[PRP] Of Mud and Hay (Hazmas & Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Takes place after Hazmas searches the hay pile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After the Royalist Ball, Chiara had some things to think about. Mainly her relationship with her large quill-beast lusus. So she had not been the best about keeping in contact with those who may have been worried about her. But there, covered in mud and seeing Hazmas fall into the pile of hay, made all the bad feelings of that time seem to vanish. The festival really was good for relaxing.

Chiara laughed as Hazmas fell into the pile of hay. Now it was all stuck to him, and he almost resembled a troll scare crow. "Long time no see!" The blueblood said as she took the fallen troll's hand and helped him to his feet. "Looks like you have been having lots of fun at the festival."

Ancient_Guardian

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Ancient_Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The muddy haystack with legs grinned broadly as she took his hand and helped him to his feet. He was pleased and relieved to hear his blue-blooded friend laugh rather than scold him for covering her with mud.

"Yeah, you could say that," Hazmas replied and tried to brush the mud and straw off of his body. "The snoutbeast was fun but I don't think I could make a mooncake to save my life!"

He ruffled some straw out of her hair and gave her a playful grin. The young greenblood had so many questions -Was she alright? How had she been doing? Was she enjoying the festival too?- just to name a few. But those could be answered in time. No doubt Chiara was there for the same reason he was - to unwind, decompress or whatever method of stress relief there was after dealing with the crap chute that was the Queen's gala.

"So how've you been?" he asked, still trying to fish straw out of his hair. "Win anythin'?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well you are just one lucky troll to be my friend then Hazmas." Chiara said in responce to the greenblood's mooncake comment. She pulled out the box of cakes she had made that day. They were not the most perfect perfect batch she had made, but they were quite fine in her opinion. "Im thinking of becoming a profeshional considering how well im doing cooking these things. This box is on the house, but i cant guarantee freebies when my master shop opens." Chiara winked at him. She was suprisingly good at cooking, maybe she would keep it as a hobby, but cooking was not a career one as skilled as her would be wasted on.

"Ha!" Chiara remarked to her friend's next comment. "I think the haystack is a big lie. Ive seen so many trolls try their luck, and not one has found so much as a prinprick of that needle! I bet its not even in there." Chiara pulled Hazmas into a one armed hug, drapping her arm over his shoulders. "Looks like you won a cute stuffed snoutbeast tho."

Ancient_Guardian
""  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Ancient_Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hazmas' eyes widened and twinkled as he saw the best batch of mooncakes he'd seen that day.

"Whoaaaa! Chiara those look amazing!" he said in awe. The mooncakes smelled amazing and he couldn't help but reach forward to try one when he remembered the mud and straw on his hands and pulled his hand back.

"Heheh, I'd ask to try one but muddy hands." He lifted his hands his mud and straw covered fingers. The last thing he wanted was Chiara's practically-perfect-and-definitely-better-than-his mooncakes getting spoiled with his mud. He then let out a boyish laugh as the blueblood talked and pulled him into armed hug.

"Yeah, same here! I didn't find anything but new scarecrow costume, myself!" Hazmas laughed, pausing at her compliment. Taking a moment to grab his stuffed snoutbeast, the greenblood looked down at it and then up at her.

"Wanna hold it?" he asked offering her the plush.

Micillia
OHMIGOSH THESE TWO ARE SO CUTE~ <3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was taken aback. He wanted to give her something? "I, um..." The blueblood started, then regained her cool composure with her usual grin. "Well i cant do that! Thats completely unfair!" Chiara said in mock disbelief. The blueblood instead picked up one of her mooncakes. "But how about a trade, huh?" She said, grinning at the boy.

"Say aww!" Chiara sad as she moved to feed the greenblood her perfect mooncake.

Ancient_Guardian
Such short post >.<;; IM SO GLAD YOUR BACK!!!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces