Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
New Member and New RP Idea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in the potential RP?
  No
  Yes
  I CALL EEVEE!
  ^ Hey, you can't 'call' a Pokemon!
View Results

Elum Tnuocca

Quotable Poster

6,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:49 pm
Hi! I just recently joined this Guild ^u^ thus the first part of the title. Hello. Nice to meet you all. The other purpose of this post is so I can tell everyone a RP idea I have for this Guild. Do you know what a Pokemon Gijinka is? I hope you do.
I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a Pokemon Gijinka RP with me? (I mean, as a group RP, I just dunno if anyone would want to join!) It would be lazy lit-lit. in terms of posts and grammar.
If anyone's interested then tell me so I can know!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:47 pm
Elum Tnuocca

Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure. It all depends on the specifics.

1) Would the RPers be RPing as a human who has been fused with a Pokemon?
2) Would the RPers be RPing as Pokemon trainers who have 1 or more Pokemon that can transform into Pokemon Gijinkas?
3) Would the RPers be RPing as Pokemon Trainers who have some method of temporarily fusing with their Pokemon to become Pokemon Gijinkas?

To be honest I myself would probably be most inclined to join if it was the 3rd one.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Elum Tnuocca

Quotable Poster

6,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:59 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Elum Tnuocca

2) Would the RPers be RPing as Pokemon trainers who have 1 or more Pokemon that can transform into Pokemon Gijinkas?
3) Would the RPers be RPing as Pokemon Trainers who have some method of temporarily fusing with their Pokemon to become Pokemon Gijinkas?

To be honest I myself would probably be most inclined to join if it was the 3rd one.

1) Sure yeah. That's the first thing that makes the most sense to me when I think of Gijinkas.
2) They could be trainers who have gijinka who used to be a Pokemon they caught and somehow it became a gijinka.
3) This sounds like if they took mega evolution and Pokemon gijinkas and combined them into one thing. That being said, I have to think about this. Let me sleep on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:09 pm
Elum Tnuocca
Kor Saiyajinkami
Elum Tnuocca

1) Sure yeah. That's the first thing that makes the most sense to me when I think of Gijinkas.
2) They could be trainers who have gijinka who used to be a Pokemon they caught and somehow it became a gijinka.
3) This sounds like if they took mega evolution and Pokemon gijinkas and combined them into one thing. That being said, I have to think about this. Let me sleep on it.

Yeah the 3rd one to me is something straight outta DBZ or even Digimon actually since that was something that could be done in Digimon Tamers (the third Digimon series). I could even help you come up with the mechanics behind how it works and even the explanation for why it happens if you wanted to do that one.

I think I like that version the most since DBZ is my favorite anime and will always be my favorite anime. I'm such a huge DBZ Otaku. Also I like the flexibility it would provide since it would be somewhere in between a regular Pokemon RP and the first idea. In addition it would allow for some more creative RPing in regards to Pokemon battles. It even would be something that non-furries like myself might be more willing to participate in since most of the time they'd be RPing as a regular non-furry human character except at times during a battle when their character decides/needs to fuse with one or more of their Pokemon.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Elum Tnuocca

Quotable Poster

6,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:22 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Elum Tnuocca
Kor Saiyajinkami
Elum Tnuocca

Yeah the 3rd one to me is something straight outta DBZ or even Digimon actually since that was something that could be done in Digimon Tamers (the third Digimon series). I could even help you come up with the mechanics behind how it works and even the explanation for why it happens if you wanted to do that one.

I think I like that version the most since DBZ is my favorite anime and will always be my favorite anime. I'm such a huge DBZ Otaku. Also I like the flexibility it would provide since it would be somewhere in between a regular Pokemon RP and the first idea. In addition it would allow for some more creative RPing in regards to Pokemon battles. It even would be something that non-furries like myself might be more willing to participate in since most of the time they'd be RPing as a regular non-furry human character except at times during a battle when their character decides/needs to fuse with one or more of their Pokemon.

Okay, if you help out with explanations and such, I'm in ^u^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:28 pm
Elum Tnuocca
Kor Saiyajinkami
Elum Tnuocca
Kor Saiyajinkami
Elum Tnuocca

Okay, if you help out with explanations and such, I'm in ^u^

Deal. If you are okay with it, we could have that discussion over Skype sometime. If you aren't okay with discussing it over Skype, we can do on it Gaia. Either way is fine. I just brought up the Skype option and am leaving my Skype username below because I prefer to voice chat such detailed conversations instead of doing them thru text chatting. It's both faster to do such and it also is easier for me since I prefer to talk than type and also better with processing my thoughts for vocal conversations versus doing the same with textual conversations.

My Skype Username: Kor_the_Legendary_Kami  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
The Official Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers