User Image

Would you like some sugar for your tea?

START DATE: Now
CLOSING DATE: October, Friday 16 at 11:59pm

Ponies:
Sugar - gallow
Brown Sugar - gallow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:41 pm
How to Enter: This is a partner contest for two lovely sisters based on sugar! Two people will enter one form together, (doesn’t matter who enters it). Please keep in mind neither person should have won a freebie in the event. Please fill out the form!

Rules:
1. Please follow Soquili and Gaia rules.
2. You are welcome to edit your form until the closing time and date.
3. Do not cheat, do not copy or plagiarize.
4. Any form or post after the closing time and date is late and will not be accepted, I will lock the thread at closing time as well.
5. If you have won a freebie sorry! If you win a freebie while this is going on, please strike out your form.
6. You cannot proxy for someone. There is plenty of time to enter.
7. I and two other staff members will be judging this!
8. Rules are subject to change if needed, if you have questions please pm me!

[b]Username 1:[/b]
[b]Which Pony:[/b] Sugar or Brown Sugar
[b]Username 2:[/b]
[b]Which Pony:[/b] Sugar or Brown Sugar

[b]Sugar:[/b]
-- [b]Name:[/b]
-- [b] Personality:[/b]

[b]Brown Sugar:[/b]
-- [b]Name:[/b]
-- [b] Personality:[/b]

[B]Prompt:[/b] (tell me which prompt your are picking)
Response here!

Prompt 1:
One sister was invited to join a popular herd, while the other was not. How do both sisters react to this? Do they fight, does one join, do they both not join? Feel free to make up a herd name or if you have a herd you are welcome to use that too.

Prompt 2:
One sister has broken the other’s favorite tea pot. How do both sister’s handle this? Do they hide it, lie about it, make up some story? Does the other get upset, forgive, punish, unaffected? Do they end up enemies forever or forgive and forget?

Prompt 3:
The sisters are having a tea party. What sort of tea do they drink? Do they like it bitter, sweet, milk, cream? What do their teapots, teacups look like? (Use your imagination!). Do they invite others to come? What sort of conversation do they have together? Do they like one another? Are they good friends? Or do they hate one another?

Prompt 4: Open, this can be any situation the sisters could be involved in. Please however keep in mind that it should show off both of their personalities.  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:41 pm
Winners, Extra post here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:47 pm
OPEN

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:57 pm
Username 1: Lady Aria Starstone
Which Pony: Sugar
Username 2: Gracie Loff
Which Pony: Brown Sugar

Sugar:
-- Name: Madhavi
-- Personality: Gentle and caring, Madhavi is as sweet as the honey she is named for... and in relation to that, she's also a big fan of sugary sweets, and candy. She has dreams of being a well known candy maker, in fact!

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Amrita
-- Personality: Amrita can often be seen collaborating with her sister, helping her in her endeavors in making new, exciting candy pieces. She's the more logical of the pair, taking the time to see the scientific approach to making tasty treats. Calm, quiet, and a shut in, it can be rather hard to get her to stop focusing on a current project, and even harder to get her to be sociable to strangers.

Prompt: # 2

Amrita stared at the broken pot. She would not panic, there was a logicial way to deal with this, and she just... had to remember that. It was her sisters favorite teapot, nothing big. While she kept trying to tell herself that, she could feel a drop of sweat rain from her forehead. She knew she was in trouble. Perhaps trying to gauge how useful squirrels would be in construction of her latest project was a tad bit too large of a task for her to handle alone. She could still hear the squirrel laughing, as it skittered away out of sight. She nudged the pieces of the pot together, gathering them to where they could be seen in better light. Surely there was something she could do to fix this. After considering her options, she left the teapot, only to come back with some sort of sticky solution. "Right.. right.. this will dry clearly, and will conceal the cracks ..." After a long, undetermined amount of time she realized just how much this plan could have been further thought out. Pieces were stuck in the wrong places, and a single piece was stuck on her nose. She twitched, trying to figure out just how this had gone so badly. It could not be THAT hard to make a teapot.. and it should be even easier to put one .. back.. together. She frowned, hearing someone come her way. The pot was just a mess, laying in front of her, piece still stuck to her nose as she sighed.

Madhavi was happily dancing to the area she used as a test kitchen. She was in a WONDEFUL mood. She'd had a lovely flight this morning, found a new colony of honey bees, and was already thinking up some new sweet to work on. She hadn't seen her sister all morning, but that wasn't TOO unusual... Her sister often got all caught up in her projects, after all. When she came around the bend of rock, however, that led to her kitchen, she was rather surprised to see Amrita standing there... With a mess in front of her and on her... nose? Madhi blinked and looked at the mess. What on earth was... wait. Wait was that her favorite tea pot? She leaned down, stared at it, then stared at her sister, shocked. Her favorite tea pot! It was broken!

Madhi was stunned by this... And by the fact that, it seemed, her sister had done it. After all, why else would she have a bit of it stuck to her? Why would she DO that? And... how was it stuck to her? This confused her enough that it side tracked her from being super upset. She finally leaned down again, staring at the messy bits of pot, and realized what her sister was trying to do. She had been trying to repair it... Poor Ami! It was probably an accident, and knowing her sister, she'd freaked out over this. Madhi slowly began to smile, then giggle at how silly her sister looked with the bit of pot on her nose. "Oh Ami! I love you, you know. You could have just told me. I know you wouldn't do it on purpose... Let me guess, one of your experiments went wrong?" Her tone was warm, and loving, and she walked over to pick the bit of pot off her sister. How could she not forgive her? Teapots were temporary... SISTERS were forever.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:16 pm
Username 1: ProphetOfProfit
Username 2: DarkenWoodWolf

Sugar:
-- Name: Kathari Zachari (roughly translated Pure Sugar in Greek)
-- Personality: Haughty
Blurb: Kathari is a bit vain and hung up on herself. She finds both herself and her sister extremely beautiful and doesn't really understand why Aurelia spends all her time getting herself disheveled, but as long as it make her happy, Kathari is fine with it. She does try to avoid anything that messes up her hair, or her coat. But she does try to help out with her sister's endeavors. She also enjoys traveling, meeting new people to fawn over her. She can come off as sweet and charming when she wants to, but if she gets offended, the claws come up, figuratively. Kath is under the impression that she and her sister are better than everyone else, and she is not afraid to let anyone know it.

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Aurelia Zucchero (roughly it means golden sugar in Italian)
-- Personality: Worldly
Blurb: Aurelia leans heavily toward philanthropy. She's often disheveled and exhausted but happy. She travels a lot and enjoys experiencing new cultures and surroundings. Despite a lack of magical powers she is a fairly adept nurse. For example she was kept quite busy after the massive kalona attack that happened awhile back.
When not lending herself to a specific cause she spends her time gathering and giving food to those in need. Despite their differences the sisters are very close and enjoy spending time with one another.

Prompt: #3
In a clearing stood the stump of a what was once an ancient oak tree, it's surface rubbed smooth by the passage of time. Aurelia tossed a large piece of faded gold silk over the top. The edges billowed gently in the breeze as a mismatched but beautiful tea set was laid out with reverence. No two pieces were the same because no two pieces came from the same place. One cup, bordering on being a mug sported a geometric pattern in bold colored paints against its plain tan clay. While another cup had a distinctly Asian flair with its water color painting of mountains and clouds wrapping about its sides. The tea pot itself was made of a deep red clay, and while it was free of design save for the lid which had a tiny figure if a rearing horse on top for a handle. It's craftsmanship was undeniable. The sugar bowl beside it in contrast was a bright shining silver with a filigree handle.
The set was all an amalgamation of all the sisters travels thus far, and while it might not have been conventionally pretty, to them it was treasure because it told quite the story to anyone who wanted to listen.
Kathari placed a basket of tea cakes onto the table and took her place opposite her sister. The two smiled at one another happily and watched a raccoon fill their cups with steaming pink liquid then bowed out.

"I'm glad we took the time to do this. It feels like we never just have tea for pleasure anymore. Lately it's just become fuel for the next project. You know?" Aurelia said noseing the sugar bowl across the table. To her sister. Aurelia despite being named after sugar preferred honey as a sweetener and used a spoon to drizzle some from a blue glass jar into the Aztec mug before her.

Kathari laughed softly, carefully taking a spoon in her teeth and scooping two sugars into her cup, stiring it before letting it settle. "Yes, it had been a long time since we just relaxed together." She sat back a little, tossing a stay bit of hair out of her face. "What has been keeping you so busy, sister-mine?"

Aurelia had been looking at her reflection in her tea as her sister replied. She looked rather like death warmed over. That's to say she looked just as tired as she felt.
"I just got back from helping a mare birth triplets. 13 hours of labor later I think I'm solid on never having children after that experience." She gave a little laugh and took a sip of tea " but it it went well other than that two healthy girls and a boy. What about you?"

"Triplets? Gosh. That must have been..." She gave a little shutter. "I may agree with you on that point. As darling as it would be to have a family, I don't think that I would want to go through that... pain. It might mess up my hair." Laughing softly, she paused, using taking a drink of her tea as a stall tactic. "I've wandered a bit. There are quite a few new souls venturing the lands these days. Interesting to watch. But I haven't been as busy as you, apparently." Kathari smiled softly. "Are you enjoying yourself, at least?"

"I think it's impossible for you to have messy hair." She giggled "honestly I can't even imagine it. Unlike mine, "she added rolling her eyes upward at her messy mop.
The two laughed for a moment.
"but it-it really was an ordeal. Admittedly she did most of the work I mean she was the one ACTUALY giving birth and all I really did was give status updates and put cool rags on her forehead." She gave a sigh and shrugged casually "it was all just so . . . Stressful. Nothing like bandaging a wound or setting a broken bone. Over all Im glad I did it but hope I don't have to do that again any time soon. Did you see anyone we know? Or of interest?
The sisters did know a fair amount of people considering how often they moved from place to place.

Giggling with her sister, she wrinkled her nose. "I should hope not! With all the time I spend keeping it nice and perfect." Kathari tossed the thick braid over one shoulder, gold band sparkling in the sun. "I can imagine that is was an ordeal. It sounds so messy... one of the reason I don't get involved in such things." She shrugged idly. "Not anyone in particular. Mostly oobserved. There is a few new herds in the area that deal with tea. Traders, I think. Then a mad cat herd of some kind that has tea parties. But mostly just a lot of souls wandering around, much like I was."

Aurelia's ears pricked forward with interest.
"Tea traders? We should pay them a visit it would be nice to get a new blend." She looked at the steaming pot of herbal tea before them. It was pretty pale pink that tasted of raspberries and camomile.
" Try something different for a change. Perhaps they have some black tea- oh Remember that chai we had that one time? It was devine. Besides trade of any kind brings people from other places and that's something I'm always keen to encourage." She looked off into the distance wistfully "Things are changing in this land and I would like to encourage it in anyway I can."

Nodding idly, she nosed at the sugar bowl. "Yes, tea traders. I think it is fortunate that they are here. Drinking the same thing over and over does get tiresome from time to time." She leaned forward, grinning. "I wonder what sort of blends they have. We absolutely must visit them." Humming in agreement, she remembered that tea. "I don't know where they are from, so it should be interesting to meet them." She took another sip of her tea. "I like that they are changing. Perhaps we will travel together for a while?" She tried to keep from sounding too hopeful. Her sister did have her own travels and things. Kathari didn't want to tie her down, so to speak.

Aurelia didn't have to think long about how to answer that question.
"I have done all I can here . . . and I think it's time to take some time off anyway." She said thoughtfully. Pushing her empty cup aside.
"Let's pack up our things and venture there in the morning. Maybe we can get more than tea from them. Traders in other lands we've been to carry news I don't see why that would be any different here. In the mean time. . . Do you think you could help me with my mane?" She said knowing her sister would be delighted at the prospect.

Kathari grinned outright, happy that her sister wanted to meet with the traders and stay nearby for a time. After all, It had been some time since they had traveled together. "Of course. It sounds like a good idea. News can almost be as good as tea." She stood and started gathering their tea set, their special set that only the two of them used. "Help you with your hair?" She laughed, grinning. "Well, that's a challenge if I ever heard one. Of course, I will do my level best, for you, darling sister. Come over here, then, let's get started."  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:36 am
Username 1: Pollack
Username 2: Epine de Rose

Sugar:
-- Name: Sucrose
-- Personality: "Realistic"
Because Sucrose was assigned the role of 'fairy godmother' she is often assigned to people in distress and looking to have their happy ever after. Sucrose puts a great deal of her own heart and soul into each of her charges to insure that these poor souls end up at least in a much happier state of mind than when she was assigned to them.

Once Sucrose might have been a bubbly mare but she is not now. Since she does put so much of herself into her work Sucrose is constantly drained of all of her energy. Even if she is assigned to bring happiness to others Sucrose is not someone who expresses optimism or hardly any emotion at all.

Though she has a extremely caring nature and will gladly be there for you through thick and thin, being the shoulder to cry on or wingman on your date. Sucrose is a very blunt, sarcastic mare, not accepting any excuse on not being able to help yourself. What she wants most in the world to see her charges be happy, even if it means having to give them some tough love.

After all, sometimes what the heart wants isn't what the heart needs.

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Treacle
-- Personality: "Optimistic"
Due to the fact that Treacle has been assigned to the role of the 'fairy godmother' of 'bad wishes', she's often assigned to tricksters to assist in their pranks. As such, she's never seen a happy ending and has developed over the years to compensate for that.

Suffice to say, that Treacle is far from being a negative ninny. While she may bring unintentional misery and frustration to the targets of her assigned tricksters, she is in fact, a mare of great optimism and joy.

Treacle is not a mare who can be easily dissuaded by those who doubt, nor is she easily offended by the rude or angry. Instead, she walks through life with a permanent smile on her lips and a skip to each step.

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade!

Prompt: Prompt #4 [OPEN]
It just wasn't making any sense to her! They had tried for weeks to secure the prince's happiness and it simply wasn't working. It seemed as if his chosen princess was completely immune to his charms, and to their 'magic'. Whether it be Sucrose's words of wisdom, or her own special and well thought out gifts, he had been categorically rejected time and time again.

Frankly, Treacle was at a loss, and after two weeks she was of the opinion that drastic action was required in order to fight what was beginning to feel like a losing battle. She had never not succeeded in granting someone their wish before, this simply wouldn't do!

Thus, she hurried her way to the meeting spot where she had agreed to meet her partner. They had much to discuss, and they needed a new battle plan!

Sucrose paced back and forth in between the same five foot spot that she had been walking for the past hour. It was boggling her mind! For two weeks she had been pouring night after night into thinking up new compliments, sweet nothings, she even resorted to pick-up lines yet nothing was working on this mare! Even her partner's charming little unique gifts were not swaying this stone heart. Sucrose just didn't understand what was wrong. It wasn't like their little prince wasn't charming in his own sweet way, nor was it like he was sorry on the eyes to look at either.

Could it...could it be the princess herself? Sucrose paused in her endless pacing, taking a moment to ponder the idea over before shaking her head vigorously. No, no! She had a good feeling about the mare in question, so it couldn't be that the princess wasn't the right one for him.

Oh, but then what were they going to do! No matter how silly the wish was, how long it took, or what extremes they had to go to never in all their years of being 'fair godmothers' had they failed in granting a wish in the end. But as the weeks rolled by it was becoming a much realer possibility that they weren't going to grant this happy ever after!

Her ears gave a flick at the sound of hooves pounding rapidly against the ground. It broke her out of her trance as her head whipped to the direction of the noise. Letting out a small sigh of relief at the sight of her sister the cream colored mare stepped forward to meet Treacle half-way. "Finally! Treacle, what took you so long? Come on, we have far too much to go over and too little of time."

"I got sidetracked," Treacle looked abashed at her sister's exasperation and shook her head. "I thought I'd found some inspiration but..." she paused, her lips pursing and eyes squinting just a touch. "Well, I'm fairly certain I used those flowers before and I think those are the ones with the stinging leaves," she confessed.

Ah, but there was one of the many gifts she had given the Princess. The flowers had been gorgeous, positively stunning, and she had bundled them all into the most wonderful bouquet. While it had stung a little she hadn't thought much of it... well, not until the princess had blown up like a puffer fish when she had gone to sniff them appreciatively.

It had turned out she was somewhat allergic to the leaves (whoops).

"So I scratched that idea and decided to just come here," she concluded and shook her head. Her expression became momentarily glum, a dramatic shift from her usual exuberance. "Sucrose I'm running out of gift ideas - why doesn't she like him? They've all been really nice," she lamented.

"I would have loved them!"

Sucrose's expression soften slightly as she saw the expression on Treacle's face. "Fair enough then. I thought you had finally gotten your rump eaten by a bear."

A grimace formed on her face as she thought back to that disaster. Her and the Prince had to give up even going near the poor mare for days to allow her to recover from her bad reaction to the gift. Even when her face had gone back to normal the following meeting well...went less than stellar with her giving him a lecture on needing to be more careful.

It certainly didn't help that Sucrose thought at the time that it might make her feel better if the Prince told her that quote, "Well, I have to say even if you look like a puffer fish if I was a meat eater I'd take the risk and have a bite of you!"

It sounded much better in her head to say the least.

"I don't know!" She examined, as one of her front hooves stomped on the ground in a childish tantrum. "This mare doesn't like anything it seems. I personally really loved your bouquet, I still have the thing at home! But she doesn't even bat an eye. I've never met someone as unresponsive as her to such offerings." Letting out a tsk Sucrose's expression soured as she continued on her mini rant. "Ugh, sister I feel like we're walking around in circles! It's getting us no where fast. " Sucrose gave a small pregnant pause before continuing, her tone lowering back down to it's more normal flat pitch. What she was going to say next really hurt her pride but at this point it would hurt more if they didn't fulfill the wish. "We need to find a different way to approach this before we fail this altogether."

"That was one time," Treacle protested and wrinkled her nose. "Everyone loves fluffy and cuddly things, I had no idea she was the one person who didn't," she pointed out and shook her head. Granted, that one had gone south very quickly and she had needed to re-evaluate her present. She'd gone for a skunk instead, the result had been less blood, but an equally unappreciative shriek from the princess.

Shame really...the skunk had been adorable.

"She didn't even like it when I left her the syrup treat," she huffed and puffed out her cheeks just a touch. Now the syrup treat, in her personal opinion, should have worked. Treacle loved sweet food, it sent a shiver down her spine... but for some bizarre reason this mare had put it in her hair and well...

"All her hair was stuck together yesterday," her expression was momentarily grim. "For some reason she put the syrup in her mane," she mused and shook her head, clearly baffled by the events that had transgressed.

"At this point I'm starting to think we just need to throw him at her," she tutted. "Not literally, I don't think we could nudge him, let alone lift him, but we need something that just says 'PLEASE TAKE ME I LOVE YOU'."

"Hardly romantic..."

Sucrose's head tossed back as she let out a amused snort. "Sister, you bring home a different rabid animal to cuddle with every single week. Don't bullshit me on one time." Lifting a hoof she jabbed it forward at her sister in a pointing fashion. "That is what I mean! I thought Princesses are meant to have some sort of strong bond with woodland animals, one that tends to end in cheerful songs little songs."

With a groan her shoulder slumped. Oh yes, the syrup. She and the Prince had come upon the mare today and why she had managed to get most of the sticky mess out of her hair in doing so it had run down into her coat. Sucrose thought it would show how much he truly cared if he kissed a particular syrup coated spot on her cheek before claiming, "I always knew you were a sweet thing, just not this sweet!"

It ended with the Princess screaming at the 'Creep' to get away from her. Which caught the attention of her male family members who tossed him out of their herd's territory packed with a few more bruises and cuts to leave with as a lasting memento.

Her head perked at her sister's idea. Yes, that could be crazy enough to work! "We could try to stick or tie them together! Get them stuck somewhere that they can't get out of unless they both work together! That way they can have some alone time and learn how to work as a team. The Prince could show how he can protect her and make her swoon." Clapping a hoof against the ground she gave a rare beaming smile. "Now that is romantic! It's just like out of those horrid romance tales mother use to tell us. Danger, action, romance. It's the perfect mix, it's gotta work."

"Except for one small detail," a male voice intruded upon the gathering of siblings, tired and with a touch of a lisp. It was the unnamed prince, and while no one else knew where the sisters often held their meetings, this had been where he had found them the first time when he had called upon the fairy-godmothers to bestow their magic upon him.

He had put their trust in them...

"H-have you really been doing..." he paused. "All of this?" he hazarded.

Treacle was momentarily startled by his appearance, he'd never entered their little 'workshop of ideas' before, and yet here he was as if they had both conjured him themselves! Ah, but he did look rather a mess and Treacle had the decency to look sheepish. Suffice it to say that he did not look terribly dashing at this moment in time and he could have done with a visit to a unicorn (or ten).

"Well...yes," she replied merrily. "Gifts and pretty words, that's how they usually woo!" she announced and gave a nod to her sister.

"Ooooooor am I missing something?" she added glancing between Sucrose and the Prince.

Sucrose wasn't as shocked as her sister to see the state that the prince was in. After all, this was how she left him when she dashed off to the secret meeting spot. She had to give him a tip of the hat that he managed to clean himself up at least somewhat. Still needed a bath god awfully badly though she had to say.

But that was the least of the issues at the forefront right now.

"Yes, of course? What kind of question is that? This is what you wished for is us to help you woo your princess. Did those stallions hit your head that hard that you've forgotten?" Sucrose cocked an eyebrow at the prince.

"HELP ME!? The ravaged prince screamed out as he stepped forward going toe to toe with the cream mare. "You've ruined it! She hates me now!" Letting out a bitter laugh the Prince lowered his head to let his messy hair cover his tearing up eyes. His strained voice cracked as it lowered to barely audible above a whisper. "This isn't what I've wanted at all. Now because of you two and your antics I doubt I will ever be able to see her again. I thought...I thought everything would be so much different when I summoned you two."

Casting a confused frown Sucrose reeled back, her body moving unconsciously towards her sister. Never had a client been so distraught! She honestly didn't know what to do with the poor prince. "Look, we apologize it hasn't been going that well. But I promise we can fix-"

"An apology!" The prince cut off Sucrose mid sentence, causing her to cast a dark glare to him. "If I just go apologize and explain that these past few weeks have been because you two morons perhaps I can at least have a second chance." With a sudden fire shot back into the prince he turned tail to the two sisters before rushing off into the direction of where he came from.

"This so isn't going to work." Sucrose gave a wary glance to her sister who had been as stunned by the whole ordeal as she has. "Let's go see this mess, hopefully, there can be a chance we can fix whatever damage he is going to do."

"Well..." Treacle sucked in a breath as the unnamed prince stormed off. "There are worse things he could do than apologise," she mused and shook her head. "He could get her eaten by a skinwalker," she pointed out and tilted her head to the side. All in all, apologising worked if you could get near the princess and based on the events that had occurred she wasn't entirely sure he'd come out alive.

What if those stallions were still there?

"Maybe we should bring a healer," she remarked, giving a flurry of wing flaps as she took off after the now determined prince.

As determined as he might be, she could only see him receiving forgiveness at this point - not love. That, and she couldn't see how they'd done anything wrong either, all they'd done was shower her with gifts and compliments!

"I dunno after this if it works the way I think it will he might be willing to be eaten by a skinwalker." Sucrose didn't have much faith in the lisping stallion, after all, the past few weeks he could barely make out a hello to the princess in question without assistance let alone put together a grand apology! Sucrose was honestly worried about the poor fellow. She felt really bad for him and didn't want his heart to get even more broken than it was by this mare.

Because clearly after all of the wonderfully put together gifts and compliments that were lavished onto her these past couple of weeks she just wasn't into the prince at all in a romantic way. Sad really.

Hm, the stallions. Now that did put a bit of a twist in the plan. Her sister did bring up a fair point. The prince could use a healer most likely with his wounds that he already had, goodness knows what else the brothers might have in store for him if he showed up without some back up!

With her own flurry of her golden wings she took off after her sister and the prince. "No time unfortunately, by the time we get there with a healer he'll be dead." With that being said, her wings started to beat just a bit faster at the thought.

With the pace that the sisters were flying at it didn't take long to reach the princess' family territory. Both her and Treacle's breathing was labored by the time they slid to a landing. Flutters were not built to keep up at these kinds of speeds after all! She scanned the area, searching frantically for the prince.

"Oh no." Well, she did happen to find members of the opposite gender! However instead of finding the bruised prince what did come into Sucrose only saw the two intimidating brothers, walking along the border in what must be a routine patrol.

"I see him, I see him!" Cried Treacle from Sucrose's side. She however was looking in the opposite direction than her. But sure enough when the cream mare craned her head around she did see the prince charging up fast. "Well poop on fairy dust." Sucrose cursed under her breath as her head switched back and forth from the brothers to the prince.

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. The sisters over the past few weeks have been mastering the craft of courtship..so why not use it to their advantage? "Treacle! Follow my lead."

Even if her wings cried out in pain to her she fluttered them once more, using them to propel herself quickly to intercept the brother's path. "Please stop!"

Without missing a beat Treacle landed next to Sucrose just as the two brother's heads shot up to look at the sisters. "Yes? What is it that you two want? Why are you here?"

By the dust this was going to be embarrassing. But batting her long eyelashes Sucrose tried to lower her guard and change her body language to seem more open and almost in distress. "Is there any way you two handsome gentlemen could help us reach the southern lake? It shouldn't be too far from here but...well we got lost when a strong wind blew us off of our course. We've been traveling for hours but you two are the first souls we've come across!" Leaning slightly forward the lower lip of her muzzle quivered slightly why her golden eyes widened. She was giving a classic look that she had learned years ago from Treacle trying to get more sweet treats from her, they called it, the puppy dog face!

"Ah..." The younger looking of the brothers looked bashful at the two flirty sisters. He was at a loss for words and couldn't hide the
the whisper of, "Handsome, eh?" that tumbled out under his breath.

"Of course, we can assist you! Right, bro?" The older stallion grinned impishly as he lightly bumped into his younger sibling. "We can take you lovely ladies to the lake no problem."

Letting out a slight coo of delight Treacle took the reins from her sister in manipulating the brothers now that she caught on to what her sister was doing. "Oh, so charming! It's so rare to find stallions with as nice of manners as they have looks."

Unknown to the sisters or the brothers the prince had finally caught up to the duo. He had also caught sight of the sisters and though at first he was engulfed with rage at them coming to try and ruin his advancements AGAIN. It was then that he caught sight of the larger figures looming behind them chatting away with the two flutters. Could it...really be? They were distracting them for him?

The prince gave a bemused head shake, trying to clear up any fog that might be affecting his vision. But no! It was his 'Fair Godmothers' and the stallions he encountered earlier. Huh, Perhaps they weren't as evil as he had thought they were when he left them last.

The prince kept that thought in mind as he pushed past, sneaking around the group to continue heading deeper into the heart of the territory to where his princess stayed.

He had hoped he'd have a little more time, but the moment she saw him was the very moment she began to run. It took all of his self control not to bolt after her, instead merely sucking in a breath and calling after her - better to shout than to freak her out even more (thanks Sucrose). At the very least, he still looked battered enough not to put up much of a chase!

"Wait!" he called out and cleared his throat. "I need to apologise..." she wasn't stopping. "And I don't just mean for the bad chat up lines," he sounded strained. "For the um... 'gifts' as well," he frowned. "Actually I think apology doesn't quite cover it, uh... How about 'entire explanation', because really it's a lot more ridiculous than that."

And THAT got her attention. She didn't draw nearer, but she did stop walking and look towards him.

"You see... I have these fairy godmothers and well..."

Thus his explanation began, and thus it continued for quite sometime.

"And you just have the finest muscles I have ever seen," Treacle cooed obediently, fluttering around one of the brothers to inspect him. "Making all those gorgeous mares swoon, you must have a harem by noooooow!" she giggled in a sing song voice. However, she soon fell silent as she saw not one soquili, but two approaching...and one looked distinctly like their unnamed prince.

"No way," Sucrose murmured in disbelief, for it was the unnamed prince and with him was the princess.

"What." It was a loaded question, one that spoke volumes for both sisters as Treacle stared, gobsmacked, at the approaching pair. She was with him, she was smiling, she was... Wait, had an apology really worked? She was positively incredulous!

"SO!" The prince spoke up as he finally closed the gap and regarded both the sisters with a raised eyebrow. "We've been thinking," he motioned to the princess and then himself. "And we've both come to the conclusion that the whole fairy godmother thing really...isn't your thing."

"Yeah....cacti bouquets and stinging leaves," the princess shook her head. "Not really to my tastes," she confessed. Treacle did, at least, have the decency to look apologetic. "BUT!" she paused dramatically and smirked. "The syrup smelled divine and tasted it (from what I got a lick of) -"

"And some of your lines really weren't that bad," the prince conceded to Sucrose with a wry smile.

"But it seems you have a way with words."

"And soquili in general..."

"So we think that the hospitality sector is more your thing," the pair said in unison.

The pair of 'godmothers' exchanged glances, pondering over what the pair had said for a moment or two.

"You know, I've always wondered what it would be like to own a tea shop," Treacle mused thoughtfully.

"Oh I make the best tea," Sucrose agreed.

"We can make the best tasting teas in all of the Kawani, we can even make our own brands..." Treacle continued as the pair fluttered off to discuss the deal further, both seemingly invested in the idea though it had only been put forward mere seconds ago.

...The unnamed prince and his new princess could do nothing more than say a small prayer. Let the unnamed prince's fairy godmothers never poison anyone with their strange concoctions. It was the very least the unnamed prince could do!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:00 pm
Username 1: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Username 2: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Sugar:
-- Name: Sugar Cookie - pairs well with a black tea in the afternoon
-- Personality: Sugar is the younger of the two sisters. As you can guess, she's a little bit spoiled because of that. The mare always means well in what she does, but her eagerness to help more often than not gets her under someone's hoof and she ends up causing more trouble then helping. Regardless of all that, she's always very positive and can see the silver lining in just about anything. Being shielded by her big sister Mollie, she never realized how much trouble she had truly caused. She never knew the true reason Mollie and Sugar left their parents and the herd for a more 'free' and 'open' life style.

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Molasses Cookie - pairs wonderfully with black tea that has just a hint of milk
-- Personality: Mollie is sweet, but not sickeningly so. While kind and thoughtful, she's got a strong head about her shoulders that allows her to think calmly in most situations. Since she and her sister left the travelling tea herd, Mol has been sort of a mother to her younger sister. She always admired her innocence and her will to be helpful, but there was no denying that she was a bit "too" helpful on occasion. Mollie loved her little Sugar regardless and refused to interfere in fear of hindering her, accidentally enabling her instead. Thus led to their departure from their parents' herd. But that was okay. The company was nice and there was still plenty of tea to be had, as they'd snagged some with very few noticing on the way out.

Prompt: Prompt #2

Sugar let her honey gold eyes look up at the sky. It was clear and crisp. The Autumn season was among them and it was why her sister Mollie wasn't with her at the moment. She had gone to gather some sticks for the fire that they would need to help keep warm as the evenings came sooner and lasted longer than during the warmer seasons. Not to mention that the fire was essential for their afternoon tea. As the thought of tea crossed Sugar's mind, she realized that her sister's favorite tea pot - the golden one that matched their spoons - was in need of some polishing!

Sugar knew that her sister would really appreciate this. She gathered the pot and the cloth she had seen her sister use before to polish it. Unfortunately for Sugar, she didn't possess the finesse that would be required for this...

As she pushed the cloth around with her hoof, she used too much pressure and dented the pot. Sugar was much larger than the tea pot, after all. She felt the metal of the pot move under her hoof and quickly moved the cloth aside to see what happened. Right in the middle of the pot was a dent! The mare gasped in horror and quickly tried to fixed this. Without thinking it through, she turned the pot over and pushed on the other side, creating a second dent.

Was it possible for such a wonderful day to go so wrong, so fast? Sugar knew that Mollie would back any moment, so she quickly placed everything back as she found it, hoping that her sister might not notice the dents.

They weren't that big after all... Right? The younger mare busied herself with separating the tea leaves. The feeling she felt was one that was very familiar. It reminded her of when they were still with their parents in the herd. A strange tightness resided in her chest. All she wanted to do was something nice for her sister.

The mare's eyes were the color of many of the autumn leaves. Deliberately they searched the forest floor for any wood that could be easily carried by the small flutter mare.

Molasses Cookie loved fall, but in times like these she longed for the company of the herd. With more Soquili foraging and their fire-breathing "shaman," as he liked to call himself, fires were significantly easier. Mollie herself could only carry a few small sticks at a time, which made tea making rather tedious. But alas, it was necessary.

Knowing that Sugar had already gathered the water for tea, Molasses made her way back to the clearing in which she and sister were staying. As she closed space between them, she thought fondly of their parents and the tea pot that they had given to her when she became an adult. It instantly became her favorite, and she and her sister used it daily when they made their tea. Mollie knew that Sugar loved the tea pot almost as much as she did. It was a small remembrance of home, but had Sugar stayed with the herd any longer she very well may have been kicked out for all of the unintentional trouble she was always causing. But Mollie never viewed Sugar as a burden. She knew that her sister meant well and only wanted to help - even if it was never turned out for the better.

When she arrived at their shantily-made camp, she noticed Sugar separating the tea leaves. Everything seemed just as how she left it. Thank goodness. Putting her mouthful of sticks with the others, her golden eyes took in the position of the sun. "I think it's time for afternoon tea, Sugar. Will you start the water?" she asked as she headed to fetch the tea pot. The petite mare didn't notice the dents until she placed her prized possession in the open space near the dwindling fire.

"Oh, dear..." the mare whispered softly. Her ears flattened and the corners of her mouth turned downward in disappointment upon seeing the dents.

Sugar raised her head to look at her sister when the brown hued mare returned. She avoided eye contact as she started the water. "Sure thing!" She put the water on over the fire and froze when she heard the sadness in her sister's voice. Uh oh, Sugar thought to herself. She kept her honey eyes on the ground as she anticipated the worst. She couldn't believe that she had dented her sister's tea pot. Twice. Nervously, she shuffled in place, her eyes finally catching sight of Mollie's kind, saddened face. It was quite clear that she couldn't keep this a secret. Her sister was always there for her and Sugar realized that this wasn't an easy fix. She had to own up to this. After all, it was her sister. Sugar owed Molasses at least that much.

"Uh... Molasses. I-i'm really sorry. I just wanted to polish it for you. But didn't know how and well... I ended up denting it by accident. I just wanted to do something nice and be helpful. You're always taking care of everything. And I messed up, like usual." The mare sighed and lowered her head, her lip quivering. "I can't do anything right."

The older mare raised her head as her sister spoke. Her ears gave a twitch and she sighed. "Oh, Sugar..." She knew that her sister had meant well by trying to help, and honestly, Mollie loved that her she had made the effort. Although it lacked proper execution, the thought was certainly there. She sighed quietly and forced a smile, which quickly grew with warmth. "It's okay, Sug. I know you just wanted to help out, and I really appreciate that. You know you can ask me for anything. After all, it's just the two of us now." She giggled a little in an attempt to help the mood. "And don't look so glum! The tea pot is still usable and even it's not perfect on the outside. It is on the inside." She gave Sugar a wink. It was a bit of a metaphor. As far as this sweet mare was concerned, Sugar was perfect just the way she was! And Molasses couldn't think of a better way to spend her days.

Sugar's bad feelings lifted from her body as her sister spoke. The tightness in her chest disappeared and she let out a sigh of relief. Thank the spirits she wasn't angry! Then again, Molasses never seemed to be angry at her for anything she did. It was a strange feeling, the unconditional acceptance from her sister. It made her feel warm and fuzzy on the inside and she perked right up. "Aww! You know I would do anything for you, Mollie. That's what sisters are for after all!" The white pelted mare nosed at her sibling before gingerly putting some tea leaves into the pot with the water.

"Maybe after tea, you can show me how to correctly polish the pot?" She smiled brightly as they talked over the steeping tea. It was nice to know that no matter what, they always had each other.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:53 pm
Username 1: Kyaishi
Username 2: Roserain

Sugar:
-- Name: Miela ("honey-sweet" in Esperanto)
-- Personality: Miela is, in a word, flighty. She rarely commits to anything and tends to be a bit dismissive at times- understandable, considering her sister's personality. As the eldest of the two siblings, she is often mistaken for being the more mature one, but that matter is entirely debatable, and one might reconsider upon seeing the two of them argue. The sisters tend to have fights over the silliest things, though they are often dropped just as quickly as they start and promptly forgotten. Miela can flipflop between matching her sister's overdramatic fits to turning her nose up one moment, and then all sweet smiles and soft cooing the next.

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Dulcinea (derived from 'dulce', meaning "sweet" in Spanish)
-- Personality: Dulcinea doesn't merely lean towards being melodramatic, she has toppled over and rolled in it. Prone to bursting into tears or having a fit over the smallest of offenses, she is often infuriating to deal with, a fact that her sister has informed her of many, many times in no uncertain terms. She is a bit self-absorbed and a little spoiled, but can also be inexorably sweet and even a bit clingy at times. Her relationship with her older sister reflects both sides of this personality- they fight like cats and dogs, often over the most meaningless things, but make up just as quickly and cuddle up to one another as if nothing happened.

Prompt: #2

"MIELA!" the loud, shrill and accusing cry of her sister's name rent the air as Dulcinea stared in horror at the broken remains of her favorite teapot on the leaf-covered ground, golden hues already starting to fill with tears. Her beautiful, perfect teapot- and it was broken! She knew very well that her sister hated the thing, although why she had such distaste for it was beyond her. How could Miela do this to her, she loved that teapot, and- and... a soft sniffle heralded the beginning of a good crying fit, and the brown mare whined softly as she mourned the loss of her lovely ceramic teapot, and the delicious tea that she had just spent hours making spilled uselessly into the grass... well, perhaps it was minutes, but it certainly felt like hours. How could her sister be so thoughtless- what had she done to deserve such a thing? "You... you broke my teapot!" the tail end of her exclamation became a piercing wail, though she hardly noticed in her bout of self-pity.

Though it appeared to be accidental- simply an errant brush of a wing in the wrong direction as she turned- the dappled mare was well aware of her vicinity to the teapot perched precariously on the tree stump. Despite initially reacting to the destruction of her sister's favorite bauble with false regret, the sight of tears, though unsurprising, made Miela snort and glance down at the broken pieces with feigned incredulity. "Oh, this teapot? But why would you be so affronted by the loss of such a ratty old thing, sister dear? The tea itself was much more valuable, and now it's wasted on the grass! You should've been more careful where you put that thing, not just where anyone could've easily bumped it. Now our afternoon picnic is absolutely ruined!" The telltale sounds of sniffling and whimpering that followed in response prompted a sigh, and the white mare waved a wing in Dulcinea's direction dismissively, despite knowing perfectly well that such a gesture would only escalate her sister's fit of melodrama. "Oh, carry on if you must."

Lamenting over the loss of the tea, Miela bent to nudge one of the larger pieces of ceramic; what few drops of liquid clung to it quickly rolled off and seeped into the earth. The pot had truly been ugly and quite garish, she was glad to see the thing gone, but now what were they going to do? There was no enjoying the sunny afternoon now, especially not with her sister wailing in distress.

Predictably, the casual dismissal of the loss of her teapot prompted an abrupt about-face in Dulcinea's fit, and she stomped a hoof angrily at the slight even as she sniffled again. "It was not ratty or old, you just don't know how to properly appreciate art!" Glaring stubbornly through her tears, the sienna flutter mare bit the inside of her cheek and pouted, tail swishing agitatedly behind her. Oh, it was so like Miela to pretend that this matter was unimportant, like she was overreacting again- it was a common argument that they had had more times than she could count, but it never failed to rile her. Miela had done this on purpose, after all, she just knew it- Dulce bristled at the thought, going into a good sulk as she mumbled her displeasure, though she hardly noticed that her tears were drying already. "You are such a pain sometimes!" she intoned vehemently, puffing her cheeks out in obstinance.

Despite her unconcerned brush-off of her sister's tears, the personal jab towards her made Miela huff and straighten, working herself up for an argument and stomping her own hoof in frustration. "Oh, are we comparing annoyances, then? Honestly, 'Cinea, the things you put me through!" She was so childish, to turn such a thing into something so personal- as if a teapot was more important to her than her own sister! "Remember that time you got us both lost because you insisted that there was better grass on the other side of the forest? Or the time we stumbled upon that bear because you couldn't be bothered to sleep somewhere uncomfortable?" She glared right back at 'Cinea, ignoring the fact that she had had just as big of a part in both of these instances- she might even have been the one who refused to sleep somewhere uncomfortable, but who really cared who said what?

Instead of continuing on with what could have been- at least in her mind- endless examples of her sister's belligerence, Miela's eyes began to well with crocodile tears, and she sniffled dramatically. "You never appreciate your older sister, even after all the things I've done for you!"

For a moment, Dulcinea had actually forgotten what they were fighting about, though honestly, it hardly mattered anymore. Despite her previous ire, the accusation that she was ungrateful for her sister made the sienna flutter mare pause and drop the arguments beginning to form on her lips, golden hues widening at the implication. Unbidden, tears rose again to the surface, though they were for an entirely different reason, this time. "Of course I appreciate you! I'm sorry dear sister, it was just a silly teapot, I'm sure you didn't mean it..." She had known full well just a moment ago that the act had been intentional, but at this moment, Dulce blustered in her regret for making Miela cry, just as quickly turning the situation around with no regard for how it had actually started- a commonplace occurrence, really.

"I'm a horrible sister, aren't I? It was my own fault for placing the teapot where it could have been knocked over, and here I am blaming you." She shuffled forwards to lower her head contritely, lower lip quivering, though she didn't quite break into wailing like she had started to before. "How terrible of me to make you feel so bad about just a teapot!"

Glancing up through a watery gaze, Miela sniffled again, but shook her head, moaning contritely as she offered her own apologies. "Oh no 'Cinea, I am awful, I should have been more careful! I am terrible to have hurt you so, it was a despicable thing to do." Moving forward to press her forehead to her dear sister's in affection with their shared tears and apologies. "I'll get you a new one, the prettiest one, we'll make a day of it! And we'll have another picnic afterwards, it will be like this silliness never took place."

The abrupt turnarounds in their moods and interactions would have given an outsider whiplash, though they honestly cared little about what anyone but the other thought. In the end, they only just barely managed to agree on a new teapot, and Dulcinea secretly hated the thing. Though it didn't come up for a while, she eventually tired of Miela's endless praises of it, and a whole new fight ensued- destined to begin and end just as quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:11 pm
Username 1: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Username 2: –MoomoolatteCha-

Sugar:
-- Name: Zoella Vogt
-- Personality: Zoella's personality is a mystery. As soon as she was born they knew right away that she was going to be a very different child from Zoey. But Zoey had taken Zoella under her cruel wings and made a masterpiece. Zoella is Zoey partner in crime. Zoella does whatever Zoey tells her to. Their royal family and town around them started to notice a huge change in Zoella,she started acting different in personality and becoming more of a crazy head than anything. She will often act like a sweet little girl but then in second she can cracker a cheesy grin and give a loud laugh.

By morning Zoella is a 'normal' mare doing every day 'normal' mare things and by night she is her sisters helper. They seek out others that will harm them and try to take them out. Their tea is a very secret thing to them and only those who do wrong will ever know it's harm.

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Aurelija Wilhelmina Vogt
-- Personality: Zoey is a many faced mare. Royalty is in her blood and is the first born of a master tea brewer. Only her sister knows her true nature and that is all that needs to know. She and her sister, Zoella, are close and on most occasions even think the same things. They are connected and it’s such a tight bond that it’s not easily broken. Her sister will always come first because it is the only family she has left.

Her image is a complete lie. She looks all dainty and sweet, but deep down she is just as evil as her sister. She grew a hatred for everyone and everything after what she went through with her parents. How they treated her sister was unforgivable, so as a result she has mastered the art of poison. She is vindictive and cruel. No one is spared in her wake. When she has a mark, or even just some random bystander, she makes it her duty to end their life in a subtle way.

Mastering the art of poison was no easy task. She has become a more determined and wise mare due to her youth years spent trying to perfect this skill. The tea she helps brew with her sister, is what she uses to do her bidding. It’s simple, it’s discreet and no one ever knows.

It’s the perfect weapon.

Prompt: Prompt 4

Aurelija hummed quietly as she looked at the cauldron seeing that it was bubbling along and it was only moments from finishing. Their home wasn’t anything special, it was a small cave on the outskirts of the forest and it was perfect for what she was doing. It was quiet and great for her solitude. But of course her sister was nowhere to be found. Her sister was supposed to be they’re helping her. It was nearly nightfall and she knew what that meant. She knew her sister and what dark secrets lie beneath the prim proper image she has of herself. She knew about the horrible evil that lied beneath the sugar coated personality she upheld during the day.

“Zoella?” She called out tilting her head to the side as she walked slowly away from the brew. Everything had to be perfect or the whole evening would be ruined.

“Zoella!?”

As if on cue, she came walking inside a storm cackling loud in the distance as the evening rolled in. She was never the same at night. She was always different. It was never a problem for Aurelija because she knew how to handle her. She knew exactly what made her tick; after all they had been close since they were only little itty-bitty foals. Life back then was a lot simpler. “Yes sister? You know I was only an ear shot away.” She said as she walked closer to the cauldron taking in a small wipe of the aroma. It was lavender tea and she knew how it was made. The poison had already been placed creating an irresistibly sweet taste.

How did she know you might ask? She had heard it from a victim or two before their untimely demise. It’s a horrible way to go, but the most discreet for them. “So who is the target this time? Are they coming over for dinner?” She grinned at the thought. Her favorite part was always disposing of the bodies. It was a rush she never received from anything else before in her life.

Rolling her eyes slightly, the golden brown mare put her spoon in her mouth and slowly began to stir the liquid. It was nearly done and she couldn’t wait for have it ready for her guests. “Oh it’s Mr. and Mrs. Thorne..not sure if you remember them or not, but they were the ones who trampled the poor begonia’s outside of the save last week..” There were two things she hated. Those who messed with her flowers and those who messed with her tea, she was pretty vicious about both of them. “You have seen them before don’t worry..you know who they are.” It was still strange to her that her sister Zoella would never remember this night or any other nights for that matter. It was something she eventually just got use to and forgot even existed.

“Hurry up and get their plates ready. I will get the tea, you make sure they have everything else already placed for them.” She nodded taking the spoon out and placing it on the side. Both of their spoons were gifts from their parents that they have used since small children. They go no-where without them.

So she did what she was told and a few minutes later she had the dinner area set. It wasn’t bad in her standards, but when her sister said it was fine she grinned like a fool. This was good this was really good. She watched as her sister got the tea tray together. Two small cups of steaming hot tea were sitting there as if waiting for their moment to shine. It was such a great moment to be waiting for and it was killing her with anticipation. Images flooded her mind of the events that were to occur that night. The thought of watching those two old goats, yes they were actual goats, die was more then enough to make her happy. “So can we dispose of them in the usual spot? The swamp again?” She felt a little giddy and her true colors were showing more and more.

They both were off in different ways, but it brought them together and it created a bond between them. A deeper bond then most siblings. They grew up together and they kill together.

“Hey snap out of it!” Aurelija called out to her sister as she made sure everything was perfect. The tea was poured and the evening was going exactly as plan. She walked over to the door hearing the thunder getting louder and louder. It was only a matter of time before they arrived. “Yes the swamp is fine. You grab one and I will grab one. They are smaller so we shouldn’t have a problem moving them.” She said as she walked back inside eyeing the tea giving it a small sniff. It smelt perfect and was just the right.

Turning her head, she saw a pair of goats at the entryway into the cave. No one ever knew what the sisters were about because they knew how to hide their poison. If it wasn’t all the way in the back of the cave they had it hidden in a secret spot in the woods. No one knew and no one would ever know. “Oh Mr. and Mrs. Thorne. Come in come in.” She smiled sweetly to them keeping up that façade she always wore when it came to getting what she wanted. “I poured tea for the both of you.” She said lightly as she moved over to the spot where the tea had been placed.

A wide grin formed on her lips as the two goats struggled to stay alive after drinking the tea. She watched them stagger around for a few moments before finally falling to the ground as if struggling to breath. It was a slower acting poison, but not slow enough to where it would take days to kill you off. As she watched the life leave their bodies, she looked to her sister giving her a small nod. It was time to get rid of them. Their work was done and she had gotten justice for her trampled begonia's.

It was the perfect end to a night and neither sister could have wanted it any better.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:11 pm
Username 1: Devil NightShade
Username 2: AstoriaFallen

Sugar:
-- Name: Crystal - She likes Dark Herbal Teas
-- Personality:
She is a sweet mare in general that loves her sister more than anything. Crystal had to grow up fast when their parents disappeared young in the life of the two sisters and thus raised Maple singled-hoofed. She spoils her sister, always pulling stunts to make the brown mare smile. Even though Maple's tendency to be a little clumsy can get a lot of thing's broken, Crystal doesn't mind and has an almost endless supply of patience most of the time.

But she does have a saucy side! Crystal will lovingly .. but mercilessly tease Maple about any and all things; mostly just to make her sister blush.

Outside their small family unit, Crystal is unsure about most of the world. All she wants is to protect Maple and to make her happy at any cost. Deep inside she misses the childhood she never had, and trys to remain playful in all things, but it still causes some problems for her and rarely all things combined rub her coat the wrong way and she gets in a grouchy mood.

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Mapel - She likes light Floral Teas
-- Personality:
Maple is very devoted to her sister and the bond that the two of them share. She tries her best and means well but things don't always go as planned for her. She can be quite clumsy you see and this can prove to be quite problematic. Especially around breakable things.

She adores her sister and will always be on the lookout to find things to bring back to her. She's very resourceful despite her clumsy ways and will always come through on her end. It might not be how she wanted it, but she takes what she can get.

The two may bicker every now and again, which is rare in itself, but if someone else were to try and but in, that just wouldn't do and Mape would be the first to put whoever it was in their place.

Prompt: Prompt #4 (It turned into a bit of a mix of #2 and 3)

Zoom! A tiny flutter mare was buzzing around through a small patch of wild flowers eagerly gathering as many different petals as she could manage to fit in her basket.

The breeze flowing through the meadow was brisk with the first bite of winter’s chill and the leaves were changing from the greens of summer to the bright reds, oranges, and yellows of fall.
"What a day! What a gloriously wonderful day!” The mare laughed tossing around her mane, Crystal cherished all the days of fall that she was given. Sadly though, the start of fall meant the end of the flowery teas, honestly they weren’t her favorite teas … but Maple did enjoy them; so she tried to go above and beyond to make sure they had some dried flowers for tea stocked up for winter.

She had already gotten all of the flowers they needed for the winter though, and had them drying back at home. Yes this trip had been planned for something special. Maple had gone to gather the herbs needed for their winter brews and while she was gone the gray mare had decided to throw a special tea party just for her.

But first, she needed the flowers of course! So far she had found and collected plenty of dandelion root, chamomile, some lavender, Echinacea, and even managed to find a few rose hips! Crystal returned to her larger size and looked down at her basket gleefully
“I think this will do nicely.” Reaching down she picked up her haul and returned home to start brewing some tea.

She had been secretly visiting the Tea traders herd, and gathering their favorite berries even some honey, which was really hard to get, and storing it all safely away so that Maple wouldn’t find it before it was time.
The gray mare could hardly contain herself waiting.

A dash of brown and gold zipped by as the younger sister of the duo buzzed around some of the plants they liked to collect and store for their winter month teas. Fall was by far her favorite season for teas but she knew her sister had a liking for some of the less floral tones so she was on a mission to find as much as she could and put them in her basket before heading back to where they were currently set up. Currently she had collected some Comfroy, Chamomile, and Lemon Balm. She had thought she'd seen some catnip and lemongrass nearby and was currently looking for them.

Being tiny helped a great deal in this. Mainly due to the sense of smell she had when she was this size and it was easier to see plant details.

"Ah-ha!" She exclaimed joyously as she spotted some lemongrass and began to pick some of the shoots by chomping them at their base and carrying them over to her basket she had not to far away. A couple of trips later she had collected quite a few shoots and had found some catnip as well. She was very pleased with her variety and flitted around just to make sure she hadn't missed anything when she spotted it. A ginger plant! She knew she'd have to grow back to her larger size for this one and figured this was just the right finisher to her basket of goodies.

She grabbed the plant up in her teeth and pulled the root from it's place in the ground and carried it over to her basket like a prized possession. Oh yes, this would do very nicely. She grabbed the basket up and headed towards home and her awaiting sister.

Everything was prepared and laid out neatly on a large flat rock, berries of all kinds, tasty flowers, and the honey made a delicious rainbow across the rock.

She had even brought out one of their most prized tea sets. The set was made out of beautiful white material and painted with winder soft pink and golden roses. The teacups were small and delicate with rims and handles that were trimmed in gold. The teapot itself was slightly more ornate, the lid was formed into the shape of a large rose, the spout looked like a rolled up leafed, and the handle was a vine with the thorns plucked off. It too had accents of gold on the edge of the roses petals, and within the painting on the body of the pot. . The pot already full of the steaming hot liquid along with a little bit of sugar she’d managed to get with her trade.

It had meant giving up one of her golden spoons, but it was worth it.

Chestnut colored locks bounced lightly against her neck and face as she came into view of the meadow where her sister should be.
"Crystal, sugar? Are you here?"

She called out after setting the basket down and looking around for her. Where had she gone? She wanted to surprise her with the basket of goodies she had collected and picked it back up in her teeth and pranced towards one other spot where she thought she might be.

”oh I do hope she likes my little idea.”
With a stamp and a snort the mare pushed the doubt out of her mind “of course Maple will like it! I shouldn’t be so silly.”
She had been finishing up the last minute decorations when a voice floated along the breeze. Her head jerked up, ears pointed forward as a smile drifted across her grey muzzle. She darted in front of the makeshift table.

“I’m over here Maple love!”
Crystal almost started to dance, but the only movements was the excited swishing of her silver tail and the buzzing of her bright golden wings.

Golden orbs glinted as the melodic voice of her sister carried through the breeze and she nickered softly as she pranced forward on light hooves, her golden wings flickering a little more now that she was aware her sister was nearby. She couldn't wait to show her what she'd found!

When Maple came into view Crystal giggled ”SURPRISE!” with a wiggle and a dance she moved aside.

"Crystal my sweet, you'll nev- Oh my!!" Her words were cut short as her sister shouted surprise and stepped aside and she almost dropped the basket. Her wings beat furiously and she couldn't help but prance a little bit as she trotted forward so she could set the basket down and properly show her excitement. She didn't want to drop anything after all. Finding an empty rock she set the basket down and then turned to her pale sister, eyes aglow with love and gratitude.

"How did you?.....When did you?.... Oh my!.. Crystal, you sure know how to spoil me!" She said dancing around the makeshift table as she took in the wondrous sight before her. How was she able to do all this? Especially without her knowing! She turned a soft gaze towards her sister that emanated the adoration she was feeling for her right then. Her gaze shifted back towards the display before her and she let out a soft sigh. She was so good to her! She had even brought out their favorite tea set! And... Was that.. IT was! It was honey! Her gaze shifted over towards Crystal again as she didn't have the words to speak what was within her heart.

She couldn’t help it, a grin spread ear to ear on the grey mare’s face, her sister’s joy was the only thing Crystal lived for. Since their parents had disappeared when Maple was barely out of her basket it had been hard for the younger mare. Now seeing the smile that was lighting up her face bright enough to rival the glory of the sun; Crystal’s heart was ready to burst … or maybe melt into a puddle of goo at her sister’s hooves. All the time, all the work, everything she had put into this day was worth it just for that smile .. just for her sister's joy.

”Oh it was easy for such an amazing and wonderful mare as me!” Tossing back her head, and puffing out her chest the mare stood tall and proud for a moment golden eyes twinkling in delight.

She gave her a look that only a sister could give and then perked slightly as she then saw the basket out of the corner of her eye and she danced around and moved towards it. "My love, look what I've found for you!" She was very eager to show her what she had found for her while out in the woods.
Crystal danced over and peered into the basket, the wonderful smell of herbs was a wonderful perfume to her nostrils, now it was her turn to stutter for a moment as she tried to gather her words properly

”oh Love you shouldn’t have! It must have taken a lot of work to find all of these.”

Crystal wrapped herself around her smaller sister, in a hug. Tear tickled the edges of her eyes threatening to spill down her cheeks.

Quickly stepping back and shaking the tears away she let out a quiet laugh
”unless you have some hunk waiting in the wings … Crystal paused for a moment pretending like she was going to walk in the direction Maple had come ”lets have a party!” With a rollback as quick as greased lightning Crystal turned on her heels and nudged her sister towards the rock and tea set.

It was her turn to bask in the glory of making her sister teary eyed. Though of course once her sister started going, she couldn't help but tear up right along with her. "You know me my sweets. You deserved every bit of them." She fell into the hug with her sister and rested her head against her pale neck and took a breath as she willed the tears that edges her eyes to vanish and swallowed shortly before shaking her head as she stepped away from her sister. She flushed slightly at the joke and wished there had been some valiant stallion hiding, but alas, she did not. "If you see him, do let me know!" She joked as her sister walked that way but turned around.

Party! Yes. They would celebrate and drink to their hearts content!
"OH do let me pour you a cup. You've worked so hard to set this up." She dashed in front of her sister excited to be able to do this with her, but in her haste knocked one of the precious cups off and into the grass with a small 'clink' noise. Oh no. Her ears flattened and once happy features were now replaced with that of sadness. She picked up the cup gently and placed it back on the rock and then picked up the handle that had broken off of it and set it next to it. "Crystal.... I'm.... I didn't mean..." Her lip puckered slightly as tears threatened to fall forth from her golden eyes. She had ruined the party AND had broken one of their precious tea cups.

She laughed softly ”Well .. maaaybe I’ll tell you .. if I don’t keep him for myself!” Crystal was all smiles as she started following her beloved sister back to the rock her tummy growling quietly, though she would never have admitted how hungry she was.

Instinct kicked in when the grey mare thought her sister had tripped and was falling. Only when the mare had straightened up ... and picked up the broken cup did Crystal realize what had transpired. Ah well ... good thing they had more she started to move to find the other cup
”I’ll just take it over to … ” That was when she saw the tears beginning to pool in her sister’s beautiful eyes.
”Oh love!” Her voice was a soft motherly coo as she rushed forward resting her forehead against her sister’s ”don’t cry Mape! We have another cup.” Tilting her had to and fro she wiped away her sister’s tears with a velvety muzzle

Blinking eyes looked up at her sister as she rested her head against hers. She sniffeled slightly and looked at the cup she produced and her eyes lit up as she started to brighten up slightly. She still felt bad about having broken the other cup, "I still broke it though." She sniffed as she twisted her lips slightly.

She waited for her sister to smile at her before she turned away and softly singing produced another cup from the set. ”It’s all right sweet girl,” Crystal started nosing through a large basket filled with protective blankets until she found what she was looking for, a teacup identical to the other. Ah ha! There it was.
”See!” She set the cup down softly, and carefully moved the broken one and placed it near to her herb basket.

Crystal sat down on one side of the rock and grinned impishly at her sister ”besides, you only broke it a little Mape .. ” She grinned wide at her sister, surely Maple knew her well enough to know her teasing was purely out of love.

”We can take it to the Traders. I’m sure they have someone that can repair it good as new!” She patted the rock gently with a hoof smiling up at the brown mare ”Come come love, before your tea gets cold and ants eat all this wonderful food!”

Her mood lightened when her darling sister suggested taking the cup to the traders. "That's a marvelous idea Stal! I'm sure they'll know someone." She said returning to her cheerful ole self.

She trotted over to where her sister was and gave her a smile. "Yes! Let's eat and be merry. I surely do not want ants to get all the good stuff." She said cheerfully as she carefully made them both a plate and poured some tea for the two of them to enjoy.

Graciously accepting her tea Crystal took a slow sip of the hot liquid, it was a delicious green tea with hints of chamomile, honey, and lemon. Even though not her favorite Crystal had to admit that it was a wonderful tea, and with a small plate of berries and honey she was in heaven with her sister beneath a cloudless blue sky.

Tomorrow they would seek out he Tea Traders and inquire on getting the cup fixed but for today they would sit and talk the day away over the lovely tea and feast before them.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:55 am
Username 1: Kesmi
Username 2: ChaosTheories

Sugar:
-- Name: Latte
-- Personality: Practical

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Mocha
-- Personality: Fanciful

Prompt: 3

"Tea party, tea party." Mocha hummed to herself as she set out cups and saucers around a clearing. The brown coated mare was as giddy as a foal seeing her first spring blossom. With hooves a dance beneath her, Mocha placed rose shaped cup after cup upon their saucers. "Thirteen, fourteen. Sister, how many do you think we can expect?"

Mocha turned towards her lighter colored sister, the white mare watched her with an even gaze. Shaking her head at Mocha as she flitted around, like a little bird trying to make the perfect nest. Latte, as the white mare was called, sighed as she turned towards her own cup of steaming tea.

"Dear sister, I thought it would be just the two of us. We haven't had a sit down, alone, for a while now." latte said before sipping at her tea.

"Just the two.. Of us? But that is no fun!" Mocha whined as she looked at the rose shaped cups she had set out, thinking there would have been a party. "What about all the cakes and treats I had for the guests?"

A brow raised as Latte listened to her sister carry on, but she couldn't help but smile. Mocha was always up for large gatherings and hosting these silly gatherings night after night. If Latte hadn't been the rational one of the two they would never get any peace to themselves. In any case, a quiet evening with just her sister, after almost two weeks of parties almost every night. Yes, it was time to just have some quiet.

"Then you shouldn't expect there to be a party every night. Or afternoon, or even morning. My dear Mocha, life is more then just a tea party. What would your future mate think?" Latte asked walking towards Mocha who was staring at the ground. "Oh come now sister. Its not all that bad, give your wings a rest and have tea with me."

Mocha looked up at Latte, still frowning, her tail flicking behind her in disappointment. But she liked parties, she liked having them every night. What did she care if she had a mate or not that liked parties like herself. What did her sister know? Brown ears flicked as Latte mentioned having tea. She didn't exactly feel like having tea, now.

As if sensing her sister's disappointment, Latte hurried over the few steps to be at her sister's side. Lowering her head to be at the same level as Mocha's, she would have to try and cheer her up.

"Oh come on Mocha, its not the end of the world. There will always be tomorrow night. Next week even. just take a rest, work too much and no rest, you'll drop at the next one. What would your guests think then?" Latte asked as she nosed at Mocha's mane to brush it from her golden gaze.

"Easy for you to say, you always stay at the back of the party. Barely talking to anyone and only smiling when someone speaks to you." Mocha muttered looking away from Latte, despite her good intentions to cheer Mocha up.

So much for practicality, Latte sighed, guessing as to how this would befall her sister. She hadn't sent out the invitations, the same ones that were sent out day after day. The leaflets laid beneath a bush just outside their clearing, perhaps she should have sent them after all?

"I stay to the back of the crowd to watch you shine. How the guests light up when you flit by with those treats you make or your rose tea pot to refill their cups. That is your element. This.. This is mine, keeping you from burning yourself out."

Mocha looked back at Latte, her ears still back just a bit, but she was listening. She heard her sister's words, they brought warmth to her heart. Perhaps Latte was right, perhaps she did need a night to herself. Just for her and her sister. With a sigh, Mocha raised her head and smiled at Latte.

"Alright, alright! I give." Mocha grinned, she could never been too mad at Latte. Really she would be lost without her. "At least eat some of my treats this time? You don't know what you are missing."

Latte laughed as Mocha gave in, that was her little sister. They could never be mad at each other, for that was all they had. Each other. Both sisters turned towards where Latte had her tea set, the pale cups with small roses around the lip.

"Alright, bring them on." Latte smiled, "Just nothing too sour. I know those are the light of your parties."

"You'll get the one that is the most sour." Mocha giggled as she bumped against Latte to fetch some of her treats, this night might not be so bad after all.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

junglerunner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:06 pm
Username 1:Techabyte
Username 2: Junglerunner

Sugar:
-- Name: Philomena
-- Temper: Ornate
-- Personality:
The sugar mare is something to be envious of. Philomena is poised and proper. When looking in the dictionary under the word “Regal” you would see her picture. She is gentle and kind in everything she does, often time giving more than she has to others in order to ensure they are happy and healthy themselves. She enjoys spending her time helping others, as well as reading, writing, practicing her manners and teaching others etiquette that could help them in their future lives. But she has her own downfalls. When around others, she thinks she is the center of attention; Philomena believes that all eyes should be on her, no matter what is going on. Dirt, grime, and anything that could mess up her mane are things she avoids. She doesn’t like the thought of being dirty, or disorderly. She is always pristine and has everything in place. Because the second something is out of place, she loses her mind, and has to quickly fix it.

In terms of her sister, Philomena loves her. She adores her sister, and would do anything for her ( including wading through the mud ). She feels very protective of the younger mare, and wants nothing more than to make her happy and keep her safe. Though they have their fights, Philomena often time just needs a little bit of time to calm down before she is coming back to apologize profusely.

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Bernadette
-- Temper: Hoydenish
-- Personality:
Bernadette, or Bernie as she prefers to be known, is a tomboy and the polar opposite of her sister Philomena. The younger of the two Bernie was always considered the ‘baby’ of their small family. Philomena was groomed as a prim young mare however Bernie rebelled every step of their way through foal hood. If Philomena was a princess or damsel whilst they played as foals, Bernie was the knight, pirate or adventurer. It was the adventurer she became.

Bernadette is brave and often times fool hardy, her smaller flutter stature doesn’t hinder her in anyway other than physically, she throws herself headlong into anything she sets her heart too. She is brash and doesn’t have any of the etiquettes Philomena has practiced every day of her life, she sees little point in them and though she has knowledge of them she despises having to practice them in certain company and lets it be known.

Prompt: 3

The sisters never stray from one another, whilst Bernie loves to adventure and explore the wider world she would never leave her sisters side, after all who would be her hero and rescue her from the world’s evils? However Philly (a name Philomena herself refuses to acknowledge and pretends to ignore Bernadette when she calls her by it, equally Philomena never calls Bernadette ‘Bernie’) doesn’t like travelling, she becomes faint and weary with all the running about, so has to stop for refreshments, far too frequently for Bernie’s liking. Though Bernie has to admit she loves tea, strong and dark but Philly won’t allow her to be in her company and take refreshments unless she abides by the etiquettes their parents ingrained into them. It is like a rehearsed play, the same arguments with Bernie protesting and Philly insisting, it goes on and on but like an old couple, their is comfort to be found in their repetitive and almost methodical tea taking.

Today was no different, well maybe a little. Philomena had been courting a stallion, Willoughby, for some months now. Of course Bernadette didn’t like him but Philomena was besotted with him, today he and his friend Darcy was coming for tea and all Philomena wanted was for Bernadette not to show her up. She loved her, loved little Bernadette to pieces; but when she had to lecture her about how to behave, it ground on her nerves. She wanted nothing more than to have her little sister be the dove that she knew she could be, but Bernadette insisted on being a pest half the time. Philomena tsked softly at the way that they argued, but she always came around. Always. This time though, she had guests coming over for tea, and as she laid out the crisp, clean blanket with the fragile, simple white tea set, she frowned. Why was it that Bernadette always argued with her on the most simple of tasks. She sighed and shook her head simply before looking around for her sister. Willoughby and Darcy would be here soon, and Bernadette just had to be being difficult when she needed the girl most!

Bernie was off collecting fire wood, for it was all well and good Philly wanted to drink tea frequently but it was hard work having to boil water and she always complained about the smoke,so she had to make the fire away from where she had decided to set her blanket. Bernie was rolling a log over to her ever growing pile with her bridge of her nose when a voice announced behind her, ’Thats no work for a mare.’ Before giving it much though Bernie stopped with her log rolling and snapped, ’Oh, and what work is it you’d have a mare doing instead?’ She turned to face the stallion proclaiming she wasn’t up to log rolling and her golden eyes came to rest upon Willoughby and his companion.

Willoughby’s smile tweaked at the corner of his mouth and he gave Bernie a knowing look, ’This is Darcy, my friend.’ Bernie simply stared at Willoughby, then Darcy. She had met Willoughby once or twice before, she feared Philly was deeply in love with him and she’d lose her sister but Willoughby seemed a good hearted stallion and she honestly didn’t mind him too much, too boring for her own liking but he suited Philly, he was gentlemanly and would protect her. She focused on Darcy though, ’So then, are you going to start the fire or may I carry on with the task I had already started?’ Darcy smiled gently, ’I did not mean to offend you, maybe I can be of service?’
Bernie snorted and then flippantly stated, ’If you could get the fire lit, the flints are in the small wooden box over there,’ she pointed with her nose, ’And I will go and collect some water for the kettle. Is that task going to be okay for a mare to carry out?’ She did not wait for a response however, she simply picked up a large practical metal kettle and trotted off.

Willoughby shared a look with Darcy and then left his friend to finish the job the feisty mare had started whilst he went to greet his beloved.
Philomena saw Willoughby as she was just laying out some fruits she’d collected earlier that afternoon; she’d placed them on a simple white and blue china plate and next to it a large piece of honey comb in a glass bowl, the light honey seeping from the comb to fill the bowl. A large smile formed on her mouth and she delicately made her way to Willoughby and then two paces from him stopped, stretch her neck slightly and rested the tip of her nose on his, ’I missed you’ she breathed softly.
’And I, you.’ He confirmed the same sentiments.
Philomena pulled her neck back and stared up at Willoughby, ’It’s so nice of you to join us for tea, I thought you were bringing your friend Darcy though?’
’Ah yes, he rather foolishly said to Bernadette that it’s wasn’t a mare’s job to make a fire.’
’Oh, no! Was she rude to him?’
’No,’ his answer was simple and his voice portrayed more meaning that the actual word.
So it had already begun, Philomena would have to keep check of the conversation if all was to go smoothly today, she just wished Bernadette for once could behave herself! She was just about to tell Willoughby to make himself comfortable when Bernadette came marching into the clearing with the kettle swinging in her mouth. She plonked it down with little ceremony and before she could go and get the tea pot Philomena informed her sister, ’I’ll see to the tea Bernadette, why don’t you see if Darcy wants something to eat? I presume he’s following you?’

Bernie looked her sister in the eye and attempting to control rolling them into her head when she turned, inhaled and was just about to call out when she heard Philly inhale sharply. Bernie shot a look over her shoulder at her sister, she knew what Philly was thinking ‘don’t call out, go and speak to him nicely and invite him over.’ Controlling herself Bernie when back to the fire and informed Darcy, ’The fire will be find by itself I’d imagine, I presume you’d like some tea?’ Her voice was now thick and honeyed. ’Why, yes please, that sounds a good idea.’ Darcy responded in a tone which was courteous though now a little wary of the fire cracker mare.

They all took tea quite peacefully at first, Philomena making polite conversation and smiling loving at Willoughby between sentences, sharing looks when Bernadette or Darcy was speaking. Though as time progressed Bernie became tired of the etiquette’s, of her sisters ever watchful eyes boring into her every time she did something not quite right, or her own subject choice did not give the image of a fine young mare. Bernadette loved her sister dearly but this all seemed very one sided, Bernie wanted to be off exploring lands she’d not yet discovered not playing the delicate young thing for some eligible stallion to make his own, that was Philly’s life not her own. Enough was enough. Bernie clipped her hoof down on the edge of her saucer a little too hard, it clicked loudly and she exclaimed, ’I can’t do this any longer Philly, this just isn’t what I want! This is not the life I want to lead, this is yours. I love you dearly but I just can’t do this anymore!’ Bernie turned and hurried from the site of the what was moments ago a seemingly pleasant tea party.

Philomena stared at pure shock and horrid as her sister fled from their gathering, she was lost for words. How could her sister do this to her, everything was going so well. She looked at Willoughby who simply stated, ’I think you’d better speak with your sister Philomena, Darcy and I will clear everything away. Don’t worry.’ Philomena thanked the two stallions graciously and trying not to cry at her ruined afternoon tea taking with her sweetheart, she went in search of her fleeing sister.

Note: Will continue RP should we be successful, just ran out of time, sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:56 pm
Username 1: Natelie
Username 2: Niyaru Delacroix

Sugar:
-- Name: Vanadessë Zehra
-- Personality: Regal, sophisticated, everything you think of when around a princess. She copes with her sister’s more wild behavior the best she can and sometimes secretly wishes she could be carefree too. She would rather think out and investigate than go into anything blindly. She’s not so terribly vain and proper that she couldn’t let loose just a little and undo her beautiful mane from time to time so to speak. She’s almost sickeningly sweet.

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Valaina Zehra
-- Personality: Family oriented, intelligent, adventurous and spontaneous with a streak of fearlessness. She has a huge love for all of the simple things in life. She has a need for adventure and change. She desires to have skills to thrive wherever she might go no matter what she might have. Gentle and sweet but curious and compassionate, she has a fire for life, love, and learning.

Prompt: Prompt 4 -

Vana was busy tending to her special patch of flowers. When brewed into tea they were quite sweet and almost nulled the relaxing effect flowered teas might usually have because of the sugary taste. She picked a couple and wandered in the glade that she shared with her sister, thinking of nothing more than a nice quiet moment with tea and the best company she could think of. When she reached the spot where they kept their belongings, something was amiss. “Hmm” she spoke aloud while looking over the items. Everything was there that she could.. wait. She couldn’t find their special tea set. The one they grew up with, that matched their golden spoons. “Laina?” she called out for her sister. Maybe it had been moved.

Brown ears twitched as her name was called and she turned towards the direction her sister’s voice came from. “Vaneee” She called out to her sister in a sing song voice as she exited the bushes. She had been adventuring out into the bushes, brush and trees for some fun berries and spices to add to their tea. The happy mare walked over to her sister with a smile and gentle gaze. “Yes my wonderful sister?” She continued to sing song her words and waited for what her sister was going to tell her. Her mind wandered if she was in trouble for wandering off a little far.

The gray mare turned towards her approaching sister, a look of worry on her face. “Have you moved our tea pot and cups?” She inquired. She didn’t want to ruin her usual good mood but this was rather important and Vala was very much attached to their set. “I don’t want to alarm you.. but they might be missing.” She motioned with her head to where they kept their things and the brown mare would see clearly the golden fine china was not present amongst the other trinkets. Her spoon however had been buried under a small bag and would still be found.

Golden eyes grew wide as the words registered. She turned her attention to the spot where they were last and the spot was empty. There were no cups in sight. The feeling that she experienced at that very second was indescribable. “Where..where did they go?” Her voice was almost an inaudible whisper. Her heart itself seemed to be filled with lead and was sinking into darkness. “We left them there…” She looked at the empty spot of grass and felt overwhelmingly sad and disheartened.

Vana could only shake her head solemnly as she spoke in a quiet tone, “I don’t know. They were here clearly yesterday.” She stepped close to her sibling and nuzzled against her neck to comfort her. Over her shoulder, Vana’s gaze caught sight of something that glinted in the distance. “Sister dear, there is something shiney out past our glade. Maybe..” she paused and watched a small sparkle of light flashed again. “Maybe that is our set.” She brushed past her sister and trotted in the direction she had seen this glimmer. The grass around them reached out past their hooves making it impossible to see any hoof or paw prints from their thief. Yes she was sure it had been stolen. She didn’t need to look back to know her sister was close on the trail along-side her. When they came up to the small white and blue necklace, Vana did her best not to look so disappointed. Further out they found another item, a piece of china that might have once been a plate. There looked to be more in a haphazard trail which they followed to its end.

Laina couldn’t understand the reasoning behind the various items that seemed to lead them to a place unknown. Coincidence, trickery or something different all together, she grew hesitant to continue the trail the more pieces that were found. She pushed herself to continue until the end because of the value the set had to her. As they reached the end, pieces led to a rather large mound of various items. Her golden eyes widened as she took in the sight before her.
There was gems of almost every shape, size and color; sparkling rocks, shells, and other colorful trinkets. In the midst of all of the valuables, the one thing that mattered the most to her was safely nestled on top of the pile. She couldn’t believe all of this was hidden away in a cave. “There it is! Look at all of this treasure” she exclaimed.

While she eyed all of someone else’s loot, her older sister stepped forward and carefully nudged things aside to make a path. Stretching her neck she grasped their things and carried them safely from the top of the mound. A few other golden treasures rested below their items so it was no wonder their stuff was taken. “Let’s get going before the thief returns.” While she was passing her sister a cup, the younger mare murmured about taking a pretty bangle with a jade gem. “My dear sister, this stuff is not ours to take. They belong to others and should remain here until they are found” she spoke wisely, giving the sibling a knowing look that ceased the thought. She smiled and gently grasped the large golden teapot between her teeth and lead the way back to their home.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:26 pm
Username 1: Of The Epidemic
Username 2: Parasitic Candii

Sugar:
-- Name: Sophitia
-- Personality: Wild

Sophitia stands at the other end of the line from her sister. Where Cassa is cordial, Sophi is rude, crude and all around bad news. A foul mouth has cursed this one, settling across a muzzle that is just as loud as her opinions. She is not one to back down, often turning to violence when insults do not suffice. Just as well, Sophi stands up for any injustice towards her sister, as Cassandra is the most precious thing to her, in every walk of life or death in any land. If you find an enemy in Cassa, you find a volatile one in Sophi. She does not, nor will she ever, allow someone to speak ill of the lady who followed her through hell and back. Being a headstrong little thing, (with emphasis on the ‘little’) Sophitia has been compensating for her small stature most of her young life. She will buck up to even the fiercest, towering Kalona, and turn tail just as easily with a sneer to boot. She has no sense of boundaries, despite her sister’s endless efforts to drill some sort of ‘lady like’ behavior through the rough and tumble demeanor. And around Cassa, she does find herself mimicking that behavior, but only somewhat. It’s mostly just to appease the mare, as she has gone through so much for Sophi and Sophi has given so little back. She knows how to be a proper little mare, it’s just a matter of actually acting like one. And let it be known that Sophitia has never, not even once, actually enjoyed acting like one (pleased approval from her sister aside, of course.)

Brown Sugar:
-- Name: Cassandra
-- Personality: Sophisticated

Cassa is a lady, or at least she attempts to be. She is polite, kind, and soft spoken… most of the time. Occasionally she can be a little waspish, but that’s only where her sister is concerned. She adores Sophi and will turn into a beast right before your very eyes if you attempt to harm her. Cassandra can be a bit motherly and perhaps a touch overbearing at times, but she means well. She is selfless, overly so, and it drives Sophi up the wall. She worries easily, loves deeply, and does her very best to believe the best in everyone. She doesn’t want the ills of the world to tarnish Sophitia’s carefree nature, so she takes a majority of the burden on herself. She is something of a workaholic and for the most part lives her life for her sister.

Prompt: 1

Sophitia had whirl winded into their home in a tizzy, her normally white coat dusted with dirt, causing Cassandra to take a tentative step backwards. Any time Sophi was this riled, things couldn’t be good. Admittedly, her sister was easily puffed, but this was a little beyond that.

“Sophi, what’s wrong honey?” Cassa tried gently, attempting to give her sister an outlet. She hoped desperately that it would calm her enough to speak to her. As it was, the white mare was sending debris flying in all of her storming about, which was properly destroying the tea. Cassandra had been sitting down to her afternoon tea as per usual when this had all started up, but she supposed there would be no tea this time.

“That dastardly fellow! He! How… why! Oh! I could kick him again!” Cassandra tilted her head slightly to one side, mane falling in her eyes. That dastardly fellow, well that couldn’t be good, now could it? Perhaps it had been the stallion that had approached them earlier? It was the only fellow Cassa could think of, the only one she’d met all day. That wasn’t to say Sophi hadn’t met someone new though.

“Kicking?!” Cassandra sounded almost bewildered by this statement. Her mind catching onto that one term and throwing it around, kicking up worry. Oh dear, just what had her sister gone and done now? Anytime Sophi was attacking someone it couldn’t be anything good; she could only imagine. After she calmed Sophitia down and got the full story, she might have to find this ‘dastardly fellow’ and give him a piece of her mind.
“Just who does he think he is?!” Sophitia cried, turning abruptly to face her sister. Her eyes were hard embers one moment before they softened into sweet gems as she swept her way across the distance between them, nearly colliding with Cassandra. The white mare pressed herself as close to her sister as she could in an attempt to hug her. She couldn’t imagine leaving Cassandra, despite how annoying she could be sometimes. Cassa was her family, her rock, her moral guide, the one that had given everything for her. The thought of waltzing off to some fancy herd and leaving her was impossible.

Yet this… this stallion, had said it like it was nothing. As if one could so easily toss aside someone that meant so much to you, like you could walk away from an entire life built with someone. Cassandra had carved them out a home with her own two hooves and Sophi knew that. They had left their previous herd because Sophi had wanted to. Cassandra had doggedly followed her everywhere she had wanted to go, through all sorts of troubles.

“Sophi, what is wrong?” Her sister’s tone was worry, thinly veiled behind a calm demeanor which was rapidly falling apart. Sophitia sighed; her sister had always been a worrier, and if she didn’t answer soon it would cause problems. Sophi never could quite understand Cassandra. She preferred running wild, free, untamed, exploring where all the darkest parts of the forest went and sticking her nose, quite readily, where it didn’t belong. Sophi enjoyed letting her hair down and generally running amuck, playing games, and having fun. All this ‘lady’ business just wasn’t for her.

“The stallion from earlier, you remember little mister charmer. Well, that wicked devil of a male tried to whisk me away to his herd! He said I could join but you couldn’t. Can you believe the gall of some people?!” She squawked, pulling back and stomping her hoof all at the same time. The look that crossed Cassandra’s face made Sophi’s heart break just a bit. She could still remember their life before they had run away, or before Sophi had run away and Cassa had followed. The white mare couldn’t stand how they had treated Cassa because her pelt was a darker color.

“I see. Darling, if you want to go, that’s alright. As long as you come and visit me I don’t care if you join that herd. I hear they are quite popular and filled to the brim with lovely stallions and mares.” Cassandra pulled a smile onto her lips as she shifted from hoof to hoof. In her heart of hearts she didn’t want Sophi to go, but she also didn’t want to hold Sophi back. She had spent her life attempting to make her parents proud of her despite her blemished coat, while also attempting to make a lady out of Sophitia. A task she hadn’t really been prepared for when it was thrust upon her, but one she had accepted readily.

“Absolutely not! Like I could just waltz into some stuck up herd, especially since I kicked one of their members. Honestly, he wasn’t all that handsome anyway.” Sophitia turned her nose up, an amused smirk coming to her lips. She really had enjoyed walloping him a good one, right in the side. His shriek of indignation had only added to it for her, she might not be very big, but she could hit pretty darn hard.

Cassandra seemed almost taken aback by the sudden outburst of outright refusal from her sister. Though the pleased smile was enough to earn an exasperated sigh from Cassa, she’d likely have to apologize for her sister later. Sometimes she didn’t understand how her sister had such a temper when they had been raised to be so mild mannered. Sophi was just so head strong, sure of herself, and untamable sometimes.

“Well, if that is what you truly want, then we shan’t speak of it anymore, alright?” Cassa stated, waiting until she got a head nod from her sister.

“Though now, you must go clean up. What sort of lady barges in on afternoon tea in such a mess?! Honestly, look at your mane. What happened to your hair spoons? Off with you, go wash up while I remake the tea.” Cassa huffed, leaning down to dump the debris laden tea out before scooping up the pot in her mouth to go refill it. Secretly though, her heart swelled a little bit at the fact Sophi had chosen to stay instead of go. She wasn’t really sure what she’d do without her sister.

“Well, it’s good to see this hasn’t dampened your mood sis! That you’re still the same good ol’ priss pot!” Sophi called after the other in a huff. She turned carefully, watching her sister go for a moment before prancing towards the stream that ran by their home. In truth, she was glad that Cassandra didn’t seem overly upset by the news. Sophi was so darn tired of people trying to toss her sister to the side she could scream. Honestly, Cassa did enough of that herself.

Smiling warmly in thought, Sophi mussed her mane a little more for dramatic effect. Cassa had always enjoyed taming her mane into elegant updos, so really, what kind of sister would she be if she deprived that sweet little mare of such a thing? There were only so many ways she could think of to make up for crashing yet another of her sister’s tea parties, so this would just have to do.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff