Normally, Galjoen did not wander very far from the pride, but with all the festivities lately, the Kizingo'zaa border and their own had blurred quite a bit. He had been to a few of the festivals in his youth, but it had been a long time since he had returned to the lands.

The sea green lion wandered further into the lands. He was a hunter, so travelling further inland was a normal task for him. He wasn't much of a fisher, especially after the Tsunami.

Galjoen gave a small yawn. He didn't feel up to hunting, but visiting the neighboring pride wasn't frowned upon. He'd hunt later. For now, he would mingle.

It wasn't uncommon for the two prides members to visit one another and she had actually been wanting to make her way over to the Bahari and check it out. he last time she had meet any of the members had been at the Mummers ball and she had kept close to her sister and brother most of the night. So she really hadn't mingled.

Her family members were very easy to spot, everyone had similarities. And then there was her, the black sheep, the odd ball. It wasn't really clear how she had turned out the way she had, but here she was. She shook her head clearning her mind of the thoughts and looked around and spotted Galjoen.

She changed directions and moved in the direction of the male. He was very pretty, at least she thought so. She liked his colors. "Hello there!" She said in friendly greeting as she approached.

The Bahari lion hadn't expected to run into someone quite so quickly, but he was quite pleased that he had. It became awkward to wander around too much in a pride that wasn't his own, if he was honest.

"Hello,' he returned the greeting. "I'm Galjoen, from Bahari'mtoto," it was barely a formal introduction of himself, but his fur was probably dusted in the salt from the sea sprays and he likely smelled of the ocean as well, despite not setting foot in it.

The day was nice and the scent of the sea was strong in the air and she was in a very good mood. "It's a pleasure to meet you Galjoen. I'm Vanellope, welcome to the Kizingo'zaa." She said politely in return.

"What brings you about on this fine day?" She asked curiously as she was probably just doing the same thing he was, checking out the other pride. It was a common thing for them to do, so it wasn't anything to be concerned about when the two prides mingled.

"Thank you," Galjoen gave Vanellope a small smile. "I was going to hunt, but I got sidetracked," the grew male gave a soft chuckle.

"So I figured I'd come visit, see if I could find anyone to talk to." Marwa was busy, so he couldn't seek her, but the further he was inland, the better.

"Hunting is always a good thing to do, when you're not sidetracked that is." She said looking around for a moment before returning her gaze back to him. "Well, I suppose you're in luck! You found me." She said with a large grin.

Though, she wasn't entirely sure what to talk about. "Where you at the Mummers ball?" She asked him, figuring it was as good as any place to start.

"I went more as a cub," Galjoen admitted. "But I did make a small appearance during the recent one." He hasn't stayed long though, especially not for all the events. HE had felt sick and went home to sleep, opting not to return after that. He didn't want to be a spoil sport.

"What was it like this year?" He wondered. Everyone had different experiences, so getting the full picture was sometimes a chore, but he liked hearing everyone's experiences.

She nodded her head, she had gone a great deal as a cub, her mother was the queen afterall. "I haven't been able to go as much now that I've grown myself, though I was able to pop in for a few moments during this last one. It was quite an interesting gathering, nothing too serious happened from what I gathered. It was quite the gathering." She said with a smile. Though she left out the part that she stayed next to her sister and brother the whole time.

"I've actually yet to go over to the Bahari'Moto and see their lands." She wondered if she should have admitted to that? "Do you think you could take me with you when you go back? I'd really like to see it." She was sure he had come over here to get away from his pride, but she actually wanted to go over there and see it, what would the irony in that be?

Galjoen nodded humming. He didn't mind taking the lioness to see his pride. He could always come back to the KizingoZaa another day. "Well, we're not too far from where I normally stay," he said honestly. "But I can show you the really cool parts." He practically grew up in the rock pools after all. They were one of the few safe places from the tsunami. "Follow me!" He gestured with his paw and started in that direction.

She was very pleased with his response and was thrilled he had decided to take her verses staying here or leaving her to go on her own. She very well could have, she just wasn't all too keen on what they had over there and where she should and shouldn't go. "That's splendid news! Less traveling then." She said with a grin, not that she didn't mind traveling.

Normally, Galjoen did not wander very far from the pride, but with all the festivities lately, the Kizingo'zaa border and their own had blurred quite a bit. He had been to a few of the festivals in his youth, but it had been a long time since he had returned to the lands.

The sea green lion wandered further into the lands. He was a hunter, so travelling further inland was a normal task for him. He wasn't much of a fisher, especially after the Tsunami.

Galjoen gave a small yawn. He didn't feel up to hunting, but visiting the neighboring pride wasn't frowned upon. He'd hunt later. For now, he would mingle.

It wasn't uncommon for the two prides members to visit one another and she had actually been wanting to make her way over to the Bahari and check it out. he last time she had meet any of the members had been at the Mummers ball and she had kept close to her sister and brother most of the night. So she really hadn't mingled.

Her family members were very easy to spot, everyone had similarities. And then there was her, the black sheep, the odd ball. It wasn't really clear how she had turned out the way she had, but here she was. She shook her head clearning her mind of the thoughts and looked around and spotted Galjoen.

She changed directions and moved in the direction of the male. He was very pretty, at least she thought so. She liked his colors. "Hello there!" She said in friendly greeting as she approached.

The Bahari lion hadn't expected to run into someone quite so quickly, but he was quite pleased that he had. It became awkward to wander around too much in a pride that wasn't his own, if he was honest.

"Hello,' he returned the greeting. "I'm Galjoen, from Bahari'mtoto," it was barely a formal introduction of himself, but his fur was probably dusted in the salt from the sea sprays and he likely smelled of the ocean as well, despite not setting foot in it.

The day was nice and the scent of the sea was strong in the air and she was in a very good mood. "It's a pleasure to meet you Galjoen. I'm Vanellope, welcome to the Kizingo'zaa." She said politely in return.

"What brings you about on this fine day?" She asked curiously as she was probably just doing the same thing he was, checking out the other pride. It was a common thing for them to do, so it wasn't anything to be concerned about when the two prides mingled.

"Thank you," Galjoen gave Vanellope a small smile. "I was going to hunt, but I got sidetracked," the grew male gave a soft chuckle.

"So I figured I'd come visit, see if I could find anyone to talk to." Marwa was busy, so he couldn't seek her, but the further he was inland, the better.

"Hunting is always a good thing to do, when you're not sidetracked that is." She said looking around for a moment before returning her gaze back to him. "Well, I suppose you're in luck! You found me." She said with a large grin.

Though, she wasn't entirely sure what to talk about. "Where you at the Mummers ball?" She asked him, figuring it was as good as any place to start.

"I went more as a cub," Galjoen admitted. "But I did make a small appearance during the recent one." He hasn't stayed long though, especially not for all the events. HE had felt sick and went home to sleep, opting not to return after that. He didn't want to be a spoil sport.

"What was it like this year?" He wondered. Everyone had different experiences, so getting the full picture was sometimes a chore, but he liked hearing everyone's experiences.

She nodded her head, she had gone a great deal as a cub, her mother was the queen afterall. "I haven't been able to go as much now that I've grown myself, though I was able to pop in for a few moments during this last one. It was quite an interesting gathering, nothing too serious happened from what I gathered. It was quite the gathering." She said with a smile. Though she left out the part that she stayed next to her sister and brother the whole time.

"I've actually yet to go over to the Bahari'Moto and see their lands." She wondered if she should have admitted to that? "Do you think you could take me with you when you go back? I'd really like to see it." She was sure he had come over here to get away from his pride, but she actually wanted to go over there and see it, what would the irony in that be?

Galjoen nodded humming. He didn't mind taking the lioness to see his pride. He could always come back to the KizingoZaa another day. "Well, we're not too far from where I normally stay," he said honestly. "But I can show you the really cool parts." He practically grew up in the rock pools after all. They were one of the few safe places from the tsunami. "Follow me!" He gestured with his paw and started in that direction.

She was very pleased with his response and was thrilled he had decided to take her verses staying here or leaving her to go on her own. She very well could have, she just wasn't all too keen on what they had over there and where she should and shouldn't go. "That's splendid news! Less traveling then." She said with a grin, not that she didn't mind traveling.

"Okay! Lead the way!" She replied falling in step behind the pale male as they wandered towards his humble abode.

Seaki