fight was probably one of the funniest things he had seen in a long time.

He glanced over, noting that they now had a spectator, and swung his musket again, aiming a little lower this time. He couldn't let himself get distracted, even if he did rather want to acknowledge the lovely lady come to watch.

Later.

---------------

Lt. Idrialite - 20 HP
3 - 2 = 1 dmg

kuropeco
bless these dice rolls honestly
Xaki
heyo~

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
kuropeco rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:03 pm
It was maybe a good thing that his general wasn't there to watch him fight, in spite of Annabergite's attempts at proving himself to be worthy of Obsidian's attentions in the first place. He had to simply remember that he had been chosen for the Negaverse because he was special.

And clearly the pretty lady watching them knew that he was special. Annabergite preened a little, straightening his shoulders, a dazzling smile on his face.

At least until Idrialite's next swing clocked him in the stomach.

Annabergite let out a wheezing gasp and stumbled, all rational thought escaping. He took two steps forward and tried to kick out, because it was an instinctive thing - kick your attacker in the shins to cripple them. That was how it worked right?

Maybe not the swinging and hitting air part.

Annabergite HP: 16
DMG: 0

noir songbird
I can't stop laughing omfg

xaki

Noir Songbird rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:20 pm
Honestly, Idrialite thought as he took a quick step to the side to dodge Annabergite's kick, this was starting to get a little sad. He moved his leg to sweep at Anna's, an attempt to take him down, though it wasn't all that accurately aimed, mostly a quick reaction to being kicked at.

"If you want some help with combat practice after this," he offered, because really, it would be absolutely unfair to beat on the poor man and not offer to help him get better, even if Idrialite himself wasn't particularly combat-trained, just muscular and unafraid of smacking someone with a toy musket.

---------------

Lt. Idrialite - 20 HP
0 dmg

kuropeco
laksmdf bless
Xaki

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
kuropeco rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:37 pm
There were already bruises forming - he could feel them, like dirt he couldn't wipe off, the sheer indignity of it all washing over him. Annabergite straightened and hastily sidestepped Idrialite's attempt at knocking him down.

"I," he said delicately, ignoring the slight wheeze to his tone, "don't need combat training, thank you very much. The truth is that - I'm just going easy on you."

Yes, that sounded good.

As if to prove this, Anna swung his foot towards Idrialite's shin again.

"Yes, see! See? See what I did there?"

Annabergite HP: 16
DMG: 5

noir songbird
I am so sorry for him

Noir Songbird rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:46 pm
Idrialite raised an eyebrow, obviously not impressed with Annabergite's insistence that he was going easy - but than a foot slammed very solidly into his shin, and he stumbled back half a ********>" the surprised curse slipped out, and s**t, maybe he had bene going easy, or he had been nervous and wasn't anymore - either way, that hurt. He was still off-balance from his aching leg, so his swing - this time with the butt of the musket - wasn't as solid as he might have liked, but it was still aimed for Annabergite's center mass and backed with a lot of angry determination.

---------------

Lt. Idrialite - 15 HP
2 dmg

kuropeco
sadkfjn TIMING, god that was beautiful

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
kuropeco rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:56 pm
Annabergite let out a cackle, hastily turned it into a more delicate sounding laugh, and said, "See, I told you I was going easy on you, you jut didn't believe me, but, well, I mean, I'm sure you were distracted by my rather impressive good looks and - ow!"

The plastic musket successfully prevented Anna's little soapbox ranting from progressing further - a good thing for all, in the long run - and he hobbled back again, gasping out a sound as he swatted at Idrialite's shoulder.

"Okay, why do you get an actual weapon?!"

Annabergite HP: 14
DMG: 4

noir songbird
i d e

Noir Songbird rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:04 pm
Idrialite still wanted to laugh, a little, but for different reasons, now. "Yes, obviously, how could I damage such a pretty face," he said, tone light and a little playful. He was definitely having fun, even if his shin was aching fairly badly and he wasn't entirely pleased with the idea of being in a combat tournament on the face of things.

The shoulder hit wasn't too bad, but it certainly wasn't pleasant, and he twisted away from it, bringing his musket butt around again.

"I really don't know, honestly, all I know is that I look like I tripped into a reenactment and got typecast." Really, it was almost funny that he'd powered up into a uniform so thoroughly reminiscent of a Revolutionary-era British soldier's.

---------------

Lt. Idrialite - 11 HP
3 dmg

kuropeco

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
kuropeco rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:22 pm
If there was one thing that Anna thrived off of, it was compliments. He positively preened at the agreement of his admittedly stellar good looks, a smile spreading across his (self proclaimed) perfect face, blue eyes sparkling with pleasure.

Though the sparkling might have been due to the fact that Idrialite had just smacked him with his musket again.

"All I got," said Annabergite, stumbling as he was propelled sideways, his own shoulder throbbing now, "was this flower." He held up the rubber toy, looking at it with indignation - an expression that would rapidly be known as one of his most common. "All I can do is prod people with it."

A sigh escaped him, melodramatic and long suffering. Anna tried shoving Idrialite. "And meanwhile, you get the dashing young hero straight out of a romance novel."

Annabergite HP: 11
DMG: 3

noir songbird

Past Events Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items