[PRP] Time Pies when your having Fun [Frossa & Caiden]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Where: NHC Shopping District
When: Right after 'Tis The Season To Be Mirthful Party

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden was still a little brown around his ears. He liked hugging, holding hands, and generally being near other trolls, but that "kiss" thing was weird. Maybe Frossa would know why he was feeling weird. Maybe kissing was just a weird thing.

But first thing first.

PIE.

"Im SO excited to try this pie with you Frossa!" Caiden shouted as he placed the pie on a eating table in the mall and ran off to get some paper plates and plastic knives and forks. He came back and offered the purpleblood the small plastic knife. "Sure smells sweet. I wonder what kind it is!"

melona-pan

Micillia

Dapper Duck

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:14 am
Frossa had been more than elated when Caiden approached her and offered to share his gift from the party. A divine looking pie- home made, surely, but weren't all the best ones? She was practically bouncing around in anticipation, her goal of staying with Alifax after the game completely abandoned in lieu of promises of sweet desserts. Her own gift had been lovely enough- a charming pair of gloves suited for a troll of her caste- but Caiden got pie.

Clapping her hands together and holding them up to one cheek, Frossa batted her eyelashes at the lowblood and let out a satisfied coo. "And I'm ever so delighted you want to share it with me~!" And she was! This lowblood knew how to pay tribute. Unlike some at the little get-together. Another few bats of her eyelashes, and she lightly fluttered to sit at the table across from the artist.

"Perhaps some sort of mixed berry?" She suggested, peering down at the mystery pastry. It didn't matter either way, really! Her fingers twitched to dig in and serve it already, (a quarter for him and the rest for her, naturally), but it was his gift, and he was already offering to share. Frossa was many things- bold, elitist, gluttonous, some would say sadistic- but never let it be said that she was impolite. Instead, she restrained herself and folded her hands in her lap, smiling widely.

"So, you're a painter, correct?" Striking up some casual chit chat, Frossa leaned in over the table to appear engaged. She sniffed at the pie. "What kind of work do you specialize in?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden paused a second at the question, then lite up. "YEAH!! I just LOVE paint! And colors! And shapes! And all that stuff!" He then put the plates out next to the pie and stuck the knife in, preparing two well sized pieces. "I dont know about "specialize" or anything, i just want to make Alternia beautiful. So, i go around, and find places that need a little, you know, something! And then i give um that something! Like i found this door! So i painted it!" Caiden finished cutting the first piece and picked up the fork as well, managing to maneuver the slice out onto the plate.

"WOAH! Are those gummy bears?!" The brownblood exclaimed as he passed the first slice over to Frossa. "But mostly i like colors. Like YOUR COLOR! LIKE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT EARLIER! I WANT TO PAINT WITH IT!" Caiden had forgotten about the conversation he had shared with this purpleblood, remembering made him all excited. "Then i can paint ALL of Alternia in it!" Caiden tried to calm down, tried to pick up the knife and cut himself a slice of pie too. "Wouldn't that just be great?!"

Finally the brownblood had himself a slice of pie as well. "What about you Frossa? Other than riding taller, kinda scary trolls, what do you like to do?"

melona-pan

Micillia

Dapper Duck

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:44 am
Frossa kept nodding on autopilot, every now and then glancing down from Caiden's ecstatic rambling and back to the real reason she was here. Wonderful mystery pie. "Well, that's certainly an admirable goal~" She was still half paying attention. To make the planet more beautiful, huh? Well, clearly that was why these artist-types kept approaching her. Frossa always knew she was both beautiful and inspiring, but others finding her beauty inspiring was still a little new. Needless to say, she adopted the idea with amazing stride.

Lifting a limp wrist to giggle behind her fingers, she relished in the praise over her hue. And the memory of Alifax's defensiveness over Caiden's repeated choice wording- he seemed even more harmless than before. Oh, Alifax.

"Yes," she drawled lazily, picking up her fork and lifting it to her lips to nibble on the prongs. "I do think that's a lovely thought. But in the same breath..." Noting that the pie tin held more of the dessert than the plate Caiden had served for her, (those indeed looked like gummy bears and FROSSA WAS EXCITED), she reached over the slice she had been offered and instead snatched up the largest portion left. Continuing nonchalantly, Frossa batted her eyelashes. "Wouldn't the same colour everywhere make it a little.... pedestrian?" An artist she was not, nor was Frossa particularly attached to colours, but the high energy purpleblood had always found the blacks and grays that dominated Alternia to be rather dull. Digging straight into the middle of the three quarters or so left of Caidens pie, Frossa popped her loaded fork into her mouth and hummed for a moment. Not bad.

"Hmmm, me?" Lowering her weapon of pie destruction, Frossa licked her lips. Probably for the best to leave the Four Fronds hunts out for now. "Well, let's see. I suppose the most notable is- have you heard of FLARP?- well, I run the NFL, that stands for the National FLARP League, with that taller kinda scary troll." Aaaand they were pretty much the only trolls in it. It sounded a lot more impressive than it was, frankly. "It's really fun!" The forkfuls of pie being shoveled into her face sped up with her rising excitement over discussing FLARP. Frossa minded her manners; not talking with her mouth full, instead guzzling down the pie in single bites. More and more of the bottom of the pie tin was beginning to peek out from the mystery filling at an alarming rate. "You should stop by sometime and play a game with us! I bet you'd be a natural at it- creative types always are."

Micillia
thanks for your patience ; w;

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden's draw dropped and the bite of pie almost fell out. You RUN the FLARP?! OMG THAT IS SOOO COOL!!" The brownblood said through the mouthful. He quickly forced the bite down, barley tasting it. He was having so much fun talking the pie was quite and afterthought.

"Could i play it with you?!" Caiden asked. "You REALLY think ide be good at it?! I bet your GREAT at it! WELL OF COURSE YOU ARE, you RUN it! Whats it like running FLARP? Do you get to like make up all the games, and places, and characters, and animals, and plants, and EVERYTHING?!"

melona-pan

Micillia

Dapper Duck

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:39 pm
Frossa beamed and puffed out her chest, eyelids fluttering shut as she basked in Caiden's awe. It was so cool. She was so cool. FLARP was so cool! "Of course, darling. Didn't I just extend an invitation? You're free to drop by anytime! I'll even arrange for a costume to be made in your sizing for when you do, if you desire." Beetles weren't a scarcity; but friends willing to FLARP with her were few and far between.

"Upupupupu!" Giggling at Caiden's boundless curiosity, she threw her head back and kicked her toes under the table. Such enthusiasm! "That's essentially it~! Sometimes we just base everything off real-Alternia stuff just to make the campaigns more accessible, but really, you can make up anything you want. Far off planets and trolls, cosmic monsters, plots thick with war, betrayal and romance- you name it! That's why it's so fun and I think you'd be suited for it! Aaaanything is possible~

"Like... say..."
Humming lowly in thought, Frossa held up her fork, catching the twinkling lights as she twirled it in deep muse. "This is... this is the legendary Bifury-cate Set Prototype MkIII! It looks like a normal fork, but it's a cleverly sealed ancient weapon of mass destruction used to subdue the very horrorterrors themselves. It was once weilded by The Badasser- a famous conqueror known for being undefeated in battle and having a notoriously unappealing-shaped rear. In the heat of the Badassers final strife, and the only one they ever lost, they opted to self destruct their own spaceships instead of allowing the Bifury-cate Set Prototype MkIII to fall into the hands of their enemies." Frossa gave a solemn nod and looked up at the mall's ceiling, reflecting deeply on the hero she had just conjured up on the spot. Then she looked back to Caiden, smiled widely, and shrugged. "See! Just like that! You just make it up! It's fun. Why don't you try with something?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inbetween all of Frossa's comments Caiden gasped and exclaimed. Costumes?! Far off planets? Monsters?! Caiden was blown away by the purpleblood girl's trick, the bite of pie he was chewing forgotten. "What? Me? BUT I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO BADASSER! Your story was SO GOOD!" Caiden said, trying not to spew pie all over his new best friend. Caiden stopped, put a hand over his mouth and swallowed while he thought. "Umm, OKAY!"

The brownblood was silent as the thought. He could talk about the rock village and the quest where they asked him to slay the deadly rockosaurus monster. Or he could talk about the time he came upon a fairy prince's house deep in the mountain, a fairy prince who painted and would do paint fights with him. "Ummm!!" Caiden continued, wiggling in his seat. He couldn't tell her either of those stories, those ones were completely true! He needed to make something up! And fast! Frossa was probably getting bored at this point. "THERE.. uh, there was a troll! But, not a real troll, because this one had... um... bright white hair! Like a lussus! And when this troll wiggled out of the caves... uh, the drones through it WAS a lusus! So the white troll got a sibling normal troll and.. AND... AND THEY WENT TO THE MOON!!" Caiden looked at the purpleblood, ringing his hands. He really hoped that story was good.

melona-pan

Micillia

Dapper Duck

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:07 am
Frossa let out a little giggle, charmed that Caiden was so intrigued by her made-up-on-the-spot story. His manners left much to be desired, but so was expected from the lowhatched. She forked more of the pie into her face, swallowed, then patted at her lips daintily with a fabric napkin she had pulled out from seemingly nowhere. "Well, maybe if you FLARP with me sometime you can find out more about The Badasser!" Winking, Frossa waved her fork- or rather, the Bifury-cate Set Prototype MkIII, at Caiden.

Lacing her fingers together around the fork, Frossa leaned in to intently listen to the lowblood spin his story. She nodded every now and again, engaged, then pulled back to hum thoughtfully when he was finished. "Oh my, a story about a mutant! Those are always fun." It was one of the worst character ideas she had ever heard. Riddled with plot holes and made little to no sense. "And the moon, wow! You could do lots of cool things with a story up there, and pretend you were in low gravity," it was one of the most over done settings in FLARP history. Like, ever. "How interesting!" It really wasn't. Frossa let out an airy laugh, flipping her curls behind her shoulder. "What a great idea, Caiden. So what's their name?"

Micillia
tags u a million years later rip

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces