Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{prp} family members ((Sir Lucian Misae and Sir Xander ))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:27 pm
User Image

~ Xander watches his father and smirks as he sneaks off from his fathers watchful eye. He was glad that he would be meeting his uncle. He didn't know much about his mothers family. He knew they were knights and something had happened. He didn't want to ask his mother about it because he seemed to upset his mother. So it was time to seek out his mothers family and ask. He hoped that this action would not upset his mother anymore that she was already. He blinks and breaks into trot then a run he had met another knight and her family was much like his. He smiles and thinks about her for a second. he then looks at the trail and turns towards the meadow closest to his home.~

~Entering the meadow he looks around and heads for the nearest pear tree. He then looks around for a couple of them and waits for his uncle. He was sure that he would know him when he spotted him. He munches on the pears and wiggles his wings.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:48 pm
These days Lucian was traveling farther and farther away from his father's homestead. Something felt a little... off... when he was there. Even though it had been months since he had been reintroduced to the small herd, he still didn't feel welcome. He could see them watching him when they thought he wasn't paying attention. He could see them flinching when he got frustrated with something. More over, he saw how his father struggled to even look at him. Most days he could ignore it with grace, instead acting as himself (or what he best knew to be himself at this moment) to try and alleviate some of the pressure that plagued his family.

Some days, however, it weighed too heavily on his heart. He spent so long working so hard... he tries so hard... some days he feigned the need to stretch his legs or replenish their stores and wandered as far as he dared. If his family knew his true reasons for leaving -- and something told him that they did -- they said nothing but gave their blessings and wished him safe travels. At first it had been a few hours away but now... days passed and Lucian was nowhere to be seen around his father's homestead. This was one such instance. Lucian had been away for about a day already, and still didn't feel guilty enough to head back home. He wandered through field and valley and hillside and finally rested his weary bones in the shade of a peaceful meadow.

Not once while he grazed did he see the stallion who looked so much like him.

nekolulu

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:55 pm
~ Xander blinks at the stallion so close to him. Could that be his uncle. He did look a lot like him. He watches the other stallion and studing him. slowly he walks over to him looks him up and down~ " excause me sir. I'm looking for someone and was hoping that you were him? You wouldn't happen to be Lucian would you? My mother gave me just a descripion of him." ~he looks him up and down again and watches him closely~

~ he was going to talk to his mother when he got back if this stallion was not his uncle because he did look like did not mean that he was part of the family and would have any idea what Xander was talking about.~ " My mother is lady Ysolde Misae."

Sweenys_Revenge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:37 am
Lucin pivoted immediately to face the stallion who spoke to him -- and unfortunate reflex from Neva. As he tried to keep the walls of the world from closing in on him in panic, Lucian missed what it was that the stallion was saying. His breathing came in short gasps and his ears flattened against his head. This wasn't happening right now. This wasn't happening at all. Lucian closed his eyes and willed the world and his mind silent and it complied. Just in time to hear the name of the mare he had been told was his sister.

The world re-inflated around him and his breathing came easier. His nephew then? Lucian coked his head a little... he supposed the stallion looked like him... he couldn't say the same for Ysolde since he had never seen her before. The only hitch were the bony appendages. Those he had not seen anywhere in his family.

"I'm sorry," he confessed gently, eyes darting back and forth in the after math of his panic. "But I was... taken... long before I hatched fro my basket... I don't know your mother. It's not to say that I don't believe you... I mean I am Lucian... it's a long story."

nekolulu

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out