[rp-plot] Wish upon the Well (AbbyxHarmoniax Serenity) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:15 pm
User ImageThe area near the wishing well at once had nothing there then a Deity appeared. Harmonia looked very much like she had been standing there a while, and yet had just appeared out of no where. She saw no need of warning, able to go where ever she pleased. She'd gone home with Tristen before and made it a point to know the area around where he and her Temple were.

All it took was some foreknowledge and the family connection to find the domain of her niece. Of all her siblings, there were three that she had special relationships with, Abby's father being one of them. Pothos and Aglaia seemed to be on alright standings with her if still wary. Himeros was close to hopeless at the moment.

Pothos was part of the reason she took an interest in the demi-Goddess, the other was just by nature of the girl being friendly. For the most part she herself didn't reach out to the demis though her relationship with Tristen made her rethink that policy a little.

Deciding to make herself known now that she was visible, Harmonia spoke out, "Abby." There wasn't much reason to wonder if the child was home, this was her domain after all.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
I know we were talking about the rp so I decided to start it

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:16 pm
User ImageAbby was humming to herself, it being a typical morning for her. Taking care of her family followed by her ritual trip to the well she loved as much as her husband. Okay, maybe it was a little more than Aiolos. It was her baby after all. Something very few other pae had been to visit since she'd come to knowledge of it. Yet there was something different today.

She scrunched up her face, trying to sense it. No, nothing. The waters weren't being disturbed, but there was most certainly something different about the surrounding area. Abby's head tilted, still not sure what it was. And then, as clear as if it were spoken to her, her name was called. By her aunt, of course. It brought a smile to her face, learning that one of her aunts cared enough to visit. This was a first. The only other time part of her father's family had come to visit was Uncle Himeros, when he'd taught her how to fly, and have her help search for her dad..

"Aunt Harmonia~" She called, appearing before the goddess in a heartbeat. It was her well after all. "It's an honor to have you here!" She couldn't contain the smile, honestly thrilled to see her aunt again so soon after the party. Oh screw it, they were family. Abhisneha wrapped her arms around the goddess in a warm hug.

EvilSilverDragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image

"And Serenity!" A little voice popped out from behind Harmonia's shoulder.

She had been following rather quietly ever since her sibling had left Dolandar. What a surprise that it was to a family members home! Her bet had been on the red fae she toted around all cruise. "I saw you leave home, and decided to follow. I hope you don't mind." She spoke with a bit of a bashful smile. She hadn't really left home, the recent vacation aside. So of course she jumped at the opportunity.

evilsilverdragon

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:37 pm
Ah, there she was, her beautiful niece appeared and was happy to see her. This is just what her inner harmony needed. Standing still, she'd let the demi approach her. Glancing around at the place she visited, it had the feel of home, like a piece of it existed in this world. She wondered if staying here and visiting Tristen more often might work. Between this and her temple there should be enough of home to allow it.

Thoughts of handsome men fled her mind and she happily returned her niece's hug with one of her own. Holding her close she responded, "I am happy to be here, we don't see enough of each other!" While still returning the hug the sudden voice of Serenity had her jumping out of her skin.

Jolting and hoping into the air, the Goddess had monetarily tightened her hold on Abby just due to the sudden surprise. It took a lot to sneak up on a Deity, like another deity. Releasing the demi, party so she wasn't embarrassed further by her racing heart, she turned to the mischievous teen.

"Serenity!"
It might very well have sounded like she was scolding the girl, her tone was pretty stern, only it followed with a hug betraying any sort of anger, "I wish I had known you followed, little dove!" Releasing the child, she looked between the two seeing the makings of a family get together bigger than she expected.

Her little sister still needed a talking to about that forest but it could wait.

Tartara Seabreeze
Saved by the cousin

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:08 pm
Abby smiled, hardly able to believe her eyes. Her aunt had showed up! Here, of all places! And the another voice. Abby didn't quite jump nearly as much as Aunt Harmonia did, but the shock of another of her aunts being there was enough to make her jump a little too. Maybe it was just her having been seen Aunt Harmonia with no warning gave her a reason to not be as shocked when Aunt Serenity showed up? No matter, Abby waited for Aunt Harmonia's turn before enveloping her younger aunt in a hug just as tight and full of love as the one she'd just given to Harmonia.

"Aunt Serenity! It's so good to see you! I didn't think any of us would be meeting again until next Venus Day~" And it was true. They hardly ever saw one another outside of Venus' events. It was kind of sad when she thought about it. Family was supposed to see each other so much more often. "Why don't we go to my house and get something to eat and drink? It's not far from here."" She offered, not wanting either of her beautiful aunts to be put out by standing around her well. And while Abby thought so highly of it, she had no idea what others truly thought of it. This would be a good chance to get an opinion.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:23 pm
Releasing her younger sister, Harmonia stood back just enough for Abby to get her own hug in. This is family, full of affection and just a dash of scaring the skirts off each other. She was very right about that, "Indeed, it is far too long between visits! I think you'll be seeing more of me in the future." She could see Abby and her Champion. Not too often mind, he needed his own space and too much time together ruins the risk of cooling what they have.

If she was offering, the Goddess wasn't going to turn her down, "That sounds lovely, Abby dear." The trip may not have been overly long but a nice sit down with family would be comfortable. It would also help her judge distances between the places she most wanted to go.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze
Jumping post order, felt this post made sense going first.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:58 am
At the exclamation of her name, the teens eyes went wide. Was she mad? Uh oh.

But she was scooped up in a big hug instead. With a sigh of relief she returned the squeeze. "I was afraid you wouldn't let me come if you'd known." Serenity admitted earnestly before separating to hug her niece. The fact that her niece was older than her was still a little strange. "I'm sorry if I startled or inconvenienced you guys." Abby was so warm and inviting! It filled her heart with fuzzies. "Thank you for offering! If you're sure I wouldn't be intruding, I'd love to." More visits in the future? Maybe Harmonia would be alright with her tagging along too. The mortal realm was so fascinating, and if she were to become a full fledged Goddess she'd want to know her subjects land.

Evilsilverdragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:58 am
Abby grinned looking from one of her aunts to the other. It was most certainly unexpected, but she adored it. She had parts of her family that actually cared enough to visit~ It was such a rare thing for her she didn't even put any thought into Aunt Harmonia's promise to visit more often. "It's perfectly alright Aunt Serenity~" She chimed, wondering the best possible way to get them back. The long way most certainly was an option, it was prettier, but there was also the quick way, which while it wasn't as beautiful, did get them to her home in a very short manner.

"Would you like to take the scenic route or the quick one?" She asked, leaving it up to them. At least she knew with either, the destination really wasn't terribly far away. In the mean time she would have to figure out what she had in storage. Only the best would do for her aunts, and Abby wasn't certain what was left. It was almost time to make a supply run to gather more... Or maybe it was already time, she couldn't ever really remember. Ah well, that's what she got for taking off without knowing when she'd be back. She was lucky Aiolos wasn't making her sleep on the couch for it.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:05 pm
Serenity is just adorable, as was her niece. Placing a kind hand on Serenity's shoulder she said, "You are always welcome to come with me, just let me know so I can look out for you." The world was safe enough, but even still. If her sister got lost or ran into a wrong type she could get hurt. A filthy Naga for one, or Eris trying to hurt mother. Since the Deity of Disharmony didn't show, it was entirely possible she was discouraged from another Venus day party.

Part of her is really surprised Eris doesn't host her own thing and cause her own chaos. Halloween in particular is screaming for Eris to have an Eris Day party.

Not fussing over it any more, she just finished up, "Even for a Deity you have mastered stealth, little dove." Abby was just as warm and welcoming to the both of them, cementing her place as Harmonia's personal favorite niece. "Why don't we take the scenic route. I'd love to see your own relm. Plus, the walk together would be lovely." Learning about the area would be nice as well. She was still sure her Champion was close enough. All the more reason to favor this area for her family and interests.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:22 am
"Really? That would be great!" The teen exclaimed, fluttering her wings slightly in her excitement. More opportunities to see the mortal realm! Dolandar was a fantastic home, and she'd never want to live elsewhere. But this place was new and exciting. Besides, she got to see the family members who lived down here like Abby. "Oh yes, the scenic please! I'd love to see more of the isle."

Her chest bloomed with pride at the affectionate nickname, and the compliment to her sneakiness. Harmonia was so kind, of course Serenity wanted to emulate her as she got older.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:32 pm
Abby couldn't help but beam. Little Dove was such a cute nickname for her aunt too~ Even if she was pretty sure she wouldn't get away with using it herself. When both Aunt Harmonia and Aunt Serenity had chosen the scenic route, she blushed a little. Especially with Aunt Harmonia's words about her own realm. Abby had felt fairly certain that her realm extended to about the edge of the clearing she'd cleaned around her well. She wasn't going to voice that concern aloud, deciding instead to allow them to experience the charm she enjoyed so frequently.

"Okay, this way then~" She all but sang, thrilled at the thought of someone else enjoying the beauty of the area. Between the birds singing, the flowers that were kept well tended, and the trees that seemed to part to make a pathway just for them, Abby couldn't help but be proud of it. When she wasn't keeping herself busy with the well, the long route there was being taken care of. It was clear just how much love and affection she'd put into the area.

EvilSilverDragon

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:39 pm
If she could get Pothos to claim his daughter and bring her up to Dolandar, Abby would have to see her own realm. This one was particularly nice, she could feel the sense of harmony settled into the ground. With honesty and appreciation, she praised Abby "This place loves you, you've done a great job." This wasn't some overgrown after thought, the work was clear to see.

For now, she wanted to experience the place fully before asking any questions about the surroundings. Other than a visit or two the Deity had never been in the mortal realm long enough to get a true sense of it. Strange to live in a world she couldn't just change as she pleased. Not that it was a bad thing, there was charm all around.

Tartara Seabreeze

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:37 pm
Everything she ever needed or wanted was provided up in Dolandar, but that didn't mean that she couldn't appreciate the mortal realm. The teen happily skipped beside her sibling and niece, her eyes wide as she took in the sights. "The flowers make the area smell wonderful. Did you do all that Abs?" She commented after Harmonia alluded that she was in fact the pae who did it.

She had never thought about gardening herself, such a time consuming hobby. But she had to admit that the results spoke for themselves.

Evilsilverdragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:32 pm
Abby blushed a little at her aunt's compliments. They were really the first pae who hadn't seen it slowly change over time, to get the chance to experience the area. "Thank you~" She smiled to Aunt Harmonia before turning her attention to Aunt Serenity, "I planted most of this. The trees were already here, at least the big ones were." She smiled to Aunt Serenity, gently indicating the morning glories snaking their way up some of the trees. "Some of the flowers made it easy to make it seem so magical to walk through here. The soft moss under foot for most of the trail was a good find. I didn't expect it to spread so quickly, but it's still making it's way along the path."

There was some night blooming flowers closer to the well, as well as a plentiful share of day blooming flowers. There was no real shortage of those. "This passage is breath taking at sunset and sunrise. Just as the little flowers are starting to wake or to sleep. The angle of the sun sets off the colors hidden in the area~" Maybe this was why she couldn't fire an arrow properly, she was too busy with gardening to pay much attention to a whole lot else.

EvilSilverDragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:01 pm
Walking along, Harmonia looked at everything she could just enjoying the simple harmony all around them. The air felt so comfortable, there was just magic all around even here. Listening to Serenity was charming, the enthusiasm was adorable. Between the two of them this was truly becoming an enchanting trip.

"There is a lot to be said of the beauty of the mortal realm, the impertinence leads to greater treasure of its slander. The moss was a very good choice." Objectively, there was no denying that there was a lot of good in the mortal world. Not all of it was pink and insanely attractive even. Serenity could go either way by her choice being a younger grace, just what would enchant her more? Clearly she'd have to see her realm after they return.

"Do you have many visitors, Abby dear?" Could the pae of the area appreciate what was here?

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas