Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:25 pm
Chisato Mikami

User Image

He had found a lonely cub and had brought her back home rather than leaving her to fend for herself. It had been an unexpected move and left the male unprepared. Damien found himself asking for favors from a few of his neighbors to help start the little cub off right. Anei. He needed to remember her name. With luck, they could find her mother, but until then he should act like she was going to stay for a long time.

"Here you go." Walking into his den he set down several nice skins. They'd make a nice bed for the little female. "Where do you want your bed set up?" He glanced around. His den was rather spartan. That would soon change he suspected.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:52 pm
magnadearel

User ImageAnei followed closely behind Damien. She didn’t want to get lost again. They stopped at a few neighbors before getting to his den. Anei was excited. She felt like she gained a father now that Damien took her in until her mother was found. She hopped on the skins he placed down and smiled. “Right here is good. Thank you,” she said and rolled on the skins. She laughed a little before looking up at Damien. “I like your den. It’s a lot bigger then the last one I stayed in.”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:07 pm
Chisato Mikami

He couldn't blame Anei for sticking close to his heels after what had happened to her. Hopefully he could provide a steady rock until she could get her paws under her. Damien pondered her reply. "It's rather close to the walk way. I'd hate for you to get your tail stepped on. Why don't we move it toward the side here?" He chuckled softly as she plopped right onto them. At least she wasn't going to throw a fit about the accommodations.

"I'm glad. It's nothing special here, but it's home. So what do you want to do now?" He wasn't sure if she wanted to eat, sleep, or play. Damien wasn't too familiar with cubs anymore and it left him at odds on what to do.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:19 pm
magnadearel

“Okay!” Anei said happily as Damien moved the skins for her new bed to the side. She tilted her head to the side as she thought about what she wanted to do next. She didn’t see any other cubs as they made their way to the den. She did remember something about possibly getting something to eat. She was a little bit skinny for a cub. She hadn’t really eaten since her mother left her. She was also very tired. Walking for a long time was exhausting. “Food. I didn’t get to go on many hunts….. I was always left behind since I’m so small.”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:31 pm
Chisato Mikami

Thankfully she didn't put up much fuss about bed placement and he was able to move furs aside. He didn't want to accidentally step on her if he forgot she was staying here. Of course the longer she was here the less likely that would be. Damien eyed the small cub. Her mother probably had the right idea. It was rather foolish to take a small cub on a hunt.

"Right Anei. Don't worry, when you get bigger I will teach you how to hunt. Until then, will you be ok if I left you here to bring you back a meal? I will be quick as possible. You know some of my neighbors now, so you can go to them if you need something." He felt bad about leaving right away, but he didn't have any food stored here. Any time he was hungry he just went out to hunt for himself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:29 pm
magnadearel

Anei nodded as she watched him leave. “I’ll be okay.” She was used to being alone. Her mom would leave for a couple days at a time before she returned with food for them. She looked around her new home. She liked Damien. He was kind enough to take her in and look for her mother. She didn’t think he would find her though. As she waited, she curled up on the skins he used to make her a bed. “It won’t take that long…. Right?” She sighed a little as she waited for him to return.  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:47 pm
Chisato Mikami

He nodded approvingly when she said she'd be ok. His den was much safer for her than the open savanna. "Good. Sit tight Anei. I'll return as quickly as possible." Damien watched her curl up. It was nice to have someone to share his den with. He hadn't realized how much he missed it. The thought lead inevitably to thoughts of his family. He promised himself to take better care of this cub. Ducking he left the den. Determination spread across his face. He was a lion with a mission.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late afternoon, the sun starting to touch the horizon. Damien stopped outside the den. "Anei?" He called softly. A small dead impala lay at his feet. If she'd fallen asleep he didn't want to wake her. The food would keep for awhile while she finished her nap.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:31 pm
magnadearel

Anei waited for what seemed like forever. She ended up falling asleep on the bed for most of the afternoon. Her dreams weren't as pleasant as she wanted. She dreamt of her mother and how she would be gone for days at a time looking for food. There wasn't much food where they lived. Not much water either and sometimes her mother returned with nothing at all. She dreamt about the night her mother just disappeared. She was hiding in the back of their small den when the fighting erupted. Loud roars filled the small cubs ears and then nothing. She stayed there for a couple of days before she even dared take a peak and even then it took her longer to finally take a step out. Then her dreamed changed when she heard someone calling her name. It was soft, nothing like her mother's voice. She heard it again and this time she began to stir. She yawned as she stretched and stood up. She walked over to the entrance and smiled. "You're back!"  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:00 pm
Chisato Mikami

Damien nodded when she realized he had returned. "I am, and I have something for you." He nudged his catch with a paw. "Are you hungry now? Was everything ok?" Since she'd been sleeping, he thought nothing was amiss but it didn't hurt to ask. The male settled down outside the entrance. Everything seemed quiet. He relaxed slightly and watched his new cub. It was all moving really fast. If he stopped to think about it he would be appalled.

Who was he to take in this cub? Damien glanced down at the furs tied to his legs. His reminders of the past wrong he'd done. Did he hope he could atone, at least a little, by helping this cub or was it something more sinister? He shook his head. No. He did it because he couldn't leave an obviously abandoned cub out there to die.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:00 pm
magnadearel

Anei looked at the kill and smiled. “Yes I’m very hungry! Thank you.” She then looked Damien and nodded. “Yes, everything was okay. I had a nice nap!” Anei’s stomach, however, got the better of her and she started to eat. She was very happy to finally have food. She almost didn’t notice the sad look on Damien’s face when he looked down. “Did I do something wrong? You really sad…” Anei sat and tilted her head to the side. “Are you sick? Can I do something to help?”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:27 pm
Chisato Mikami

He smiled. The young was always hungry. Damien nodded to the meal he'd brought, "dig in Anei. I'm glad to hear you had a nice nap." He relaxed and let his thoughts wander. It startled him when she broke into his thoughts with her astute observations.

"No you didn't do anything wrong. I was thinking of something long ago." She was cute in her concern for him. "I'm not sick. You can help, by letting me know if you need something and growing big and strong." He didn't want to tell her that there was nothing she could do about the past. It was his burden to bear.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:38 pm
magnadearel

Anei smiled and finished eating until she was full. There was still some of the kill left over and she dragged it over to Damien. “I’m finished. Here’s the rest of it.” She stretched a little and laid beside him. “Are there other cubs near here?” Anei never had any friends her age. She was always hiding and didn’t get out of the den much. She hoped it might be different in her new home. “Maybe I can make some friends… Will that be okay to you?”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:43 pm
Chisato Mikami

The male rested and watched her feast. When her tummy was full and rounded, he thought she'd sleep. Instead he was amused to see her drag the remains over to him. "Thank you." He rumbled a rusty purr for her. Damien frowned a moment. "I'm sorry. I can't say that I've see any. As long as you stay out from underfoot, I don't see why you can't go explore the pride areas."

She must be lonely, he realized. He wasn't the best company for a little cub. "I hope you will be able to." He blinked sympathetically at her. Damien took a bite from the remains and chewed slowly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:06 pm
magnadearel

Anei yawned as she listened to Damien. “That sounds like fun! I like exploring!” She yawned again and stood up. “I’m sleepy again… Thank you for the meal! I should go to bed. Night daddy.” She smiled as she nuzzled her head against him and went back into the den. She curled up and went back to sleep.  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
[IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items