Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A new type of journey (Tyrin/Abigail/Darkheart/Vira) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PRP between these soquili!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:15 pm
User Image

He fidgeted slightly, but steadied himself. He refused to believe he was nervous for any reason. Why should he be? He'd met the stallion Vira the day before and he was cordial enough. He had made the alpha Abigail seem nothing but nice as well. Still, watching the two pure white unicorns approach from the mountains gave him a thrill of excitement. This was a new adventure, to be sure. He looked at his son and smiled. "This is going to work out, you'll see."

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:21 pm
Fatal Irony

Following beside his father he looked over at him and was unsure of how this was going to go. He hadn't been a part of a herd before and his mother and brother were elsewhere and it had been nothing but the two of them so this was something he was very unsure of. They're going to judge you... they'll shun you. "Shut up..." He whispered to the voice that only he heard.

He looked over at his father again and gave him a reassuring smile. "I believe you.." He said nervously as he gazed upon the pure white Unicorns approaching them. They seemed mesmerizing by their pure whiteness. They were lovely. At least to him, made him forget his oddities for a moment.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image

She was still recovering from the beating she had suffered at the hooves of that insufferable Wretch. Her hatred burned deeper than her wounds, and the talented healers of the herd have worked wonders on her. She had a bit of a limp and some bruising, but was on the mend. She shook the kalona from her mind and focused on the task at hand. She looked the two unfamiliar stallions over passively, offering them a gentle smile. "Hello, friends. Vira has told me you wish to join our herd?"

User Image

He followed alongside the alpha, though she seemed almost to disappear in his massive shadow. She had wanted to come alone to this meeting, but since she was still recovering from grievous wounds he had insisted on accompanying her in case she needed support on the long hike. He glanced at her periodically to assess her health, though it was hard to tell if she was abnormally pale or normal. He nodded in greeting to the other two stallions as the pair approached and stopped in front of them.

User Image

Tyrin stood taller in the presence of the massive white unicorn, but focused his attention on the female whom he took to be Abigail. "We are considering it, yes." He eyed the two warily, suddenly feeling protective of his son. Would they reject him? Well if they did too bad for them, he decided. It would be their loss. "This is my son, Darkheart."

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:00 pm
Fatal Irony

As the two pale Unicorns got closer he felt himself stand up just a little taller and more regal. He felt enthralled by their purity. He'd never seen anyone or anything so white before and they seemed almost ethereal in nature. He gave a warm smile to both of them as they came within range and he stood beside his father as an equal and listened as his father answered for them both. "It is an honor to meet the both of you." He said warmly ignoring the voice within him. 'Look at them, they're significantly better than you. Why would they accept you into their midst? He ignored the voice and said nothing. Not in front of them, he wouldn't speak. He couldn't. He was old enough now to know what it was. As a foal he had been so innocent about replying to it and as he got older he realized it wasn't normal. "What may we call you both by?" He asked them, wondering what their names were.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image

She eyed the two stallions curiously, focusing her pupil-less eyes on the younger stallion. He seemed uneasy, like he was perhaps hiding something. Was he in pain? She felt concern, but the father seemed unconcerned, so she was unsure how to proceed. She chose instead to answer his question. "My name is Abigail, and this imposing creature beside me is Viracocha." She grinned up at the large stallion. "I'm fine now, why don't you lurk down by the river until we're done?"

User Image

He narrowed his blank eyes at Abi, assessing her health. He didn't want her to lose face before newcomers, and decided to take her suggestion as an order, bowing before her. "As you will, Abigail." He wanted to maintain the measure of authority she possessed among newcomers. "I'll wait by the river, come and find me when you're ready to return." He would keep an eye on her, whether she wished it or now. Turning to the newcomers, "I am Viracocha, but please call me Vira." He bowed his head respectfully to them both and departed.

User Image

He watched the large stallion leave, noting that he didn't go far. He started to notice that the mare was a bit unsteady on her feet. "Abigail... are you ok? You seem unwell." He was full of concern, not just for her, but for he and his son as well. She seemed to have been recently attacked, and was out here with her muscle in the form of the hulking Viracocha.... were they in danger? He tensed, edging closer to his son. "Is there something we should do for you?"

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:32 pm
Fatal Irony

He observed the pair before him and his father and it seemed that the female was the more dominant of the two. He was observant of how she eyed both of them and seemed to settle her gaze just a little longer on himself. Was he making it obvious he wasn't normal? He didn't want to get rejected, or for them to think it was his fathers fault. The spirits had so forth given their gift to him and this was what he was and he couldn't help it but he did what he could. She spoke her name and he allowed it to ring in his ears. Abigail, it suited her well. He liked it and his gaze flickered over towards the stallion she called Viracocha. It seemed she didn't want him here and he informed the two of them to call him Vira instead. He gave a nod of his head in compliance to that and he gave a small smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you Abigail and Vira."

He watched the stallion leave and his eyes focused upon his father and then returned his gaze to the female. Was there something off? She did seem a little tousled, but beyond that she seemed alright. His father seemed to have everything under control so he remained silent.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image

The smile slowly faded, though didn't completely disappear. She remained silent for a while, looking at Tyrin. She could tell he was on edge, the mark of one used to wandering in the dangers of the world. Vira and his brothers still retained that sort of edge. Still, Tyrin wasn't wrong in his suspicions. "There was an attack recently," she finally stated, not wishing to hide anything from prospective herd members. "It was a personal threat by an old enemy. She caught me off guard and without Vira's intervention I would surely have perished." She was matter-of-fact about it, not dignifying the incident by attributing fear to it. Vira was concerned the kalona might still be around, and Abigail had a hard time discrediting that notion. She was alone though, and wouldn't attach a group of four. "The villain acted alone, you need not fear. Now, on to more important business. Tell me a bit about yourselves?"

User Image

He let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. An isolated attack by one enemy? That wasn't so bad. He relaxed visibly. He glanced at Darkheart, debating how much they should reveal to the leader of the herd. Deception wouldn't suit, of course. "I am a healer, the best you'll ever see." He realized belatedly how hollow that boast sounded against a pure unicorn's powers. He powered through it. "I'm strong, clever, intelligent. I would be quite the asset to your herd. All I ask is help in finding my other son." He remained firm in his demand. They would either say yes or no, and they would move on if they had to. He looked back at his son. "Go ahead, tell them about yourself." He nodded encouragement.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:20 pm
Fatal Irony

So the feeling of unease among everyone wasn't something he had been imagining. He listened to Abigails words and frowned slightly. That sounded somewhat awful of a thing to happen, especially to the female that stood before him when she said it was a personal threat. He waited until she was finished speaking before he spoke. "I'm sorry to hear such a travesty fell upon you." He sincerely meant it. Though he didn't really know these strangers well but he wondered what kind of rivalry was going on between the Unicorn and the Kalona. It sparked some sort of curiosity in him. He wasn't the violent type, at least if he wasn't provoked. He had his fits of delusions and mirages and panic attacks every now and again but they were far and few between because he was beginning to manage them.

There was a time, when he was separated from his father for a time in which he encountered others and even had a fit or two. So far he had been doing well, though the voice was ever there. At least he wasn't there as often anymore. Though sometimes that worried him. I'll always be here, you'll never be rid of me.' The deep voice taunted, it's ghostly presence filling his mind. It had him preoccupied for a moment when he realized his father had said something to him. Tell her about himself? There wasn't just one thing that he did. "I wouldn't say that I have one particular set of skills..." He wasn't sure how to explain. "I can heal, though not as well as my father, but I'm also a very good tracker and I can fight as well." He wasn't sure if his father knew of most of what he could do. He rarely talked about such things unless it was necessary and it seemed now was one of those moments. "You learn quite a bit when you're on your own for a while." He stated trailing off a little bit thinking of those adolescent years when he had been separated from Tyrin.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image

She cocked her head at the young stallion thoughtfully. There was obviously more to this family than met the eye, but it didn't sound particularly sinister. She was generally a good judge of character and didn't get a sense of evil from these two at all. Whatever secrets they had were theirs to keep; she wouldn't press them at this time. She knew better than most how dark the past can be. Perhaps they will tell her in time. "It must have been difficult to be on your own." She turned to Tyrin. "You mentioned another son that is lost? That is awful. I have not been blessed with children of my own, but I care for my herd as a mother would. I would be distraught to be without them. I'm sure we could help you find your lost family."

User Image

He listened to his son talking about his talents with a mixture of curiosity and pride. He hadn't questioned his son much about their time apart, but he wanted desperately to know. They had been on the move so much that he hadn't felt the timing right, but he made a mental note to make a better effort to get to know his son. It would be nice to have a static home to come to and rest and talk. He smiled warmly at Abigail, nodding respectfully. "We would be most humbled if you accepted us into your herd. And even more grateful for any assistance in finding my son. Darkheart and I will of course pull our weight with whatever skills we might. Do you have positions we might fill? We don't want to be burdens at all."

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:33 pm
Fatal Irony

At this point in the conversation he really had nothing much else to add to what they were saying. He was pleased that they were willing to help them find his brother but what if he didn't want to come back with us? That was a thought that had always crossed his mind. Though the two of them had their own secrets he was sure. Neither of them looked quite normal, his brother probably stood out a little more than he did, but still, the mark upon his chest wasn't the worst thing that could have happened to him. "Thank you." He said kindly to her after her offer had been given to them. He remained silent then even though he could feel the cloud of a presence that wasn't his own within his mind and his body. 'Do you always let your father speak on your behalf? He seems to be doing that quite a lot since you've found him again. Or rather, since he found you.' Egging him on and he wasn't going to let it happen, not right now. With a small shake of his head, as if brushing away a sudden chill from his body he remained silent, guarded and gazed at his father and nodded at his words. Yes, he would do as was told. How he wished he could tell the darkness off but he couldn't, not right now. And mentally never worked. He'd tried that before.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:00 am
Astoria Fallen

User Image

She studied the older stallion carefully, assessing him. She knew she had to be careful in accepting newcomers, so she decided to keep them close. "You said you were adept at healing. We have need of a specialized healer in the herd. We may have need of healers in the near future." She thought of the kalona, Wretch and the attack she had suffered. She was feeling weak, and would need rest soon. She turned to Darkheart. "What role do you feel suited towards?" She was curious what the stallion thought he was most capable of. She was slightly worried about his mental state, but wouldn't separate father from son. If she accepted one she would take both.

User Image

He noted how much the mare studied his son. He knew she could tell there was something off about him, but hoped it wouldn't cause her to turn him away. If she did, he would leave as well, and tried to convey that in his body language. Still, he relaxed a bit as she asked Darkheart what job he might like. Tyrin felt cautiously optimistic about this arrangement. Still, he had questions. "If I'm to be a stay-at-herd healer, how will I go find my other son?"

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:11 pm
Fatal Irony

User Image

Green gaze turned towards the mare as she asked him what he was good at. He wasn't good at just one thing, so this was a hard question for him to answer. He was good with locating herbs and he could heal, but rather poorly. "I'm really good at scouting and collecting herbs." He said softly to her and then gazed over at his father. 'Don't look at your father, he isn't going to help you. No one can help you..' The voice taunted him and he let out a soft sigh but refused to answer the voice. Not in front of this strange mare. He knew his father wanted this and he wasn't going to ruin this for him. "I don't really have one thing that I'm particularly good at." He added.

WC: 133

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:18 pm
Astoria Fallen

User Image

She nodded thougtfully as Darkheart spoke. He seemed a little off, as though plagued by something, but she couldn't quite place what. She would have to watch him. "We certainly can use herb collectors in the herd. Our valley has many useful things growing in it. We would be most grateful to your help." She turned her attention back to Tyrin.

"We must discuss how to find your other son. We will need to make out plans and discuss options and who shall accompany you. We must return to the herdlands for this." She signaled to Viracocha, watching him return to them faithfully. "I need your strength. It's time for another treatment." She leaned heavily upon him. While outwardly she was mostly healed, she had suffered internal injuries that were much more difficult to heal and required a lot more treatment - and rest.

"Come, Tyrin and Darkheart. We shall lead you into the valley where Vira can go over the plan to you."

User Image

Tyrin was somewhat surprised it was so easy to become a member of the herd. Still, it was fortunate for them. It was a unicorn herd, which he felt fortunate to be a part of, lacking as he was in pure unicorn heritage. He was filled with the mixed feelings associated with making a large life change, but dominating all of that was the excitement of finding his lost son. He wanted to be off as soon as possible, but he could see how weak the mare was becoming. It seemed time for him to earn his keep. "Come, lady Abigail, and I'll make you some tea that will help you feel better. I can help heal you if possible," He smiled kindly at her and then turned to his son. "Are you ready to go home?"

User Image

Vira made his way to his alpha's side, letting her lean her weight on him for support. He was a large stallion and the petite Abigial was nothing to him to hold up. He was concerned for her, pushing herself as she did. He had been against this meeting outside the herdlands to begin with. It was difficult to get in and out of the valley, and it took too much of her strength to make this journey. He sighed and said nothing, however. She knew he was right; saying it was pointless. "Come, I'll take everyone in. The going is difficult, so stay close." He with Abigail turned towards the mountains, following the river. The entrance was difficult to find, almost invisible against the rock cliff. It was a narrow hole in the cliff that widened after a while. The path was anything but smooth, uneven and jagged in places. Still, the mountains rose on either side, affording them protection. Once they reached the end of the winding path, slow-going as it was, they were rewarded with the view of a large and fertile valley protected on all sides by mountains. It was a paradise.

Vira led Abigail to a covered shelter that had been erected for her, where she lied down immediately, out of breath.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:14 pm
Fatal Irony

User Image

He was deeply relieved when she graciously accepted his father and himself into their herd. He swallowed and gave a smile and a bow of his head. "Thank you." His voice was sincere in it's kindness and thanks and he did his best to hide his inner worry that they'd find out about his 'voice' and cast them both out. 'Might as well just tell them, they'll figure you out eventually and then you'll be labeled a freak and a liar.' The voice said mockingly to him. He just shook his head like he had a shiver and looked over towards his father with a nod of his head. "Yes Father, I am." he replied in kind as he followed along side of his father. He was truly grateful at the moment that they had been given this opportunity.

WC: 139

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces