[PRP] Dress Design (Mini-Meta Inspired)(Eridia x Chia Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Where: Eridia's Hive
When: The night before the royalists ball  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had gotten her fancy invitation and her mind went straight to Eridia. Who better to get dresses ready with then that purpleblood. She quickly stocked up on cloth and sewing material, hired a set of lowblood seamstresses, and set out to the highblood's mansion. Indica frowned at Chiara's use of the lowblooded trolls, but the beast was in higher spirits than Chiara thought she would be. Something must be wrong, her guardian was never happy. Forcing the lusus out of her mind, Chiara set out to have fun dressing up her friend.

Chiara politely knocked on Eridia's door, waited about 30 seconds, and checked if the door was locked. With luck and a handy lock-pick, Chiara invited herself inside the unlocked house. The redblood sewing trolls looked around nervously, but fallowed Chiara inside when she glared at them. "Eridia!" Chiara called as her entourage set up shop. "Boy have we got stuff to do! Get down here!"

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:49 am
Eridia!
xxxxxEridia...
xxxxxxxxEridia...
Get down here!
Get down here...xxxxxx
Get down here...xxxxxxxxxxx

Eridia got out of her recuperacoon, feeling rather weak. Was someone calling her? How was that possible? She shook her head, thinking it was because of her injuries. The slime on her fell on the floor yet she didn't care much. Some one would clean it after-- they always did. Her lusus approached her slowly, looking at her worriedly. Eridia tried not to smile. The child walked out of her main respite block, her body shook with every step she took. Her night gown dragged across the dark purple polished marble flooring. Her wounds were healing but visible and the tattered bandage on her bruised arm stung.

My dear, go back and rest. I'll attend our guests and--

"No." Eridia tone was rougher than intended. She slowly breathed out, running her fingers through her hair. "I can do it."

The highblood passed a lot of rooms and took hallway that lead her to the ballroom stairs, then she made her way to the main room. Once there, Eridia stopped her tracks. Chiara? That explained how some troll got in, still she didn't know why she was even at her hive. Eridia shot a mean look at the redbloods, just to see their funny reaction. Lovedad was surprised, he was sure he locked all the doors and windows. He didn't exactly think highly of the blueblood, mainly because she and his charge got along so well. He looked down on her and tried keeping Eridia out of her range. The seamstresses only suggested she was cordially invited to the Queen's event. He hadn't told Eridia about it. He even hid the damned invitation.

"Well," She scoffed, a smirk plastered on her face. "This is certainly a surprise. What're you doing here?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smirked and faked a bow. "Well we have a ball to get ready for. You don't intend to go in that do you?" Chiara giggled and skipped closer to her friend, purposely avoiding looking at the protective lusus. "Humm..." Chiara mused, giving Eridia's bruises and wounds a look. "Should we try and incorporate those into the dress design or cover them up?" Chiara said with a smile. She was unsure how to react to seeing the highblood wounded, so started broaching the subject with a joke.

It was weird, seeing Eridia damaged. The purpleblood was not invincible, Chiara knew, but for some reason she had idealized her a little more as someone who would never get physically hurt. Physical damage was something Chiara was surely going to avoid. Mind battles and games were so much more thrilling than the physical kind. Eridia looked a little more mortal in Chiara's mind now, but still just as in need of a good dress. "So, this purple with black? Or this purple with silver do you think?" Chiara asked, holding up samples of cloth to Eridia's frame.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:21 pm
What was this ball she was talking about? A chuckle escaped her lips when she heard the other's remarks. "Sure, I'll go out wearing this." Then Chiara mentioned her wounds. A memory triggered. The shades of blood, the taste of her own, the smell of ash... The system's roles inverted. Heh. She really didn't mind getting physically hurt. It got her what she wanted and she wished to do they same to more trolls. Pierce their little pitiable pump biscuits with nothing but bitterness.

"Ah," She said with a smile. "please, forgive him." Fixing her slimy hair into a bun and slowly fixing her self, she decided to approach her friend. Eridia winced with each step she took, but she finally got to the other side. "Lovedad's been actin' all protective since..." The highblood couldn't find the right words to describe her triumph. "You probably heard about it..." Came out as a mere mumbled, though the child shook off the feeling as she examined the samples rather confused. "Nooormally I'd use purple and silver but..." She didn't want to wear the usual for... for what?

"Chiara, I still don't know what yer talking 'bout. What ball?" Her head slightly titled to the side, trying to understand. She hadn't receive any letters about the matter. Just a few from Azrael but that was just about it.

I think you should leave Miss... Moteku. Lovadad's feathers ruffled as he spoke. He wasn't going to let her get Eridia out of the hive, nor take her to mingle in such state. Eridia had a problem. Physical, moral... She couldn't possibly expect her to chat with others without crossing the line. She also seemed to have an obsession with a certain blood color and, if the blueblood was invited, what were the chances Mentha was too?

My dear child needs to rest. As you can see, she is in no conditions to go out and... play. Run go upstairs Eridia. He commanded, yet the purpleblood disobeyed once again.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara resisted the urge to sneer at her friend's beast guardian. Glod those things were awful. It was a shame they were all over the place to boot. Chiara momentarily thought about helping the purpleblood out and helping her dispose of her lusus, but she worried her friend was too attached to the animal already. Didn't Chiara hear Eridia call that thing dad or something? She was too late for her friend. The corruption was present.

"The invitation! To the party! From the queen!" When that was still met with blank looks Chiara gave Eridia's lusus a glare. "Is someone hiding something from you? Maybe you should make sure to get all your mail yourself..." Chiara shook her head and turned around back towards the scared redbloods. "Well just trust me! There is a party, and the Queen will be there, and we have got to dress you up! Chop Chop guys! Get to work!" With two quick claps of the blueblood's hands the redbloods went scurrying into action.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:47 am
"I doubt-" She almost said yet the avian lusus interrupted her with a squawk. It was obvious that Lovedad was discontented by all of this, even more when the blue blooded child glared back and even insinuate about him hiding the invitation. He couldn't be in the same block as that corrupt troll Eridia labeled her as, friend nor he couldn't dwell long enough before she shattered his lie. So the bird just left the block.

Simple as that.

Eridia was perplexed at her guardian's actions. She knew he wasn't exactly fond of Chiara but not to the point of not wanting to be in the same block as her. Well whatever. He could leave if he wanted. Right now she and her friend had to get ready for the Queen's gala. "Ok I'll trust you!" She smiled as the seamstresses started to measure them up. "If anything I've got a tailoring block! It's filled with fabrics, accessories and stuff that could make us look even moooore stunning!" The lavenderblood chuckled and pondered about her invitation's whereabouts. It was true that Lovedad always brought in her letters and even respected her privacy by not opening them without her present. "Hey Chi... Do you... Really think he... Hid my invitation? I mean, he's never done that before and...."

"...It'd be gut-wrenching if he did."

Micillia
gomen on phone! Will probably make it prettier later <3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was an opportunity Chiara wanted to take. To finally show Eridia what her lusus really was. A sneaking, evil, dirty beast. Not fit to take care of such a troll like herself in the least. But Eridia was already hurt. Physically, mentally, probably emotionally. And its true, Chiara could pick up the pieces and be there for Eridia, cementing their relationship even farther, while pushing that damnable lusus beast farther away.

Curse Chiara and her empathy. She took pity on her friend. "I bet it got lost in the mail. Or who knows, hes just a bird, maybe he thought it was food or something and ate it. I could totally see that happening, they dont call it "bird brain" for nothing." Chiara smirked at where the bird had left. What a foolish creature. "Jeeze Eridia! Just how classy can you get? A tailoring block?! Well lets get over there!" Chiara gave the seamstresses a look, they had better pick up on the ques and get moving. "I brought my invite, so you can read it over. Looks like its going to be a masquerade ball! Masks, fancy dresses, the whole shabang."

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:02 pm
"Y-yeah! Maybe you're right, letters somehow lose their way to my mailbox frequently." She snorted at Chiara's birdbrain comment. "Oh my gog Chiara! Shhhh," Eridia giggled and tried calming herself down. "Lovedad can still hear you." Not that it truly matter, the child always told him to take things lightly and this was her buddy she was talking about. Chiara could say whatever and do whatever she wanted to the avian lusus, as long as she didn't step out of the line.

"Oh my taaaailoring block isn't impressive. My seamstresses can help your seamstresses whip up the most prettiest dresses Alternia has even seen!" She exclaimed. "Though I'm thinking about remodeling it soon, or at least relocate it to another block! Lovedad says it's could be perfect for my dancing lessons!"

Once the seamstresses pick the mess they made, Eridia showed them the way. Sort of. "Don't be surprised if we take a while to get there Chiiii. My hive is too big, usually get lost inside...." She shook her head and looked at her surroundings, not entirely sure if they were going the right way. Maybe if she made a map... THAT'S IT. "OH GOG, CHIARA! After the party, promise me you'll help me make a map outta this place! If we're not SUPER drained that is!! OOOOH MAYBE YOU COULD STAY OVER? That way we could tooootally work on it tomorrow!" She smiled. That seemed like a great idea and a way to forget the rising pain on her bloodpusher and shoulder.

Micillia
SORRY FOR THE WAIT @U@

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's eyebrow rose. "Getting into dancing too?! Man Eridia, i think your troll body is going to explode with all the class your packing in there." Chiara leaned in to the purpleblood and lowered her voice to add. "Tho if you want to get into some rougher dancing i can hook you up in the battle arena easy." Dance battling was not really a classy thing to do, but maybe she would be able to sell Eridia on it as a sort of rebellious act against her bird guardian. The blueblood giggled. "Imagine the look on LoveDad's face if he saw you up there beating trolls in the dance arena."

"Oh thats an excellent idea! We can just give the seamstresses our measurements, and then chill out while they sew." Chiara clapped her buddy on the back gently, the bruises were kinda noticeable. "Is it really a maze in here? I didn't know we shared architecture styles too. Making a map sounds lots of fun. But maybe post a fake map at the entrance, huh? Just for fun.

ImaginationsParadise
I like the idea of leaving this RP off as them doing a "sleep over" thing. then we dont have to RP out all the sewing or w/e xP

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:53 pm
"Dance Battles you say? Well... they do seem kind of cool!" Eridia nodded, though she knew perfectly well Lovedad would be totally against that and his expression wouldn't be so lovely. However she wasn't going to burst Chiara's bubble so she just giggled with her friend and smirked. "Yeah I can totally picture his expression if he saw me punching someone's face! Sort of like this." Eridia made a silly and exaggerated shocked face and laughed. "I'll consider it, after all I can't be waltzing forever!"

When Chiara agreed to stay over, the child squealed in delight. The were going to have a blast (if Lovedad didn't ruin things for them). "Great!! I'll tell my drones to move one of my extras recuperacoons for you to sleep in! Also I can lend you one of my sleeping gowns, though they might be a bit big for you, doesn't really matter, and we could also do fun stuff like talk trash about all the losers infesting this planet."

Noticing they had certainly found her tailoring block, Eridia shouted at her own seamstresses to start working on their dresses, quickly they measured both kids and off to work they went. "My hive was designed to be a fun place! A wonderland sort of! Yeah you could call it a maze! I mean you get lost in it constantly and always find some hidden secret in it! Secret pathways, secret blocks... you name it!"

"And a fake map would be awesome! That way only us can know the right way through!" Eridia smiled at Chiara. It was nice knowing they had something else in common and made her wonder what other interests they shared. "I have tons of markers and crayons in my respiteblock! Come on! I'll take you there!"

Micillia
Hooray for sleep overs!! <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara nodded in agreement about the sad state the troll population was in. It was seeming to the blueblood that the unworthy losers were becoming more and more of a threat as the troll tried to enact plans and plots. "Always some weirdo getting in the way of perfectly good schemes." The blueblood's mind went immediately to Kursha. She still didn't know how to feel about the greenblood yet, but in Chiara's opinion, she or Eridia would make a much better general.

After getting her measurements all sorted out with the seamstresses, Chiara raced off with Eridia to make the map trap. "your going to have to make the real map, i can start on the fake one tho, once i see your layout." Chiara started as she picked out a nice blue marker. Once the two were settled into their task Chiara gathered the right words together. "So the Queen is going to be at the Ball, of course. What do you think of her?"

ImaginationsParadise
A sleep over that doesn't require drugging someone?! Such a new concept for the blueblood

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:03 pm
"Alright my right hand troll! I will start on the real map!!" Eridia took her favorite purple marker and began to doodle the structure of her hive... sort of. Then her friend shoot a question at her. "THE QUEEN? SHE'LL BE THERE?! ARE YOU COMPLETELY SURE? OH MY GOG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" She squealed, Eridia loved the queen and preached her as an authority figure in her eyes. Queen Marian was, for her, perfect in every aspect. She was a leader, badass, and tough-- someone who wasn't taken for a fool. "She's amazing, I love her fins my gog! And her sense of style is simply wonderful! I really want to be a leader like her someday! Why do you ask though?"

Maybe her friend felt like that as well, but was embarrassed to admit it? She didn't know, yet she hoped that was the case. Eridia wouldn't want to see her friend siding with the rebel scums.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara giggled. "She is the only sea-dweller competent of anything. I wanna see her in action more." Chiara rolled her eyes at her reference to the seadweller Lorata. The blueblood's bloodpumper sped up as her hate for the salty troll came to mind. Someday she would crush that girl, but now was for fun with her friend. Black thoughts could wait until the party. "Hopefully ill get my wish at the ball! The queen is surly going to be the center of the party."

Chiara looked down at her fake map, it was really coming along, then glanced at Eridia, a grin growing on the blueblood's face "So its a dance, right?" Chiara started, getting a sly look on her face. "Are you going to invite a date?" Chiara grinned at her friend, both teasing but also eager for the purpleblood's response.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:43 pm
Once the child heard her friend's question, she dropped her crayon and burst into laughter. "EEEEW ME INVITE SOMEONE ELSE-- AS A DATE?! OF COURSE NOT!" Eridia never really liked any of the quadrants, hence one of her reasons why she became a unmatchmaker. Even if she didn't have that job, even if she didn't particularly hated those types of connections...

"Don't be silly Chiara! Besides... who would want to invite a wreck such as myself?" She muttered and got back to drawing. "Lovedad says that he has seen a lot of trolls talking bad about me... and tells me that they don't really care about my wellbeing..." Eridia said softer and softer and she occasionally sniffled as she drew her room. "I wouldn't want to go anywhere with someone who pretended to like me just when I'm in front of them, you know? I'll just feel so lonely and empty..." Eridia shook her head and tried to ignore the pain on her shoulder. "Enough about me, this is supposed to be a fun sleepover! Let's focus more on you Chi! Aren't you inviting someone?"

Mimimimicillia

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces