[PRP] Make me Dinner [Chiara & Lutrin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When: After the Harvest Jubilee Lutrin owed Chiara a nice meal
Where: Lutrin's Hive

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:50 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

“And here we are!!”

Huffing and puffing, Lutrin proudly turned to Chiara. Sweeping her arms in a grand gesture, she motioned for Chiara to step off the platform and onto the patio. The blueblood looked a little worse for wear after their breakneck journey through the forest from the train station, and that run in with the gummibeast had certainly not helped, but Lutrin had made it all up by offering to heft Chiara up via the pulley-system of her hive. Nevermind that it was a wobbly ascension. Apologies through hard labour always made things better!

Once she had recovered her energy, Lutrin bounded across the patio over to the door. “This is the nutritionblock! And my respiteblock is just up there!” She pointed overhead into the canopy, before slipping inside. As usual the nutritionblock was in disorder, though it had a sort of chaotic charm to it. Lutrin hurriedly swept a few peanut shells against the wall and pulled up a chair for Chiara to sit.

“So! What would Lady Moteku like to dine on?” Lutrin performed a sweeping bow, going so low it looked ridiculous, with her nose almost touching her knees.

Micillia
I'm exciteddd!

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chiara looked around the small room. From what she could see Lutrin lived in a box in a tree. The blueblood's eyes narrowed, and she circled the room, making "Humm..." noises and wiping the shelves for dust. Chiara made sure to glance at Lutrin every time the blueblood found something distasteful. Chiara took it as a personal challenge to make the brownblood feel incompetent or uncomfortable. "You sure collect a lot of.... stuff." Chiara remarked as she picked up some hideous looking doodad.

Finally, once Chiara was satisfied that she had tried her best, the blueblood dusted off herself and took the offered chair. "Well... lets see. How about you make me something you would usually eat." Chiara said, her grin back on her face. "Show me what a typical lowblood dinner is like."

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:56 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin lurched upright, eyes wide. “Oh my gosh, I DO!! she exclaimed. “How did you guess?!” She stared at Chiara for a good five seconds, expression full of disbelief and awe. Then a thought occurred to her and she looked smug. “Of course you would know that... as a fellow collector and all! Hehe! Anyway...”

As Chiara went on to instruct Lutrin, the brownblood nodded animatedly. “I know just the thing! It'll just be fifteen seconds. Wait here! One... two... three...” Counting out loud, Lutrin made a mad dash over to the cabinets. From the top shelf she pulled out a couple of bowls, and from the drawer beneath a pair of spoons. She then hurried over to the refrigerator and retrieved a carton of milk. Bouncing with excitement, she returned to where Chiara was seated and all but threw the bowl down in front of her.

“Eight... nine... ten...” Setting aside her own bowl, she ducked beneath the table. She came back up with a mysterious box. She popped open the lid and poured a healthy dose of its contents into either bowl. She finished by adding a cup or so of milk.

“Fifteen! Bon appetite!” Lutrin crowed. She sat down opposite Chiara. Picking up her spoon, she shovelled a large pile of cashews into her mouth. Milk ran down her chin. She looked expectantly at Chiara.

Micillia
Yum!

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:18 pm
Chiara's grin was gone. A sarcastic "Are you serious" like look in its place. The blueblood let the splatters of milk on her face drip half way down to her chin before she took her hand and wiped them off. Chiara dusted a few stray cashews off her lap and spoke up.

"So, this is really what you eat for dinner?" Chiara said, one eyebrow raised. "Your more of a nut-beast than i ever thought, Lutrin. No wonder you live in a tree." Chiara said, her mocking smile returned. "I thought maybe you actually knew how to cook, considering the excitement you made at the Harvest Jubalee, or did you just eat those vegetables raw with milk?" Chiara said as she picked up the spoon and poked her dish.

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:22 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin stared at Chiara, cheeks full of cashews. Milk continued to dribble out from between her lips and down her chin. For a moment, she sat there, frozen and eyes locked with Chiara's. Then, chewing twice, she gulped the food down.

“I saved them of course!” she exclaimed. She dropped her spoon into her bowl with a clatter. “Well, I cooked some of them. But not with milk! That would be silly! You're so weird!” Lutrin laughed. “Anyway, you asked me what I would usually eat. Cashews and milk is the easiest thing to make. Healthy too!”

Suddenly, Lutrin's eyes grew wide. She curled her hand into a fist and pounded her chest. A second later, she let out a loud burp.

Micillia
Short, but finally got the ball moving on this one again!

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:43 pm
Chiara looked down at the bowl of nuts and milk. It looked like this was all she was going to get out of Lutrin as far as dinner was concerned. The blueblood picked up her spoon and poked the nuts as they swam in the milk. No, she was not going to take a bite.

"I guess its a good thing i came prepared then." Chiara said, grinning at her host. The blueblood turned to where she had stored her backpack and opened the bag up. Inside were Tupperware containers of various things. Chiara pulled out one container filled with pasta and some sort of sauce, another with chicken-beast meat fried in batter, and a third with what looked like a salad, but contained mostly scallops and shrimp. "I hope you don't mind me making this into a potluck? Its not near the level of quality i would usually have at my hive, but it travels well. Care for some?"

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:08 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin took no insult when Chiara turned down the meal. Not every troll was meant for the nut cereal diet. She had yet to meet another living soul that liked it! Or dead soul for that matter. She wondered if the daywalkers might enjoy it. Then again, from what she heard they only liked to eat trolls. Better not bring their taste into this.

Suddenly her eyes lit up and she jumped to her feet. “You brought all that?!” she exclaimed, leaning towards the blueblood. Her smile grew so big it practically formed a right angle. Knocking her cereal bowl to the side, Lutrin sprawled over the table, propped up on her hands. “I've got... an idea!!” she continued breathlessly. “Ask me what it is! Ask me what it is!!”

Micillia

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:18 pm
Chiara grimaced at Lutrin's eager antics. Chiara really just wanted a real meal at this point, not another one of Lutrin's "ideas". "How about... I don't, and instead..." Chiara dragged out whatever she was gonna say, more so to transition from whatever garbage the brownblood was sure to spit out on the table, and keep the kvetch kid from further driving this dinner off track. "You ask me a question."

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:33 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

“Okay!” Lutrin failed to pick up on Chiara's foul mood. She beamed back at the blueblood innocently. Resting her elbows on the table, she propped her chin up on her hands. “You have to answer though! That's the only rule! Soooooo...” She kicked her feet back and forth behind her, pretending to think. Then she scooted in closer to Chaira. “Why won't you guess?”

Micillia

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:43 pm
Chiara glared at the brownblood. Lutrin was playing with her! Her fist bawled up and she felt heat raise to her face in anger. The blueblood smiled, picked up one of the orange root vegetables she had brought, admired it, poked the brownblood in her big goofy smile with it, willing the girl to eat it. "You cut up the rest of these." Chiara said, poking the brownblood again with the orange vegetable. "And ill find a pan for this nice steak of cowbeast."

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:49 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Chiara was always interesting to talk with. She made so many funny faces. Even as the blueblood glared, Lutrin beamed back at her, eyes wide and shining. Rather than answer her question though, Chiara bopped Lutrin with a punkin, and rose from the table. Sitting up, Lutrin watched as the blueblood went over to counter where she kept her sink and stove. All of a sudden, Lutrin gasped.

“Chiara!” she exclaimed, leaning towards the blueblood with interest. “Are you... are you a mind-reader?! Because if you are that's cheating, but... but...” She dove to the floor and hugged Chiara's knees. “You know you can tell me anything!”

Micillia

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:02 pm
Chiara looked over her shoulder at her host in semi disbelief. Turning back to her slab of juicy meat the blueblood responded slowly, "Well Lutrin, Ive got a secret," Chiara started, bring the knife down on the blood-soaked steak and cutting it cleanly in half. Chiara walked in silence back to the brownblood, knife in her hand, a sly grin on her face. She leaned in, almost nose to nose with her dinner companion. "See when one troll cares about another, and i mean really cares, they can read the minds of the one they care for oh so." Chiara lifted the knife and ran its wet blunt edge along Lutrin's jawline. "Do you like being cared about oh so? Its a shame that all the care i have for you isnt's reciprocated..." Chiara looked into Lutrin's eyes sadly, then turned and returned to the kitchen, her eyes watering from trying to suppress her giggles.

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:11 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin jolted away from the knife as Chiara brushed her chin with the steel point. She jumped to her feet. “Knives are dangerous!” she announced, standing on the table. “Even a dull knife can hurt someone! Always remember to practise safety first!” Then, as though nothing had happened, she hopped down from the table and followed after Chiara.

“I do care! You're so silly,” Lutrin protested. Bending down, she opened a cupboard and disappeared inside. “I just don't have powers like you. That would be so neat though! Oh hey!” she popped her head out from a cupboard on the opposite side of Chiara. Putting her fingers on her scalp, she closed her eyes, stuck her tongue out and focussed. “What am I thinking right now?”

Micillia

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm
Chiara frowned as Lutrin completely dismissed her intimately threatening move. Then laughed out once and rolled her eyes at the brownblood. "Your thinking...." Chiara glanced at the place where Lutrin had disappeared. "about how much fun it would be to cut those punkins, and are feeling guilty for hiding when you should be chopping." Chiara ducked down and looked at Lutrin. "And about nuts, you nut-beast."

Green Minuet

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff