Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image

Today was a day perfect for roaming! Aylin had awoken to the sun splashing bright, mirthful colors through the canopy and it made her eager to explore what bounties the jungles of Jauhar had to offer for the day. So after a quick breakfast and her usual drills, and still unsure about- but not swayed by- her control over her magic, she packed a light lunch and set out for the day.

It felt as though the jungle was begging to be discovered and so she let it guide her on her direction, making her way through the canopy at an easy pace and pausing to admire what piqued her interest. One such sight was on the ground below, she did her best to settle quietly on a branch above so as not to disturb the scene.

a pet dino
Not sure if Lasarra is currently living in Ast with her family or if her home is somewhere else. If it is in Ast then Aylin would likely know her on a surface level or at the least, recognize her. wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:17 pm
User Image

Lasarra often took the girls out into the jungle, and although she knew the areas were safe she liked to go on patrols with Izsha and Achran just to make sure there was nothing dangerous out there. It gave her a peace of mind and made it so when the girls went out she didn't follow them in the trees every time.

Today she was also on the look out for some new familiars to capture and train. The three of them moved as silently through the ground of the forest as they could, though Lasarra's sprite Pounce seemed to have other ideas. He flew around, pulling at leaves and knocking down fruits whenever he got the chance. With a sigh Lasarra realized she wasn't going to catch anything with him around.

Alethryia
She is in Ast! She rarely leaves her families side these days biggrin

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:46 am
Aylin realized this must be Lasarra, the beast tamer who lived on the outskirts of Ast with her family and rarely ventured into town. In the five years Aylin had lived in Ast she had seen the beast tamer a mere handful of times, so she didn’t want to spoil this opportunity to see her in action! She moved towards the understory to get a closer look and tried her best to stifle the laughter bubbling up at the antics of the little sprite, it was simply too funny- the serious beast tamer being foiled by a tiny sprite!

Despite her best efforts, a chuckle escaped and caught the attention of the mischievous sprite- it flew over and Aylin was so surprised by its sudden appearance in her face that she yelped and fell right off her perch, landing heavily in a leafy bush below.

a pet dino

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:46 pm
Once ponce had something in his sights he did much as his name suggested, ponce. So when he heard Aylin's laugh he went straight for the girl, chattering all while in her face.

Lasarra rushed over as she heard the sound of someone falling. At seeing the shifter girl she frowned, putting her hand out to help the girl up. "I'm sorry. He's the one beast I can't seem to get to listen to me, and startling others seems to be what makes him happiest." with a harsh look towards the sprite Lasarra wished that he had never decided to follow her and Achran back to the jungles.

Alethryia

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:55 pm
a pet dino
Where does the time go?!

Aylin was glad the sun was out to help darken her skin in masking the flush that burned at her cheeks all the way to the tips of her ears. She gratefully took the older woman’s hand with a shy smile to get out of the foliage that had broken her fall. “Um, thank you. I’m sorry really, I should have come down right away and introduced myself, not stay up in the trees.”

She did her best to brush herself off, “I’m Aylin by the way. Are you Lasarra?” She fretfully folded her hands in front of herself, “I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity at seeing you work. Are sprites not like other creatures?”

◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games