Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[Kindness] Damsel in Distress (Dippy x Lance)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:55 am
User Image

The school bell had long past rung and, while many of her classmates had already left for the day, Dippy was still lingering in the schoolyard. While the little green pegasus never looked, er, normal by the other student's standards, anyone could clearly see that she was not her usual bubbly, carefree self.

"Oh my, oh dear..." She murmured to herself, dangling over the edge of a trash bin, reaching deep inside, "I have never been good at this game."

Flitting her small wings clumsily, she lifted her self from the can, shaking a banana peel from her glitter-littered mane. Biting her lip, she looked around with a confused look on her face. She wasn't liking this game very much.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It had taken Just Lance some time to get his bags together once more. What an extraordinary amount of work! Sighing to himself, he grabbed his backpack, and slung it over his shoulders. The help he got from Whistle had put him ahead, but it would take a great deal of work on his part to surmount this great obstacle. He stayed jaunty on his hooves, making certain not to let this black cloud of doubt overshadow his sunny demeanor.

Only... someone else seemed more upset?

Immediately dropping his bag on the stairs, Just Lance trotted over to the green filly, cocking his head to the side. A game? This didn't seem like a particularly enjoyable game. Frowning to himself, Lance cleared his throat.

"M-miss, I can't help but think that this looks a rather... unhygenic, unfun game. Is everything alright?" He called, staying nearby just in case. If there was something wrong... well! It wasn't very kind to just leave a friend in need wallowing about in the garbage!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:34 am
"Oh! Hello! Um, yep, it sure is. But most of Queen Bee's games are." The filly explained, dropping the name of one of the class's hoity toity characters. "Like, when we play hair-stylist, she likes to use glue." Dippy shrugged. To other phonies, it was pretty obvious that she was being bullied, but the blue-haired child was too naive to see it. "But, anyway, no, I wouldn't say everything's alright. I brought paper hats for the class and Bee thought it'd be more fun if she hid them and I can't find them anywhere." Dippy pouted slightly as she settled down next to the white colt. "I'm Serendippity, by the way," She chirped with a carefree smile, "But most phonies just call me Dippy."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:27 am
blinded by science

Truly there was no good way to say this. Having listened to her story, Just Lance was scowling to himself. This Queen Bee... He didn't like the sound of her at all. She wasn't a queen- queens were noble, and fair, and just. This filly sounded like a right bully. There was nothing, absolutely NOTHING in this world that Lance hated more than Phonies who used the strength that could help others to hurt them instead. Stomping his hoof, Just Lance stood up proud and tall with determination. He had made his decision then!

"Stand aside please, miss Serendippity! I'm going to knock over the trash can, and we are going to locate your hats! And then," he huffed angrily, "I am going to have a word with this queen, and see if we can't fix her poor attitude."

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:44 pm
Dippy giggled to herself. She didn't really grasp the fact that this knightly phony was trying to save her from an evil queen, but she did appreciate his help to find her hats! He was awfully kind, even if his stark white coat could use some hoof-paint. And so, Dippy did as she was told and stood aside, watching with curiosity and a little awe at his feat, imagining him in a set of armor made of cardboard and duct tape.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:55 pm
Just Lance nodded appreciatively as she moved to the side, then lit his horn with magic. Focussing as best he could, Lance used his teal-tinted magic to give the trash can a great SHOVE. It fell to the floor with a clatter, contents spilling every-which-way. The little unicorn let out a sigh, closing his eyes and smiling. There! It was a bit messy, but that was a good thing he was doing. His grey eyes scanned the litter amongst the ground, and he turned back to the pegasus filly.

"Well? Do you spy them anywhere, Dippy?"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:09 pm
Dippy stared at the resulting mess with wide lavender eyes. "Wow! Magic is so neat!" She cheered gleefully, clapping her hooves as she jumped back into the air. She was still giggling when Lance brought her attention back to the issue at hoof; her missing paper hats! "Right! Let's see..." Her smiling gaze scanned the piles of refuse. There? No, that was someone's discarded lunch bag. Here? Hm, nope, that was a doggie pick up bag. Oh! "There!" Peeking out of the toppled can was the strap of a saddle bag. It could have been anyphony's but she recognized the neon cheetah print duct tape strap and bottle cap buttons immediately. Without a second thought, she landed in the heap and stuck her head in the can, fishing out her bag.

When all was said and done, there stood Dippy, covered in glitter and muck with a lollipop stuck in her mane, beaming happily now that her bag was right where it belonged. "Oh, thank you!" She cried, skipping up to him. The little green filly reached into her bag and pulled out a newspaper hat, only slightly stained, and popped the thing right onto his head. "Not much of a helmet, but with a little pretend, I think you make a great knight!" She giggled and trotted around, "Oh yes! A kind knight! Sir... Um. What's your name agian?"

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:25 pm
Just Lance scrambled back away from the trash as Dippy jumped into it, making certain none of it contacted his immaculate coat. Eyeing the filly carefully, he looked her up and down. This Dippy... she really was a particular one, yet he didn't find that he minded. It was a refreshing amount of fun to the day in and day out of his life. Lance smiled to himself, and raised his magic once more to begin plucking trash and filth off of her. There was a slight tearing with the lollipop, but that was okay! A bit of brushing would cover the spot very well.

His smile was strained at the hat- GOODNESS that thing was filthy- but it was the thought of it that counted! He would... dust it off, perhaps. A good cleaning would do some good, and he'd have a trinket to remember his new friend by. At the question of his name, Just Lance offered a theatrical bow.

"Just Lance, fair lady! It has been an honor assisting you," he added, and perked up in delight at the comment of being a knight. Yes! She understood.

"Someday, I hope to be a great defender of justice."

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:38 pm
Dippy nodded gleefully, clapping her hooves once agian. "Sir Lance! Yay!" She beamed at him in the hat she'd made, "You look the part, too! Well, almost. A knight needs armor, right? To fight dragons! A helmet is only the start." She flapped her wings excitedly, "You should come to my house some time! I can make you some! Armor, that is." The idea of not only a new friend but a new project had her simply beside herself with joy. "We can use tin foil! Or glitter! Duct tape is silvery, too! OH. How about glittery duct tape?"

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:41 pm
"That... would be most enjoyable," Lance hedged, nervousness creeping into his tone. This... could go well. Yes? Yes. He certainly hoped so, anyway. "Just... give me a call sometime?"  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:44 pm
"Will do! Thanks, agian! she called as she bumbled her way home, head full of ideas for armor designs. Oh, this would be so much fun!

Moonstone Dazzle

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff