Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[≈] Waterways | The Under-Village || Lvl 4 Clearance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:47 pm
[≈]____T h e ____U n d e r v i l l a g e____ [≈]
V i l l a g e_____K i r i g a k u r e

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ Much of the original village of Kirigakure stands tall beneath the water, as the roots from which the new village now grows. Still, silent, few visit the flooded landscape. As time passes, the landscape below changes. Colours fade an once lush garden beds are now host to a new growth of thriving life forms. The rot of wood slowly increases, eventually breaking from its own fraility or under the sudden infestation of underwater vegetation. Some of the taller buildings have been reinforced since the Sero Flood, to stabilize the construction of buildings from the carcass of its old home.
____ Structures of stone and steel remain, though these serve mainly as anchors for the land above. Chains dangle from the highest tops, connected to islands to stabilize their movements. Diving down, the light only reaches nearly three fourths of the distance down, with the final depths so deep that light no longer penetrates to the lake's greatest depths.

| : | I n t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ The builds are rundown, with sealife aggressively taking hold despite the fact that nothing moves this fast normally. Something has triggered a growth within the natural fauna, producing an unnaturally aggressive reaction that has caused most surfaces to be covered in coral, seaweed, and filled with aquatic life of all varieties, from small to large, from prey to predator. Little remains of the buildings and their original contents, yet it is said that in some places, there may yet be hidden pockets still untouched by the depths.

| : | L o r e | : |
____ When Sero flooded the large basin containing Kirigakure, the entire village was lost beneath the waves. Now, it rests beneath the surface, lost in the darkness. But still its bones stand strong, reaching up and holding tall the new home it's shinobi has built.

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • The closer to the Sero tree one gets the worse the seaweed becomes, to the point that only thirty feet below the surface of the water the tips of thin stalks can begin to be experience. Deeper swimming can be done safely to a degree, yet carelessness or horse play can easily result in tangled limbs and subsequent drowning.

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • The depths of the lakes are now infested with aquatic creatures from the ocean and regular beasts that mutated from the Sero's influence. The depths have yet to truly be explored, with only the lighted sections being considered safe for exploration. Diving down further risks the awakening of something terrible.

| : | R u l e s | : |
____ • N // A
____

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:03 am
User Image

User Image

It was a spot not many people knew about, at least Takeda didn't believe so. During the six months of time spent training with the Mizukage, the young Jiongu spent his spare time building a "bridge" of sorts atop the lake, made out of poorly crafted rafts that were reinforced what seemed like a hundred times over. Even then, getting to the rafts required crossing handholds and ledges that Takeda slaved over making. Asking Kagerou if she could go there for him was truly cruel, unless she planned on swimming to the spot. There was just something he couldn't risk going without..not yet. Takeda walked along the rafts, the dark surface of the water shadowed by the Sero, showing a faint glow somewhere beneath the surface. Such a small light wasn't present anywhere else as far as the eye could see. Takeda trembled and shook as he walked to his destination, just as he did every time he went to or from the bridge, the place meaning so much to him that his body would collapse if he were any weaker. Once he got to the end, the boy dropped down to a kneel and placed his hat beside him, looking down into the depths that glowed brightest where the rafts stopped. He took a moment to breathe, calming the shaking of his body, but it was hard with what he was prepared to do. Because he wanted to present something different than anger or sadness, as he tended to do so much, he put on a smile before speaking.

"Hey, everyone. I-It's me again." No matter the preparation, his voice began to crack and fail with those few words, threatening to turn him into a sobbing mess, but he grinned instead and laughed,eyes closing for a moment. When they opened again, they were watery but not dripping with tears. "Jeez, I have so much to tell you...The Mizukage finally placed me on a team. It's a shame that he's been so busy, I don't remind him enough but he really is my only friend here. I...kinda wish I could spend more time with him like when we were training. He placed me on a team with Nozomi - you know about her, and Kagerou Uchiha, a nice girl...she feels very down to earth, and seems to really care about people in a way that isn't selfish. She seems to not be as hardened to this whole Shinobi thing as some others, but that's a good way to set things into perspective better when people go astray around her...I think, at least. There's a thing about her makes me comfortable, there's something peaceful about talking to her. I haven't told her that, but I was going to after she did a favor for me..." He said the words that he'd not let anyone else hear, speaking in his native language, though his hands started to bunch into fists at his side for a moment as he finished the small spiel. "That thing I've been doing...where I wait for friendship and respond to it with a favor...I lie to people, and tell them that it was a thing we did in our tribe. I knew it was just my own way of stalling. I'm going to stop doing that."

Takeda sighed, relieving more of the tension in his body. If it wasn't obvious before what he was doing, it was then. Instead of playing year after year with the same hand of bad cards, he was trying to change decks. All he had to feel safe, somewhat normal was stick to a broken system that harmed everyone around him. But if he didn't break away from that, at least try to, he'd never have the things he desired only in his most distant dreams. Friends. People to trust. Happiness. Maybe even someone to love down the line. He didn't have to be a monster in order to defeat them. "Anyways, back to my teammates...I think I hurt them a couple times. The village came down with some kind of nightmare world like you wouldn't believe, and I...I saw some of you again. Aylaina, Ane...J-Jun, it was just a moment, but I'm glad I got to see your faces again, no matter what situation it was. I couldn't ask for better older sisters, and I'm so..s-so sorry I couldn't protect my little brother more. You three have amazing parents that will always take care of you now...I lost it. I attacked Kageou and Nozomi, I couldn't feel anything but anger, and Nozomi ended up hurting me to stop me...I want nothing more to hate her for the pain she gave me." He told them, wrapping his arms around the front of his chest and squeezing, gasping to give relief to the lump in his throat, eyes focused on the glowing light beneath the water...flowers grew down there. He liked to think it was the souls of his tribe, but it could've just been a foreign component that reacted differently with water that his tribe had been carrying. Those flowers, when crushed, had a hallucinogenic effect. It took the images within the subconscious mind and displayed them at an ocular level...it made dreams mix with reality in a way that used to make him feel better. He had been a culprit of taking them for that purpose multiple times. "B-but I can't keep feeling like this!" He yelled out, forcing his words past the heavy lump that choked everything else. "I'll never forget you, any of you. The images of you will be forever engraved in my heart...but that doesn't have to hurt forever. I used to think the only hell I had was without you, but I-I know that isn't true. I can't keep getting angry because I remember you, I need to cherish that I can still keep you in my heart, I need to honor your memory, not tarnish it with this grief, this hate!..I-I mean what if...what if you could see what I'm-" A chocked sob came out in place of another word, tears stinging to be released from his eyes as he shut them tight. He knew that if his tribe, if his family saw him as he currently was, they'd be disappointed. He wasn't the Takeda they remembered. Reaching down, he removed his trademark scarf from around his waist and put his goggles around his neck.

"So this here...this is my promise. This is my seven stages all in one. I'll stop taking these flowers, I'll try and make lots of friends, more than anyone else in the tribe could! I'll protect this village with everything I have, and become the best fighter just to keep helping for as long as I can breathe. I'll give our tribe a good name, and..." He paused because by now there were no way to stop the tears, and he had to stop his hands from shaking so he could tie his scarf to the raft, so that it dipped into the water but didn't sail away. Even as tears fell, he tried to laugh in what sounded like more sobs, finally raising his arm to wipe his eyes when he was done tying the scarf, a stupid grin on his face.

"I'll make sure that the next time I come back, there will be nothing but good stories waiting for you."

He turned his face away after, taking a moment to cry and just letting it all out. It took awhile, but when he was done, he got up, smiling again at the flowers beneath the lake. "Now, I really need to see Jack. He lost Shadow in a way recently, and that was a very good friend of his...like a brother. He must be feeling a lot like how I used to, and I don't want him to end up like I did, so I'll try and talk to him. Well, once I find him that is. Rest easy, everyone."

As Takeda got up and started to leave, he realized that it had been awhile since his shoulders felt so light.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ () ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Takeda Shirai ˟ Of Severed Hearts
xxxxxxxxxK I R I G A K U R ExxxG E N I NxxxDxxxR A N KVANDASKA
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ () ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
VxVANDABukijutsu - Taijutsu - Jiongu - 260/260 - 320/320 - 2x Hearts

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Submerging himself into the water beneath the village. He focused on moving his chakra into his lungs. This permitted him to begin converting hydrogen into oxygen he could process.
[1/4]
After several moments, it seemed to get easier and easier to breathe. Realizing he had gotten the hang of the technique, he was ready to begin delving under the water.
[ D Rank: Breathing Underwater Technique ]
[2/4]

Having dipped beneath the warm waters of the mist village, Takumi was curious to begin exploring the remnants of the ancient village. His light eyes focused on the tall buildings that still remained coupled with the chains that supported and tethered the island in place. To think, all that supported the village was this easily damageable structure. While he had no reason to sink the village, he would remember this feature. It would be far beyond his current abilities to do such damage.
[3/4]
Takumi began to delve deeper beneath the water. The light did not seem to reach much further, which was fine with Takumi. If only the notice hadn't mentioned there would be powerful aquatic creatures down here. He might even venture beyond what he was supposed to. Later for sure. Takumi had agreed to go down below for the researcher's team. This was right up his avenue. His inquisitive mind compelled him to explore. After reaching a spot the light barely touched he began to strain to see what lied before him. The shape of some sort of hatch on the underside of a structure.
[4/4]
Takumi struggled to turn the latch on the door. It was a turn style that connected a vault like door. Takumi would gather chakra into his hands in order to enhance his grip, finally freeing the door. As he opened it, swimming up he would find a surprise. It was air inside. The water pressure around them paired against the air pressure within seemed to keep the two from mixing. Takumi climbed inside. It was a long hallway that was filled with what appeared to be tanks full of a green preservative liquid. Takumi approached the tank, tapping the glass with his finger to test its stability. Takumi would push past the entrance hall onward.
[1/4]
Continuing the hallway, Takumi reached a double door that was composed of what looked like surgical steel. It seemed sterile. Even more strange. He placed his gloved hand on the door, revealing the rooms contents. The room was large. At one end, five tanks encircled a large orb that seemed to be a conductive unit for an electrical system. Each tank had a smaller orb upon it. A power transfer unit? A three screen monitor set up was just before the area containing the tanks. " Data collection...on what?" he said beneath his breath. He laid his hand upon the keyboard, wiping it away. " The dust on this unit is thick. Nobodies been here in years at least." Takumi had to wonder how it was he stumbled upon this room. Had nobody ventured to explore the under village? Understandable. If they had they would realize their entire existence was hinged upon chains and unstable structures beneath their tree village.
[2/4]
Takumi ran his hand across the monitor. Suddenly, a reaction. The screen lit up, responding to his touch as his hand stopped for a single moment.

" Scanning biometric hand print." A computerized voice echoed out.
[3/4]
Takumi immediately drew his palm back from the unit. " Recognition met. Welcome Takumi." His eyes widened, drawing his kunai and leaping back from the unit. How had it identified him? Why would his hand print be recognized somewhere he had never been. The lights in the room began to turn themselves on. The slow hum of electricity flowing seemed to be emanating from a room deeper beyond this one, perhaps in another room from the hall? " Who's here?!" he retorted to the mechanical voice. A series of larger monitors on the back side of the room glowed dully as they powered on, seemingly reacting to his voice. "Tak------Takumi." a new voice echoed from the speakers near the wall of monitors. It was distorted, as though there was interference. Finally, an image flashed upon the wall. Combined, all six monitors creates a single image, it was a blonde-ish gray haired man with glasses. His shaggy hair fell just to the brim of the glasses. His tired expression was remnant of Takumi's own.
[4/4]

"T----akkkkk----mi"
The man said again in a distorted voice. Finally, the connection or recording...whatever it was became clear. " Takumi, its you're father. This....was my laboratory before you were born....I'm sorry I haven't been there....eventually...I hope to meet you. Please. Keep this place a secret....we'll be seeing each other sooner than you think!"
[1/4]
Takumi stared at the screen long after it had gone blank. He had never even seen his father....let alone heard his voice. Suddenly this man was claiming to be him and claiming to return soon? Was this an empty promise recorded on lost tech? Takumi began examining the table nearest him...it was full of vials that had long been dried up and spoiled. They had been full of blood vials. Each belonging to another bloodline.
[2/4]
His father had seemed to be dabbling in implantation of genetics. Was his family preordained to participate in the medical field? Either way, this place would turn into Takumi's new base of operations for anything he could ever want. A hideout, unlikely to be discovered.
[3/4]
Takumi moved back down the hallway that he had came in through. A hiss echoed down the halls. Takumi turned quickly to see what might have made the noise....nothing was there. Having no desire to discover whatever it may be, he would submerge himself once more and move onward to the surface, reporting everything he had seen under water....but the laboratory.
[4/4]

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: C-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 455|| 485】○【❖STAMINA❖:125|| 125
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Active Mission:
❥ Beneath the Village
======○Every post rewards two [2] KP Points.
======○Every four [4] posts reward 200Ryo and 300AC.

======○Rewards:

======○Rewards:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Having left the office, Takumi decided to do some more research beneath the village. As he moved towards the designated research facility to grab his gear, he remembered the note from Belamos he had received. Looking it over he made a clicking noise with his teeth. " Things must be acting up. " he said, scribbling something on the note as the bird loomed overhead. In an instant the bird returned to Takumi as he held up the note, snatching it and flying back to Otogakure.

Continuing with his mission, he would inform the researchers he was diving below to gather sample plants today. Changing into a wet suit, he would dive below the village, to where he had discovered the thing he wasn't supposed to find before. While below, swam deeper and deeper while remaining cautious to the depth he traveled, lest he find himself fighting creatures of the deep.
[1/4]
As he reached the edge of the light, he would discover a strange leafy plant that he had never seen before. Interested, he pulled a specimen bag out, cutting the plant at the root to extract. With this slight of hand motion and ease of skill he would bag the plant. Glancing around, Takumi would look for his next specimen. It was rather difficult for him to keep his eyes open, even with his underwater training. He disliked the feeling of pressure on his eyes.
[2/4] [ USED 2 FREE TRAINING POSTS TO COMPLETE ]

Continuing his research, he swam to a chain that tethered a building below.
Reaching the chain, he noticed the moss that grew from its metal rusted exterior. It was white moss, which was strange. The strange moss had a sponge like texture as well. Certainly the researchers above would find it interesting.
[1/4]
Takumi drew his scalpel in lo of his kunai knife. He sawed at the moss and kept attempting to sever it from the chain. As it cut the sponge material he drew his next sample bag, adding it into the collection. Then he moved the bag into the bag. Satisfied that the size of the sample was adequate, he moved on.
[2/4][ 2 FREE TRAINING POSTS TO COMPLETE ]

Swimming back to the surface, Takumi felt something tugging at his ankle. It was another plant that seemed to leech onto him. It was some sort of strange tentacle. At first he had mistaken it for yet another one of the creatures of the deep, but it was certainly a plant. Removing it from his leg, he examined it.
[1/4]

The plant had the same texture as the plant like pods the kage's office was so recently filled with. Its viscosity was almost sickening to touch as it seemed to be full of a living fluid. Takumi was glad that he had his gloved hands for once. He would quickly take his specimen bag and place the gross thingamajig inside it. He wondered what kind of research the men would be able to do on the plants.

Surfacing, Takumi gasped for air. He removed the wet suit mask as he shook his head, loosing water from the wet strands of long blonde locks. Submersion was a simple step away from freezing to death. All it would take is someone to freeze the water around him. Maybe thats why he was thankful for his kekkei genkai. He could control the frost at least. Pushing his slender body from the water on the ledge of the body of water he unzipped the remainder of the suit and folded it neatly.
[1/4]

Approaching the researchers facility, he knocked on the door, entering cautiously. " I've returned!" he called out, entering the main room. One of the researchers that looked like the ones from pokemon labs rushed over to him. Gladly accepting the samples his team would examine them. The first specimen was rare, but not undiscovered. The Second, more common than realized. The third however was completely unknownt to them. Takumi would explain the specimen's potential origin, having them lock the specimen in a sealed jar and applying fuuinjutsu to it.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: D-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 375|| 485】○【❖STAMINA❖:125|| 125
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Active Mission:
❥ Beneath the Village x 4 [ 1200 AC | 800 RYO | 36 KP Points ]

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games