Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
Stari's Plots! [Updated 3/25]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stari_maga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:19 am
Welcome to my plot thread!
---

User Image

Fleur/Cybele is...

-Open for RP!
-Focused on civilian responsibilities at the moment. She's taking the maximum allowed amount of credit hours at DCU and is in a show.
-Recently experienced her second kill and the general bloodbath of the meta.
-Trying to come to terms with being a real warrior.
-Somewhere in the middle as far as philosophy goes- she isn't sure about purification as a practical solution, and is fine with killing but doesn't like that as a first resort, either.
-Philosophies aside, she has been known to loose her temper and engage in needless violence.
-In the Negaverse database as a high level threat.
-Still sort of researching group tactics and trying to plan for a training event.

I'm looking for...

-Support. Friends and allies. People she can care about and try to protect. Maybe a team.
-More failures for her. I want her badly beaten up, possibly by people who she outranks. I want her to watch people die. Most importantly, I want people hunting her, and I want her to have to accept someone saving her life.
-People to tell her about space, and take her to space.
-People to talk about a training event with.
-Baby senshi/knights for her to worry about and try to mentor.
-Dark Mirror interactions! She has a bit of a history with them, including being one of them in the Dystopian Future, and once her downward spiral gets going, the temptation to corrupt is going to come back.
-Maybe some Negas who notice her skills and would like to see her corrupted? I'm tentatively thinking of a near corruption plot for her.

Available for...

-Battles, wins or losses. She is the type who will start fighting someone up for just being a Negaverser, but will usually stop before killing them.
-General conversation.
-Civ stuff? She's a theater/business double major, is in pretty much every play she can be in, sometimes volunteers, sometimes can be found on the archery range, and has a soft spot for animals.
-Other people's plot stuff!
-Pretty much anything that doesn't end with her dead!

---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexa/Sylvite is...

-Open for RP!
-Not super great at the whole Negaverse thing.
-Trying, though, especially since being kidnapped for a week and almost dying and then witnessing the meta bloodbath.
-Pretty much the definition of a misguided little lamb- ask her and she'll tell you all about how Order is taking over the planet.
-Likely to refer to Order as space pirates
-Not that she really cares, as long as she and her Nega friends stay alive. She corrupted to get in on the whole magical girl thing.
-Gets along really well with corrupt senshi. Act like they're not as good as regular agents and she'll frown at you.
-Actually might be kinda jealous of corrupts, with their fancy magic and their magic hair...
-Also just being a super upbeat fifteen year old who's not done loving glitter and fake tattoos.
-Prone to developing puppy crushes on pretty much everyone.

I'm looking for...
-Battles. Fail battles or training or super intense ones, but she needs some battles for her reqs.
-General training. She's actually a pretty quick study. Someone needs to tell her that starseeds are a thing, and that she can eat them...
-People to talk philosophy with! Order people to tell about how she got kidnapped and almost died and why they're awful.
I'd also like her to learn that purification is a thing.
-Friends, people for her to crush on, people she doesn't get along with- she just generally needs some more interactions

Available for...
-Other people's plots! Anything you could use a loyal puppy Nega for.
-Regular civ stuff! She's the type to talk to strangers and possibly talk them into doing crafts with them. Pre-established friends, enemies and such also could work!
-Pretty much anything that doesn't end with her dead or seriously injured.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:21 am
And... this is open!

stari_maga

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:10 am
hi stari!

i see that you're focusing on sylvite and she's unawakened. did you have a plan for awakening? if not, i could try to finagle something together if you wanted her awakened by umber!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:16 pm
stari_maga
And... this is open!

HI STARI remember when cybele met warhol back in, like, january? she's ranked up, gotten corrupted, and taken a new name so maybe they could meet up again~ although warhol wouldn't....remember her....  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

stari_maga

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:16 pm
Strickenized
hi stari!

i see that you're focusing on sylvite and she's unawakened. did you have a plan for awakening? if not, i could try to finagle something together if you wanted her awakened by umber!

I would love to have her awakened by Umber! The real question is if he would be willing to corrupt her, with his perception and her, you know, not being the obvious choice for a recruit.

Daekie

HI STARI remember when cybele met warhol back in, like, january? she's ranked up, gotten corrupted, and taken a new name so maybe they could meet up again~ although warhol wouldn't....remember her....

YES. This needs to happen. Cybele will be sad. So sad. And never call her Chrysocolla. Ever. There might even be meta flashbacks depending on how things go? It'll be beautiful.

Do you think it should be a battle or a reg? Cybele could probably go either way.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:36 pm
stari_maga

she has persistency, and that is a great trait to have as a soldier~ plus, if she doesn't seem too bright to him for trying to take on youma, that just means she's less likely to question orders.  

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

stari_maga

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:07 pm
Strickenized
stari_maga

she has persistency, and that is a great trait to have as a soldier~ plus, if she doesn't seem too bright to him for trying to take on youma, that just means she's less likely to question orders.

Then yes, I am so up for this! I think I'm ready for her to get into powered shenanigans, so if you're up for it, I can go ahead and start something.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:18 pm
stari_maga

sure, i'm down for that!  

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:44 pm
stari_maga
YES. This needs to happen. Cybele will be sad. So sad. And never call her Chrysocolla. Ever. There might even be meta flashbacks depending on how things go? It'll be beautiful.

Do you think it should be a battle or a reg? Cybele could probably go either way.

Chrysocolla is...wary, of order members, after Hyperborea (who is teeny) KICKED HER a**. So unless Cybele initiated anything, Chryso wouldn't attack! biggrin She'd just go 'wut how do u know me >:I ' and be a little childish about it all~
you up for starting?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:39 am
stari_maga
And... this is open!

So I decided to invade your plot thread as well <3

Cybele:
- Of course Stibnite is happy to battle her. smile
- Stibnite's human form, Imara, is a big archer as well. If you want some friendly social interaction, this is one too.
- Space: Sailor Phact spends a good deal of time on the Moon if she wants to hear about it or go.

Alexa:
- Stibnite would be happy to pick on her some. Energy is energy <3
- My currently in the process of awakening Senshi of Grief will be very happy to tell her that fighting is a bad thing and she should not want to do so.

Just some stuff for you to consider <3

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

stari_maga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:41 pm
Daekie

A reg it is, then! I'll get something up as soon as I can!

Sirene Naiads

Basically, yes.

For now probably Cybele & Stibnite (although they should also totally meet at some point as civilians because I feel like they'd either ironically get along super well or be bitter rivals.)

And possibly Alexa and your grief senshi, although I've decided to go ahead and awaken her, so that might not work out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:31 pm
Updated!  

stari_maga

Plot-O-Rama

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas