Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PUBLIC] I Have No Interesting Title ;( (Crim's Plot Thread) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter!
  +1
View Results

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:06 pm
News!:

6/27/2016~ Coming soon! Dancer Plots!

Welcome dear ladies and gentlemen! Thanks for taking at my plot thread! My herd is small, but steadily growing, and I hope you maybe find something you're looking for! Just a few rules/reminders before we get to the plots:

1. Patience. I have a full time job (7-5 most days, 10 o'clock bed time), on top of taking care of my mother, who has breast cancer. I never really know when I'm going to be pulled away from my computer or for how long. I ask for patience when dealing with me. I'm usually near a computer but not always able to respond to questions/queries/conversation. I do however have Sunday off and spend most of the day catching up.

2. Contact. I'm pretty shy and a bit of a loner, and the Soquili thread is so large I'm not super comfortable posting there. I spend most of my "Gaia time" talking to my gaia friends on AIM or Skype. You're certainly welcome to PM me, but you're more likely to get in contact with me through AIM, or if absolutely necessary, ArashiX (my bestest girl in the world! <3). To contact me about my plots please PM me or AIM me at fairylily103.

3. Pairings/Plots. Please don't be offended if I reject a pairing or plot. I don't want to take on plots if I don't feel I can do them justice or if I don't think I have the time. Like I've mentioned, my time is limited and you're most likely to get updates from me on the weekend. I'm also super particular with pairings and extremely picky with my flings. I prefer complimentary colors for all my pairings, although a complimentary personality is super important to me as well.

I think that's about it! If you're still interested, and think you can handle my quirks PM or AIM me your ideas! I can't wait to hear from you!

~Crimson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image

User ImageName: Naoreth’Saeval,
Name’s Meaning: Silken Weaver of the Ancient Flowering Wood
Other Aliases: China Rose
Owner: Crimson Ribbon
Found: 10/22/2015
Breed: Royal Albert Tea Set Kalona
Temper: Veiled

Personality: Naoreth is the wise witch in the woods, a part she’s happy to endorse and play. By her own choice Naoreth has spent most of her life on the outskirts of Soquili society. Other horses see the Kalona horns and tail, are taken in by her beauty and assume that she’s a seductress, a predator, there to lure you in and ensnare you. They label her a witch and a sorceress and she enjoys the accompanying solitude as a result; alone there is no staring, no whispered words behind her back. Naoreth spends her days holed up in her little grotto, happily mixing her tonics and brews, assisting those brave enough to seek her out: for a price.

Background: Naoreth was bred for beauty, the culmination of a century’s old breeding initiative of the Royal Harem. She was born in the East, and given to the Crown Prince when she came of age. He named her China Rose for her beauty and delicacy. Would that her manners and demeanor been as beautiful as her countenance. Instead, she was a living nightmare. The Crown Prince desired an exotic companion for his first concubine, so his breeders mixed Kalona blood into an already docile and tractable harem line. The result was a mare of striking, distinguished beauty and hellfire for a temper. The idea of palace life bored her, the Crown Prince a boorish, brutal creature, and her fellow concubines sycophantic and simpering. This was not the life she envisioned for herself. She took solace in the kind ways of the Royal Alchemist. He recognized her innate intelligence and a strong will to use it, where most of her peers had air between their ears. To save her and the palace (for surely she would have brought it down about their heads given half the chance) the Alchemist managed to stow her on a ship bound for Soquili main lands, much to the ire of the Crown Prince. She’s hidden there ever since.

Open to mating/flings? I don’t really see Naoreth as a mother. Motherhood isn’t really built within her personality being the loner that she is. Having said that though, she isn’t above taking her pleasure where she can find it and we all know accidents happen. I would love to have it plotted however that she finds someone(s) she cares enough about to bind herself too, even if her personality isn’t the type to want be lifemated. I’d like at least one fling for her, but I’m not opposed to that fling becoming her lifemate(s), provided that the stallion’s personality compliments her.

NAORETH IS ON A BREEDING HOLD UNTIL 30 DAYS HAVE PAST. CAN START BEING ENTERED FOR BREEDINGS ON 11/21/2015

Requirements of Mate/Flings? I prefer complimentary colors/simple complimentary patterns/complementary edits and/or a personality that will work well with hers. A Kalona or similar genetics would be preferred, but are not deal breakers. I would also prefer no Kelpies/Mers and no outlandish mutations/patterns. It should also be mentioned that Naoreth is not picky about the gender or lack thereof of her partner/s. If you have a mare/non-gender specific character that you think would pair up nicely with her, please don’t hesitate to pm about her/them.

Flings left: 3/4

Plots: I have a couple of plots that I’d love to set Naoreth up for:

Crown Prince/Royal Mercenary: I’d love for the idea that either the Crown Prince she’s bound to comes for her or one of his guards or someone he’s hired come after her to bring her back. This could also be one of her flings or her lifemate. She would obviously run and it would be the stallion’s (or mare? I’m open to this as well, though the Crown Prince would absolutely have to be a stallion) job to bring her back. Would the stallion/mare bring her back or let her go? (Royal Mercenary is taken by Kivras's Dimitrios)

Kidnapped!: Naoreth is a beautiful mare. It stands to reason that someone might wish to take her as a possession/trophy. Now I do already have a stallion to fit the role of her kidnapper, but maybe I need someone to rescue her? Could be the stallion/mare who tried to kidnap her before? Maybe someone new? A Knight in Shining Armor that she doesn’t take to and he becomes confused because damsels in distressed are always grateful to be rescued. There are many ways that a rescue can be played.

The Witch in the Woods/Quester Guide/Quester Tester/Nasty Questers Learn Their Lessons: Is your Soquili starting an adventure? Do they need a particular spell or potion? Do you have someone who needs to be tested for a quest? Has that quester failed and needs to be taught a lesson? Naoreth can fill this role. She’s particularly useful for situations like the wizened old woman (mare in this case) at the crossroads (a magician takes the form of an old man or woman and situates themselves where they will be come upon by a quester on a quest. They judge the worth and kindness of the person by how that person treats the old man/woman. If they pass the test then the quester is giving advice/items/information that will give them an edge over other questers). This is a pretty open plot with a lot of wiggle room, Naoreth fitting the role you need instead of the other way around, but just keep in mind her personality when asking her to fit your plot. She can be cold and calculating, a no nonsense mare, but fair and just in her judgment and treatment.

Apprentice’d: Got an up and coming Magician or Mystic? Do they need some real life practical application/practice/guidance? Naoreth can fill this role as well, though any apprentice will have to prove themselves to her before she even thinks about taking them on. So expect a lot of trials before she deigns to teach your Soq. She takes a very long time to warm up and become comfortable with someone, so someone seeking her approval is going to have to work very hard.

Oh Sister Where Art Thou?: When Naoreth left the Harem behind she also left her fellow “sisters” behind, of which there are a lot of. Has the Crown Prince allowed one of them to follow Naoreth to bring her home? Has she come to try and live as Naoreth does? How will Naoreth cope? (If you’re planning on this plot, I would prefer a mare similar to Naoreth in looks. The Harem had a specific idea of beauty, and I’d like to see that carried through in any “Sisters” who have contact with Naoreth. Perhaps this is also the start of a Herd? I don’t know, we’ll see where this goes down the line.)

Have another plot that you think might work but I haven’t listed here? Don’t be afraid to PM me!

User Image  

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Delphineriel
Name’s Meaning: meaning "of Delphi" or "of the Dolphins." In mythology, this is the surname of Artemis.
Owner: Crimson Ribbon
Found: 1/15/15
Breed: UniKalona/WindAngeni/4th Gen
Temper: Pretentious

Personality: Delphi is, for lack of a better word, a brat. She has her sweet moments, but she’s just as likely to flirt outrageously with you as she is to turn up her nose and ignore you. She does not however pull that kind of crap with her father. Delphi is a total daddy’s girl, she thinks he hangs the moon. She loves her mother of course, but her partner in crime is her father.

Background: Delphi is a fourth Generation UniKalona with a quarter of Regular on her father’s side. Her Father is Aeil’vainyx and her Mother is Minuet. She has two siblings, Ruatheria and Archeil. See a full family tree here (family tree forthcoming).

Open to mating/flings?: No flings. Delphi is a one stallion mare. Lifemate is open, so long as you meet the requirements.

Requirements of Mate/Flings?: I prefer complimentary colors/simple complimentary patterns/complementary edits and a personality that will work well with hers. Kalona or Unicorn genetics are preferred, but are not deal breakers. No Kelpies or Mers please. Stallions only please, Delphi is as straight as they come. Also any stallion looking for her hoof in Lifemate-dom must run the gauntlet of her father. Delphi is a daddy’s girl through and through, and Aeil refuses to let anyone forget it.

Plots: I don’t actually have much for Delphi. I know I’d like to see her settled down with someone who compliments her personality and can deal with her crazy family. I’d definitely like to see some confrontation between any potential mate and her father (Who is rped by Arashix). He won’t give her up without a fight, so any stallion will have his work cut out for him because Aeil will put him through his paces.

Have another plot that you think might work but I haven’t listed here? Don’t be afraid to PM me!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:11 pm
Reserved  

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:12 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:13 pm
Reserved  

Crimson Ribbon