[PRP] Table for Two (Chiara x Arniva) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chiara sat at the table in the restaurant. It was a secluded table, with a lovely view out the window at the lake beyond. Chiara's letter had the time set in about 30 minutes, but the blueblood wanted to be early. Scope the place out, get the best table, all the important things. She smoothed the tablecloth in front of her and placed her greeting gift of cupcakes in just the right spot. Chiara did not really know anything about this troll. Thats what made these things so fun, and why she was always setting up a new meeting. Her letter to the troll Arniva Madcap had been direct, yet polite. It was a friendly invitation to lunch on Chiara's behalf. Chiara just had to sit back and hope that her guest could fallow directions.

Astro Zombies`
Hi!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:10 pm
Arniva fidgeted with her dress, grumbling to herself. A dinner date? With another blue blood? She must be out of her mind. Surely this other blueblood wasn't as grand and amazing as she was, it was almost an insult! Still, ... for some reason she found herself slowly making her way to the restaurant, glowering at trolls that passed her by. Maybe she was curious. Maybe she was hungry, and planned to sucker this stranger for free food. Whatever the reason, she opened the door to the food place, proceeding to scan the area for this mysterious troll. Before she could figure anything out her eyes locked on a small pile of cupcakes sitting in front of a stranger. She veered to them, eyes locked onto the pile of sugary goodness. She didn't even notice the troll sitting next to them, or at least she wasn't making any indication that she did (or cared).

Micillia
Sorry this took so long. ;;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chiara quickly picked up the cupcakes and held them away from the troll. First she just looked at the troll, the thing was like a bloodhound-beast that found its prey. She momentarily regretted inviting this troll out to dinner, the dog image still in her mind. "You have to sit down first." Chiara instructed, putting the cupcakes down on the other side of the table.

Astro Zombies`
No worries! Ill only bug you about posting when a month has passed wink

Micillia

Dapper Duck

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:06 am
Arniva twitched, watching the cupcakes move. "H- HEY!" She quickly snapped out of her cupcake coma, finally noticing the other troll. "EXCUSE me?" Stomping a single foot down, she watched the cupcakes get just enough out of her reach to where she considered just tackling the troll to get to them. Ugh, but that was effort. And this was a crowded area. Not that those things bothered her much, but she wasn't about to consider picking a fight with another high blood. Not yet. Not without figuring out just why she was here in the first place. Then she could care less, if the situation called for it.

"No, you see. Those cupcakes. Are mine." She whispered to herself, seething.

She grumpily sat down, proceeding to cross both arms over her chest. "I'm not sitting down cause you TOLD me too.. it's just easier to glare at you while sitting down! Just whaddya WANT, anyways? Huh? HUH?"

Micillia
I still feel bad. ;;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wow, talk about impulsive and quick to temper, Chiara thought to herself. Perfect. Chiara stalled, looking outside to where her lusus was preening itself. The beast was on edge, Chiara knew, because here her charge was, with a troll of higher blood than her, and probably antagonizing the poor kid. Chiara grimaced when she saw the quillbeast lusci. The thing was such a pain. Nonetheless Chiara took her time looking out the window. It looked like her guest had no patience, and Chiara could not help but stretch what little patience there was.

"Well, first of all i would like dinner." Chiara said, waving a server over to bring some menus. "You cant say your not hungry right? Especially after that, display, regarding the cupcakes. You'll get them after dinner." Chiara took the menu from the waiter and smiled devilishly at her dinner guest. "Hi, Im Chiara."

Astro Zombies`
Ugg Arniva is so CUTE!!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:43 am
Arniva was twitching still with irritable fury. There were cupcakes. Right THERE. And she was not eating them. What was going on here?! She was tuning out just about all the noise around her, not hearing a word from the waiter, the trolls around them, or even noticing her Lusus proceed to order a giant mountain of fruit. There was a shine in Mama Ook's eyes as she mercilessly started to devour her "prey", not even paying attention to her charge and her guest.

Arniva vaguely heard the words "hungry" and "food" mentioned, followed by "cupcakes" ... could she eat the cupcakes now? Ugh, NO. This stranger was expecting her to eat a normal meal before she could get to them. The nerve. Still, free food... she could totally pawn the bill on this troll. AND get cupcakes afterword. This was good, right?

"Hungry, yes. Fine. I'll eat. ....... BUT NOT BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO." She huffed, finally grabbing a menu to look at. It would be nice to have a meal that wasn't prepared by Mama Ook, all she cared about was fruit. She could have something nice for once. She half caught the other introduce her name to her, as her face was hidden by a menu at this point. She considered pretending not to hear, but at this point she was still curious as to why this stranger contacted her in the first place .. and why she was so set on food and manners.

"Yea. yea. Fine. I'm Arniva, k?"

Micillia
Phhbt. Not cute, just a brat.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara tried not to giggle at the "defiance" this troll was trying so hard to show. Instead she turned it into a cough. Chiara payed her guest's lusci no attention. This blueblood was not interested in beasts. "So, whats with the face paint?" Chiara started as she looked the menu over. She already knew what she wanted to order. It looks like this troll was always in a state of "grumpy" or at least loud. Now it was time to find out other things about this troll.

Astro Zombies`
Maybe i have a thing for brats xD Also short posts... sry >.<

Micillia

Dapper Duck

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:57 am
Arniva tried really hard to ignore her lusus, but it was making it difficult. Snorting and chewing could be heard from tables away, and pieces of fruit were flying towards her. She hid herself further behind the menu, scowling. Her mama was doing her no favors at the moment, social wise. She felt enough out of her element, being seated with another highblood she likely would have trouble getting a one up on. It was easy to brag and overcome lesser trolls, this was a first for her.. and to be honest, she pretty much only knew how to be a brat in defiance to the situation. Still, she sat herself still, plotting.

"Eh? EH? My face paint?" She lowered her menu just long enough to give a vacant stare at Chiara. "You dense or something? E'ryone knows what my face paint is for. You joshin' on the cult? Or just slow? Either way, I should bop you!"
She was ready to throw herself at the other child, but was half stopped by the waiter returning. Food. That's right, free food! She gave out her order, obliviously distracted by thoughts of food. Delicious, moist beastflesh. Not fruit.

Micillia
It's fine! Not like my posts are much longer. Cry. I figured it was a nice, casual start to her first rp.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yeah of course ive seen the cult paint, but its delicate, beautiful, elegant. I thought maybe you landed in a pile of something on the way here is all..." Chiara said casually, then gave her order to the waiter. Her guest's lusus was being an usual disgusting beast. If it were up to Chiara those things would be abolished, including her own. Robots, machines, that would be a decent guardian for a troll. It would turn out less weirdos too, probably. Maybe it was something she would work on in the future, for now she had to get through the weirdos of this world.

Astro Zombies`

Micillia

Dapper Duck

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:33 am
Arniva's face twitched. Surely this kid knew not to pick a fight with the cult, right? Much less Arniva herself, a force on her own without paint to hide behind. "I.. you... YOU!" She shot a glare at the other blueblood, scowling. "I better have something in my ears, cause otherwise it sounds like you want a beating." Her fists were clenched, she was obviously angry. She could see a few lesser bloods eyeing her, slowly inching their chairs further away from what they likely viewed as a blasting zone. She had issues picking fights with trolls of similar blood, but she was too childish and angry to actually think maturely at the moment. Her lusus had taken notice of her child, stopping it's bloodlust aimed at the fruit long enough to pay attention to what was going on. It flicked it's tail, extending it over to her charge to wrap it around her arm. Arniva growled, knowing it wanted her to calm down. But would she care to listen?

Micillia
Whoops, didn't get a quote and didn't see it was waiting on me, sorry! I had a name change, so please take note of that, I forgot to tell youuu.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Think twice about that little juggalo. In the brotherhood we respect our elder juggalos. Maybe you need to take a class on the religion huh?" Of course Chiara was a juggalo. True, it was not by choice and more by the loss of a bet, but she was still an elder juggalo compared to this younger kid, even if the kid was slightly above Chiara's blood color. "If you want i can offer to teach you a few things myself. Bonding as brothers is all in the mirthful messiah's ways." Chiara offered, grinning condescending. She made room as the waiter brought their food to them.

Gracie Loff`
New name new avatar! I like the skirt

Micillia

Dapper Duck

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:59 am
Arniva growled, her arm being pulled back by her lusus' tail. She pushed Mama Ook away, having no intention of calming down at this point. "YOU? A juggalo? I see no face paint. I see no PROOF!" She gnashed her teeth together, pulling her hat against her head. "Why should I believe you? You.. you.. " Mama Ook sighed, eyeing her child. She knew it was pointless, she was going to throw a tantrum until she got her way, or she would get her face beaten off. She was going to overreact because she wasn't the center of attention. Still, she noticed her charges face change, as if she was using her thinkpan far too hard.

Her hands were clenched together so tight they were leaving marks against her skin. What is this kid WAS a juggalo? Without facepaint, there was nothing to go on, but she was aware that picking a fight with her own kind could end up badly.

"You.. even if you ARE a juggalo, which I stillseenoproofof ... what exactly do you think you could teach ME? I know a lot of things you know. I.. I don't need a class. I'm just new, not stupid!"

Micillia`
Rawr! I change my avi like.. too often. Cause I have Avatar ADD.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara grinned and tried not to wiggle in her glee. This troll was getting so worked up. It was great. She ground her teeth together in excitement and replied, "Not all juggalos like the look of that ridiculous face paint you know." She was having so much fun dancing on the line with this troll. Chiara was trying not to cross the line here, but at the same time she really wanted to.

Chiara made an apologetic motion, it was time to reel in. "I can see that you are an upstanding troll, im sure you will get the hang of it if you don't already." Chiara said, attempting to get to work on her meal. "It was more of an offer for if you ever need it." With a cough Chiara changed the subject. "So, what does a highblood kid like yourself get up to?"

Gracie Loff`
Small talk? eww

Micillia

Dapper Duck

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:19 pm
The little clown hissed, straight up offended at her comment. Ridiculous? Her facepaint? THEIR facepaint? It was war at this point. "I.. it.. you.. ARRGH." She twitched violently, like a tea kettle that was on the stove for far too long. She grabbed a fork, bending it straight into a curve in only a matter of a second, slowly pondering on using it to stab at this point.

"Upstanding? You seem to underestimate me.. I'm the pinnacle of faithful. I know to stand by my brothers and sisters.. but I ALSO know that disrespect is unforgivable." She almost sounded... like an adult, but her wildly flailing arms further proved she was just an irate, unruly child. She needed to break something, anything. Or at LEAST cause some sort of chaos. She picked up her only unruined utensil, her spoon ... proceeding to place a piece of food into it, only to use it to aim a potato chunk at the other trolls head. She could have just straight up slapped her, and she was still considering that option, but ... she was so used to flinging fruit at people that offended her, she would have to make due with a vegetable for now.

Micillia`
I .. I am so sorry it took so long for a reply. I'm having so much trouble writing lately.. sigh. x__x.

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff