Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:14 am
User Image

Etai Aijou was wanting someone to pounce or something to do. She hated to be bored and even with her familiar Kit following her. Etai would find herself becoming bored and wanting to find something to do or someone to play with. She does annoy the brothers in the herd she has joined but there isn't anything fun about doing that everyday. She needed something new. Someone new. Yes that was it. New was what she was after. So while out on a gathering trip she looks about and sees another mare in the area. Oh what fun. Slowly making her way to this new mare as she then gets close enough to chat with her. But instead Etai does the thing she does best and pounces the new mare to the ground. "Hello there I am Etai Aijou. Wanna play? Wanna be my friend? Oh what might your name be?" She said quickly in a hyper tone as she looks down at the mare she just pounced to the ground.

WC:: 171  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:45 pm
User Image

Being pounced and falling onto the ground as she looks at the mare. Her eyes then slowly looks up at the paws on the mare. "Hello Miss Etai Aijou. I am called Ocha Hana. And sure I am willing to be your friend. I would not mind playing with you either. But could you remove yourself from me and allow me to get up. I am not one to enjoy being pounced like this." She points out as she wondered if this mare would think of her as rude seeing she said that she isn't one to enjoy the being pounced part. Besides that the mare seemed to be a sweet one. Smiling as she watches the mare and wonders if she will be allowed to get back up to her feet before long. Though this being their first meeting Ocha Hana believes that she will be able to become great friends with Etai Aijou.

WC:: 155  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:46 pm
Etai Aijou slowly moves off of Ocha Hana as she blinks a few times as she is now off of the mare and on her own feet standing. "Wow your name is pretty I like it. And Yay I get a new friend. I like that. I am part of a herd but being around the same faces all the time gets boring and makes me wanna run about to find a new friend or at least find something fun to do. So I am honored that I got to meet you." She points out as she watches Miss Ocha Hana get to her hooves. Shifting her paws under her as she sees Ocha Hana's Tail. "Oh I like your tail. It is so pretty." She flicks both of her tails. "I have a love of tails that some find odd."

WC:: 141  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:47 pm
Ocha Hana finally getting to her hooves as she looks at Etai Aijou. "Thank you. Your name is pretty as well. I like it. And thank you so much for removing yourself from me. It is nice to be off the cold ground and standing again. So what was it that you wish to play? If I know of it then I would be able to play the game. Also A herd. That sounds like fun. I am always on my own." She smiles as she watches Etai Aijou more closely. "What is your herd like?" Ocha Hana wonders a bit as she believes that it would be super fun to be part of one.

WC :: 115  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:49 pm
"Right now the Herd is mainly just the six brothers and a few non family members but it is more like a family the is protected by six brothers who are hella tall and huge.. Then a herd.. Not that I would know too much about herds besides this one." She giggles a bit as she looks Ocha Hana over as she thinks to herself on a game that they could play. One that wouldn't wear them out too fast so chase or tag is out. "Hmm Well what kind of games do you know of?" She wonders a bit as she looks at the small ear wings on Ocha Hana that she just noticed. Oh boy those couldn't be for flying right? Looking at them they were just too small and not in the right place. "Also what is with the tiny wings behind your ears? Are they used for something?" She forgot about the game topic at the moment and is onto the tiny wings and just what they could be for.

WC:: 174  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:00 pm
Smiling at the thought of a big family being protected by six brothers sounded like a good life. "I wouldn't mind meeting the Herd Leader and talking to him about joining. Thank you. And games. Hmm tag, hide and seek, I spy, and that is about it. I don't know of many games but that is fine. I am sure that we will become great friends and you can teach me many new games in time." Ocha Hana points out as she looks at Etai Aijou a bit as she thinks a bit with a giggle. "You know I am not sure if they have a use. I know they shade my ears and eyes from the sun depending on the way I move them. I think it is because I have Angeni blood in my veins. That is all I can think of. Oh and they are just so cute right?" Well she thought that they were cute.

WC :: 159  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:50 am
"Oh yes I can take you to Daisuke. He is the leader of the header. I know that their father and mother are traveling and not should what role they will have in the herd once they are home." She points out as she looks Ocha Hana over and thinks about the games. "I spy sounds fun. We can play that. So to the teaching you new games. I am willing and honored to do so. And Wow Angeni blood. That is so cool. Those tiny wings are cute. I do admit that but I am happy with my tails and would rather have them then wings of any kind." Her tail fetish showing through and shinning as she smiles and paws at her tails in a playful manner after all her tails are her pride and joy.

WC:: 138  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:55 am
"I look forward to meeting this Daisuke then and I am sure it will all work out when his parents return. Hmm I will start then." She starts to look about as she then spots something. "I spy with my little eye something colorful." She states as she is looking at some flowers off in the distance. Giggling a bit as she looks over at Etai Aijou seeing her looking about for something colorful. This game wasn't about winning or losing it was more about killing time and boredom. But that is why she liked it more so then other games. She wasn't big on winning or losing. After all she would rather play a game for the fun of it rather then a game where others are playing just to win.

WC :: 132  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:51 pm
Etai Aijou looking about as she tries to spot what could be so colorful.. Oh that had to be it. "The Flowers." She then gets a nod from Ocha Hana letting her know that she was correct. "Ok I spy with my little eye. Something lacy." She giggles as she is talking about Ocha Hana's markings as they look like lace to her. Though she is sure that Ocha Hana would be able to guess it right off the bat something there is nothing else around this area or as far as the eyes can see that is lacy but the marking on her own coat. Dancing in place a bit as her tails flick and sway. Etai Aijou wonders if this game was going to get boring fast but that didn't matter it was just to kill time anyways.

WC:: 140  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:06 pm
Giggling as Ocha Hana looks about scanning the area and then at the markings on herself. "You can't mean my markings, Can you?" Watching Etai Aijou nod her head yes as Ocha can't help but giggle some more. She didn't see that one coming at all. But it was a good one indeed for Etai Aijou to pick. Scanning the area with her eyes as she then spies the lantern Etai Aijou has out of the corner of her eye. "I spy with my little eye. Something Bright." She smirks as she looks back at the mare wondering if the looking away would throw Etai Aijou off for a bit and have her looking for the something bright for awhile before figuring it out. Smiling as she stands there in wait. Not much she can do after saying the game line.

WC :: 141  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:12 pm
Something bright... There was nothing out that was bright. It was in the middle of the day for crying out loud. Oh maybe that was it. "The Sun?" She wonders as she watches Ocha shake her head no.. No. Not the sun. Then what in the world was it. Etai looking about as her eyes scan the area closer. Bright. She thinks to her the word bright over and over again. There had to be something that she is missing. Getting it wrong in three guesses means she is skipped for a turn.. Hmm Bright. Just what could it be. Then looking down where her lantern is. "Oh ha ha It is my Lantern isn't it?" Seeing Ocha nod yes as she laughs. Taking a deep breath as she looks about. "I spy with my little eye. Something creamish in color." She is talking about the bones on her familiar.

WC:: 150  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:21 pm
Cream in color. Ocha looks about. Oh wow there were a lot of things that could be this. From some flowers to Etai and even herself. So thinking long and hard about it Ocha allows her eyes to try and find the one that wouldn't normally come to mind. Now just what would be it. "This is a hard one. I can't top it that is for sure. So my first guess. Myself?" She wonders as Etai shakes her head no.. Well drat there goes one guess. Thinking again as she looks about and sees Kit who is Etai's familiar. "Is it Kit's bones?" Pondering as she looks at Etai to see the mare get all jumpy and happy nodding yes. "Oh okay I almost failed at that one. Maybe a different game or we can just talk about things. you know get to know one another better. Only because I can't think of a new I spy thing."

WC :: 159  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out