Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Slytherin House
The Create a Harry Potter Mary Sue Thread.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicoledemort
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:23 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:32 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Merry Berry

Geminosity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:29 pm
Hi, my name is George washington lincoln malfoy III. i am dracos malfoys brother, i am a 19th year slytherin because i fail herbology class each year because i seem to smoke the weed that professor sprout gives us, that always makes her mad and she fails me. me and draco toke it all the time at home, the funny thing is is that i killed harry potter and that is actually a clone of him going through trouble. one time i went out with hermione granger and we were going to get married but her father shot me with a 12 gauge. i still have the mark. one other time i was at the great hall and i had my invisibility cloak on and i hit professor dumbledore in the face, it was great. last year i went to the triwizard tournament and won, and i married fleur delacour. we have 16 kids and 4 grandkids. i really love to play quidditch too, i have won the quidditch world cup by myself and singlehandedly beat the snot out of victor krum.
thank you

Sincerely, George washington lincoln malfoy III  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:52 am
rofl This is the funnies thing I have ever read!  

[.bedazzled.]

Geminosity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:38 pm
lol. i really love doing mary sue's  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:55 am
OMg my name is Hermione Potter and I am Harrys Half sister but we are not really related properly and I am going to marry him because that is ok. My Father is Lord Voldemort and my mother was Draco's mother so like I am also related to him, but not properly so I am allowed to also mary him. UM I was in Slytherin house because because I am extra talented they let me be above all houses and pretty much go into any common rooms I wanted. I was the best at all my subjects and then in my 2nd year because I was so smart I was told I could leave Hogwarts with all honours still in tact, and so I became a death eater, but then my troubled past came back to haunt me and I remembed all the sad things and I cried alot, so then I went to help the order but soon realised that Voldemort being my father I couldn't let anything happen to him so he called me to protect him, because he then found out I was having his child, because it happend in the family like something, not sure LOL. Um then like i found harry and he said he was sorry and got scared because I was so powerful and we got married!!!11

ninja

Winter Ice
Captain

Geminosity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:46 am
Winter Ice
OMg my name is Hermione Potter and I am Harrys Half sister but we are not really related properly and I am going to marry him because that is ok. My Father is Lord Voldemort and my mother was Draco's mother so like I am also related to him, but not properly so I am allowed to also mary him. UM I was in Slytherin house because because I am extra talented they let me be above all houses and pretty much go into any common rooms I wanted. I was the best at all my subjects and then in my 2nd year because I was so smart I was told I could leave Hogwarts with all honours still in tact, and so I became a death eater, but then my troubled past came back to haunt me and I remembed all the sad things and I cried alot, so then I went to help the order but soon realised that Voldemort being my father I couldn't let anything happen to him so he called me to protect him, because he then found out I was having his child, because it happend in the family like something, not sure LOL. Um then like i found harry and he said he was sorry and got scared because I was so powerful and we got married!!!11

ninja

LMFAO AHAHAAHAHAHA.
OmFg
so damn funny  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:50 am
Winter Ice

ninja

Kya, no noodle crack before posts. Okay? lol

darkmetallic
lol. i really love doing mary sue's

Hahahaha, I'm glad to hear that! razz  

Nicoledemort
Vice Captain

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:35 am
Nicoledemort
Winter Ice

ninja

Kya, no noodle crack before posts. Okay? lol

Hmm, I'll have to get to you. (I had them again)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:00 pm
Hello everyone!

My name is Maria Esperanza Belle Malfoy. I'm Draco Malfoy's half-sister, but he doesn't know because our father sent me away so that Narcissa would not find out about his affair with a veela.

Yes! I am a part-veela. However, my mother was also part cat, angel, and devil. As a result, I have long, thick, luxurious blonde hair, that is perfect in every way despite the strenous work I do saving the world almost every day. My eyes are a lovely green, much like that wonderful Harry Potter's, and they change shades depending on my emotions. isn't that cool? I also have white cat ears and a tail, which are also long and thick and luxurious, and people are always telling me that they wish they could be the cat-angel-devil-veela heir to a fortune which would bankrupt the United States. Oh yes! Did I mention I was fabulously rich? But despite having servants waiting on me from the second I was born and being able to buy myself absolutely anything in the world, i have remained sweet, humble, and so not greedy.

I also have several talents. I can speak twelve languages, three of them being absolutely useless because no one knows them anymore; I am able to perform any spell because of my amazing magical prowess (even the Killing Curse, although it breaks my heart everytime I have to perform it, the poor creatures!); and despite a heavy exersize regime, which I follow with a dedication hardly ever seen today, my body is as supple and curvy as that of Playboy's top model.

When I decided to come to Hogwarts (leaving my fortune behind, as I really don't need the money), I tried to be Sorted, although I was sixteen and no transfer students had EVER been made, by my dear friend Albus Dumbledore (who, despite being a century older than me, can have vast conversations on life, the universe, and everything with me), but it turns out that I fit perfectly into each house, because I'm very very smart, brave and willing to give myself up for those I care about, extremely loyal, and more cunning than anyone ever born.

Of course, I picked Gryffindor because there was the cutest boy there, named Harry potter, and I just knew the moment I saw him that he would be the one I married! And he thought so too, for as our eyes met over the heads of our housemates, he leapt towards me and passionatly kissed me with all the power in his body! And all the students applauded us, and I even gave that dear Severus a kiss as well, because I know he's just a sweet old teddy bear under that dour mask, and if he wasn't, we wouldn't have had that one night so long ago! And I knew he still loved me, because I thought I saw a tear in his eyes that day, but I told him it was time to move on and that i could no longer be his.

[Man, that was long. I feel nasty, writing such a Sue. I need a bath. With Severus. wink ]  

..[Victoria]..

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:35 am
Love it! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:49 pm
(My character looks like my avi) My name is Amelia Worthling. My family background is very...upsetting, so prepare yourself. I was born into a pure blood family yes. My biological father left my mother, and went to work for the Ministry of majic. My mother remarried. When my step father went on vacation, my mother was raped and murdered. When my step-father returned, he found me huddling in the corner crying. 3 years later, my step father tried to make me a Death Eater. I was able to knock him unconscience, escaping with only the head of a snake. I went to the only place I could think of. I went to the Ministry to seek out my dad. He acted as if he's never seen me in my life. The last person I knew I could count on, was the love my life. Draco Malfoy, I've known him since my first year. We were secretly loving each other, until our sixth year. Then things took a turn for the worst. I went to the forest, and suddenly, screaming and shouting came from the castle. An hour later, Draco and Professor Snape started running twords me. I ran with them, but the rest is to be continued.  

xdarkeningxkittenx

rane-gel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:26 pm
you guys are really good at this blaugh  
Slytherin House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out