Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life of Na'ima Saab Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:06 pm
[ 9am - Horseman Tower - Famine Living Quarters ]

A sweet, almost floral scent wafted from the entrance of Na'ima's home. The mare was awake, relaxing in a nest of pillows with her pipe, and though she looked ready to go out she was still only laying around doing nothing. However, she was dressed for being dragged out.

[ 1:30pm - Halloween Town ]

She looked over a list in her hand, lips hidden behind her veil moving slightly as she silently read each item over. For once there was a bag slung across her shoulders and resting on her hips, a larger empty bag she fully intended on filling.

Quote:
JOURNAL IS HERE =D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:15 pm
9am - Horseman Tower - Famine Living Quarters

"Naaaaaa eeeeeeeemaaaaaaaa~" Falair called her sister in a sing song voice, not bothering to stop at the door of her tent but walking right in. Its not like her sister would mind of course. Unless that stallion was there...and they were doing things...

But luckily for her it seemed that she wasn't smooching on that stallion today. So she wasn't wandering into something that would scar her for life. Flopping on a pillow, Falair grinned at her sister. Resting her face in her hands as she kicked her feet back and forth. "Na'ima there is a festival going on on the Conquest floor we should go."

Eight

Quote:
Falair is a Famine pony with dark skin and blue hair. Journal is here

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:44 pm
2pm - Horseman Tower - Famine Living Quarters

He hadn't really been sure if Na'ima would be home when he stopped by that afternoon, but in a way it worked out better that she wasn't.

Earlier that day, Wrath had been sent out by one of the priestesses of death to collect some of the ingredients needed for trance. It was a menial task, but one that he found himself sent on often, especially since things were a bit quiet, and there was not a lot of actual soldiering needed. Today, however, he decided to pick up a little extra of each plant and herb that was required than usual, putting these excess ingredients in a pouch on his belt.

It was this pouch that he left at the entrance way of Na'ima's home, with a hastily scribbled note attached to it.

Quote:

Na,
Thought that you might like to try your hand at concocting some new potions with these.

P.S.This is definitely not me courting you.

-W

With that task out of the way, he left to see if Sal was home, because he hadn't had a chance to harass him relentlessly in a while and there was no time like the present.

eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:06 pm

She'd know that voice anywhere. Na'ima grinned around the end of her pipe and raised an arm, waiting to feet Falair settle beside her before blindly pushing back whatever hat or veil she was wearing to play with the mare's hair. "A festival? You know I do not like festivals, sister. Why are you asking this of me?" One golden eye opened to squint at her.

Falair

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:41 pm
3pm - Horseman Tower - Death Training Grounds

Finally home and ready to relax, Na'ima nerely missed the pouch at her door. She blinked, picking it and its note up to hold the pouch in one hand while she read the note. Her eyes widened with surprise at first as she opened the pouch to see what was inside, and then surprise became delight. She finished reading the note, grinning foolishly without even realizing what her face looked like. She walked in to set everything down with special care including the large full bag she had been carrying. She would get back to that later.

Before long she found herself ascending the tower until she reached the floor the Death clan resided, stopping only once she found the place she felt Wrath was most likely to be.

And there he was.

Na'ima waited with crossed arms and pleasant smile beneath the cover of her veil, though it did reach eyes that gazed up at the insane horseman training in the most psychotic training course she had ever seen. She waited for him to take a pause, for him to have a moment where he was less likely to be sliced in half if distracted for even a second. "Thank you," she called out to him.

Seussi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:52 pm
9am - Horseman Tower - Famine Living Quarters

She pouted at her older sister, allowing Na'ima to play with her hair momentarily. "Because I like festivals. And do not wish to go by myself..."

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Na'ima pouted right back at Falair. It would seem that at first she was going to just keep pouting until one of them gave up, but it wasn't too long before she just sighed and plucked the pipe from between her lips. "You are very lucky I love you or I would just poison you and let you wake up somewhere outside."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Falair cackled in victory. "You would have to find a poison strong enough to knock me out and I don't think you are up for the challenge or the length of time it would take."

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:56 pm

"Ugh, you sound like father when he gets his way," Na'ima complained without even realizing her mistake in present tense in regards to their father. She put her hand on Falair's forehead and gave a little nudge. "Get up, then. Get up. And I would accept that challenge were you being serious, sister."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:58 pm

The mare rolled onto her side on Na'ima's large pile of pillows. Placing an arm under her head as a mischievous glint was in her eyes. "Alright then. I give you...hmmmm...twenty minutes until you give up and I am being generous."

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Wait...

Na'ima squinted, looking unsure. "Twenty minutes to get up and go to this festival or twenty minutes to poison you..?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:20 pm

"If you are not in the mood for a game then festival it is." Falair hugged a smaller pillow to her chest.

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:28 pm

"Falair, you are confusing." Make up your mind.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:29 pm
3pm - Horseman Tower - Death Training Grounds

It was easy to lose himself during the course of his training exercises, especially since he had to stay extremely focused, or risk becoming sliced into pieces. So, of course, he didn't notice when Na'ima arrived, his concentration understandably elsewhere.

He had just ducked and dove under a large, swinging blade and managed to come out the other side unscathed, when he heard her voice ringing out. At first, he did not turn, instead backing towards where the shout had come from while scanning the fields for any immediate threats.

When it appeared he was in the clear, he de-summoned his weapon and turned, jogging to the edge of the field when he spotted the famine mare, a large grin on his face.

His body was half bare, and slick with sweat, but he reached for her anyways, and pulled her in, and up, as he bowed down to give her a long kiss in greeting before any words were said.

And then, only then once the kiss was broken.

"You're welcome."
eight

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:32 pm

"Festival. I choooose festival." Though she was kind of sad Na didn't want to put her tolerance to a test. She had been building it up actually and Falair was only partially curious about what her tolerance level was by now.

Eight

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces