Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:22 pm
Hello and welcome! : D

I've had a terrible habit of letting my muse completely die out, accidentally abandoning plots and/or RPs. Well I'm trying to remedy that!

The orders of business addressed here:

• Resume old RPs/awesome plots
  • Look for some new RPs/awesome plots
  • Get some of my SoA out of inactivity purgatory. ;u;

SO. Please post any RPs that you'd like to finish! Or. Post any plots you might still be interested in! And also. Look through some of the guys posted here and suggest something new! c:

My aim is petitepolette, feel free to message me there or PM me! ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:23 pm
[ plot priorities ]

Quote:

User Image

Wei is a decently recent transplant into the Tianxia. She was born Mtaishi'miele, strongly believing in reincarnation, then relocated to the Dawnwalkers shortly after reaching adulthood. She was following a male that she adored, but things ultimately didn't work out, which is what led her to the Tianxia.

Honestly, Wei's life hasn't panned out exactly how I wanted it to, but I'm happy she's in the Tianxia. She still hasn't gotten much of any RP there, though, so I would love some pride RP.

I would also love a crush! Wei is very kind and warm-hearted, and would crush on someone for a long time before even thinking about acting on her feelings. And it would be awesome. This also means that she could probably easily be taken advantage of, poor thing. :c

Quote:

User Image

Risa comes from the Demon Hunters, and as such, is still a strong believer in their teachings. He believes wickedness should be dealt with, and evil cannot be allowed to thrive in the world. Since his pride disbanding and the murder of his mother at the hand of his sister, he has become much harsher in his stance towards wickedness, even to the point of becoming physically violent towards it (which, as a cub, Risa couldn't stand to even touch demons or those with bad intentions).

He's been a little lost since his pride disbanded, and I'd like to try and find a pride for him; one where he can pursue his ideals. I would also like to try and find a girl for him, which I know can be difficult based on his pelt. xD But he would be very protective and caring towards any female in his life.

Quote:

User Image

Teleza has quite the backstory - tl;dr, he was employed by his former queen as a mercenary, ultimately ran off, blah blah blah. Teleza is massive in size, and has quite a few self esteem issues based on his childhood. He had a litter of cubs with a friend, but has lost touch with all but one of them. He's gentler these days because of it, but he still can be quick to violence if he feels disrespected or threatened.

Teleza needs a purpose again. I'd like to try and find him a new pride where he can be useful, and possibly a new female friend that can help raise his spirits a bit. Maybe also some male friends that are similar-ish to him? Who he could feel more at ease around.

Quote:

User Image

Kali! Sweet, sweet Kali. She lives up to her domain, bouncing around the mortal realm wreaking havoc wherever she goes. She's not a particularly bad domain, but she's not really good either. Kind of 'guns-blazing-deal-with-the-consequences-later' types. Her powers include:

• Falling skies: Can create hazards wherever she goes, like pitfalls, falling trees, rock slides, etc.; areas affected can see remnants of this for up to three days
  • Witchy Woman: Can create an aura that naturally causes slight or moderate hazards to become more apparent and dangerous; as in, “see that teetering rock up there? *in walks Hazards* Oh no, it’s falling on us!”; this tends to not linger for more than a day
  • Permanent: Bane: Can curse someone so that they will constantly be around/encounter natural-born hazards; i.e. wherever they go, they will be in contact with some sort of hazard, be it pitfalls, hidden potholes, or things like trees and rocks having a tendency to fall towards or on top of them.

I would like Kali to have more interactions! With Gods, with mortals, with everyone! c: And maybe use her powers a little. >D

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:24 pm
[ pride plots/RPs ]

Quote:

User Image

Momozono (along with Van) are in the Aka'mleli! As much as I *cough* have actually definitely tried *cough* to get her pride RP, nothing's really cropped up for her!

She's very happy-go-lucky, a very positive lioness. I'd love to have her meet more of her pride, and maybe get a few friends!

Quote:

User Image

Siiri is not the super-typical viking - yes, she believes in all the things that she was raised to believe in, but she's not really as gung-ho about a lot of it. She's rather reserved, as she feels she can't connect as well with her fellow pridemates. Or that they'll think she's less of a viking if she spends too much time with them.

I'd like to get her some serious pride RP! I had once dreamed of maybe changing her rank, like shooting for Reaver or Captain or something, so getting her some pride RP is a must!

Quote:

User Image

Malini lives with her parents and some of her siblings in the Mlima Tuokoa. jk she's rogue now. xD She's sadly never been RPed. Ever. orz

I'd love it if she could RP with some other members! Either nannies, guards, what have you! Her mother is the royal nanny, so maybe people could try and get gossip, I DUNNO.

Also, she's up for a fling, if anyone's interested. c:

Quote:

User Image

Tojinbo is my one and only Bahari! : D I've never had one before. He's totally blank, but I'm really intrigued to start RPing in the Bahari lands, and fleshing him out would be an added bonus!

Quote:

User Image

Tamu is an old fave of mine, and resides in the Suka'Fumo with his lady friend. He's possibly the sweetest and most genuine cheetah out there, and I would love to have him interact with more members of his pride, because he sadly hasn't done a whole lot of that. xD; He's a Tinker!

Quote:

User Image

Rogue-born Firekin, Kaishori actually has a fairly sweet and docile temperment. Until it comes to fighting. She's small in stature, but she makes up for it tenfold in fighting prowess.

I would love for her to meet more soldiers! And also some other ranks, she hasn't really done too much of that! Maybe they can talk about the new leadership shift! Or something!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:25 pm
[ rogues ]

Quote:

User Image

Latifu has grown up with an obsession with Gods and Goddesses - all of her earliest encounters were with the immortals. This has only fed into her whimsical personality, believing there to truly be magic in the world that only they can harness. She's also a dancer, taking her musicality from her mother.

I would like for Latifu to continue to meet Gods! Some rogue encounters would also be nice; she might be a little (innocently) blunt about mortals inferiority, but she means well. I'd also be interested in a God fling, or possibly just a pretty rogue fling.

Quote:

User Image

Tuuli was a member of the Simba'futaji, and is overtly social, wanting to hear the stories of everyone's lives. She's a very kind lioness, and always sees the glass half-full.

I'm toying with the idea of a pride for her, but I'm very picky. I'd also like for her to meet rogues, possibly hear their stories. c:

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:26 pm
[ stragglers ]

Slates so blank it's painful. These guys are up for just about anything, so just ask about them! ^^

Quote:

User Image

Rogue

Quote:

User Image

Saba'Nyumba

Quote:

User Image

Rogue

Quote:

User Image

Rogue

Quote:

User Image

Rogue - Seer

Quote:

User Image

Pridelands - Adult, but I'd probalby RP her as adol for a little while.

Quote:

User Image

Frozen Pride

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:17 pm
Alright, all filled out and ready to go!

Polette
Crew

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:30 am
Polette

Would you be interested in finishing with this RP? It just needs one more post smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:59 am
OH MAN PO. PO. I GOT A COUPLE OF OFFERS FOR YA.

First is Maghaibi/Mags to RP with Latifu. She's a big lady, taking more after her god father in size, and she's happy to be in the rogue lands, away from all the rules and restrictions of her birthpride. She's a musical, dancing, sassy sort, and proud of her stature. And is p damn sure she's better than a good chunk of the world because hey, she's got the best god for a Daddy. [Daimaishi spawn, represent!]

For Tuuli...how would you feel to her meeting a slowly recovering amnesiac Ekundayo? Ekun is a wandering rogue that always finds her way back to the sea at this point, and with the help of a couple of friends and her daughter Pwani, she's slowly starting to recover the memories robbed from her by head trauma she endured.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:13 pm
Big Hobbit

Would you be interested in finishing with this RP? It just needs one more post smile

Oh man! Just got back from vacation!

I totally forgot about responding to that! I will add it to my to-do list and hopefully it'll be responded to in the next couple of days! ^^

Das Tor

YAS

I would love to give Maghaibi and Latifu a meeting! Latifu needs to meet more actual mortals. orz

OH DUDE WASN'T SHE ALSO SIMBA'FUTAJI? Tuuli would be perfect! She's so laid-back and sweet-natured, she'd love to hang around and help her out! ^^ <3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:16 am
Polette

Thanks for finishing that rp! Would you be up for more things? I have Suhailah who I am looking for plots for. I can offer general rp for any of yours or a possible fling plot for Nakisisa if he's available

User Image

Suhailah is a free spirit who prefers to daydream and see the beauty in life rather than worry about things she can't change. She is adventurous and can be impulsive and reckless at times. She is currently in the rogue lands but is making her way to the Indlovukati, a female dominated warrior pride, to live a protected carefree life.

I want her to have as much rogue interaction as possible before arriving to her new home and hopefully bring some cubs with her from her rogue conquests. I would also like for her find a mate at some point, but he would need to join the pride with her.

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:36 am
I wants all the Lette rps!!!

;u;

For your bahari boy I have this girl to rp with. This is Pilixcatzi. She's the daughter of a pirate and her mother brought her and her siblings to the pride to be raised. I'm actually looking to find her a future husband. She's a work in progress still but I see her being pretty rambunctious and a little bit of a trouble maker when she's younger. She's going to be pretty interested in the Kizi and want to be a thief of sorts.
User Image

For your stormborn Lady I have these two stormborn. They are siblings and their father is my Areoiris, but he plays no part in their upbringing, nor does he know they exist.

First I have Valka. She can be pretty bossy at times, but she means well. She has aspirations to be a Captain one day and she keeps pushing her brother to join her on the road to that rank as well.
User Image

This is Njord. He's Valkas brother and he's pretty protective of his siblings, but wont step in unless it's an unfair fight. He believes they will all make their mark on their own unless assistance is needed. He will follow along side his sister and has his eyes set on the rank of Captain just as much as her. He actually hopes they will rise in the ranks together but who's to say. He's a pretty good scrapper and won't put up with a bunch of crap from others. He's pretty noble in some aspects as well. Just depends on the mood you catch him in.
User Image

Oh! And for your frozen pride boy I have this little prince! His name is Kiviuq and that's all I've figured out so far.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:13 am
We should totally continue smooshing Latifu &
Mandara'Smriti

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:43 pm
Big Hobbit

No problem! ^^ I'm glad to have a finished RP under her belt. xD; orz

Oooooh, naturals~ * u* Nakisisa is too blank for comfort, and I love looking at him, so he at least needs the interaction! But they would look rather nice together....> u>

AstoriaFallen

All the cubs! Tojinbo is my first ever Bahari, so I super need RP for him. c: I meant to do it while he was younger, buuuuut....orz

Seeing such ambitious cubs might make Siiri want to pursue her new dream a bit more - or shake her from it, not sure which way I've decided for her to go. xD But it would be a good interaction, nonetheless!

Oh man, Ilari needs pride RP so bad. ;3; I want him to do great things, pretty pink boy. But hey, I've got just about the same amount figured out about him that you do about your princeling! :'D

Schicksalswende

Schicksaaaaa~ <333

We dooooo. So doooo. I still have that RP laying around here somewhere...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:04 pm
Polette

Po ~
Yiiss~
I have it saved but it's buried in my bookmarks.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:07 pm
Schicksalswende
Polette

Po ~
Yiiss~
I have it saved but it's buried in my bookmarks.

Iiii thought I had it, but I guess I lost the link somewhere along the line. D:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff