[PRP] A Wonderfull Wreath (Chiara & Zariah) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
At The Harvest Moon Jubilee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara didn't really know why she did it, but here she was, on this hillside overlooking the Harvest Moon Jubilee. She had sent a letter to a certain orangeblood troll to meet her here, so here she waited. It was weird. She usually set these things up to get something, something she wanted. Was she just being nice now? The blueblood shook her head, no she just had to think about this the right way. Sure, this was a nice gesture, but it would lead to things she wanted. There, Chiara felt more at home now and relaxed as she sat on the hillside blanket. This was all for a plan, the troll was not growing soft. Irons were always in the fire.

While the blueblood waited she re-arranged the box of perfectly make mooncakes she herself had made, and the orange and blue flower wreath that was to sit upon her guest's head. It was a point of pride to serve something she herself had made, now she could forget about that redblood baker for good. After Chiara killed the girl of course.

LordPocky

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:20 pm
What was he doing? Since when did he listen to stubborn, stupid, rude, pushy......his cheeks heated....since always! If it wasn't Kei...now it seemed to be a blueblood. Ugh....why was she so insistent on him? And why couldn't he just say no or pretend he never saw it? He really was a fool. Well. It most certainly was NOT because he wanted to see her again. That was simply not at all possible.

When he saw Chiara with the spread out blanket he froze in his tracks. Had she.....invited someone else? Had she planned to meet someone else and just sent him a message for a brief meeting or something? He hands clutched the note, unable to notice just how crumpled it was getting in his sweaty palms. Maybe she was cavorting with someone to make fun of him....but.....he didn't really know anyone else that would have a reason to tease him. She really confused him. "Uh.....h-hey...." he demurred. "So um......wh-what's up?" he asked, putting away the note. She most definitely didn't need to see he was still holding onto it.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Hey!" Chiara called, waving Zariah over. "You kept me waiting! Jeeze!" She teased him as she got up, took the orangeblood's hand and pulled him over to the blanket. Now it was time to steal herself, this was about future, not feels. Focus Chiara.

"So, first of all, you have to tell me your opinion on these." Chiara sat down and pulled up the box of her handmade mooncakes. She had put in quite a bit of effort, well, mostly luck, but Chiara expected some praise. She smiled at Zariah expectantly.

LordPocky

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:09 pm
What was she doing? Why was she grabbing onto him? What was with bluebloods being overly touchy?! First it was that neat freak with being al touchy with his twin....now Chiara? He felt so uncomfortable. Regardless he conceded defeat and sat down on the blanket, careful to leave a decent (but polite) space between them. He still wasn't sure if he would need to run in a moment or two. Then again....if he needed to wrestle her he'd done it before fairly well. Or at least he didn't lose to her or anything.

Emboldened by the thought he finally freed himself from his own thoughts and looked at the offered treat in confusion. Were they....an attempt to butter him up to find out about the rebels? Or....maybe just a thank you for the tea last time? It would really help if he could suss her out, but she was nuts! "Uh....th-thank you," he murmured, taking one and biting into it cautiously. They weren't store bought, that was for sure, and that thought startled him a little. Had she made them? "They're pretty good....d-did you make them? Or were they a gift from someone?" he asked curiously.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Both!" Chiara responded, pushing the box of cakes towards her guest. "I made then, and now they are a gift from someone, me, to you. You better enjoy them." This was one of Chiara's best batches. The kid better enjoy her hard work. She didn't even put any glass shards in this batch. She still had stuff to give him tho, and it was making her excited. Chiara tried not to wiggle in place, and said as seriously as she could to Zariah; "Okay. Now for something serious. I have a surprise. But you have to close your eyes! No peaking!" Once she was sure the orangeblood couldn't see she placed her wreath on his head.

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:13 pm
He started at this, staring at her in confusion. She made him....a gift? He flushed a little. Shoot....he couldn't offer he to his place for tea again...their hive was still under unwanted attention, and he still wasn't sure he could trust her to the point of bringing her to the swamp. He wouldn't be able to bare it if his foolishness hurt more trolls. They'd already been through enough. But....maybe he could plan to take her for another picnic like they were already on? That seemed like a fair, even ground for both. "Th-thank you," he demurred.

When she announced something serious he started again, looking at her in bafflement. A serious surprise.......but....coming from her......with that grin on her face. He couldn't help but smile faintly. She really was just the weirdest troll. He hessitently closed his eyes and waited, nearly snapping them back open when he felt the crown touch his head. What was that? A hat of some kind? "Uh.....c-can I open them now?" he asked, really wanting to know what she'd put on his head.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara grinned while the orangeblood could not see. He was such an innocent little troll. Here he was, blind and helpless here with her. If she had not just put the wreath on his head she might have pinned him to the ground. A surprise wrestling move just to show him! But no, she wanted him to see her gift already. Maybe she would ask him to close his eyes again later. "Open um, open um, open um!!" She said in excitement. "I made it just for you! Its one of those "Flower Jubilee Wreaths"." She giggles. Was Chiara actually too embarrassed to add that they were supposed to be made for "sometroll special?" He would just have to guess at its meaning.

LordPocky

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:21 am
She put something on his head....what was on his head? He binked his eyes open before taking it from his head to look at it. A wreath? It was like...a flower crown. He flushed a little and put it back on his head, smiling at her. Hadn't he seen trolls making those? Weren't they supposed to special. He flushed a little more and shook it off, surely not. She wasn't the sentimental type, right? Well.....fair was fair....he did have a gift for HER too. He fidgetted a little at the thought of giving it to her....but she'd probably like it. Probably. He thought. Maybe.

"O-okay.....your t-turn to close y....your eyes," he stuttered, trying not to look TOO nervous. It wasn't working though.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara almost lost her grin in surprise. Surprise gifts were her realm. She had not anticipated that Zariah would have something for her as well. She put her grin back tho and papped tho orangeblood on the nose. "You rascal! A something for me too? Your just full of surprises." It was a nice opportunity to cover up the tint of blue that was getting into Chiara's cheeks. She knew she liked this troll for a reason, unexpected actions really got Chiara excited. "You better not be thinking of tackling me! That was my second plan!" Chiara confessed and giggled as she became the vulnerable one, blind to her surroundings.

LordPocky

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:40 pm
He scrunched his face at the touch. Her grins really were oddly.....infectious......his timid smile threatened to be tempted into a grin himself at some point. He waited until her eyes were closed.....and waited a moment longer. Ah geeze......this was awkward.....more so than he'd thought it would be. Should he abandon plan and just make a dash for it? Maybe blame Kei for nabbing him and spiriting him off on the back of their lusus? No.....he was too far in. There was only one thing left to do.....but if she reacted badly to his gift.....the thought brought a lump to his throat.

Without further ado Zariah scooted forward and hopped forward to rest on his knees. He took her face in his hands, both gently on her cheeks as he leaned forward to peck her forhead. "Th-thank you."

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara froze. When she felt the orangeblood's soft hands on her cheeks she was confused. What did he need to do that required two hands on her face? Then the blueblood felt the soft kiss on her forehead and felt her whole body turn to stone. She barely heard Zariah's "thank you".

This was so unexpected. The blueblood wanted to do so many things at once. She wanted to punch him. How dare he kiss her! She was the one with the power in this relationship. Now she felt small, something happened that she had not anticipated. Chiara was so used to being in control of the situation. At the same time, it felt so nice not to be the bad guy. Most highbloods hated that Chiara spoke back. Lowbloods always seemed suspicious of a blueblood. And now this lowblood had gotten Chiara defenseless, and he wasn't making her regret it.

Chiara opened her eyes. It was her turn to stutter. "W-what?!?" The blueblood was out of her element. It was exciting, terrifying, and dangerous. Chiara turned to being made of stone to being filled with adrenaline. She did not know what to do. I-i just! You!" The blueblood entered an aggressive stance, preparing to attack the orangeblood. Slowly Chiara pulled herself together. Her face was a bright blue and there was nothing she could do about it. Folding her arms defensibly in front of her chest Chiara stood still, forcing a meager smile onto her face. "Your welcome."

LordPocky
What a weirdo. Sry bout all the silly internal garbage razz

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:53 am
"S-SORRY! I-I-I- th-thought....I-...." he stammered off, face burning orange. Was that too much? He thought she would like that! He flinched backwards and cringed in worry. He hadn't thoughht it would make her so angry. Then again he was oddly used to certain levels of skinship with Kei around, he sometimes forgot normal trolls weren't so used to being so close with another. When Chiara settled down Zariah scooted back a bit more, suddenly fidgetting with the hem of his shirt as his eyes fell downwards. "S-s-s-sorry," he began nervously. "I-I--.......th-there w-was noth-ing I c-could g-g-give you t-to say th-thank you s-so I th-thought y-you'd-d prefer s-someth-thing like th-that....I d-didn't m-m-mean t-to off-ffend you...." he mumbled, voice decreasing in volume as he went. He was a lowblood....and a rebel to boot. Zariah had very limited supplies to even make a gift....and swamp flowers weren't terribly pretty and tended to smell just aweful.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At least with Zariah being nervous Chiara felt that things were balanced again. The way they should be. The blueblood relaxed a bit, but was still flushed blue in the face. Chiara dusted herself off, trying to push off her own flusterment. "No, i see what you mean. My gift is pretty darn sentimental. I put a lot of effort into that Zariah! So, yeah, i can see how you would want to make it up to me." Chiara nodded to herself, trying to convince herself of what she was saying. It didn't keep the troll from turning yet more blue tho. "S-so, yes. I accept your gift." Chiara leaned in towards the orangeblood, grinning her favorite grin. "Tho if you were so interested in kissing me, you could have just said so! Next time just ask. Then i can savor the moment." Chiara giggled at the orangeblood, hoping to make him as nervous as she felt.

Chiara was getting uncomfortably hot. She was not used to being out of her element like this. It was exciting. She enjoyed the adrenaline rush, and the thrill of new things, but this was enough for now maybe. "Is there a-anything else you wanted?" She asked her guest with a grin.

LordPocky

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:16 pm
It wasn't like that. He saddened, eyes cast to he hands before he shook his head. What he'd WANTED was for her to he HAPPY about his 'gift'. He'd also wanted to tell her about his break-in at the government facility......but maybe it wasn't the time. She usually got excited by him getting into trouble but it seemed like the mood was ruined. Instead he fidgetted with the bottom of his shirt and shook his head. "N-no.....s-sorry," he mumbled sheepishly. Why was everything so much EASIER with Kei? He knew where he stood, he could do his own thing and she wouldn't care.....with Chiara he kept feeling like he was saying or doing the wrong thing. But she was back to being happy, even with his head to his lap he could hear the happiness in her voice....it just confused him though. He simply couldn't tell how she felt half the---okay...MORE than half the time, but still. Ugh....why did she have to be so difficult?

Micillia

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces