[PRP] Treasure Trek (Chiara x Eridia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara watched as Eridia asserted her dominance on the lowblood thief, and grinned. This troll was excellent. If Chiara were older she might have even blushed, but here and now there was only admiration for her friend. The two kids dragged the tied up thief outside the train terminal, and Chiara pulled out the map. "Okay... we go in this direction!" Chiara pointed a way. "Lets get this," Chiara kicked the thief, "up and walking. I don't think we should have to drag him all the way there."

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:21 am
"Hey, stop it! I'll get up, I'll get up!" The stranger whined, clumsily getting up. It would've been easier for him if he wasn't tied up...

Oh well, that was part of life.

She laughed as the lowblood got kicked. There were million of ways to get him up and the one Chiara chose was her favorite. And very effective! Well he was being utterly lazy and she was a highblood.

"Get yer a** up bud. Start walking, we don't have all day." Eridia pushed him in the direction Chiara pointed.

Every now and then, Eridia pushed around the redblood in the correct direction and sometimes into the mud.

"Hey," She looked at the interesting blueblood. "do you always buy treasure maps and get troll hooked or was I just lucky?" Chiara indeed piqued her interest and she had proved to be an excellent ally.... Or a strong adversary. And the child didn't need a strong enemy. So getting along was a must.

Plus, she wanted to get to know this troll. Heck even know the things that could slightly piss her off just for the fun of pissing friends off.

She somewhat started to consider her as a real pal.

Micillia
D: SORRIES I TOOK SO LONG.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara grinned, an escape goat ripe for the framing. Everything was going so well, she almost startled when her lusus got off the back train compartment for bigger passengers and huffed at Chiara. Chiara ignored the look she knew Indica gave her. It was sure to be a judgmental look, cuz here the poor troll was; caught in the act of tormenting another lowblood. "Boo hoo, poor lil redblood and a mean ol Chiara" Chiara thought, mocking her guardian.

"Enough of that," Chiara ignored the beast, and moved on outside the train station, helping Eridia herd their captive the correct way. "Alright, get walking thief. Your going to lead the way. Just like you wanted right? First to find the treasure, and any unfortunate "surprises" left in store for them." Hopefully this walk would give her some time to "bond" with her new highblood buddy. Chiara had trouble taking relationships seriously. It always had to be a plan, or a plot, or a game in the blueblood's mind. Weather she believed it or not, this pupleblood was actually making an impact on Chiara, she would never admit it to herself tho.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:49 pm
"Not exactly." Mumbled the hostage.

"Hopefully one traaaap won't kill him! Can't have a dead scapegoat y'know." Eridia giggled and winked at the little redblood. Out of the corner of her eyes she catched a glance of Chiara's guardian and saw how she ignored the lusus. That was... strange. She usually met kids that were super attached to their lusus. Though such bonds made them eternally dependable on them.

Lusii can be... oh... what about mine?

Such thoughts reminded her own her own lusus. Where was he? Did Lovedad knew what she was up to? And if he was, would he punish her for going all the way to Busthind without permission? The child shook her head, it wasn't certainly the first time she did something without permission but boarding a train to another city was something else. Maybe the treasure will convince him I wasn't doing anything reckless. Maybe some archee-oolo-gee stuff, Troll Indiana Jones Style!! She grinned to herself, not noticing the white creature perched on a tree.

"How are we dividing the treasure up?" She said, fully knowing she'd do ANYTHING to keep the larger half. "Half and half? Or should we fight for it? Ooooh maybe we should spend it all at the Four Fronds Coliseum! Have you seen how intense those fights can get? Gog!"

Micillia
-tosses a friendly-ish eri at u- o3o

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Humm" Chiara pretended to be considering how to divide up the "treasure." "I did get us this far, im thinking 60-40." She grinned at the purpleblood, knowing that the 60-40 deal Chiara's favor would annoy her.

"HAha!" Chiara laughed, nudging Eridia in jest. "How can i know if we dont even have it yet? Don't you know that saying about not counting chicken beasts before they hatch?" Chiara maneuvered the redblood captive. "Come on. Its not gonna find its self!" the Blueblood teased as she skipped ahead.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:08 pm
"WHAAAAT?! 60-40? NUH-HUH, I WANT THE BIGGER HALF!" She said with authority and kicked the redblood to emphasize more. Then the other laughed and nudged her. Was she kidding about splitting the treasure that way or was she just throwing her off? Either way, it piqued her interests, this troll just piqued her! Eridia shrugged, hell as she knew what she meant!

Time passed as they instructed the redblood to go the correct way to the treasure. He fell in mud, tripped occasionally due to rucks and Eridia nudging her foot in his way. The were close to the treasure, she could feel it! And also the traps were getting more and more threatening.

"Are we there yeeeet???" Cried Eridia impatiently.

Micillia
NOT LETTING THIS DIE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara pulled out the map once again. She inspected it a bit more, they were pretty much there. Now just to find the location where the whatever-it-is is buried. Chiara gave their captive a sidelong glance. The poor redblood had stepped in 2 quill traps and a sludge balloon trap. He was dripping and pulling at one of the last barbed quills that was still stuck in his arm. "So, it says here that we just need to find, and this is exact here! "The big oak tree with 2 swords and a bullet wound." Well, hopefully the swords are sticking right out, yeah? Then it'll be easy to find!" Chiara scanned the forest in front of them, there were a few trees around, surly one of them had to have the right wounds. "Check that tree first." Chiara instructed the redblood, making sure her or Eridia had a firm grasp on the thief's "leash". "Or, you know, do what your good at and just dig around in the dirt. Itll be here somewhere at least."

Chiara stepped back a bit to let the redblood know he was dismissed to do his job. "Got a firm grasp? Sure hope he doesn't worm away." Chiara giggled to Eridia as she watched the lowblood work. "Not that i trust this guy to even know what a tree looks like. Ill go check around here..." Chiara could tell her friend was getting annoyed with how long this was taking. It was better to find it fast to keep her interested. The blueblood wandered behind a bush and spotted the marked tree right away. Trying to sound surprised she called out. "I found the mark! The treasure should be right here"

ImaginationsParadise
(Edited this. Now itll end sooner)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:48 pm
Upon hearing the word "treasure", Eridia rushed to Chiara's side and handed the leash to her. "I'VE GOT THIS!" She said with a devilish smirk, dragging the poor lowblood with her, forcing them to dig with her. Surely Lovedad would kill her when he found just how dirty she got her dress tonight but with the treasure he'd surely forgive her.

So she dug and dug, faster than their captive redblood until she found a nice and antique looking box. "OH MY GOG! I FOUND IT!" Eridia squealed and shook the dirt off her head. "Come and see come and see Chiaraaaa!" The highblood was practically bouncing with excitement as she opened the box to reveal....

A piece of paper.

The child couldn't believe it! All this hard work, for an old piece or paper?! "What kind of treasure is this?" Angrily, she took the paper and threw the box to the side to read it over. She cleared her throat for dramatic effect and began reading.

"True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep them is a blessing." She paused, wrinkled her nose and gave out a hearty laugh. "Laaaame!! More like, friendship is equal parts of irritation and cooperation am I right?" She elbowed Chiara and handed the paper to her so she could have a laugh.

"Eh.. It could've been better ya know? But gotta admit, this adventure was fun! Though you owe me a real treasure not a cheap life lesson or somethin'." She giggled.

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff