Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Windsor Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:57 pm
xxxxxxxx WINDSOR FAMILY xxxxxxxx

ABOUT THE FAMILY :

The Windsors are an old family from the Cotswolds; traditional, politically neutral and filthy rich. The family was raised how purebloods were always raised during the old times, but not Sebastian who chose to go outside the traditions and married a muggle woman. While they're not really fond to muggles, they're not purists, especially when the current patriarch Westley Windsor took his place as the head after his father died of alcohol overconsumption, so nothing bad happened after that. Sebastian's family is currently living in Edinburgh, Scotland.

((Family originally created by the first king of, now owned by Jade Galaksylph))

GENEALOGY :

Harold Evron Windsor
                xJane Windsor nee. Ireham
                xxx➥ Westley Brooklyn Windsor, 41 ▧ ((formerly played by 'the first king of'))
                x✖ Emily Windsor nee. Whitefair ▧
                xxx➥ Georgia Blanche Windsor, 34 ▧ ((formerly played by 'the first king of'))
                x✖ Consuelo Windsor nee. Mercado ▧
                xxx➥ Claudia Monette Windsor, 33 ▧ ((formerly played by 'the first king of'))
                x✖ Karen Windsor nee. Roberts ▧
                xxx➥ Beau Pompeii Windsor, 32 ▧ ((formerly played by 'the first king of'))
                x✖ Anabelle Windsor nee. Farbain ▧
                xxx➥ Devlin Belle Windsor, 32 ▧ ((formerly played by 'the first king of'))
                ► Sebastian Eridanos Windsor, 55 ((played by 'Jade Galaksylph'))
                x❥ Daphne Romola Portland-Windsor, 53 ▧
                xxx➥ Eugene Portland Windsor, 26 ((played by 'Jade Galaksylph'))

LEGEND :

❥ - Married
          ➥ - Child
          ✖ - Divorced
          strike - Deceased
          ▧ - NPC

REFLECTED FOR YEAR : 2040-41
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Updates Including :
              ➥ Sebastian -- Age
              ➥ Eugene -- Age
              ➥ (Just... look to it as new.)

Updates Accepted By :
              Accepted By : ~ ❝Yukitty❞ 1/5/18

Accepted Characters :
              Sebastian [03/28/2017]
              Eugene [03/28/2017]

Crew Notes :
              ➥ (Just say stuff)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:50 am
xxxxxxxx 《 SEBASTIAN ERIDANOS WINDSOR 》 xxxxxxxx

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Birth Name — Sebastian Eridanos Windsor

Nickname(s) — Sebastian, Ian

Age — 55

Birthday — March 11 1895 [Pisces]

Gender — Male

Orientation — Straight

Wand — Bendy 10 ½ inches Alder Wood with Porlock Hair core and a Spiraled Shaft

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Iɴғᴏ

Birthplace — Cotswolds, England

Current Residency — Edinburgh, Scotland

Nationality — British

Heritage — English

Language/Dialect — English, Italian (limited)

Accent — Received Pronunciation x

Blood Status — Pureblood

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Hair Color — Dark red

Eye Color — Green

Height — 6'3" ft

Notable Features — n/a

Image Reference — Damian Lewis x

Iɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Personality

INTELLIGENTHe is intelligent and knows that he was intelligent. Probably even more, when he got to travel across the world, he gradually became more and more open-minded especially when he met his wife. He believes that intelligence is also being open to any good and valid ideas from other people.

HELPFULSebastian is quite a helper to anyone in need, which is one of his unchanging traits after all these years. He doesn't hesitate to help anyone who needed it, especially when he knew that they would deserve it. It doesn’t matter what they are, he can help them when he can. However, he doesn’t like it if someone played with his patience as it would make him regret helping those type of people in the first place.

WARYHe is one of those people who just could not help but squint at the. He doesn't believe anything people said immediately, especially when that person isn't someone he was close with. He isn't even easily convinced so in other words, his trusting standards are kind of high. Keeping his guard, Sebastian is convinced that he had to keep a sharp eye on anything he’s in-charge with.

LEVEL-HEADEDSebastian usually pretty much has a fairly high tolerance rate with anyone, unless maybe he is just keeping his anger to himself and then let it go like nothing happened. You try to be smug at him, he wouldn't care. Tell him he was boring, he wouldn't care either. But, obviously, there were also some things he would never tolerate, of course, especially prejudice.

PROTECTIVEHe is quite protective to his family, and it is important to him that he was torn when he had to be away from his family to handle his nephew’s path to being a patriarch. He could be the type of person who would chew out someone he cared about if they did something dangerous, but he means well.

Historical Sites
          Informative books
          His family
          Modern art
          Muggle tech

Dislikes

Elitists
          Cat allergy
          Strong alcohol
          Noisy cities
          Cars

Hobbies

Making coffee
          Reading
          Painting

Skills

Painting
          Historical Knowledge
          Quidditch Book Knowledge

Ambition — Traveling across the world (done that, now he wants to have peace and quite with his loved ones)

Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ

Background History

CHILDHOODI was born in Cotswolds, England from a traditionally rich family living in the manor, reading some books from our bookshelves. But I’m not always stuck at home, I also go outside and be with my brother Harold. But most times, I had always wondered about traveling in different countries like in the picture of the books in our bookshelves, my brother usually thought I was a dreamer.

SCHOOL LIFEI went to Hogwarts and fancy that, I got sorted to Ravenclaw. Surprise surprise, that wasn't a big deal either because my family were historically Ravenclaws so it wasn't like I'm going anywhere. I have my tough times in school when sometimes, I get to situations that gave me trust issues towards people. Other than that, most of my school years was fine, getting grades with flying colors except Transfiguration and Quidditch.

POST-GRADUATIONAt age 25, I was given permission to travel around ancient cities, art museums, and going to ancient tombs and pyramids. It was really fun, and quite dangerous with all the cursed traps in the ancient sites. It was a really good thing I read a lot of Muggle Studies books to blend in, I honestly wouldn't want to look like an oddball whenever I'm visiting muggle places. Also, I was in Ireland when I met a muggle woman named Daphne Portland... well, her full name used to be Daphne Maribel Antolini-Portland and I didn't know what was up with that. She was from Scotland, though she used to live in Italy... somewhere in the south. She was a nice person, but she was quite a snarky and weird one, with the tattoos and all (it was quite nice, though). She pretty much called me eccentric too so I guess we were even, she was a cook who was just having a nice vacation in Ireland. We've been dating for a few years and also been traveling together in Europe, then when we returned to Scotland I proposed to her and she said yes. We got married, though my family was quite weirded out by her family but at least they were kind enough to not ruin our moment. And there, we settled right in Scotland, but in Edinburgh like she wanted and set a cafe business there.

A few years later we had a son, who looked almost like his mother except with my red hair. My wife named him Eugene and I gave him Eridanos as a middle name, it wasn't so bad. Two years later, we were having a nice time when there was this letter given to my family, they said my brother had died because of alcohol consumption leaving West the Lord of the estate instead of being an heir. My nephew West was barely twenty during that time and that was so sudden that I had to help him maybe adjust and settle things down for our family. I tried telling my wife that I had to go handle a familial situation that needed to be fixed and it was going to take a long time doing so without slipping the fact that my family were wizards because I don't think she was going to believe that if I did. She asked if she could come, but I said that she could not so she had no choice. I felt bad saying that so I promise her to send her letter to keep in touch, which I did for almost a decade.

Many years later, after Westley and his other half-sisters (Seriously, what's with my brother marrying-and-divorcing one woman after another to be honest?) were all okay now with the eldest being a successful lord of the estate, I remembered that my son was going to be eleven soon so I went to Edinburgh to visit them for his birthday. It was nice, to be honest, and apparently he was quite a natural artist even. I decided to stay at Edinburgh with them, because at least with my nephew as head of the family things would go easier with me. Some months later the acceptance letter for Eugene arrived, I had to sort out a conversation with my wife and asked if Eugene had weird shenanigans, she said that probably a guardian angel was with him. Merlin, I was so nervous explaining to her about the fact that Eugene was also a wizard and all of those shenanigans was because of it. I even gave her the acceptance letter I received to make sure I wasn't making this up, and thank goodness she finally believed me. It really took my son to adjust to the Wizarding World though, he even thought that they were weirdos which was really funny. When we went home, with books, an owl, and all of that, my wife Daphne was finally convinced that I was not joking but I immediately told her not to tell anyone because of the whole Statute of Secrecy and all. She said yes right away explaining that it wasn't like people weren't going to believe her anyway, which was actually true and that made me ease my nerves. Before September starts, I let Daphne lead Jean to King's Cross Platform 3/4 hoping that it would not make her out of the loop. And there, it was quite luckily nice.

At Eugene's second year I decided to become a Cursebreaking professor since I've already accomplished my traveling dreams. I decided that maybe teaching students was okay to do, too. I would've picked Arts to be honest, but sadly someone already took it. So, the rest were really uneventful until my fourth year of teaching a wide group of dark wizards came to attack Hogsmeade. My son and I tried to reach for the train but it left already to avoid casualties, we were looking for somewhere to evacuate when along the way Eugene tried to push me out and got injured as a result. I was shocked but I quickly recalled my Healing Lessons so I was able to save him from blood loss, after that we finally went to a shop while I went back to fend off some dark wizards as a professor's duty. After that, Daphne apparently found out about what happened because of Jean's noticeable scar and got really mad for two weeks, I could not blame her. At all. Then, after that year it went uneventful and okay now, hopefully. Some years later, my son graduated from Hogwarts and I felt like I would rather teach about Defense Arts than Cursebreaking so I decided to switch classes. Though, it didn’t last long because after two years, I quit my job and decided to switch my job as a Hogwarts Governor, hoping to probably step up and help people.

Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀʀᴇᴇʀ

Former Education — Homeschooled

School — Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy

House — Ravenclaw

Year/Class of — 2001

Participation/Position(s) — Music Club Member

Best Lessons — Cursebreaking, Wandless Magic, Defense Against the Dark Arts

Worst Lessons — Transfiguration, Astronomy, Herbology

OWLS Results

Potions - O
          Transfiguration - A
          Astronomy - EE
          History of Magic - O
          Charms - O
          Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
          Herbology - A
          Cursebreaking - O
          World Studies - EE
          Healing - EE
          Arts – EE
          Music - EE
          Wandless Magic - O

NEWTS Results

Potions - O
          Transfiguration - A
          History of Magic - O
          Charms – O
          Healing - EE
          Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
          Cursebreaking – O
          Music - O
          World Studies - EE
          Arts - EE
          Wandless Magic - O

Current OccupationHogwarts Governor

Past OccupationHogwarts Professor (DADA and Cursebreaking)

Pᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs

Strengths

Level-headed
          Tactical

Flaws

Trust issues
          Overbearing

Fears

Dead loved ones

PatronusCrane

Dominant HandRight

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

Family

Brother — Harold Windsor (deceased)
          Wife — Daphne Portland-Windsor
          Son — Eugene "Jean" Windsor
          Nephews and Nieces — Westley Windsor, Georgia Windsor, Beau Windsor, Devlin Windsor, Claudia Windsor

Friends

Drusilla Somerset
          Grayson Powell

Bestfriends

- - -

Romantic Interest

Wife — Daphne Portland-Windsor

Enemies

- - -

Co-workers

Deveron Whitethorne
          Wesley Edgeworth
          Michael McHalen
          Maylene Macclellan
          Annabeth Snow

Pet(s)

Barn Owl — Billie

Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

- - -

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:55 am
xxxxxxxx 《 EUGENE PORTLAND WINDSOR 》 xxxxxxxx

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Birth Name — Eugene Eridanos Windsor

Nickname(s) — Jean

Age — 26

Birthday — February 12th 2014 [Aquarius]

Gender — Male

Orientation — Straight Demisexual

Wand — 9 inch Rowan Wood, Centaur Hair Core, Bendy with Spiraled Shaft

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Iɴғᴏ

Birthplace — Edinburgh, Scotland

Current Residency — Lancashire, England

Nationality — Scottish

Heritage — Scottish, Italian

Language/Dialect — English, Italian (passable)

Accent — Scottish x

Blood Status — Half-Blood

Miscellaneous — Raccoon Animagus (registered)

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Hair Color — Auburn

Eye Color — Green

Height — 5'11" ft

Notable Features — Chest slash scar, Ear piercings

Image Reference — Rin Matsuoka x

Iɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Personality

INTROVERTEDEugene was generally an introvert and would prefer a few company. Not that he push people away, he simply didn’t want to screw up infront of a person. He wasn't also the type to approach a stranger, either, but sometimes there were times he had to.

COMPOSEDDespite his sensitivities and being emotional, Jean learned how to keep his composure on control instead of leaking it. He thinks before he acts or speaks, and would try his best to hide his disappointment or anger. He wants to keep his slick and coolness on check, even though he is fairly jumpy. He does this because as much as he wanted to be expressive, he doesn't want to be seen as a joke by people.

INQUISITIVEEugene loved to know and learn new things, especially inside the Wizarding World. He searches and wanted to discover things he didn't know, even if somehow it could be useless information to other people. It should be noted that he hated studying, he only likes learning. He has the tendency to be an eavesdropper, as he would go around prying with his ears whenever he was bored.

COMPASSIONATEHe would love to help people in trouble, even in wandwork and homework. Eugene sometimes would act as a big brother to the younger students, given the fact that he really wanted to have a sibling. However, his kindness depends on the person but he does have the heart to forgive, but he has limits. He would do his very best to understand people and would try to look beyond the lines instead of the outside demeanor of people, even if he's not really good at it.

OPEN-MINDEDEugene was taught by his mother that open-mindedness lead to better development. He was open for suggestions to people and wasn’t afraid to add those suggestions on the place. He was quite a good listener and would sometimes break to conservative norms without making it rebellious. He doesn't mind things that come off as weird to people as would sometimes appreciate uniqueness.

Rock music
          Pirate aesthetic
          Art
          Puzzles
          Comics

Dislikes

ntimidation
          Cliches
          Vanilla
          Smartasses
          Canines

Hobbies

Making comic strips
          Reading

Skills

Wandwork
          Painting

Ambition — Witch Watcher

Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ

Background History

CHILDHOODEugene was born in Edinburgh with his muggle mother who worked in their home café. His father left them when he was two for reasons, something to do with his family and work his mother would say. It was surprising that she did not have any anger for leaving them since he frequently sends letters to them in a parchment inside an envelope, which Eugene found it funny. According to her, his father was described to be a bit eccentric and as though he lived in a faraway province when they first met, otherwise he was smart and caring. Eugene lived his whole ten years convinced that magic was just fantasy and oblivious that there was another civilization inside the British Isles.

At age six, he was just playing with his friends when he accidentally stepped on a German shepherd’s tail, and it got mad of course. He and his friends ran for their lives, but Eugene wasn’t lucky or fast enough, so he was the one who got attacked by a dog until his friends and his mother came back for him. It took him a week to recover his wounds from what happened, but because of that, he developed his dislike for dogs. At seven and onwards, things have gone weird and, at least, lucky for him – one time he got knocked by a kickball and he didn’t seem to have any injuries when he landed the back of his head on the cement floor; one time he got mad at his neighbor and broke the glass their neighbor was holding (but it was assumed that it was just the cold weather and the tight grip). Most of these weird happenings made him lucky that his mother thought that it might be a guardian angel, even though that some of them were weird.

In his eleventh birthday, his father Sebastian had arrived after ten long years. His mother was, of course, happy to meet him again though it took Eugene a while to adjust to a father figure around the house. Not that he didn’t need him, he just finds it new and it began with short and awkward conversation – like Sebastian asking how he was been with his mom and slipping off some weird things. What made Eugene an uncomfortable feeling was that his father had the interest in mythological figures and beasts like Eugene loved, for he thought that adults like him were supposed to shrug it off like old stupid fairy tales. His mom did not seem to mind, and merely thinks that it was just not to ruin his childhood. And fancy that, his dad even decided to stay at their home!

Months later, he found that his parents were having a serious talk in the living room one afternoon. No arguments, just a deep conversation. His father seemed to be holding a wand, and they slipped some words like “wizard”, “Diagon Alley”, and “new school”. On the coffee table was a letter, it seemed to face towards his mother. He heard that all those accidents weren’t by luck or coincidence, but by inherited magic. His mother seemed to be doubtful about it, but in the end, she reluctantly believed it. She allowed him to go to Hogwarts as long as she knows that her son was still okay, which of course he would totally do so. So, he and his father when to the Diagon Alley, bought some books (and what interested Eugene was the spellbooks), supplies, an owl,and a wand. After this, his parents agreed that it was his mothers’ turn to go with her son at King’s Cross. Eugene didn’t seem to want to go to this new school, but his mother tried to not let him down by saying that she was not angry about attending a boarding school and saying that he has a good mind enough for him to be careful, and all she asked for was that at least send her a letter when something happened and anything. And that’s how Eugene got relieved and proceeded to enter the Platform ¾.

SCHOOL LIFE[Eugene’s start was a lucky one, the time when he was very lost about what to do because he didn't know anyone in the platform. But that problem was solved when a prefect named Serafina Lancaster helped him on the way. She stated about the four houses and their values, in which Eugene was perfectly fine with every single house and would allow the Sorting Hat choose whatever house without any protest. In the boathouse, he met two people, Elijah Pemberton and Cathaline League, the two of them were what he considered great friends. They had a great time discussing houses and introducing to each other. For his open-mindedness and love of learning new things, the hat chose Ravenclaw. He was happy with it when his friend Elijah went to Ravenclaw as well.

In there he met some – Gypsy Lovette, a friendly odd senior who was much friendlier than the other; David League, Cathaline’s brother, was a jerk and a snob, he threatened Eugene about “ruining his sister’s innocence since she just came out from an all-girl-school” and there he figured out that wizards had a way to discriminate people by one’s parentage. This had made Eugene intimidated (and feel distaste) to David and his inability to make friends by himself had worsened. At his second year, his dad applied to be a professor and Eugene also applied for Quidditch, but he quit the team in his sixth year. During his second year, he had odd feelings for Cathy after a friendship bond except he'd been denying it for the entire year until his third year. Even if he turned out to have a crush on her, he didn't tell it to anyone, especially when her brother David as around. During the end of his fifth year, a group of Neo-Death Eaters attacked Hogsmeade, hence the train leaving earlier to avoid casualties. Eugene and his father failed to reach the train, and eventually, he was injured because he tried to shove his dad out of the way from the spell. If it weren't for his dad's healing magic, Eugene would've died of blood loss.

His sixth year was quite uneventful, except that he felt bad when he figured that Cathy and Iris were dating. But then, he didn't want to spoil their good relationship so he didn't even try to tell her about his feelings. Though, he did give her a good necklace as a late Christmas gift. A lot of things happened in the summer, too, in the party. He only drank a few Butterbeers and a few snacks but during the house party of the Roach-Rojas siblings, he went up to Cathy and straightened himself just to confess his long-term feelings towards her, in which she said that she felt the same way in Jean's surprise. What was unexpected, though, was that she snogged him, in which he snogged back in return. He wished that everybody was drunk during that time that they didn't notice them kissing. And from the start of their seventh year, he and Cathy started officially dating except he had a tough time balancing his best friend status with Eli and his dating status with Cathy as the two of them were rumored to be no longer friends and a sour relationship. As much as he was balancing his relationship with the two, he also tried balancing with his studies for his NEWTs as well. He passed most of the lessons, though, despite the fact that he went very unlucky with some of his subjects.

POST-GRADUATIONAfter graduation, things were doing fine with him now. Since he was a legal adult, he decided to legally change his middle name from Eridanos to Portland which was his mother's maiden surname mainly because he felt bad that he thought that he left his mother all behind just because he was a wizard, also because having such a repetitive name was cliche for him. It was just a middle name, he said, so it was no big deal. He also applied to the Law Enforcement as a Witch Watcher like he planned to and he moved out as he and Eli lived under one roof, thanks to their parents’ help. Unfortunately, things don’t always go as planned- as Jean and Cathy were opposites at each other, there were things that they dispute about. As a result, they broke up and that left David probably hating him forever. Jean didn’t take the break-up well, but at least Eli was there to console him.

Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀʀᴇᴇʀ

Former Education — Muggle Schooling

School — Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy

House — Ravenclaw

Year/Class of — 2032

Participation/Position(s) — Quidditch Keeper, Dueling Club Member

Best Lessons — Art, Charms, Cursebreaking

Worst Lessons — Wizard Law, Alchemy, Potions

OWLS Results

Potions ~ A
          Transfiguration ~ O
          Astronomy ~ EE
          History of Magic ~ EE
          Charms ~ O
          Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
          Herbology ~ EE
          Alchemy ~ A
          Arithmancy ~ A
          Art ~ O
          Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
          Cursebreaking ~ O
          Mythology ~ EE
          Wandless Magic Practice ~ EE
          Wandlore Studies ~ EE
          Wizard Law ~ EE

NEWTS Results

Charms ~ O
          Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
          History of Magic ~ O
          Transfiguration ~ EE
          Alchemy ~ EE
          Art ~ O
          Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
          Cursebreaking ~ O
          Mythology ~ A
          Wandless Magic ~ EE
          Wandlore Studies ~ EE
          Wizard Law ~ A

Current OccupationWitch Watcher

Past Occupationn/a

Pᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs

Strengths

Open-minded
          Altruistic

Flaws

He can intentionally overlook the flaws of peolple
          Sensitivity

Fears

Embarrassment
          Gruesome death

PatronusRaccoon

Dominant HandAmbidextrous (Preferred left)

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

Family

Father — Sebastian Windsor
          Mother — Daphne Portland-Windsor
          Uncle — Harold Windsor (deceased)
          Cousins — Westley Windsor, Georgia Windsor, Claudia Windsor, Beau Windsor, Devlin Windsor

Friends

Gypsy Lovette
          Elijah Pemberton
          Axel Roach

Bestfriends

Elijah Pemberton

Romantic Interest

Girlfriend — Savannah Hastings

Enemies

David Avery

Co-Workers

Morven Vass