Miss Shadow Night
Captain

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:25 pm
Hi I am Miss Shadow Night. People can call me shadow or night. My favorite color is pink, knitting, hanging out with friends, love animes, read books, playing games, and love pets.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:59 pm
Hi hi! blaugh I'm *ahem ahem* Queen of God! eek No no, I mean, I'm Au. I like to be called by Au or Baba 3nodding There is reason behind it, tho!! Hehehe
Anyways.... I love animes and mangas, they're awesome, keep me alive and all that. Without it, I won't know where to begin and who I am. How about Inuyasha? I love those old school mangas. bahahaha *ahem* Sorry, I just stole some pocky snackie... pardon me... *eats it quick before anyone to notice it.* Nice to meet you!! *waves then walks away, busy to get more pocky out of her bag* dramallama  

The Queen of Au Gold
Crew

Hilarious Partier

15,765 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Campaign Manager 500

Miss Shadow Night
Captain

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:22 pm
The Queen of Au Gold
Hi hi! blaugh I'm *ahem ahem* Queen of God! eek No no, I mean, I'm Au. I like to be called by Au or Baba 3nodding There is reason behind it, tho!! Hehehe
Anyways.... I love animes and mangas, they're awesome, keep me alive and all that. Without it, I won't know where to begin and who I am. How about Inuyasha? I love those old school mangas. bahahaha *ahem* Sorry, I just stole some pocky snackie... pardon me... *eats it quick before anyone to notice it.* Nice to meet you!! *waves then walks away, busy to get more pocky out of her bag* dramallama

Lol you are making laugh at the part of pocky lol.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:09 pm
Miss Shadow Night
The Queen of Au Gold

Hehehe! biggrin I'm glad I made you laugh! Of course, those snackie drive me crazy. It is sooooo good! biggrin *gives you one*  

The Queen of Au Gold
Crew

Hilarious Partier

15,765 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Campaign Manager 500

Miss Shadow Night
Captain

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:31 am
The Queen of Au Gold
Miss Shadow Night
The Queen of Au Gold

Hehehe! biggrin I'm glad I made you laugh! Of course, those snackie drive me crazy. It is sooooo good! biggrin *gives you one*

*thank you and eats up it. It is so good.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:10 pm
Well I'm SAOAW_Kirito. Love anime, video games, manga, drawing, and etc. I do get paid for my artwork and all. For anime I like that's a tough one considering there's so many. Just ask me and I'll let you know rather I like that one or not.  

SAOAW_Kirito
Crew

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:29 pm
I'm HelixMason. I'm trying to do a really good RP Guild, what started on the Gaia forms got me 2 warnings and put me on thin ice as a terrible start but then moved the RP to the Guilds. I like games, Movies, TV & Anime. My favorite color is blue.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:06 am
I'm Lotus. I like anime, reading, chicken noodle soup, videogames, rainbows, sweets, Siberian huskies, and making friends. I also like making OCs from books or animes,
For nicknames, just call me Lotus.  

xXLotus-ChanXx

Magic Hunter

8,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miss Shadow Night
Captain

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:37 pm
Lotus Reign o Umbra
I'm Lotus. I like anime, reading, chicken noodle soup, videogames, rainbows, sweets, Siberian huskies, and making friends. I also like making OCs from books or animes,

Nice to meet you. How is your day?  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:45 pm
Miss Shadow Night
Lotus Reign o Umbra

I'm good.  

xXLotus-ChanXx

Magic Hunter

8,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miss Shadow Night
Captain

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:46 pm
Lotus Reign o Umbra
Miss Shadow Night
Lotus Reign o Umbra

I'm good.

What OCs do you like most?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:27 am
I'm AnimusHelixMason. A Backup account of HelixMason on Gaia. I like games, Movies, TV & Anime. My favorite color is blue.  

CrystBalfast
Vice Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The World Of One Piece

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash