Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A day in the life of Hayden

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:56 am
[12:00 PM | Walking around campus]

Hayden stretched as she left the Reaper Dorms, Devoss by her side. He had recently shed his antlers so the ones he had were not only smaller then normal but they also were covered in the red velvet like texture that they always had as they grew. He was a little embarrassed of them, they were so small and messy looking now, but Hayden assured him that no one would really even notice, and that if anything they made him look even scarier.

Their goal upon coming to the school was to get to know more about Halloween and all the others that were in it. She knew everyone wasn't a reaper, and that was awesome. However so far even though she had been about and talked to a few people she hadn't really learned anything, and she really hadn't made any friends. She had acquaintances, sort of, but no real friends to call her own.

"How do you make friends?" she asked Devoss. "It's not like back at home where there are only a few of us that are around the same age and are kind of forced to become friends. How did Hazel do it?" From what she understood Hazel made a lot of friends back at school, she even still talked to some of them now that she was back home. Part of her thought that calling her older sister would help, Hazel could give her some pointers, but at the same time she really didn't want to admit to her sister that she was having issues making friends.

Quote:
Hayden is a dessert reaper who is always with her familiar Devoss. She loves the heat, food, scareons and videogames! Devoss is a clean freak.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:31 pm
12:005 PM- Around campus

It had been quite some time since the mare had been to the school. Well, she had never really spent much time on the school grounds in the first place. But she was bored and only a tiny bit curious.

Wandering around the school grounds she happened upon a ghoul with what looked like a fox mini with horns. Interesting. What were they talking about, making friends?

Oh well, Falair might have had a solution for that. Without a second thought of how it might be rude to interject herself into the ghoul's private conversation she tapped Hayden on the shoulder with a bright red nail. "I might have a solution for your friend troubles." Not words, but a real solution. Reaching into her side pouch she pulled out a small vial of bright blue liquid. "This will get you many friends." Or turn your skin blue, one way or another. "All you need is to sprinkle a teenie bit of it on yourself and people will flock to be your friends."

Honestly, the mare was just trying to get rid of all these powders and potions she had on her that were taking up space. That and she couldn't remember half of what they did anyhow. She wasn't the best at labeling things.

Quote:
Falair is a Famine pony with dark skin and blue hair. Journal is here

a pet dino

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:39 pm
[12:00 PM | Walking around campus]

There was a simple way to make friends in Crimson's opinion. And that was to find others and ask them more questions than you needed to. After all, that showed you wish to engage them in discussion and form 'bonds' and 'relationships'. At least that was what they had observed. Lucky enough, questions could wait, as it was not the reaper who was curious this time, but their familiar, who had spotted a fellow antler'd being and decided it was a good time to check things out.

As the Fallow deer came near, the reaper followed, eying the horsemen with a keep interest in the fact that there were Vials. and Vials ment things and things meant experiments.

a pet dino
Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:41 pm
[12:05 PM | Walking around campus]

There were many feelings coursing through Hayden when the ghoul tapped her on the shoulder. At first she was embarrassed, but then she started to get made. She was having a private conversation with Devoss, that wasn't for anyone to jump into. However at the words of the ghoul she felt relief.

"What's the cost?" she asked as she looked the ghoul over she wondered what kind of creature she was. A reaper perhaps? She didn't look all that scary, so not a monster.

She knew everything came at a cost, and she hoped that this one wasn't too high. She wanted friends. Hayden was about to ask more when a boil and his familiar showed up. Devoss nodded towards the other antlered being, embarrassed that the other familiar had his antlers big where Devoss' were just growing back.

Quote:
Hayden is a dessert reaper who is always with her familiar Devoss. She loves the heat, food, scareons and videogames! Devoss is a clean freak.

Yayoi

iStoleYurVamps

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:18 pm

The buck was always shedding velvet, so to see full, fuzzy not yet full racks? The familiar was wondering what in Jack's sweet name was going on. A huff and a slow approach later, and he was doing his best to try and sniff the other, lacking a way to say much.

Crimson on the other hand was chimed in. "Oh yes, how much? And, can I buy five and get the sixth for free?" More things, more experiments. Oh way a day. What a lovely day! "Also you have a very mind friend. Mine likes yours but yours is so tiny how do you ride them around campus?"

a pet dino
Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:09 pm
12:005 PM- Around campus

If she hadn't wanted anyone to over hear her conversation then she shouldn't have been having her conversation out in the open where others could hear. But that was besides the point.

She waggled a thin finger at the ghoul. "No charge. I only wish to help." Ahhhhh, another prospective person. Good, she would be rid of these things taking up space in her pouches. "Again my new friend, no charge. Take as many as you like. They are all special." Falair removed her largest pouch settling it onto the ground as she knelt over it. Flipping its flap open she pulled out a roll of leather and rolled it out. Vials and bottles of various shapes, with various colored powders, pasts, liquids and gels were tucked into small holders.

Again she held out the blue liquid one for the ghoul to take.

a pet dino

iStoleYurVamps

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:44 pm

No charge, that sounded good to her. She took the blue liquid from the other ghoul after shrugging at the boil that had joined them. "So I just pour this on me and friends will appear?" she wanted to know exactly how it worked before using it.

Devoss allowed himself to be sniffed, sniffing the deer like creature's hooves. "Hello there." he said, though he was unsure if the other familiar could speak back.

She wasn't sure of what the boil was saying, a very mind friend? A friend like his? She wasn't sure so she decided to just answer the second part. "I can't ride Devoss, not that he would let me. If anything he rides me. He likes yours too." she said with a smile. His familiar, for she assumed that was what the deer like creature was, was the first with antlers she had ever seen at the school other then Devoss.

Quote:

Yayoi

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Crimson reached over and started grabbing anything that vaguely looked like it might be blood of some kind. Four vials, and his pockets were full. Note to self, invest in more pockets.
"Oh, interesting." The blood mage eyed the other familiar before asking- "But what IF you COULD ride him? It might be a possibility!"

The buck however was having it's own attempt at communication, bowing at the other little one before kicking at his reaper.
"Oh right, he can't talk, because I've not named him yet. I can't think of a good name so... He just kinda... doesn't speak, But he does alright." Said deer did not seem to enjoy that set of factors.

a pet dino
Yayoi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items