Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Mini seizures!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you sometime have mini seizures or start to shake uncontrolabbly?
  Hellz no, that is totally abnormal.
  Not really no, that's is weird.
  Sometimes, that is totally weird.
  I guess often, like when I as stressed.
  Pretty often, something is wrong with my brain
  Like all the time. Please help me, I can't stop shaking.
View Results

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:27 pm
This has been happening to me lately "starts to jerk and such in head and body............eventually turns to.................SEIZURE!!!!!!!!! Starts to shake uncontrollably. OH GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fear benadryl is causing me to have mini seizures. I mean this morning I had like 3 alone. It's scary, my eyes suddenly start to look as far up as it can and I start the uncontrollable shaking. I hope nothing is wrong with me. I've had 3 mini seizures today as it is.

I hope I don't get any more. eek IF I do then oh god....what is wrong with me? eek everything seems normal then allava sudden I start to jerk a little in my head, then my hands, then I start to shake uncontrollably and my eyes start to look as far up as possible. Oh god, what is wrong with me and my brain. ALlava sudden I look up then the shaking happens. It's happened like 3 times today already. I hope nothing is wrong with me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:34 pm
It's just crazy. I thought people who had seizures were weird ppl and such and had weird epileptic problems in such with their brain, and I thought they see weirdly. But now I don't think they don't. Cuz I think I have weird seizure kinda symptoms too. I mean allava sudden I feel good and such then I start to jerk a little, then I just go away with my body shaking soo much, it's crazy. crying What is wrong with my brain? eek No I do not see weirdly. But why do I suddenly start to shake? Please help me.  

Anaya the Bee

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:50 pm
ur dyin son  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:51 pm
its an sign of on setting death.

maybe. i mean, i'm no doctor or nothing but you gonna die

get your affairs in order and tell your momma you love her BECAUSE IT IS TIME.  

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:21 am
moxieroe

How the hell am I dying? And why are you? I've never seen you before ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:19 am
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe

we're all dying and ur just a cog in the machine of DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.

and who are you? i don't know you. why are you talking to me? what do you want? i bet you wear glasses. you seem the odd sort who would and would totally see weird...  

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:56 am
moxieroe
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe

and who are you? i don't know you. why are you talking to me? what do you want? i bet you wear glasses. you seem the odd sort who would and would totally see weird...
Yeah you are definetly someone I know from the past when I was Aoi on gaia. stare Who are you? Tell me? Some guy? Are you teatime?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:03 am
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe

Yeah you are definetly someone I know from the past when I was Aoi on gaia. stare Who are you? Tell me? Some guy? Are you teatime?

wow it's not always about you, you know... i'm a friend of shikume's. well a ~~friend~~ if you *WINK WINK* get my drift.

... boyfriend. the answer is boyfriend.  

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:08 am
I don't even wanna know. rolleyes What has she been saying to you about me? And how did you know about the seeing weird drift? Her?

Good luck, she is difficult.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:12 am
Anaya the Bee
I don't even wanna know. rolleyes What has she been saying to you about me? And how did you know about the seeing weird drift? Her?

Good luck, she is difficult.

women aren't difficult if you know how to please them. and trust me, i know alllll the ways to please shikume 4laugh

and we really don't talk about you. just that ur weird but she's moved on bro. to uh... bigger and better if you get me. wink  

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:37 pm
moxieroe
Why would I see weird? Irt's you who see weirdly. Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!! neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:27 pm
Anaya the Bee
moxieroe
Why would I see weird? Irt's you who see weirdly. Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!! neutral
I still think I am probably going to need to get glasses soon. I mean, I think I see good, but everything in the distance just seems like it is kinda more blurry than normal. I dunno. It can't be blurry cuz I see the reality. I dunno. NO I DO NOT SEE WEIRD!!! But if I don't get approval for medicaid, then I will never get glasses and make me see the reality. It'll make me weird, cuz I just think that what I see is not the reality. it isnt. Soo weird. But I just feel like things at a distance seems more blurry. Its weird  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:39 pm
I hope I don't need glasses soon. whee But I hate having to squint more to see a thing more clearly. I dunno. I feel like buying some black schera lenses so I ican see if I get tunnel vision or not. I wanna know what it feels like if you don't have any white of the eye, but only black. Like black where it looks like you cant move your eye but you can, it's weird. I want one.It'd m ake me feel like an alien. And ppl would be like "DO YOU SEE NORMALLY"? And i'd say "Kinda, it's weird and uncomfortable.

It's weird, I totally want black weird schelera LENSES. Black schlera lenses, where it is weird. She is weird. She is. It still sees normally but it is weird.

I heard that covering your schlera is realistic to you. It is. Having a black schelera is weird It really is. It's weird that ppl get this rage. Irt' weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:48 pm
But still having black schera lenses is weird. I heard it is very uncomfortable, but if a being has had the black lenses white of eyes all of his life, it is practically NORMAL. White of the eye isn't much different than the black of the eye. All that matters is the pupil that sees. And despite the black eyes, the person still sees normally. She does. It's impossible but still having a black part of the eye isn't much different. It isn't. She is weird but still sees a light blue sky, despite the weird actions.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:54 pm
yeah having a weird eye is weird. She still sees normally.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff