[Sauti] Expecting [Huyana/Eirlys] - FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:37 am

Huyana stood watching his animals as they grazed. It was a fairly good day out and he liked the weather. Of course he had to keep an eye on the Roati he had with him. The tricky bugger liked to get into all kinds of things if one didn't watch him.

After a minute he turned his head to look around at the Sauti landscape. It wasn't like his precious Zena but it was still pretty. In it's own way. Stretching Huyana gave a yawn. So far his nights had been late, not that he was complaining, and his mornings had been early so sleep was semi-rare thing. Thinking of nights.. He turned his head to look for Eiri and see if she had joined him outside.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:12 am
The female stepped out, a hand lightly resting on her belly as she seemed a tad nervous. They weren't at the Inn right now. Though she knew they were close. She would have to tell him now that she was sure of it. Her Mama did inform her of a vital thing for all females.

Pregnancy.

Eirlys wasn't sure at first but now that a few weeks had passed she noted all the subtle changes in her body. Biting her lower lip she smiled at Huyana. "Huy...I think I might need to see a healer to be sure...but...uhm..." she patted her belly. "Surprise?"

Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:24 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Once he spotted Eiri he grinned at her. Though his grin seemed to fade a little when he noticed she looked nervous. "Are you alright..?" He wanted to make sure nothing was wrong. Then she said she needed to see a healer. Huy frowned, thinking that she was sick. Oh no! Had it been something she ate? Then she said surprise.

It took him a minute to realize what it was she was talking about. Then all at once his eyes went wide. "You.. You're... really!?" Huy was at her side instantly with his hands at her belly, hovering since he was afraid to touch there in case he was too rough!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:27 am
Heras Box

She chuckled as she took his hands and pressed them to her belly. "Yes! Their just starting out now, but soon..." she chuckles as she leans against the male. "Soon. We'll have to find a safe place for when their born. I can travel up to a certain point, then I'm sure the healer will say to stay in one place to avoid stress and the like." she had taken to leaning into the male as she spoke.

Looking up at him she smiled. "Excited?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:36 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

With his hands pressed to Eiri's belly he could only stare in wonder. Huyana knew, of course, how pregnancy worked but he'd never actually paused to think about it. A part of him was growing in there! Then his beautiful Eirlys said she'd have to stay in one place and avoid stress. "Oh! I didn't even think about.. I'm sorry, Eiri. Here am dragging you across Sauti and you're with child." Some lover he was.

Excited? "Yes!" Huyana's grin was back in place and his eyes were glued to her belly. "We need to get you home! And pillows!" He turned to look toward the wagon. He had luxury pillows, right!? He didn't want Eirlys to get bumped around or anything! "The road is bumpy.." He worried. "We can go slow so you don't get hurt." Huy nodded his head.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:47 pm
Eirlys chuckled. Huyana was too cute sometimes. She reached up to cup his cheeks. "Love...easy. I'm fine for now. Neither one of us can be harmed right now." She took his hands in hers as she beamed. "So...you...really mean to build a home? I'm perfectly fine being nomadic...once the little one...or ones...are big enough to run away from a potential threat..."

She felt like she might of said something that would set him off a bit. She glanced back to Pup who sat there shaking its head like even it knew Huyana.

Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:55 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Well.. I personally won't build it, unless you want it to fall in on us." Huyana chuckled. At her mentioning a potential threat his mind went to what she'd said before. About one of the guys in the village having tried to hit her there. Instantly he took his hands from hers and took a step back, but not for reasons Eiri might be thinking.

Huy knelt down, right there on the ground, and put his hands on her hips so that he could lean forward and kiss her little baby bump. Then he whispered, "We will have to find a perfect place for you." He nodded seriously as if he was having a conversation with the child in the womb. "I love Zena, but I don't think I want you anywhere near those guys. They tried to hurt your moma."

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:35 pm
Eirlys blinked a small part of her momentarily panicked for some reason. Then as the male took hold of her hips, something which caused her to blush for other reasons. She looked surprise. Huyana really wanted the little one growing in her. She relaxed as her face softened. Placing her hands on either side of his face she tilted his head to kiss him gently.

Pulling back she nodded. "We'll look. Together." This was the start of a family after all.

Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:43 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

The kiss was welcomed and he grinned at her when she said they would look for a place together. But then he winked and brought his attention back down to her belly. "We need to teach your moma not to interrupt conversations. Here I am having a heart to heart with you and she goes and steals my attention away." Huyana was being playful but he was enjoying himself. The idea that he was speaking directly to his child was amazing to him.

Finally he got up and wrapped his arms around Eiri. "Anywhere you want, Love." Kisses would be placed all over his lovely beast charmer's cheeks. But then he stopped and gave her a thoughtful look before he leaned down again and said, "We'll have to make sure she doesn't try to train you like one of the pups, huh?" Expecting to be smacked for his joking manner he flinched away from Eirlys.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:57 pm
Eirlys blinked then took a playful swipe at him. "Oh...so we have jokes now huh?" she said while giggling as she gave him a harmless push. She started to play fight the male and ended up pushing him to the ground. Straddling his waist she smiled down at him while leaning down to kiss his cheek. "The only one who needs training around here, it seems is you."

She chuckled as she made to get off the male.

Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:02 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"I surrender!" He exclaimed as she pushed him to the ground. Huyana made sure to watch her and ensure she didn't hurt herself. As she leaned down to give him a kiss he met her half way, not wanting her to bend too much. "Yes, because I am wild and free!" The Ice male laughed and when Eiri made to get up he followed.

Only he wasn't going to let her get away from him. Once he was on his feet he scooped Eirlys up into his arms and carried her toward the wagon. "Now, you are going to have to sit pretty my snow queen." Huy wanted her to take it easy, at least until after the baby was born. "We need to decide on a name."

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:07 pm
Eirlys let out a squeak as she felt Huyana lift her. Which might of been for the best as she felt a tad lightheaded when she made to stand. She noted that and mentally told herself to watch her play fighting as it seemed to rile her too much. She sighed as she was put down. She blinked as she hummed.

"Eiran...Hulis...their combinations of our names..." she mused with a smile.

Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:15 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Combinations of our names huh?" Huyana thought about it. The idea was a cute one. His parents hadn't really done that with him and his siblings but that didn't mean he couldn't with his own children. Just how many variations could one get? "Yanari. Lysana." But he paused for a moment. What were they having? A boy? A girl? How did one figure that out? "Do we know if it's a boy or girl?" Huyana might have had a reputation for being with the ladies before but that didn't mean he was in any way versed in the pregnancy or baby know how.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:27 pm
Eirlys shook her head. "No idea myself. Which is why its a good idea to have a small handful of names ready...just in case." She smiled at the male. "Do you think we should look into a toy chest? Perhaps give the baby two chests...one for their clothes the other for toys..." she was thinking of all the things she was going to need to gather.

Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:33 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

She had a point. It would do to have a selection of names. "Hulis is a good one then. I like that." He nodded his head. Huy was still trying to to think of a combination of their names when she mentioned gettings chests for the child. "Oh! No need. My mother has one waiting. She always thought I would be the first to give her a grandchild." And she was right. Huyana would have to deal with that later too. So would poor Eiri. Then a name came to him. "If we have a girl how about the name Iriyana?" The young man certainly thought it was a nice name.

Huyana moved so that he was sitting in the wagon with her. "You know my mother is going to smother you once she finds out."

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff