Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ orp ] all fun and games ( anyone is free to join! ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:44 am
( this is meant just to be a lighthearted rp for casual meet & greets of characters and such! )

Somewhere in the middle of Miasma Village, a sphinx was sitting crouched in a corner, looking as though he didn't quite belong there - and also like he probably should have been doing something else instead, but was therefore not doing whatever it was that he was supposed to be doing.

OOC
Character Name: Vaudrey Scarlett
Faction: Monster - Sphinx
Appearance: Here
Miasma meter 0
Event Items Herbivore Egg, Malachite Ore, Whale Fin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:58 am
That sphinx didn't belong. He was entirely too well dressed for this dreary, uninhabitable place and Lyle liked him immediately, which was more than he could say about anyone else he'd met around here.

"I thoroughly appreciate that you're not wearing a cloak," the ghost said. "Not only is the color everyone has agreed on unacceptably maudlin, it's also just... rude. The hoods, I mean. So, thank you." He floated nearby, at a loss for words now that the subject he most wanted to speak about had been exhausted.

Quote:
Character Name: Lyle
Faction: Ghost / Haunt / Y1
Appearance: x
Miasma meter: 0 / 100
Students: Every time you gain Miasma, multiply it by x2. So, in a prompt if you gain +2 miasma, it is actually +4 for you.
Items obtained: n/a

kuropeco
nom

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:03 pm
Vaudrey's head jerked up abruptly.

"WHAT?" he said, a little too loudly and a little too guiltily. "I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING." He hastily tried to hide what he was doing and then gave the ghost a somewhat suspicious look. They were unfamiliar - but, since Vaudrey didn't really know anyone, this was hardly a surprise.

"You, er, you startled me, my good man!" Vaudrey declared, standing up and brushing dirt from his trousers carefully. "Do you, uh, not like cloaks, then? Or, erm, hoods?"

OOC
Miasma meter 0

smerdle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:09 pm
There was a snuffle behind the two, and the sound of loud breathing.

Then a small voice, neither quite male nor female, and full of hesitance.

"Are you students too?"

OOC

Character Name: Abbie (Quest, journal not up yet)
Faction: Monster Student (miasma x2)
Appearance: Very pale boy?? girl?? student with short hair, sharp teeth, and a thick, cumbersome tail that gets in the way.
Miasma meter 0
Items obtained:

kuropeco

smerdle

Grey Dragon
Crew

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:15 pm
Lyle might have been a little monumentally scatterbrained, but even he could tell when someone had been doing something they shouldn't have. Or maybe he was just tipped off because of the boil's guilty reaction. That was probably it.

"I do like them very much, though capes are much more dignified. They just seem to be the uniform around here, and I do like a little variety." Lyle eyed this suddenly suspicious sphinx with a slowly-growing smirk. "You were doing something. But I won't pry. A man's secrets are all he's got sometimes."

He turned at the breathing, hand moving up and down as if he was patting the creature's head though he was nowhere near it. "I am, yes. At Amityville Academy." He rarely went to classes, but he lived on campus and was technically enrolled...

Quote:
Students: Every time you gain Miasma, multiply it by x2. So, in a prompt if you gain +2 miasma, it is actually +4 for you.

kuropeco
Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:29 pm
He was trying to figure out what the boil was talking about. "Well, maybe, er, the uniforms are meant to make everyone feel good about themselves!" Vaudrey declared dramatically, sweeping a feathered arm around and beaming at him, because this was clearly the right answer. "You know - everyone wears the same thing, so no one feels left out!"

He seemed particularly proud of himself for this, smiling delightedly - except the smirk made him squirm guiltily, and Vaudrey turned his head to the side, laughing nervously.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK TH - "

The rest of his sentence was cut off by a squawk as Vaudrey leapt forward, trying to get away from whatever was breathing heavily near him oh Jack what if it tried to eat him - "

"Y...yes...." he said weakly, clutching his heart. "Erm. W...where - who - what are you - "

OOC
Miasma meter 0

smerdle

grey dragon

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:58 pm
Then Hel came in like a wrecking ball.

"WHAT ARE YOU SLACKERS DOING?" Boomed the reaper who rolled up to them, in the act of buttoning her outer shirt back up after reclaiming her clothes from a basilisk slaying quest. She grinned at the three of them widely, because she knew the answer. "Nothing! It is a rhetorical question, ya?!"

With the last button safely snug under her bosom, she planted her hands on her hips and surveyed the three before her. It was obviously they were Amityville students--it was also painfully obvious they were first years, due to the lack of suffering associated with being a long time Amityville student on their faces. Though based on appearances, she had a feeling that if that barn owl looking student with the fancy vest popped a button, he'd be suffering indeed.

The thought made her snicker. "But truly! What are all you Fresh Meat doing?" Because she was nosy.

OOC

Character Name: Hel Selie
Faction: Alumni Reaper Valkyrie
Appearance: HERE
Miasma meter --

Items obtained:
Machalite Ore

Smerdle
Hi

Grey Dragon
you

kuropeco
guys (sorry not sorry)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:20 pm
Abbie's shoulders slumped with relief, and it smiled with a mouthful of sharp, pointy teeth. It glanced between the feathered student and the somewhat vague heat pattern emitted from the ghost. "Oh good, I- AH SORRY!" As it turned it's large, paddle-shaped tail nearly took out a passing villager, and it cringed as they walked past, scowling.

"I thought I was going to get lo-AAAAHST!" The pale creature was interrupted again at the loud voice behind it, and jumped into the air. It wasn't able to fly off in it's human form, and instead found itself clinging quite gecko-like up and over the bird student's finely dressed shoulders.

OOC

Appearance: Very pale boy?? girl?? student with short hair, sharp teeth, and a thick, cumbersome tail that gets in the way.
Miasma meter 0
Items obtained:

Smerdle

Lucyal

kuropeco

Grey Dragon
Crew

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:47 pm
"What, are we having a meeting? And no one told me?! This wasn't on the itinerary!! I never!"

A student of sorts, dressed in very dark colours, stomped his way over and promptly sat himself amid the group. His seat was chosen very carefully, of course, wedged without any sense of awkwardness past the very loud ghoul and between the sphinx, the ghost and... well, whatever that was. His prominence was of the utmost importance.

"Well?" He asked, looking at them all expectantly.

OOC

User Image

Character Name: Yuki
Faction: Monster Student
Miasma meter 0

kuropeco

smerdle

lucyal

grey dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:56 pm
Vaudrey did exactly what any boil would have done when accosted by a toothy, clingy creature, a loud, rambunctious ghoul, and a boil that barged in without warning:

Shrieked like a little ghoul and fell over.

It wasn't, of course, the most ideal reaction, especially since for the past long while, since arriving at the village, Vaudrey had been attempting to present himself in a very impressive, confident sort of way. But it seemed like things had finally gone too far, and he squealed, feathers falling everywhere, and promptly toppled forward, most likely being squashed by the thing on his back.

Several moments passed in complete silence while he attempted to regain some of his dignity - which probably wouldn't happen, since he was currently face down in the dirt.

"Erm," came Vaudrey's muffled voice. "...n-nice to meet you all."

Then he just lay there because why not.

OOC
Miasma meter 0

smerdle

grey dragon

lucyal

himehorse

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:53 pm
This was all terribly confusing, what with the shouting and interruptions and dropping to the ground. Lyle was enjoying the chaos though, and he still couldn't shake the urge to give that weird heavily breathing toothy thing a friendly pat, even if it was prone to climbing on others. Maybe it would allow him to tie a little bow around its neck, if they weren't detained here forever, that was. Even if they were, surely a village with turkeys, eggs, and cloaks could come up with bows.

"I, um, don't think we meant to have a meeting, but I guess we're having one now," he said cheerily, floating straighter and speaking in his most pleasant timbre. "Shall we all introduce ourselves? I'll go first. My name is Lyle, and I am a first year student. A Snot." The last bit was stated with slightly less enthusiasm, but the ghost recovered quickly. "As my prone friend here has said, it's a pleasure to meet you all." Only after he said it did he truly seem to realize that the sphinx boil was actually lying on the ground.

"Oh. I suppose we should get them up then." He looked like he might help, but he just hovered around ineffectually, making faint concerned noises while reaching out and almost touching the pair.

Quote:

kuropeco

grey dragon

lucyal

himehorse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:42 am
Oooh! This was most lively indeed! Hel was jostled by the new arrival of another strong soul, but before she could snap her hand out to spin him around the others screamed like little ghouls and well--it was awesome.

The reaper cackled madly, and then rolled her shoulders as she surveyed this little rag tag group with even more interest.

"It is a meeting of slackers--" She sneered to Yuki. "Myself not included--" Hel paused briefly as Lyle suggested introducing themselves, and hey, why not! She gave a nod to the ghost after his introduction, and then jabbed a thumb at herself. "I am Hel Selie! An alumni of Amityville, mentor, Trick or Treater, and the personal assistant of the Head of the Trick Or Treater Coalition!" It was pretty tempting to also add 'and the future Mrs. Airaldi' to that long string of titles, but she refrained. Just in case Mac's ESPN was working all the way out there in Miasma Village.

"Hmmm? Oh, ya!" She moved next to Lyle, and then reached down and grabbed Vaudrey under the arms. She hoped his little shoulder cling would stay put as she lifted him up.

OOC

Character Name: Hel Selie
Faction: Alumni Reaper Valkyrie
Appearance: HERE
Miasma meter --

Items obtained:
Machalite Ore

Smerdle

Grey Dragon

kuropeco

himehorse

Lucyal
Crew

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:05 am
"Ahhhh!" The young, hellhound demon moaned softly as she stretched out on a bench. The village had quieted down some and the locals were offering request after request to just about everyone. She knew if one were to ask Uru a request, he rarely said no. She was okay with it. Sure, this was their sibling time, it was hard enough to pull all the strings to get this together, but that was alright. She was just content that she was able to see the older boil when she could. She laughed when he returned from some errand tired and sore.

Smiling, she watched out to the others. Curious, were all these young creeple students? They certainly did not dress like the villagers.

She also had to contemplate if buying a place here for Uru after he graduated was a good graduation gift... Well, she'd have to write it off as a donation, otherwise, the pack may figure out that she is helping an exiled member...

No one knew. No one would get hurt.

OOC

Character Name: Audra'Bren
Faction: Demon Hellhound Student
Appearance: Outfit
Miasma meter
Students: Every time you gain Miasma, multiply it by x3. So, in a prompt if you gain +2 miasma, it is actually +4 for you.

Items obtained:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:38 am
Olivia arrived on the scene. Then promptly just stood there and stared at them all. OuO

OOC

Character Name: Olivia
Faction: Undead Student - Wight (Year 2)
Appearance: Very pale, wide glowing blue eyes and very fluffy dress. OuO!
Miasma meter: (x2) 0

Items obtained: machalite ore

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:52 am
"Ow, ow..." Abbie muttered, because when Vaudrey had fallen face-first, the cave wyvern had gone over with him and suffered similar results.

It did indeed cling as the sphinx was pulled back up, gecko-like until it extricated itself sheepishly. It snuffled loudly, either holding back tears, or just very congested.

"Ah... sorry..." The pale creature looked rather embarrassed, sniffling loudly once again. "I'm Abbie, today is my first day at school, but I'm not exactly sure where school is right now."

OOC

Miasma meter 0
Items obtained:

smerdle

kuropeco

lucyal

himehorse

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers