Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:34 am
Joining

There are three well-known ways to get your SoA into the Stormborn and one little-known way. All but one require some form of JRP.

Good Fortune
The first way is the simplest, and boils down to having the good fortune to have been born into the pride. This pride accepts adult SoA of any rank that were born into the pride as long as it fits both OOC and IC with the SoA's history. It is not necessary to complete a JRP for lions in this category, only to apply and be quoted by the mule with acceptance. (This is an "original member" on the form.)

Talent
A lion not fortunate enough to be born into the pride must participate in (and win) an Askorun, or challenge, against a Reaver. Any lion who wins their challenge or fights to a draw is accepted into the pride as a Freeborn, which is the rank they will hold until they go viking for the first time. A winning or tied challenge RP is required and serves as a JRP. An example of a challenge RP can be found here.

Bad Luck
The third way to get into the pride is to be captured on a Viking, in which case your lion will automatically hold the rank of Thrall for their entire life, though their cubs will be at least Freeborn and allowed to rise through the ranks just like any other Freeborn lion. Hybrid cubs are an exception to this, of course, as they can only be Thralls. The RP in which the Thrall is captured serves as its JRP.

Family
Finally, it is a little known fact that if a lion from outside the pride is recognized by a Freeborn member (this can include Reavers and the like) as a family member and claimed as such, that lion will be accepted to the pride as a Freeborn without having to fight an askorun. An RP where their family member in the pride recognizes them serves as its JRP.

The Joining thread from the previous guild can be found here

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:34 am
Forms

Regular Form
Fill this out if you have a lion who is challenging into the pride, being captured and brought back to the pride, or who you would like to say was born and raised in the pride. Keep in mind that joining RPs will be required, so that means challenges and captures (for non-original members), or just some sort of in-pride RP (for original members).

[size=18][color=navy]I have iron in my blood![/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] Your Name
[b]SoA's Name:[/b] [url=imagelink]SoA Name[/url]
[b]Original Member?[/b] Yes/No
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Brief Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b]

Litter Form
Only one parent owner needs to post this for the entire litter. Simply add cubs as necessary.

[size=18][color=navy]I am born of the storm![/color][/size]
[b]Father and Mother:[/b] Father Name (owner's name) x Mother Name (owner's name)
[b]Cubs' Rank:[/b] (thrall or freeborn)

[b]Cub's Name:[/b] [url=imagelink]SoA Name[/url] (owner's name)

[b]Cub's Name:[/b] [url=imagelink]SoA Name[/url] (owner's name)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:40 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feyln
SoA's Name: Ilyas
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: thrall
Brief Personality: Protective, bossy, patient, proud.
Brief History: When the Ukuucha'Wafalme fell apart he and his banu left to seek a new home. He was captured by Stormborn reavers leading them away from his banu, who he will probably never see again. He intends to challenge for freeborn status during the next breytast vindar.

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: A'asifa Ramliya
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Proud, impatient
Brief History: Born to the beybanu of Pad Ilyas and grandson of Vizier Faiz, Set off to find a banu, found the SB instead. Likes it better, even though it is
stupidly cold there.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Joya Oceánica
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Proud, conniving, bitter
Brief History: Captured by Ruzski's band on that famous viking long ago. Enthralled.

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princes_Feylin
SoA's Name: Söngvari
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Musical, curious, occasionally arrogant
Brief History: Went on pilgrammage before the swamps burned. Found his way to the mountain, only to be injured in a race and then all the recent badness. Decided it was time to find a new place. Found the SB. Comes with two snakes, Memfis and Grayslan, but they don't need to go on the member list.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sy-Ianew
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Inquisitive to a fault. Like, to the point of reckless disregard for his own safety. Terrible planner. Kind of charming though.
Brief History: Left his pride after disaster befell it and has been exploring the rogue lands ever since. He basically followed a band of reavers back to the pride, just for fun, and then when he got caught he fled, only to return later to investigate and join up.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sandor Clegane
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Abrasive and fairly unpleasant, loyal and bitter. He swears, argues, and doesn't really object to intimidating people who can be intimidated if it'll get him what he wants, and perhaps he is a little too enthusiastic in those instances when he's expected to fight, but he never exceeds his instructions in those instances. He has a sharp tongue, a foul mouth, and an apparently rotten outlook on life.
Brief History: Fled the S'F, trained with the Jedi, but left the Jedi when he met a lioness from a recently disbanded pride and found he could not bear to be apart from her because he needed to protect her. He loves her with a love bordering on obsession.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Shrisin
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Fiesty, determined, clever, totally fine with violence, reasonably independent
Brief History: Never knew her father, lost her mother (literally) at an early age. Learned to be vicious and violent. Came to the SB expecting to find companionship and was laughed at and enthralled instead. She'll probably take to following Sandor around and will definitely despise Jasrai.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name:
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A follower, basically, who will discover a real knack for carrying out instructions to guard and attack things
Brief History: Followed Songvari to the SB because he didn't really know what else to do when things went bad in the pride. He'll change his name once he makes it into the pride. Not sure what to, yet, but it'll be long.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Alia
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Dedicated, dutiful, frightfully intelligent, scornful of inferiors, hugely repressed.
Brief History: Born to parents who loved their cubs but not each other, Alia had a normal upbringing, for the most part. When it came time, she left her family and went in search of knowledge. She learned to fight and to use her eidetic memory. Then she was captured by a Stormborn reaver and brought back to the pride as a thrall. In the pride she met a fun-loving fellow thrall, Fon Youn, who taught her how much there was in life to enjoy, even in a life of servitude. After she became pregnant it surprised both of them to realize that they were in love with one another.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Jasrai
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Externally gentle and proper but cunning and vicious at need, she nevertheless likes to imagine herself a princess, although she has recently revised that to a warrior princess.
Brief History: After the decimation of her pride, Jasrai met a scarred and fairly scary lion in whom she found a surprising amount of tenderness and devotion. She didn't expect to fall for him, or for it to become the sort of fierce passion it did. When he decided to seek out the SB, there was no question of her doing anything but that.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Casimira
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Used to getting her own way and to being told she's beautiful and beloved, Mira thrives on attention and compliments, but beneath that she's terribly insecure and very vain, fearing that if she ever loses her looks she won't have any value to anyone, or any reason for people to spend time with her, since she's been known to use her looks to get what she wants and believes they're the only reason anyone wants to be around her. Insecurities aside, Mira is basically a nice lioness, if a bit spoiled, but she definitely comes across as aloof, even once you get to know her, because she'd rather be aloof than clingy.
Brief History: Born and raised a rogue, she'll meet the reaver Midas on a viking and he'll fall for her, alienating his best friend, who wants to make her a thrall, and offers to marry her. She accepts his offer, fearing the alternative, and so she's brought back to the pride as Midas' freeborn wife.

I have iron in by blood!
SoA's Name: Reka
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Likes to tease people, tends to overeat and then purge.
Brief History: Seqineq's formerly chubby sister who has since grown up quite pretty.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Brummen
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Pretty typical old blood reaver.
Brief History: Seqineq's big brother.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feyln
SoA's Name: Ilyas
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: thrall
Brief Personality: Protective, bossy, patient, proud.
Brief History: When the Ukuucha'Wafalme fell apart he and his banu left to seek a new home. He was captured by Stormborn reavers leading them away from his banu, who he will probably never see again. He intends to challenge for freeborn status during the next breytast vindar.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: A'asifa Ramliya
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Proud, impatient
Brief History: Born to the beybanu of Pad Ilyas and grandson of Vizier Faiz, Set off to find a banu, found the SB instead. Likes it better, even though it is stupidly cold there.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Joya Oceánica
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Proud, conniving, bitter
Brief History: Captured by Ruzski's band on that famous viking long ago. Enthralled.

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princes_Feylin
SoA's Name: Söngvari
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Musical, curious, occasionally arrogant
Brief History: Went on pilgrammage before the swamps burned. Found his way to the mountain, only to be injured in a race and then all the recent badness. Decided it was time to find a new place. Found the SB. Comes with two snakes, Memfis and Grayslan, but they don't need to go on the member list.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sy-Ianew
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Inquisitive to a fault. Like, to the point of reckless disregard for his own safety. Terrible planner. Kind of charming though.
Brief History: Left his pride after disaster befell it and has been exploring the rogue lands ever since. He basically followed a band of reavers back to the pride, just for fun, and then when he got caught he fled, only to return later to investigate and join up.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sandor Clegane
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Abrasive and fairly unpleasant, loyal and bitter. He swears, argues, and doesn't really object to intimidating people who can be intimidated if it'll get him what he wants, and perhaps he is a little too enthusiastic in those instances when he's expected to fight, but he never exceeds his instructions in those instances. He has a sharp tongue, a foul mouth, and an apparently rotten outlook on life.
Brief History: Fled the S'F, trained with the Jedi, but left the Jedi when he met a lioness from a recently disbanded pride and found he could not bear to be apart from her because he needed to protect her. He loves her with a love bordering on obsession.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Shrisin
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Fiesty, determined, clever, totally fine with violence, reasonably independent
Brief History: Never knew her father, lost her mother (literally) at an early age. Learned to be vicious and violent. Came to the SB expecting to find companionship and was laughed at and enthralled instead. She'll probably take to following Sandor around and will definitely despise Jasrai.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name:
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A follower, basically, who will discover a real knack for carrying out instructions to guard and attack things
Brief History: Followed Songvari to the SB because he didn't really know what else to do when things went bad in the pride. He'll change his name once he makes it into the pride. Not sure what to, yet, but it'll be long.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Alia
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Dedicated, dutiful, frightfully intelligent, scornful of inferiors, hugely repressed.
Brief History: Born to parents who loved their cubs but not each other, Alia had a normal upbringing, for the most part. When it came time, she left her family and went in search of knowledge. She learned to fight and to use her eidetic memory. Then she was captured by a Stormborn reaver and brought back to the pride as a thrall. In the pride she met a fun-loving fellow thrall, Fon Youn, who taught her how much there was in life to enjoy, even in a life of servitude. After she became pregnant it surprised both of them to realize that they were in love with one another.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Jasrai
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Externally gentle and proper but cunning and vicious at need, she nevertheless likes to imagine herself a princess, although she has recently revised that to a warrior princess.
Brief History: After the decimation of her pride, Jasrai met a scarred and fairly scary lion in whom she found a surprising amount of tenderness and devotion. She didn't expect to fall for him, or for it to become the sort of fierce passion it did. When he decided to seek out the SB, there was no question of her doing anything but that.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Casimira
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Used to getting her own way and to being told she's beautiful and beloved, Mira thrives on attention and compliments, but beneath that she's terribly insecure and very vain, fearing that if she ever loses her looks she won't have any value to anyone, or any reason for people to spend time with her, since she's been known to use her looks to get what she wants and believes they're the only reason anyone wants to be around her. Insecurities aside, Mira is basically a nice lioness, if a bit spoiled, but she definitely comes across as aloof, even once you get to know her, because she'd rather be aloof than clingy.
Brief History: Born and raised a rogue, she'll meet the reaver Midas on a viking and he'll fall for her, alienating his best friend, who wants to make her a thrall, and offers to marry her. She accepts his offer, fearing the alternative, and so she's brought back to the pride as Midas' freeborn wife.

I have iron in by blood!
SoA's Name: Reka
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Likes to tease people, tends to overeat and then purge.
Brief History: Seqineq's formerly chubby sister who has since grown up quite pretty.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Brummen
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Pretty typical old blood reaver.
Brief History: Seqineq's big brother.
y u do dis 2 me? But fine! They can be in the pride at the ranks you've stated. Ugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:52 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tanakako
SoA's Name: Raija
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn (for now)
Brief Personality: Like her name she is bright and sunny and completely imperious. A true little princess she knows what she wants and she isn't afraid to take it. She is also highly individual, despite coming from a very plain-coloured family this little female makes her voice heard loud and clear. Picking Ronan over Ragnvard as her favoured brother she is the golden lion's loud-mouthed defender. But she takes after Ragnvard more than she does her other siblings, being smart and sly and willing to bend the rules to get what she wants. Thankfully for her parents she is a little more altruistic than her darker brother.
Brief History: Daughter of Holmgeir and Soma, sister to Ragnvard, Ronan, Raskgor and Rayn.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: 'Izzah bint Rukan
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: This female is tough both inside and out, with a lifetime's experience in warfare. No longer a young female but not yet old, she is at the height of her skill and prowess. Yet this hard life has changed her, left its mark on more than just her fur. The constant fighting has left her wary of strangers, her attitude gruff and no-nonsense both on and off the battle field. She pushes herself hard and expects the same from everyone else, it is not favoritism, just simply their way of life.
Brief History: Born in the Jahy Sarlarin as part of the Burkuteshti, 'Izzah is a warrior to her core. The recent destruction of her pride and their hated rivals has shattered her world and left her adrift, both physically and emotionally. Unable to cling to even the land that had once been the center of her world, she throws herself into her training, becoming even fiercer and more violent than before. Soon enough she hears from a defeated lion about a pride of terrifying warriors who wear the bones and skins of their enemies as prizes. Thus she instantly sets out to find this pride and win her way inside, determined to find some kind of reason and order to her suddenly orderless life.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:56 am
Tanakako
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Raija
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn (for now)
Brief Personality: Like her name she is bright and sunny and completely imperious. A true little princess she knows what she wants and she isn't afraid to take it. She is also highly individual, despite coming from a very plain-coloured family this little female makes her voice heard loud and clear. Picking Ronan over Ragnvard as her favoured brother she is the golden lion's loud-mouthed defender. But she takes after Ragnvard more than she does her other siblings, being smart and sly and willing to bend the rules to get what she wants. Thankfully for her parents she is a little more altruistic than her darker brother.
Brief History: Daughter of Holmgeir and Soma, sister to Ragnvard, Ronan, Raskgor and Rayn.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: 'Izzah bint Rukan
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: This female is tough both inside and out, with a lifetime's experience in warfare. No longer a young female but not yet old, she is at the height of her skill and prowess. Yet this hard life has changed her, left its mark on more than just her fur. The constant fighting has left her wary of strangers, her attitude gruff and no-nonsense both on and off the battle field. She pushes herself hard and expects the same from everyone else, it is not favoritism, just simply their way of life.
Brief History: Born in the Jahy Sarlarin as part of the Burkuteshti, 'Izzah is a warrior to her core. The recent destruction of her pride and their hated rivals has shattered her world and left her adrift, both physically and emotionally. Unable to cling to even the land that had once been the center of her world, she throws herself into her training, becoming even fiercer and more violent than before. Soon enough she hears from a defeated lion about a pride of terrifying warriors who wear the bones and skins of their enemies as prizes. Thus she instantly sets out to find this pride and win her way inside, determined to find some kind of reason and order to her suddenly orderless life.
Aww. Li'l Raija is so cute. And Izzah looks like she'll fit right in once she gets used to the weather. Don't forget she's still got to do a viking RP before being a reaver.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:09 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Excited Apathy
SoA's Name: Kalaran
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver (yes more Reaver RP backlog YEAHHH)
Brief Personality: Charming, deceptive, sociopathic, vicious.
Brief History: Son of Hate, occasionally had to eat lions growing up because of reasons. Daddy told him to join, apparently thinking he'd be useful here. Dad's insane, but following orders is good for one's health. That said, he will genuinely enjoy collecting thralls to abuse break train. The ability to unleash his darker urges on thralls should keep him out of trouble with actual pridemembers.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:02 am
Excited Apathy
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Excited Apathy
SoA's Name: Kalaran
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver (yes more Reaver RP backlog YEAHHH)
Brief Personality: Charming, deceptive, sociopathic, vicious.
Brief History: Son of Hate, occasionally had to eat lions growing up because of reasons. Daddy told him to join, apparently thinking he'd be useful here. Dad's insane, but following orders is good for one's health. That said, he will genuinely enjoy collecting thralls to abuse break train. The ability to unleash his darker urges on thralls should keep him out of trouble with actual pridemembers.
He sounds amazing. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:20 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Greenie EA
SoA's Name: Sabia`Deimos
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Flirtatious ; Cruel ; Sly ; Aggressive
Brief History: She was born by a rather cruel parent and raised in that atmosphere. Following suit with her childhood she engaged with a rather cruel mate and raised a litter of cubs to adult before they took on their own adventures. That mate has since gone MIA and so now she seeks something new. Since fighting has been a big part of her life the way in and vikings themselves would intrigue her.  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:51 am
Greenie EA
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Greenie EA
SoA's Name: Sabia`Deimos
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Flirtatious ; Cruel ; Sly ; Aggressive
Brief History: She was born by a rather cruel parent and raised in that atmosphere. Following suit with her childhood she engaged with a rather cruel mate and raised a litter of cubs to adult before they took on their own adventures. That mate has since gone MIA and so now she seeks something new. Since fighting has been a big part of her life the way in and vikings themselves would intrigue her.
She sounds pretty awesome. Can't wait to see what she does here.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:27 am
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Charité
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Nervous, shy and wary of strangers, she is submissive and afraid of confrontation.
Brief History: Born to a leopard male with multiple personalities, Charité was badly abused as a cub, growing up into a nervous and wary adult. Having learned that her dead mother was in fact still alive after having been traded away to another colony, Charité doesn't resist when the pride leader organises her betrothal to a foreign Lord. Sent with a guard into the roguelands, Charité never arrives at her intended destination, instead through a series of bizzar and strange events finds herself on the doorstep of the Stormborn, after having been attacked, captured and then rescued by a succession of strangers. She comes in to the pride as Svana's new thrall.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:08 am
Tanakako
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Charité
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Nervous, shy and wary of strangers, she is submissive and afraid of confrontation.
Brief History: Born to a leopard male with multiple personalities, Charité was badly abused as a cub, growing up into a nervous and wary adult. Having learned that her dead mother was in fact still alive after having been traded away to another colony, Charité doesn't resist when the pride leader organises her betrothal to a foreign Lord. Sent with a guard into the roguelands, Charité never arrives at her intended destination, instead through a series of bizzar and strange events finds herself on the doorstep of the Stormborn, after having been attacked, captured and then rescued by a succession of strangers. She comes in to the pride as Svana's new thrall.
Ah, poor thing. She could do worse than Svana though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:06 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: R4gn0r0k IV
SoA's Name: Zeruaren
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Zeruaren is bitter, angry and violent. He has a tenancy to bottle up his emotions and bring them out during fights.
Brief History: He was born in Mazunguko (the brotherhood) to the aunt of the king. His mother had high hopes that one of her sons could take the throne away from the current king. In her plans he was the one doing all the heavy lifting, the one getting into the fights and getting his paws bloody. She made it clear to him though that she would never allow him to become king, saying that one of his brothers would be more appropriate. Frustrated with his family and pissed about being used, Zeruaren left the pride in hopes of finding a place that would respect him.  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:56 am
R4gn0r0k IV
I have iron in my blood!
Username: R4gn0r0k IV
SoA's Name: Zeruaren
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Zeruaren is bitter, angry and violent. He has a tenancy to bottle up his emotions and bring them out during fights.
Brief History: He was born in Mazunguko (the brotherhood) to the aunt of the king. His mother had high hopes that one of her sons could take the throne away from the current king. In her plans he was the one doing all the heavy lifting, the one getting into the fights and getting his paws bloody. She made it clear to him though that she would never allow him to become king, saying that one of his brothers would be more appropriate. Frustrated with his family and pissed about being used, Zeruaren left the pride in hopes of finding a place that would respect him.
He'll have to join as a freeborn and go on a viking to be a reaver, since he's not an original member of the pride, but otherwise he looks good to go.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff