Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life of Mmur

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:08 pm
User Image

Description: A 5'10" famine horseman who isn't particularly fond of clothing. His hair is gathered in a multitude of short ponytails and braids and he's almost always smiling. Every so often out of the corner of your eye, you might notice a pair of ethereal dragonfly wings sprouting from his back, but if you look at him head on, you see nothing.

Today's Clothing: A ragged red loincloth with gold trim.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:13 pm
10:06 AM: [ CEREAL AND PEANUT BUTTER AISLE, SPOOKY MART, HALLOWEEN TOWN ]

In some ways, being an alchemist was the most difficult role he had taken on so far. Mmur was a soldier through and through—despite his current preoccupation with braiding the green bits on the tops of the produce aisle carrots—and a soldier's mindset was hard to shake. He knew weapons, how to sneak up on a hunter in the absence of protective terrain or disarm an ashen Death clansman a foot taller than he was. Potions were beyond him. But if he wanted to become a Sage, he had to try to understand everything.

He had been urged to know his materials, to learn what to do when given three or four disparate things and told to make something from them. So, he had decided to start with food. Cooking was as hard as potions, but notably less dangerous.

Carrot crown firmly in place, the horseman crept from aisle to aisle, earning the curious stares of the monster housewives and demons' servants who frequented the store at this hour. After twenty minutes of browsing, Mmur came to the conclusion that there were far too many jars, boxes, and bags to categorize without further investigation. He stopped at random, turning to face a wall of small, plastic tubs, their brown and purple contents no more interesting than any of the other brown jars he had paced past. Mmur reached out, picked one up, and opened it, jamming several fingers inside without hesitation. Though he met more resistance than he had expected, soon he was sniffing at the healthy dollop of peanut butter in his palm.

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:24 pm
10:06 AM - CEREAL AND PEANUT BUTTER AISLE, SPOOKY MART, HALLOWEEN TOWN

It wasn't the first time Falair had been to the Spooky Mart. In fact, when she had been living in Halloween Town on her own she had made many trips to the place. And boy did they have an assortment of tasty foods. This store was the only place she could find those...what were they....chocolate chip spookies? Yes, those things.

Plus she figured she could pick up a few other things while she was here. But her main goal was those cookies.

She had been wandering up and down the aisles, casually examining random products on the shelves when she found herself in the cereal aisle. The Famine mare hadn't been a big fan of cereal but it wasn't the cereal that caught her attention. From what she could tell of the individual looked to be a member of her own clan. But...hmm...she watched him with mild interest until he just puthisfingersinthatjarofpeanutbutterwhat?

Falair cleared her throat as she approached. He seemed a little lost. "Do you require assistance?"

Smerdle

Quote:
Falair is a Famine pony with dark skin and blue hair. Journal is here

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:07 am
He had been just about to drag his tongue through the nutty delight when he heard someone clearing their throat nearby. Before he even knew it was another horseman who was addressing him Mmur was smiling, and his grin only grew when he saw that she was of his clan. Turning briefly back toward the shelf, he scraped the peanut butter off of his hand and back into the container using its edge, placing it where it had been, minus one lid.

"Maybe! I want to cook! I am an alchemist now, but I don't know what to do."

Yayoi

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:12 am
An Alchemist now? She wondered what he had been before. Either way. A wide grin reached her eyes, hidden partially behind her mask. He wanted to cook. Well that was a good start to getting into the job. Cooking was pretty much similar to potion making. Get your ingredients, mix them together. Celebrate the results.

"Ah, well. I am a former Alchemist so perhaps I can help you." He didn't seem to have any idea of what he wanted, nor did he look to have a list of any type with him. "Do you have an idea of what you might like to cook? A stew perhaps? Stews are fairly easy."

Smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:17 pm
10:08 AM Cereal and peanut butter aisle

Qi, having been exploring the towns, had made her way into the spooky mart, curiously checking out what wonders they might have in supply. Sadly, it was nothing the gawk at, and it was in fact, kind of mediocre all together. The candy aisle did earn some redemption points and may or may not have helped herself to some of the sweets from the shelves.

Uncaring if she was spotted with the treats or not, the small brunette made her way through the shop aisles, stopping when she found two of her kin. Different faction, but kin none the less. "Morning~"

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Qi
Journal: Here
Division: Conquest Horseman
Weapons: Spear
Drabble Thread: Here
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF MY CHARACTER: Appearance
Age unknown and 5'3" in height, Qi is a very petite individual and often 'appears' harmless.

Smerdle

Yayoi

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:14 am
"A stew sounds like a good place to start then! Good morning!" He peeked behind the famine horseman to greet the conquest one, then continued his train of thought. "I would need a different aisle for stews. A meatier one."

LividPeas
Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:21 am
Falair's head turned to the voice, nodding her head lightly. "Good morning." She was an unfamiliar Horseman but welcome none the less. The Famine mare had no issues with any clan. Well, maybe a certain Death stallion but that was besides the point.

Nodding her head to Mmur in response to his statement. "Indeed. I believe there is an area where they sell fresh meats here. You will need vegetables and stock as well. But you can get those in a bit, first to the meats~"

Smerdle-

LividPeas

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:05 pm
Qi offered both horsemen a small smile, folding her hands behind her. Eyes shifting from the two to the peanut butter held by Mmur, the girl tilted her head curiously. From what she had picked up on, they were putting together a stew, but in all her years, she never imagined peanut butter being one of the ingredients. It was probably best she didn't ask to sample any of it.

Yayoi

Smerdle-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:48 am
Sometime in the day - Somewhere in Halloweentown

"Ah, Mmur! Just the colt I wanted to see." Salbei smiled at the younger Horseman. Honestly, he had not actually tried to seek Mmur out, but he knew better than to waste such a promising opportunity. He really couldn't do better than the little soldier. "If you're free, I have a small request for you?"

Quote:

Salbei is a Famine Horseman. 6'5", wearing an awful lot of colourful fabrics in too many layers.

smerdle

Enoh Love
Crew

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:06 am
Once Falair had confirmed the need for meat and vegetables, Mmur was off, leading the mares to the glory of the fresh meats. Beef, pork, chicken. The horseman squinted at the prices. He probably would have been better off scrounging up some seeds before he had come here.

LividPeas
sorry i was a fail at promptness

Yayoi
they can just shop into the sunset if you'd like <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:10 am

Mmur turned slowly at the sound of Salbei's voice. He was always willing to do anything for the sage, especially when the older horseman seemed happy to see him.

"Yes! I am not doing anything!" He had simply been standing here, thinking about stew.

Enoh Love

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:07 pm
Sometime in the day - somewhere in Halloweentown

Mmur's enthusiastic agreement brought a more sincere smile to Salbei's lips.

"Perfect! I'm in need of some dire plants. If you could find me the Heat and Insane versions, I would be very appreciative."

smerdle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:37 am

Well, now this was a problem. He was aware of what dire plants were, he even knew vaguely where to find them, but he wasn't quite sure if he could pick them out in the wild. Usually they were... marked somehow, like in a pot or drawer...

He didn't blink. In fact, he looked a little like he was standing in the middle of the road, about to be hit by a human world car. "Could you... tell me what those look like again?"

Enoh Love

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:26 am

Luckily for Mmur, Salbei was prepared.

There was a brief moment of consideration where he felt like messing with the younger creature. He could have sent him on any number of wild goose chases - and certainly, he had in the past, somewhat - but he really did need these plants. As soon as possible would be best. He didn't exactly have the time to completely mess with him, though his expression amused him to no end. He really did have that particular look down to a science.

One of his hands appeared from the mass of fabrics that were his robes, holding out a piece of parchment - it had a rather anatomical drawing of the dire plants, along with little side doodles of what colourings the Heat and Insanity versions would have.

"Would this suffice?"

smerdle

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces