Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:18 am
At Large
Prompt 1

Can be used toward Battle req (or RP req only if done with a friend)
Solo word minimum is 500, RP post minimum is 7

It was bound to happen eventually.

With rumors of great beasts roaming the shores of Yael, many mainlanders flocked across the sea to capture the exotic beasts. In no time at all, they returned with large scaled monsters, dangerously translucent serpents, and turtles that carried the earth. These traders traveled across the Mainland to parade the beasts, going from Matori to Zena and everywhere between. Soon enough, everyone had either seen the Yaeli beasts or at least heard of them.

And they were sure to hear about the beasts when they escaped.

With such little knowledge of the foreign creatures, the traders underestimated the animals. In no time at all, the Yaeli beasts escaped into the wilderness and ended up near your location. With new creatures all but knocking on your door, what do you do? Do you dare to try and tame them, or do you run them off back into the wilderness? You better hurry, because these creatures are lost and scared, and are sure to cause some damage before they are captured once more....

|| The Yaeli familiars have been spotted in the following locations: Tintural (Oba and Matori), Keldari (Jauhar/Chibale and Tale), Limbara (Sauti and Zena). Only individuals in set locations can encounter the specific familiars.

|| If you are located in Yael, respond to this prompt as if you witnessing a mainlander abducting one of the newly announced familiars. Do you step in or run away? Use the same rolls below, but instead of subduing the beast, you are rolling to test your success for freeing it.

This prompt will be resolved by each player rolling 1D100 to test their success. (You can only roll once - there are no reattempts!)

xxxxxPrentice must roll 60-100 to successfully subdue the beast.
xxxxxStage 2 must roll 50-100 to successfully subdue the beast.
xxxxxStage 3 must roll 40-100 to successfully subdue the beast
xxxxxStage 4 must roll 30-100 to successfully subdue the beast.  
Heras Box rolled 1 100-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:19 am
So She managed to find a market to get some supplies in, though it wasn't the larger one that she wanted. Phaedra wasn't about to complain about that though. As she bought what she needed and handed over the coin the shopkeeper leaned close.

"Did you hear that them animals from that there new island were brought over? Now they is runnin loose." He shook his head at the information. "Blast them merchants. Don't know how to hold a rabbit they don't." He waved his hand dismissively at it all. "Yous be careful out there, hey? One is said to be poisonous and the others are so big they run you right over."

Phaedra blinked and gave a nod. "Will do. Thanks for the news." Slipping her cloth into her bag she turned from the stand and made her way out of the small village. If she was lucky then she could make it back to her traveling companion before he really even knew she was gone for longer than she said.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:12 pm
His bags were packed, his supplies had been purchased, and Mano found himself ready to be on his way back home. It was one of those journies that had him in a bit of a tizzy, his nerves buzzing, as it wasn't a place that he'd been back to in many years. In fact he was kind of worried about the entire thing but at the same time it was going to be good for him. He had to go there, had to find out what happened to his family, and then he could decide where he wanted to go from there. It was the step forward that Mano knew he needed to take, a shame that it wasn't going to be an easy step.

Of course the Matori man's mind could only stay serious for so long, especially when he realized that he wasn't on the path alone, was he? In fact it seemed as though someone rather beautiful, from the back at least, was traveling in the same direction he was. It had his fin ears twitching a bit. He should stay serious, should stay on the path, and keep going toward his destination he told himself. Even as he thought it though he called out, "Good morning beautiful! Mind if I walk with you for a bit?" It couldn't hurt to ask, right? The worst that could happen was being shot down and that had never really bothered him before, he had thick skin after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:20 pm
Orpheus Solon
XD He likes her behind.

A voice called out and she turned her head to the right then the left before she turned to see who it was that had called out. Phaedra was met with the sight of a rather good looking man. A water tribesman from the looks of it. "Hm? Sure. How far are you going?" Phae already had one companion to travel with so for some reason letting someone else walk with her didn't seem as strange as it used to.

She used her thumb to point to where she was headed. "I'm going a few miles this way." Actually she was going farther but she did need to stop and collect her traveling companion before she went anywhere too far.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:38 pm
Mano gave a happy sound in his throat when she agreed to him tagging along, quickening his pace so that he could walk alongside of her even though he felt it a slight shame to give up the nice view, "I'm actually heading all the way to Matori, so I have a feeling I will be walking this path as far as it goes and then some." He said before giving her a smile as he looked her over, "Wow, you're just a beautiful from this side. Once more On'os blesses me with a beautiful traveling companion." How lucky was he? He was starting to think that the God of Fortune had decided that Mano was one of his favored son's or something.

Oh, so he got to spend time with her for only a few miles, huh? That was a definitely shame, but he'd enjoy those few miles to there fullest he thought to himself. Starting with an introduction he told himself before he said, "My name is Mano, might I ask what your name is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:45 pm
Orpheus Solon
lol He just likes that her chest is big.

As he complimented her again she arched a brow at him. Phaedra hadn't ever really been told she was beautiful or pretty so it was odd to hear. With a shrug of her shoulders she started to walk with him at her side. Of course she was shorter than him so he'd have a perfect view down into her cleavage if he looked. "Oh, I'm Phaedra." The brunette introduced herself and held her hand out for him, of course she had to reach across herself in order to do so since her other hand had her trident in it, and this action squished her breasts up a little.

"Ah, and be careful. I guess some merchants lost some wild animals from the new island that was discovered." She thought to share the info.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:21 pm
Heras Box
LOL, he's a fan of pretty much all of her.

"It's very nice to meet you, Phaedra." Very nice indeed, he'd definitely been right to start his journey today or else he might have missed this glorious meeting he thought to himself. Truly he was the luckiest man alive when it came to meeting new people, here was to hoping his luck stayed true and allowed him to find what he was looking for Matori he thought to himself. While he didn't want to get his hopes up too high he couldn't help it, not when On'os continued to shower him with such great luck. Surely he would have to find some sort of good news in Matori?

As Phaedra mentioned the merchants having lost some wild animals he gave a thoughtful sound in his throat, "Is that so?" He had thought he'd over heard something along those lines while buying his supplies but it was a conversation that was being held behind him, so he'd only caught a bit of it. Now what they were saying made sense and made him a little curious, "I wonder what sorts of beasts got loose? Happen to see any of the strange beasts? Or does a beautiful flower like yourself avoid that sort of thing?" He found himself asking curious of Phaedra.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:32 pm
Orpheus Solon

She gave a nod of her head when he said it was nice to meet her. Truly she was thinking that she was getting a bit of good fortune in meeting him. Phaedra could use the compliments and nice attention. When he asked her about the animals she shook her head and gave a soft giggle. "I don't tame them, if that's what you mean. I've not seen them myself but I did hear that two of them are rather large and one of them is poisonous." How accurate that information was, well.. she'd have to find out on her own she supposed.

Phae smiled at Mano in a flirty way then looked forward. "Are you thinking of investigating them?" She was curious herself. Did he have an actual interest in the animals or did he just want something to talk about?  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:49 pm
Heras Box

"No? Yeah, I can't say that I have ever tried any sort of taming myself. I've met quite a few people with beasts that they ride and train, but I've never tried my hands at it." He said, not really certain quite yet if he wanted that sort of responsibility, "I considered taming a radaku at one point, but not sure if I am ready yet. One day, perhaps." He would consider something like that once he was done with what he had to do in Matori he thought to himself.

Giving a thoughtful sound at Phaedra's question he said, "Not sure, I feel if I were to run across one that I might want to get a peek at them. Not sure if I want to go seeking them out actively though, especially since it sounds that they might be able to kill me. I'm far too pretty to let that happen." He said the last bit in a joking manner. It would be quite the waste if he were to get eaten by some strange beast since that meant losing out on the few miles that he had with Phaedra.

Mano's eyes were drawn away from Phaedra by some movement off to the side, something that had him starring for a moment, before turning to look at Phaedra, "So... the beasts, is one of them an odd looking, legless beast?" He asked of his companion in a curious manner.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:55 pm
Orpheus Solon

She laughed at his words and shook her head. "I won't argue there, you are rather good looking." Phaedra found it easy to speak to this guy and she liked that. She didn't feel like she was being watched or judged by him. Perhaps it was because she didn't think he had heard the rumors of her home village about what she'd done.

When he mentioned something about a legless beast she gave a confused look and turned so that she could look past him. Where would he get such a description? Was there a poor bleeding animal laying in the woods? Had a cruel child cut off it's legs and left it for dead? "I'm not sure. The shopkeeper didn't mention anything like that." Of course that would have been a very helpful tip. "Where do you see such a thing?"  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:05 pm
Heras Box

Mano gave a toothy grin, "Thank you." He couldn't help but to enjoy the fact that Phaedra called him 'rather good looking'. Such compliments always meant so much when they were coming from a beautiful woman... or a beautiful man, Mano wasn't exactly biased one way or the other. Presently though his attention was completely on Phaedra... or at least it would be if it weren't for the fact that they were suddenly no longer alone. Blasted creature having to come between him and a pretty girl. He supposed he'd have to chase it off before it was able to really become a bother.

Lifting a hand Mano motioned the creature that seemed to be gliding along the ground despite its lack of limbs, something that looked really strange... and yet kind of neat at the same time. The creature didn't really seem to care about their presence though, slithering in the opposite direction that they were walking. He gave pause, turning to watch the thing, "So... is that one of the bigs ones or the poisonous one I wonder. It is rather big... but the bright colors also scream poisonous." He'd dealt with a lot of water dwelling beasts that were brightly colored to let other creatures know they were bad for eating. Best that they didn't bother the slithering beast, huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:17 pm
Orpheus Solon

Well there was something you didn't see everyday. Phaedra blinked rapidly several times as she looked at the beast. It definitely had no legs but it wasn't bleeding. Her head turned slowly as her mouth opened to try and comprehend just what it was that she was seeing. It wasn't until Mano spoke again that she righted her head and looked away. "I would guess that its the poisonous one.. I was under the impression that big meant... uhm... you know, big-er." Her light green eyes went from Mano to the beast and then back.

"And I'm almost sure that I don't want to mess with it." Of course there was now the question of just how many of those things were there loose in the area? It made her uneasy. Not only because it was a truly legless thing but also because Juno didn't know about the things. She hoped he didn't try to play with one.

Just as she was about to say something else she felt something fall from the tree above her and land on her shoulders. Phae went rigid as she stared at Mano with slowly widening eyes. "Mano.. is that.. one of the things?" In case it was she didn't want to move. Though she didn't have to wait for him to answer her, when it moved it slid across her neck and she made a squeaking sound.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:34 pm
Heras Box

"Hmmm... so that is the poisonous one. We will definitely want to stay clear then. Being bitten by something like that isn't really high up on my list of things to do. I much prefer to be bitten by those who are far more attractive." He said looking toward Phaedra, giving her a wink before turning his gaze back to the serpent. It was kind of amusing, the fact that the both of them were so on edge at the sight of creature but it didn't really seem to care about the two of them. No, it was just slithering along looking as though it had somewhere to be even if this wasn't its home.

Mano gave a bit of a jump as one of the snakes fell down from above them, landing on Phaedra. It was something that startled him almost as much as it did her, "Don't move." He said, using his trident to scoop up the serpent carefully, as near to its head as he could, pointing it away from Phaedra, "Can you wiggle out from under it?" He asked, not wanting to let it bite at her, so he'd concentrate on keeping its head away from her while she wiggled away from the beast.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:51 pm
Orpheus Solon

His words kinda made her give him a look. Sure. Don't move. She thought. Phaedra wanted to run around and shriek. As he used his own trident to lift the creature up and away she waited for him to tell her it was okay.

Instead she got a "can you move?" Something she did without even pausing to think. Phaedra practically darted out from under the legless thing and stood half behind Mano and half to his side. Placing her hands on his hips she leaned around him and eyed the Keldari. "Throw it that way. Maybe it'll go away like the other one did." She certainly hoped so.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:06 am
Heras Box

Mano lifted the serpent up with his trident, watching as Phaedra went darting away, before turning back to look at the hissing beast, "Huh... you know if it wasn't full of venom and currently glaring at me this one might almost be cute." He said, before moving away from Phaedra, lowering his trident slowly and let the creature slither off of it and into the roots of one of the many sky high trees they were surrounded by. Mano watched, waiting to see if the snake decided to try an ambush attack, before his attention was back on Phaedra once more.

"Jauhar proves to be ever excited, doesn't it, pretty flower?" He said, glad that the danger the snake posed was over since it meant he could return to an enjoyable walk with the pretty leaf girl. That was how he wanted to spend his time instead of spending it playing with some strange serpent, "Do you want to keep going? Or do you need a little breather?" Best to ask before he just started walking again since she was the one that had gotten tackled by the snake.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff