Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:43 am
User Image

Cthaat was kinda felt lost without two of his siblings, but today was a day to show that he didn't need them. He puffed up his chest and walked proud in no particular direction. He was walking slow, since he had no idea where he was going to go. A smirk came upon his face as he passed by those around him, maybe if he pretended to be something important lions would think he was.

The rain was falling upon him, though he didn't seem to care. The rain just bounced off his fur as it repelled it's impact. Eventually he'd be soaked, but for the moment he was dry and that was what mattered.

Princess_Feylin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:04 am
User Image

Reka was not dry. She was not anything resembling dry. But then, that was a fairly normal state of being for someone who had just been swimming. The brown lioness actually spent a great deal of time in the water, even thought her stroke might charitably be called "entertaining." In the water, she looked sort of like a spastic seal. Out of the water, she just looked like a wet lioness.

The wet lioness in question was plodding back through the stronghold to her home when she passed a significantly less wet lion who smirked at her. Now, why would he have done that?

"Do I have something on my face?" Reka asked him, placing herself directly in front of him so that he would have little choice but to answer her, no matter how busy he might seem to be. He did give the impression of busy-ness though.

I Lady Kiya I
Thank you for starting this. cool

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:35 am
He stopped, but only so he wouldn't topple right over her. His smirk only went away for a few seconds while he collected himself form the abrupt stopping motion. He moved himself back a little and shook his body. The lioness was drenched. It was a little puzzling at first, since the rain hadn't been falling hard enough to make a lion that wet, then he decided she must have fallen in a puddle of sorts...

It was an odd thing to ask, why would she ask him that? "Umm, no?" He raised a brow at her and looked about as if maybe she wasn't just asking him, but..... she was. Had he looked at her without realizing it? Probably, he was smirking and glancing at everyone he moved by. "What would you do if there was?" It seemed like a fun question to ask at the time.

Princess_Feylin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:33 am
"That's good," Reka replied with an easy smile. She had always been quick to smile.

"I suppose if there had been something on my face, I'd've tried to get it off, like anyone would do," was her response. It wasn't terribly creative, but creativity wasn't exactly her forte.

"I only asked because you were smirking at me," Reka explained. "Why were you?"

Without giving him time to actually answer her, she went on, "I do hope you've not been struck by my astonishing good looks and fallen madly in love, because that would make it four times this week and I've bet my sister if it happens again I'll have to eat nothing but codfish for the next month. I hate codfish."

I Lady Kiya I

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:28 pm
He raised a brow for a second then laughed. "I can assure you, I haven't fallen for you." what a crazy thing to do. He didn't even know her. Nor did he even know he was smirking AT her. Then again, that was okay. "A lion smirks for more than just love" He said puffing up his chest. He so happened to be smirking for.... why had he been?

"It's just a good day to smirk." he decided. Yes, today was a fine wet day, and she was quite more wet than he. "Why are you wet?" he asked curiously. Even though it was raining, his fur still looked very dry, and hers looked as if she had fallen in the water.

Princess_Feylin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:12 am
"Are you sure?" Reka asked with a mischievous grin. "It happens all the time. I won't think any less of you."

Okay, so it didn't happen all the time, but Reka didn't find herself wanting for companionship when she decided she wanted it, and she wasn't really looking for love anyway. She kind of thought she'd prefer a more businesslike arrangement, sort of like her older sister Seqineq had with that lawspeaker Raskogr. Although definitely with a lion better-looking and more pleasant to be around than Raskogr. He was such a skinny, snippy jerk.

"A good day to smirk," she repeated, trying the phrase out. She liked it well enough. Maybe she'd even find occasion to use it, if she remembered. "I suppose it is, at that. And I'm wet because I've been swimming. Do you swim?"

It always struck Reka as unusual that so many lions who lived in a pride with so much water around didn't swim. Not just didn't, but couldn't in many cases. She could understand not caring for being immersed in water and simply electing not to do so on purpose, but accidents happened and it struck her as fairly foolish not to at least know how to not-drown should something go not-as-planned.

I Lady Kiya I
Sorry it took me so long to tag this. I've been sick for most of the week.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:23 pm
"You'd have to be pretty impressive for me to fall in love with you in one day." He said, not really to be rude, it just sorta came out. He gave her a sheepish grin, if it happened all the time, he wondered what fools they were. Now, he could understand females doing that sort of thing, but not males.

"Swim?" he didn't think he could. He never had tried anyways. "No, I can't say I've jumped into anything deeper than my legs." Strange lioness, but then again they were around lots of water. Perhaps more than he knew liked to slip in the water as she does? He rather his feet firm on the ground, or on something that could float him across. "I mean, I've never tried, so I don't know if I can or not." He kinda was rambling now, but that was because he wasn't sure what to really say about it.

Princess_Feylin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:38 am
Reka smirked as she informed Cthaat, "Oh, I'm impressive. But it's clear you have had the excellent sense not to fall for me, even so, for which I applaud you."

She truly wasn't all that bothered by his declaration of indifference to her. It wasn't as if he was calling her ugly. He was just saying that he hadn't fallen instantly in love with her, which was definitely a mark in her favor. Instantaneous love struck Reka as a terrible idea.

"Too bad about the swimming. It can be really fun. Although the next time you groom yourself, you'll be really salty, and your tongue will dry out very quickly. So if you're okay with the idea of someone else grooming you, I'd suggest making a thrall do it."

So saying, she glanced upward at the rain, which still wasn't all that heavy, and added wryly, "Or you could just stand in the rain having conversations with smirking strangers until the salt washes out."

Again she glanced away, wondering if perhaps this would be a good time to bring their conversation to an end. After all, she had learned why he was smirking at her (he wasn't) and that had been her primary objective in waylaying him to begin with.

I Lady Kika I

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:07 am
She'd have to prove her impressiveness, and even then he'd be unlikely to fall for her so fast. It just wasn't him. Sure, she might be attractive, but that's completely different. He smirked and knew she might be teasing him of sorts. "I'll gladly take your applaud."

He raised an eye brow at her for that comment. He'd have to keep that in mind the next time he decided to possibly try swimming in the salty water. "I'll keep that in mind" He said with a chuckle. It was a good idea, though. Making a thrall clean him after such things. He knew how salty it could get.

"Would that truly get it all out though?" he asked "Perhaps it's best to make a Thrall clean you anyways"

Princess_Feylin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:56 am
Reka shrugged in response to his query. She'd never actually tried just washing the salt off before. It wasn't as if there were large bodies of fresh water around. Mostly just whatever melted from the ice above the living area of the stronghold and the stream below the stronghold, which could still be brackish depending on the tides.

"You're probably right," she agreed good naturedly. "So I suppose I'd best find a thrall and let you get on your way before you're as soaked as I am."

She smiled and moved deliberately to the side so that she was no longer blocking his path. Then she bid him a cheery, "Don't die in bed!"

It wasn't until she was on her way that she realized neither one of them had actually introduced themselves. Oh well. She was confident she'd recognize him if she saw him again. His markings were both distinctive and intriguing, after all.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:18 am
He chuckled. If he died, he would die in battle. He didn't say that though. He bid his own fair well, which was just a nod and a grunt to her good byes. She seemed decent of a lion, he'd have to remember her for the future. Perhaps they'd run into eachother again. Though he didn't even realize that they hadn't exchanged names. Not that he was good with names anyways.

He moved as soon as she did, on their way to their own place. He looked behind him before smirking and going on his way. Hoping that he won't be interrupted again.

-Finished-  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff