Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Archives
[STAFF BOOTH] Albatross' Fail Bait Version 2.0 [OPEN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN. HELP ALBATROSS CULL THE HERD

If you participated during the first round of Fail Bait, then you are all too familiar with this booth's proprietor. Albatross is back with the Lazy Ghost, Ebb and that horndog, Flow. Albatross' bane has multiplied. There is no longer just one wall-eyed furby; seems like her idiot stalkers have taken on a new recreational hobby. The swamp has been decorated with multiplying furbies running amuck. The lost doe has turned to the swamp to help with population control. And with the holiday season at hand, bloodsport is an appropriate and festively colorful way to pass the increasingly long evenings.

Each day, a user submits a suggestion on how to get rid of this tiny little problem, and in turn they receive 1 token. The best, creative or most amusing suggestion of the day gets 2 additional tokens. The 24 hour day resets at midnight EST. At that time a good amount of furbies mysteriously disappears. Everyone wins. Tis the season for Merrymaking!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:40 am
The Winners of the Day (lucky ones who get 2 extra tokens for creativity and dark mirth)
December 15: Maxx D
December 16: iStoleYurVamps
December 17: Scaramouche Fandango
December 18: anemosagkelos
December 19: thyPOPE
December 20: FrostyPeaches
December 21: Ruriska
December 22: iStoleYurVamps
December 23: thyPOPE
December 24: thyPOPE
December 25: Chibi_Kokoro143
December 26: thyPOPE
December 27: Tiarana
December 28: Zuchy
December 29: Toshihiko Two
December 30: anemosagkelos
December 31: thyPOPE
January 1: thyPOPE
January 2: iStoleYurVamps
January 3: Toshihiko Two
January 4: anemosagkelos  

fluorescein
Crew

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:01 am
Albatross coughed discreetly to break the stunned silence over her small audience. "Perhaps I can go first as an example. I can join in every day but will sit out for the additional 2 tokens pot." Grinning from ear to ear and rustling the branches embedded above her eyebrows she began, half musing of how blissed out she will soon be at the near-silence, the perfect environment for her beloved bird watching hobby:

"I envision waking up to a dawn in which furbies covered in sticky honey are running while being chased by the early birds."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:10 am
Fair Hunter passed by a doe with a pest problem. She stopped for a moment, nodding sympathetically.

"If you really want to get rid of them, why not set up a little hunt for them? Set up a trail of treats too scrumptious to pass up... and then have it lead to a mama alligator guarding her nest. I guarantee they won't come back."  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:10 am
Killing Smile seems amused by the doe's problem, but if she's looking to get rid of some of the little pests, there doesn't seem a more logical answer to him.

"Why not set your cheetah loose on them? I'm sure Copper, here, wouldn't mind helping.." The eagle-hound gives a small growl that seems to confirm it, and Smile smirks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:39 am
User Image Snapping Crocodile smiled and said, "Toss them in the air, and then ram them with your horns! MAKE IT A GAME!"  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"A beautiful doe," Distant Thunder said mindfully, looking Albatross up and down, "could adorn the pelt of one or two of these crazed-looking creatures and begin a fashion trend. That is why they are called furbies, are they not?" The buck from the plains was frequently confused by the strange manner of creatures that existed here in the swamp.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revenge pauses to contemplate so many Furbies hiding around, and then shrugs. "Why not make a small pit in the ground, cover it with thin sticks with leaves on top, and stick something tasty down in the hole to lure them onto it? Sure enough they'll snap and let the little snacks--ER, I mean beasties fall to the bottom for easy collecting..." She glances around awkwardly. "Yes. Beasties."  

Pigxels

Ghost

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gecko was sad to see the possibility of these cute, fun things being killed, but... if the point was a suggestion...

"So! Um. What you need to do is, you dig a trap. And you fill it with them, and you don't give them any food at all! Eventually they'll all eat each other, right? And when there are two left, and they have developed a taste for each other... you let them go! And they'll take care of them problem!"

She beamed at the big-haired doe.

"Does that make sense?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Blood looked for a long hard while at these supposedly terrible things. They seemed fairly harmless if, unnerving. "Well." He began hood tapping to the ground in contemplation. "One could simply gift them to those you despise. Thus you have sent them off and, found a way to torment one you loathe. If that is unsuited and you do not despise another, you could just have one accidentally wander off a very high cliff." He gave a small shrug. "Accidentally of course."  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:07 pm
Yield to Fate smiled after hearing Albatross's problem. "On a stormy day, run up to a hill. Rub the little things against the ground until they get a little static-charged and then throw them high in the air. The lightning will do the trick... and what a show!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:43 pm
User ImageSun Sinks Down had wandered into the crowd curiously. After listening to the varied suggestions, she offered one of her own, tail twitching. "Why not hide a treat they like in their tails. Deep in their fur. Then, when they go sniffing for it, they'll turn themselves into little fluffy balls. Easy to roll away. Down a hill, maybe, or over a ledge." Surely there'd be something soft for them to land on. Probably.  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Soldier of Song

Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:01 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Within the crowd was a conspicuously wide berth around a sickly-looking zikwa. And really who could blame them with how noisily he wheezed, thin sides heaving as saliva flowed freely from his open, grinning jaws.

"...Feed them. To me." Live to Eat's wild eyes rolled from Albatross to furbies and back again as he nodded wildly. "I could eat them all. All of them. And more."

He began to go into breathless detail especially about how those wall-eyes could be easily fixed (by going in his stomach), but no one should really have been paying him any more mind at that point.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:43 pm
User ImageLiquorice wanders over to where the doe is with her curious creatures. Giving one a poke with a hoof before speaking. "Why not eat them? If there's too many for you alone you could trade the rest." she glances around, spotting Rise and Shine's booth. "They might be willing to take a few, I hear they dry fish, these critters shouldn't be much harder." she say, nodding at said booth.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image
"Well, I know what I'd use them for." The petite doe grins a little, and glances at all the colorful little creatures. "You could use them as props in a play. Though, I suppose, getting them to hold still might be a problem -- or it could just be a part of the show. Then, at the end, give any of the ones you don't want to any hecklers you might have." She laughs, already amused by the idea. "That'd teach them."

"Or... well, I suppose you could always stuff them, first. They'd make cute decorations." She seems perfectly innocent when she says this, not seeming to realize how some might find the idea rather... grotesque.

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff