[Matori PRP] Paths (Tera/Gael) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:05 pm
Back in Matori he had concerns for a certain someone. Not knowing what else to do to cheer them up, Gael was out looking for shells again. This time, however, he would make something for the girl he cared about. He just wasn't sure what to make. Though a hair accessory did gross him mind. Amusingly he even thought about something that would help her to tie her skirt for when she wanted to go swimming. Clearing his throat, the young matori continued his search for some special looking shells that would make Kani smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:36 pm
Wandering around without any sort of destination or aim was a massive waste of time... or so said that voice int eh back of Tera's head as the young man slipped out of the window in his room. He didn't want to stick around home though, finding the place to be one that was, at least, uncomfortable, and the worst extremely stifling. As such he'd started to sneak out to go on more and more walks on his own. If his mother were to find out the woman was likely to flip out given that she was so fearful of him getting snatched by another Oban. It wasn't something that Tera feared though since the war between the North and the Obans was over and slaver abolished. Surely it was no longer a concern? He thought that, but she didn't.

Giving a little shake of his head he continued forward, not wanting to think about that or about various other things that had been weighing on his mind. He wanted to think of good things and, if he was lucky, he would find something to better distract himself with. Maybe he could go to the market and get a new tome about magic, that would be great! There were some spells that he was starting to get the hang of and others that he was still pretty bad at. He needed to practice more and fret about Kyruie's upcoming wedding less the voice told him in no uncertain terms, something that Tera did his best to ignore. He didn't want to think about that, refused to. He wouldn't think about it until he was able to catch up with Kyruie, preferably alone, and figure out what was going on with all of that.

Sighing a little he continued forward, his steps speeding up a bit as he continued forward.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:38 pm
Orpheus Solon

Despite his search Gael seemed very distracted. His mind kept going over the events that had led up to Kani's injury. Could he have prevented it? If he'd been paying attention at the time he was sure he could have. He was mentally beating himself up over it. Frustrated at himself for being so careless he let out a gruff sound and leaned his head back so that he could stare at the sky. When a minute passed he brought his head back and sighed. He renewed his search of the sands for shells that would fit his cause. He even had to throw a few back since they were too big or broken. It looked like he would be a while as he gathered what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:12 pm
Heras Box

It was the clinking sound of shells, at least the big or broken ones, that drew Tera's attention away from books and toward the edge of the water. He watched for a moment before he found himself taking a couple of steps in the direction of the stranger. The moment he did the voice in the back of his head was scolding him, telling him that approaching strangers never seemed to end well. What if this one was another like Kyruie? A sound suggestion that was, as always, ignored by Tera. Instead the Matori man knelt down, picking up one of the larger, discarded shells, inspecting it, before looking toward the one who seemed to be going through the shells.

After a long, thoughtful moment he found himself asking, "Is there something that you're looking for?" His voice was a quiet one, not wanting to draw a lot of attention to himself, though he was curious at the same time. What was the other guy looking for? Shells it appeared, but why? Was he looking for specific ones? Maybe those that might have pearls in them? He couldn't help but to be a little curious about what the other man was up to and, even though he knew he shouldn't be chatting up strangers, he was doing just that.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:44 am
Orpheus Solon

Out of the corner of his eye he saw that there was someone picking up a shell he had tossed away. Gael didn't think anything of it, until he heard them ask a question. Pausing in his quest he turned his head to look at the other matori. "I'm looking for small shells that are unbroken so I can make something." He wanted to say for his girlfriend but in truth he didn't know what type of relationship he and Kani had. So instead he left his comment at that. It didn't give much information to the one asking, but at least it was better than being ignored or having a rude response.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:15 pm
Heras Box

Tera lifted up the shell that was holding, looking it over closely, held it to his fin ear for a moment to listen to the sound inside, before he tucked the big shell away into his pack for safe keeping. It didn't seem as though the other man was interested in big shells, he'd specified small ones after all, meaning Tera could have that one. Turning his attention back to the other man he watched him for a moment more. So he was making something, huh? He hadn't really ever considered making something out of shells before, though he supposed that he had been in Oba and away from the shells for a good amount of time. As such they weren't really something that he had considered until this point, nor had he considered making things with them. Now that such a thought was on his mind though he found himself wondering if Kyruie would like something. A thought that had the voice in his head giving a bit of a groan.

"So... what were thinking about making with the shells?" Tera asked, deciding that if he could get an idea from the other man then maybe he'd be able to get an idea for something to make for Kyruie. Though he found himself wondering if it was alright for him to do so. Should he be making presents for an engaged man? Would that come off as rude or inappropriate? Something to consider he supposed, though for right now he'd just see what sorts of things could be made from the shells that were washing up along the beach.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:25 pm
Orpheus Solon

"I'm not sure yet. Maybe a bracelet or hair tie." Since he would be making it for Kani he had to think about what she would want. He had already given her a jewel to wear around her neck and had given her the idea of a belt made of shells. It he remembered correctly she also had some decoration on her ankle. Perhaps even both. "Just want to make something for my friend to show her I care." Gael's shoulders came up a fraction before he leaned down and picked up another small shell and turned it over in his hand. After he inspected it and determined that it was unbroken he put it in his right pocket with the rest. "And you? Going to make something with the big one you just took?" He might not have been watching the male closely but he had noticed the way he stored the discarded shell in his bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:23 pm
Heras Box

"Ohhhh, I see." So he wanted to make a bracelet or hair accessory out of shells? That sounded as though it would be rather lovely. As he mentioned that he just wanted to make something for a friend, something to show he cared, Tera went a little wide eyed, "Wow, that sounds so nice!" Imagine making a gift for a friend as thanks. He found himself wondering that much more if he should make something for Kyruie... but would he appreciate a gift made of shells? Kyruie was a difficult one to read after all and he didn't know if shell accessories or jewelry were really his thing. Doubtful, someone like that, what use would he have for shells the voice in his head asked in a sarcastic manner. A comment Tera chose to ignore.

As the guy posed the question to him he shook his head, "No, it was just a pretty shell and sounded nice to listen to. I don't get out a lot so it would be nice to have something like that in my room." He explained, giving the other guy a smile, looking around for a moment, before he asked in an uncertain manner, "Do you... think... a guy friend might want something made of shells? Or is that more something for girl friends... erm, girls that are friends? I don't want to assume."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:47 pm
Orpheus Solon

It was nice. Gael thought so anyways. And Kani seemed to like shells. Stooping to collect another small broken shell he'd smile to himself. However, when Tera said he didn't get out much his smile turned to a puzzled look. Then the male asked him if a guy would like it as opposed to a girlfriend. The way it was first phrased made Gael's cheeks turn a light purple as a blush showed itself. So with a little cough he looked away and reached up to scratch at the back of his neck. "W-Well, I'd accept the gift. There is nothing wrong with shells." If Kani had made him anything made out of shells he'd proudly wear it. "My friend's brother likes them as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:46 pm
Heras Box

"Really? I wonder if I should make something for Kyruie then." He mused to himself, debating it, before realizing that if he was going to make something for Kyruie that he should make something for Ashta as well. He didn't want to see as though he was being biased toward one friend over the other, nor did he want to see as though he was giving gifts to a man who was engaged and soon to get married. If he gave gifts to both of them then it would just appear as though he was being nice to those who helped to look after him and keep him safe. He didn't want to appear as though he had ulterior motives or anything! He was just friends with Kyruie, nothing more. Something that the voice in his head went utter silent in regards to.

Giving a smile Tera said, "I think that I might try to make something for a couple of my friends, it might be fun." He looked around a moment then asked, "Are there any sort of shells or sizes of the shells that you suggest when it comes to making gifts?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:00 am
Orpheus Solon

He watched as the male seemed to go through the motions of thinking something out. Gael wasn't surprised when he said that he also wanted to make something for his friends. So with a nod the young matori set to looking at the sand again, only this time he didn't spot any small shells out right. "That depends on the design. You can use a large shell for the center piece and surround it with smaller shells or create a pattern of different color shells." Though he wasn't one to talk. Gael had yet to even figure out what to make for his friend, let alone a design of any kind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 am
Heras Box

Tera found himself nodding as the other man explained to him how to design something using shells, "Ohhh, I follow." He murmured, looking around the sandy area that the two of them were standing in, his eyes scanning through what shells he could see from here, "That sounds like it must be fun to make and design such things. If I help you to collect a bunch of shells do you think that you show me how to make something out of them?" Now that he had at least a vague idea of what to do with the shells he found that he really wanted to make some presents out of them! It would be fun and it would be a way of showing Kyruie and Ashta that they were important to him.

The voice in his head seemed to grumble for a moment but there was no outright protests or insults from said voice. Tera was hanging out with a member of the Matori tribe after all and that was so much better then him being around a strange, foreign tribe or worse, an Oban. Where he was at the moment, while not at home where he should be, was at least better then being him wandering too far away and doing something foolish. Tera getting distracted with shells was a good place for him to spend the afternoon.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:24 am
Orpheus Solon

Normally he was great at collecting shells, able to spot them and pick them up no problem. But today he was off his game. His concern for Kani was making him distracted. So when Tera offered to collect shells with him in exchange for being shown how to make things with them he nodded. "Sure. I can do that. Collect any shells you think your friends would like." That's what he was doing. Gael figured that his friend would like the small dainty shells that he was currently looking for.

"I'm Gael, by the way." Mostly he gave his name so that if he was needed the male could call for him rather than saying "Hey you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:12 am
Heras Box

Tera gave a happy sound, shifting his heavy pack off of his shoulder and set it down carefully on the warm sand, "Thank you! I will get to searching for shell right away then!" He sounded quite excited over the fact that the other Matori man was going to help him out with this. It was never something that he would have considered before now, the idea of making presents out of shells, but now that the idea was in his head it was something he really wanted to do. Reaching into his back Tera got out one of his extra ribbons, using it to tie back all of his long hair to keep it out of the way, "Alright, time to find some shells! This will be fun." A happy exclamation that had the voice in his head commenting on Tera having a strange idea of what constituted fun. Still, no protests were to be heard.

Starting forward a few steps, eyes on the ground, Tera gave a smile, "It's nice to meet you, Gael, my name is Tera." He introduced himself, giving the other man a momentary glance and a smile before he set to searching around once more. A shame that he didn't have any sort of shell summoning magic he thought to himself with a half smile. It would be a strange and very specific sort of spell, huh? It would also be a rather useful way to practice, given that there was no spell like that then maybe he could practice a water spell too clean the shells he found?

Possibly, but for now he'd worry about finding the shells first and cleaning them up after they had a plentiful amount of them gathered up. They would need enough to make three presents after all, something that Tera had to assume meant a lot of shells.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:09 am
Orpheus Solon
short post.. D: sorry

Well now at least he knew the male's name. Tera. Which Gael found to be a bit odd, but then again.. He couldn't say much. His name wasn't all that common either. He watched for a moment as Tera seemed to take to the search with such enthusiasm. It made him put his hand in his pocket and feel the amount of small shells he had there. Then finally, with a smile of his own, he went back to searching. Since his gift would be for Kani he could show that much excitement as well.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff