Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
December 2015 Familiar Only Wishing Star: New Rule Post 1! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:46 am
December 2015 Familiar Only Wishing Star

There’s a strange, bright star over the Kawani lands. It’s a rare sight, and legend has it that the star can grant a few select Soquili or Familiars a special wish. Head up to the top of the hill, place a small offering on the altar, and make your wish. Is it a wish for love, a child, a friend or even someone long lost? Think carefully about your wish, however, as you only get to make one!

Starts: December 10, 2015 @ 12:01 AM EST
Ends: December 15, 2015 @ 11:59 PM EST
Time Zone Converter
(The thread will open and close at its stated time, regardless of whether or not an announcement is made.)

A new rule has been added. Please read.

Slots:
Miracle Baby:
- Edited: PixelDeerest 2, UniWingdFox 2, Of The Epidemic 3
- Unedited: Ovarian Paint 1, Devil NightShade 1, Celestial Requiem 1, dolphingurl 2, Roniel Targaryen 2, Kaitaia 1

Extra Gift:
- Edited: LOLTERNATIVE 1, PixelDeerest 2, UniWingdFox 2, Of The Epidemic 1
- Unedited: Ovarian Paint 3, -[The Spoof]- 2, Devil NightShade 2, Celestial Requiem 1, dolphingurl 2, Roniel Targaryen 1, Kaitaia 1

Long Lost Family Member:
- Edited: LOLTERNATIVE 1, PixelDeerest 1, UniWingdFox 2, Of The Epidemic 2
- Unedited: Ovarian Paint 4, -[The Spoof]- 2, Devil NightShade 2, Celestial Requiem 2, spelldancer 3, dolphingurl 1, Roniel Targaryen 1, Kaitaia 2

True Friend:
- Edited: LOLTERNATIVE 3, PixelDeerest 3, UniWingdFox 2, Of The Epidemic 3
- Unedited: Ovarian Paint 1, -[The Spoof]- 3, Devil NightShade 3, Celestial Requiem 2, spelldancer 3, dolphingurl 2, Kaitaia 2

+ Possible CC’s

*Ovarian Paint will roll her slots on the 15th, but wont be able to put anything out until after the 7th of January.*

Payment
Free

Rules
  • Due to a goof and the way that this wishing star has been set up, if a couple or poly group is posted only the poster of the pairing will receive a familiar. This means that each person wanting a familiar out of that pairing will need to post separately. We are sorry for any confusion.
  • Prizes for this will count for the month of December.
  • You may enter for, at most:1 Familiar Slot if you have not hit your monthly cap.
  • If you have any questions, feel free to quote me here, quote me in the main thread, or send me a PM.
  • To remind users of an existing rule: please check to make sure you have been added to the list correctly. We will do our best to keep the list accurate and updated frequently, but mistakes do happen, especially when there's a high number of entrants. With this rule, we will no longer be rolling an additional slot for missed people (exceptions may be made depending on the circumstance, but they are just that: exceptions, and not the rule).
  • Skinwalkers, whether cursed or pure, cannot enter Wishing Stars.
  • Prizes in Wishing Stars are considered semi-customs; thus, colorists are free to stream them at any time. If you're getting baskets and want to be surprised, please keep that in mind!
  • All children granted will be considered a special gift from the Star and labeled as a 1st Gen Mockbreeding Child of the couple. However, you may still throwback to their mock parents' bloodline when entering them in normal breeding slots, even if it's impossible for them to be related by blood
  • Wishing Stars aren't breedings OOC, and colorists have more free reign with them. Additional breeds and traits may be added that the parents do not possess.
  • You may use another person's pet or couple so long as you have their permission
  • This permission can be in the form of a post in the Reference and Mockbreeding Permissions thread
  • Forms may be edited at any time. (However, if you post an incomplete form, they will not be added to the list, and we will not be going back to check.) You must void your original post and repost the form ONLY if you modify the owner(s) involved or change category.
  • As usual, the procedure for this event will be: edited rolls and CCs > 24-hour window after the last edited roll for last-minute edited CCs > unedited rolls and CCs.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:48 am
Forms

Miracle Child
This wish can be wished by either potential parent of a couple that cannot normally have children via normal breeding slots. If your wish is granted, the couple might find a special familiar near their home one day.

Eligible: Familiar Pair or Soquili Pair
Result: Familiar Only
Restrictions: This category is for pairs who cannot have children via normal breeding slots. They include:
-Homosexual couples
-Different Species
-Poly Pairs
-Soquili couples that want to adopt a familiar

In addition, this category requires proof that the entered pair are a couple. This can be in the form of an RP indicating they're together if a familiar pairing or an RP or LM agreement if Soquili pairing. RPs must have been started before this thread opens, and must contain at least 10 posts or be 1000 words long.

[color=orange][u][b][size=18]A Miracle Child[/size][/b][/u][/color]

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Parent 2:[/b]
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Parent 3:[/b] (Omit for non-poly pairs.)
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Couple Proof:[/b] Link to LM agreement or RP.
[b]Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent:[/b] Link to LM agreement or Mock Permissions agreement.
[b]What does your familiar/soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?[/b]
[b]Short IC Response:[/b] (Tell me a little about your couple. What does your pair say to the wishing star when they come to ask for a baby?)

Extra Gift
This wish can be wished by either potential parents or already breeding couples. If your pair or pet wins via this category, you may state IC that they were born normally, as opposed to being a gift from the Star; however, they will still be considered Mock Children OOC.

Eligible: Familiar Pair or Familiar
Result: Familiar
Restrictions: This category is for pairs who can have children via normal breeding slots or for rogue breedings. (Rogue breedings are breedings where only one parent is entered.)

[color=darkgoldenrod][u][b][size=18]Extra Gift[/size][/b][/u][/color]

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Parent 2:[/b] (Omit for rogue breedings.)
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Link to Mock Breeding Permission:[/b] (this includes everyone, however, it is not necessary for rogue breedings)
[b]What does your Familiar leave as an offering for the wishing star?[/b]
[b]Short IC Response:[/b] (Tell me a little about your couple. What does your pair say to the wishing star when they come to ask for a basket?)

Long Lost Family Member
Does your familiar have family out there somewhere it would like to be reunited with? Wish hard enough, and they may just stumble upon you in the near future!

Eligible: Familiars
Restrictions: Only 1st Gen pets may enter the Long Lost Family category. Otherwise, it implies a breeding of one of the parents or other relatives that is likely owned by someone else, and may interfere with the backstories of their pets.

[color=orangered][u][b][size=18]My Long Lost Family Member[/size][/b][/u][/color]

[b]Familiar in search of a relative:[/b]
[img][/img]
[b]Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc):[/b]
[b]What does your familiar leave as an offering for the wishing star?[/b]
[b]Short IC Response:[/b] (Tell me a little about your character. What do they say to the wishing star?)

True Friend
Every now and then, it just helps to have a new friend in your life.

Eligible: Familiar, Soquili, or Kawani Persona
Restrictions: N/A

[size=18][u][color=Red][b]A True Friend[/b][/color][/u][/size]

[b]Who is Wishing?:[/b] (a Soquili, Familiar, or Kawani persona)
[img][/img] (Omit for Kawani Persona)
[b]Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:[/b]
[b]10 Things I Like:[/b]
[b]10 Things I Don’t Like:[/b]
[b]What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star?[/b]

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:50 am
Modifiers
(Optional)
December is a month that allows for Winter Modifiers. If you are not interested in any, simply do not include them.

Winter Twists

If you'd like twists added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

If you know of a winter-themed holiday that spans from May through August, you can still choose it for a "Winter Holiday" theme as long as it is honestly wintery/about the winter season. (Please explain the holiday if it is one, since we may not know it well!)

Winter Twists

[align=center][size=18][color=#80c7df][b]Frosty kisses and sleigh bells[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[color=#80c7df][b]Generic Winter Themes[/b][/color]
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?:
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?:
~~~ Wintery Colors?:
~~~ Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? :
~~~ Scarves? :
~~~ Blankets?:
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?:

[color=#80c7df][b]Holiday Themes[/b][/color]
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):

Winter Twist Modifiers

[color=#80c7df][b]Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL[/b][/color]
~~~ Furry Accessories?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Lanturns?:
~~~ Wintery pets?:
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:51 am
Lists

Miracle Baby

.....Page 1
    Kamiki Rolled by Pix

Page 2
    mindsend Rolled by Paint

Page 3
    spelldancer Rolled by Pix
    Kyrieko Rolled by Epi

Page 4
    DeeJaye Rolled by Cel
    Of The Epidemic Rolled by Uni
    tefla Won a Freebie this Month

Page 5
    Devil NightShade Rolled by Epi
    Parasitic Candii

Page 6
    o-Elixir-o Rolled by Epi
    Miss Cherie Rolled by Uni

Extra Gift

.....Page 1
    AlexiaSilver rolled by Cel

Page 2
    dawns_aura Rolled by DNS.
    Nisshou H Rolled by Uni
    .Tortured. .Pumpkin. Rolled by Paint

Page 3
    Kaya Wolf Moon Rolled by Roni
    lysia_nyteblade Rolled by Pix
    Roniel Targaryen CC'ed by dolphin

Page 4
    AstoriaFallen Rolled by Lolly
    UniWingdFox Rolled by Pix
    Nyx Queen of Darkness Rolled by Uni

Page 5
    Celestial Requiem - Rolled by Kait
    Kettyn - Rolled by Epi

Long Lost Family Member

.....Page 1
    Phail Ninja rolled by Cel

Page 2
    Kara Asumie Rolled by Roni
    Calixita Rolled by Epi
    xxx Yuki Bear xxx Rolled by Pix
    Cheyriddle4 Rolled by Paint
    Tara de Draiocht -Ineligable
    Summer Raaven 'Rolled' by DNS

Page 3
    ProphetOfProfit Rolled by Uni
    Roarie Desu Rolled by Spell

Page 4
    Kesmi Rolled by Roni
    Ryuukishin Rolled by Paint

Page 5
    Fea Line Rolled by Epi
    Aneiron Rolled by Kait

Page 6
    Wasteland Wyvern Rolled by Uni
    RadiantRose Midnight Rolled by Lolly

True Friend

.....Page 1
    xX Green Tea Tree Xx Rolled by Spoof
    magnadearel Rolled by Spell

Page 2
    Malikztiah Ankhere Rolled by Spoof
    Kitsune Mistress Nyoko Rolled by Pix
    Fatal Irony Won a Freebie this Month
    Teh Cheryl Rolled by Epi

Page 3
    Sabin Duvert Won a Freebie this Month
    Lady Aria Starstone Rolled by Pix
    GrnGriff Rolled By DNS
    belloblossom Rolled by Spell
    SwordOfTheDarkOnes Rolled by Roni
    Sawaki Rolled by Paint

Page 4
    Ebonrune Rolled by Pix
    Caitlyn Hellstorm rolled by Cel
    Lita Rutherford Rolled by Lolly
    JetAlmeara CCed by Epi
    White Neko Chan Rolled by Uni
    XxXPandamoniumXxX CCed by Epi
    [Eskimo] CCed by Epi

Page 5
    Pollack Rolled by Epi
    She-Ra of Etheria Rolled by Kait
    Gl!tch~ Rolled by Spoof
    Lunadriel Won a Freebie this month
    Tiger_Kisa699 Rolled by Epi
    AislingJuno CC'd by Lolly
    Agneza CC'd by Lolly
    ~Masamune~ Rolled by dolphin
    [Mistress Morbid] CC'd by Lolly

Page 6
    Cajmera Rolled by DNS
    Thalea Rolled by Kait
    junglerunner Rolled by Spell
    sesshiyasha rolled by Cel
    Yumitoko II Rolled by Lolly
    FrostyPeaches Rolled By DNS
    Kyaishi Rolled by Uni
    C o w b o y P e e p Rolled by Lolly

Updated @ 10:15 PM EST 12/17
If you see a mistake with the list PM Kara Asumie

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:46 pm
This thread is open for questions now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:14 pm
By familliar only you mean like familiar couples or long lost family members for familiars right? I want to make sure i'm understanding correctly. <3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:46 pm
AstoriaFallen
By familliar only you mean like familiar couples or long lost family members for familiars right? I want to make sure i'm understanding correctly. <3

Hello. Thank you for asking. "Familiar only" means that the only thing that can be received from this Wishing Star are familiars. Long lost family members to existing familiars can be gotten along with miracle children for existing pairs, and extra gifts for familiar pairs. Also true friends to familiars or soquili. Both soquili pairs and established familiar pairs that can't get children normally can get miracle children but they will all be familiars. No soquili are being given out this time.

I hope I explained this well. If there are more questions, please ask!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:49 am
Okay, so I totally had a question but reading your previous post made me a little confused x'3.

So, would we be able to enter a soquili pair and the colorist make a familiar based on colors/edits of that pair?

My original question was is the 'true friend' category available for if we have wanted something particular for a soquili? For example, I have always wanted a winged wolf for my Soquili Remiel. I know there is no garuntee that a colorist would make a winged wolf *this isn't customs after all ;p* but if I said he had always wanted a winged wolf, would that be the category to put it? Or is asking for specifics not allowed at all nwn;;?  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:06 am
Jackariah Beckett
Okay, so I totally had a question but reading your previous post made me a little confused x'3.

So, would we be able to enter a soquili pair and the colorist make a familiar based on colors/edits of that pair?

My original question was is the 'true friend' category available for if we have wanted something particular for a soquili? For example, I have always wanted a winged wolf for my Soquili Remiel. I know there is no garuntee that a colorist would make a winged wolf *this isn't customs after all ;p* but if I said he had always wanted a winged wolf, would that be the category to put it? Or is asking for specifics not allowed at all nwn;;?

I understand that it is a little confusing. We are trying something a little new with the miracle child and you are basically correct. The established soquili pair would enter and if rolled, receive a familiar based of the pair. There are a few of those out there now.

As for the winged wolf, you are welcome to put that in your likes in the true friend but there is no guarantee that the colorist would chose that species. I would suggest instead that you find a winged wolf to attempt to get a long lost family member of. That would more likely result in a winged wolf as well. You may use someone else's if there is a permission for it. But again, the wings may not be guaranteed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:08 am
Jackariah Beckett

Just to add to spell's post~ you don't have to pair the familiar you win with the Soq you enter with at all :3 So you can always enter, and if you get a winged wolf, use it for Remiel, otherwise you can bond it to someone else or just keep it as a completely unbonded familiar that has nothing to do with Remiel ICly~

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:04 am
My Long Lost Family Member

Familiar in search of a relative: Tinsel
User Image [UNCERT
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sibling
What does your familiar leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small branch of holly
Short IC Response:

Tinsel looked up at the star, wondering if she were being silly. She knew Sakura, her bonded, had once been gifted a basket by the spirits, but what chance did she have. She was just one small, insignificant hummingbird out there in the vast universe. She screwed her eyes shut, taking a deep breath, feeling her heart flutter within her chest. No. She had to do this. It had been years since the storm had swept through, years since she'd been caught in it, losing all sense of time and direction, years since Sakura had found her and nursed her back to health. And now she wanted them back, her family. It had never been huge, but she needed to know... were they alright? Where were they? Were they even alive? Wings shaking with nerves, she gingerly placed the sprig of holly down into the starlight. "Please, star. Please."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:26 am
Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: n/a
What does your Familiar leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small pelt.
Short IC Response:
Atheni focused her eyes up towards the brightest star in the sky. She had seen other wolves with their own pups before, but it hadn't brought the tugging in her heart like it had recently. Aetheria and Garrick were trying to start their own family, so wouldn't it only be right for those foals to create the same bond that she shared with her own friend? It wasn't helping that Garus and her hadn't had any luck at starting their own family throughout the years.
Which was why...
"Give me a son, or daughter." Atheni left the small animal pelt at her feet, for the wishing star. She wasn't sure if this was supposed to make her more fertile or what exactly. It didn't matter if she would get pregnant, or a pup would show up outside of their home the next day. Whatever they got would be a blessing.

(Yes, I do know that she wouldn't get preggers. Its just an rp thing)  

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:30 am
A Miracle Child

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Couple Proof: Here
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: Ln/a
What does your familiar/soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small charm with some of Heinrich's feathers, tied with with his mane to a tuft of Brunhilde's fur and a biscuit.
Short IC Response: The little blue Wolpertinger hopped up onto the heal, looking up into the big, bright star. She let her little charm down on the rock and wrung her paws together. "Star... perhaps this is too new, too early... but I know he's been through so much. He needs proof that life can be warm and lovely... and that others can love him. I need help. That's all. He's a good Tinger, its just buried very deep."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:38 am
A True Friend
Who is Wishing?: Kawani persona, Yamka
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I have a gentle, nurturing personality and have been considered an older sister among my friends. My ways are peaceful and I try to see the best in people, even when they present their worst side. People consider me too forgiving of the wrongs that have been done against me and believe me to be naive.
10 Things I Like: pastels, natural colors, deer, rabbits, feathers, flowers, fluffy things, nature
10 Things I Don’t Like: dark, evil, blood, spikes, orange, red, neon colors
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star?: A finely polished mother of pearl shell  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:45 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I am the steady pillar in a thrashing storm. I am the sun after an endless night. I will always be there for those who need me." The stallion raised his head to peer up out of the waters. "I would like to have someone who is there for me as I am there for others. To steady me, to let me relax, to let me have fun. Would you find such a friend for me?"
10 Things I Like: aquatic familiars, ocean themes,
10 Things I Don’t Like: jellyfish
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Shells and bits of things from the bottom of the ocean, and a long lock of blue hair  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff