Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[Quest 9] Naked and Afraid (Wrath/Na'ima) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:20 am
Na'ima eyed the village around them with a wary look, keeping close to Wrath's side and holding part of her long veil across her face as if just having the one over it wasn't enough to protect her from inhaling whatever this fog was, she clearly needed more veils and scarves. "Is it my imagination or is it very quiet here?" She hummed, looking ahead of her only to need to force herself to stop short, raising a hand to grasp Wrath's arm to make him do the same. They had nearly walked right into a cloaked villager. "Ah..apologies..." They all blended in so well here with, well, everything.

The villager shook, and then reached out to grab one of Na'ima's arms and one of Wrath's as well. "You must help us! It's coming! Come, quickly, this way!" They pulled with a surprisingly strong grip, dragging the two horsemen away.

The next thing Na'ima knew her dress was stolen from her and she was being handed a towel. She stared at it, wrapping it around herself while staring wide-eyed at the villager. "What is the meaning of this."

"You need to kill the creature coming this way! Quickly! Go!"

Na'ima was liking this village less and less. Sighing, she looked up at Wrath with a frown. "It would seem we are not getting our clothes back until we kill it." Suddenly she smiled. "We get to kill something, aren't you lucky, Rathsvith."

Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:33 am
Wrath did not like the fog that seemed to shroud everything in the village. There was something unsavory and distasteful about it. However, had Na'ima made any mention of wishing she had more layers to hide herself within, even if just to wrap around her face, he would have likely told her that, if anything, she should take a few layers off.

It was almost as if somebody out there new his very innermost desires.

When the villager drug them off with warnings of something dangerous to defeat, Wrath instantly felt grateful for the opportunity to do something rather than wander around aimlessly (and the fact that it seemed they were required to kill something was even better). When their clothes were taken, and he was handed a towel, he shrugged and put it on, thinking it was rather odd but not minding exposing himself in the slightest.

Hurried into this unprecedented situation, Wrath had not really had much time to say anything, until they were sent off, and Na'ima spoke to him first, at least.

"Hrm, yes." He reached up to stroke at his beard with a small smile, one that grew as he let his gaze rake over her, even if it was a sight he'd seen before. "This must be my incredibly lucky day."

And if he performed badly? Well, he could always claim to be distracted by her beauty.

Win/win.

eight

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:46 am
Na'ima eyed him with a narrow-eyed look, lips pouting a bit when he blatantly looked her over. "You had your chance to do that before I put the towel on, it is too late now," she announced with a slight huff. Though despite her words and the look on her face there seemed to be a mild tone of amusement to her voice. So predictable, her Wrath.

Reaching for his braid, she held it gently in her hand and stroked it with her thumb while she walked away from the crazed clothes-stealing villager. "What are we even--"

And then there came a roar. Na'ima blinked and looked up, and her jaw dropped at the sight of it. This was absurd. "Are you serious.." That was it? Really? She brought up her weapon, releasing Wrath's hair to instead move and bump her hip against him. "Well, my warrior, time to get to killing, mm?" She grinned, teasing, "let us hope your fighting is more impressive this time than last time."

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:26 am
"What makes you think I wasn't looking before the towel was on?" He asked with a mild tone, slightly amused when she took a hold of his braid, though it wasn't long, as they began to walk along, before he began to feel like she was leading him along like an overgrown puppy.

That line of thought was cut off, however, when something roared and--

--Huh. That didn't look so bad.

His own weapon sprung to his hand as he stepped forward.

"You make a tempting argument towards me letting you do all the fighting yourself." He remarked, barely jostled by her hip bump as he made his way towards the small and not quite so fearsome creature, spinning his sword in his hand once before he stabbed at it.

The strike landed, but instead of backing down, the basilisk came after him, clawing at his poor, bare, defenseless legs.

HP: 27
Damage: 3
Basilisk HP: 27

eight

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:33 am
"You wouldn't give up the chance to kill something so easily, would you?" Na'ima replied with amusement. She twirled her sickle on its chain, letting Wrath go in first before she loosened the chain to let it fly toward the basilisk. However, before the weapon could reach the creature its tail lashed out and wrapped around Na'ima's leg, dragging the mare to the ground with a surprised sound and sending her sickle flying in another direction from the sudden movement of its owner.

HP: 27
Damage: No
Basilisk HP: 27

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:37 am
All it took to get the basilisk to stop going after him was for Na'ima to send her sickle flying it's way, which seemed to piss it off enough to distract it.

"I don't think you'll get much done from down there." He grinned, stabbing at it again.

HP: 24
Damage: 2
Basilisk HP: 25

eight

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:44 am
That sounded like a challenge. However before Na'ima could respond, the basilisk was literally on top of her. She hissed, raising an arm to let it scratch nothing but bone while she tugged her sickle back to her. She then grasped it by the handle, stabbing the blade into the basilisk's side and dragging it down. It screeched and backed off to writhe on the ground, allowing Na'ima the chance to get up with a huff.

"You were saying?" She asked with a grin.

HP: 21
Damage: 7
Basilisk HP: 18

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:48 am
Watching her and her handiwork against the basilisk was actually almost as enjoyable as attacking the fiesty creature himself.

When she was back on her feet, he grinned. "Fine. I stand corrected. I bet there are a great many impressive things that you can do while on your back~"

He was awful, and he knew it.

Without wasting yet more time, he quickly took another stab at it.

HP: 21
Damage: 3
Basilisk HP: 15

eight

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:17 pm
Na'ima actually laughed. "And when will we see the extent of these talents, I wonder? Certainly not while we are trapped here, wherever we are." She was still grinning, thoroughly enjoying their banter, as usual.

The creature distracted by Wrath, Na'ima came up behind it to hook her weapon around it and flip it onto its back, though she hissed as it bit her foot before she backed away. "I still wonder why it was necessary to rob us of our clothing for this, how rude." Willing nudity did not bother Na'ima, it was when it was done against her consent that it ruffled her feathers, so to speak.

HP: 18
Damage: 4
Basilisk hp: 11

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:03 pm
"I don't know. I kind of like it." He shrugged massive shoulders, darting in to stab at the things tail while it was flipped over, only to have that tail lash at him.

"It's almost freeing. And, I think, it makes me look more intimidating."

Not to the basilisk, certainly, who continued to assault them both with a bravery that and tenacity that was almost admirable.

Wrath still flexed his muscles to punctuate his statement.

HP: 18
Damage: 1
Basilisk HP:10

eight

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:11 pm
Na'ima backed away after its tail wrapped around her ankle and tried to pull her down again. "If I am to be stripped I much prefer it on my terms, honestly." She took a moment to check her towel before playfully tugging at the edge of Wrath's with the blade of her sickle, looking entirely serious as she gave him a quick once over. "Flimsy things. Perhaps this village wants a show, I cannot imagine they get very much entertainment around here if they are not even willing to fight their own threats off themselves."

She released him in time for him to fend off the basilisk, taking a swing at it and connecting with its head. It retaliated by latching onto her towel and completely ripping it off her. Na'ima blinked, looking down at herself. "I suppose that is the only towel I get.." Shrugging, she raised her weapon to strike again until a voice cried out,

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Miss, you cannot! You cannot fight anymore! Your protection is gone!" The cloaked villager from before came rushing up, grabbing the mare by the waist and dragging her back with surprising strength. What?!

"Release me! I can still--"

"You can't! It's up to him now! Only he can kill it!"

Hp: 15
Damage: 2
Basilisk's hp: 8

((OH GOD DOUBLE ROLLS NOOOOOOOOOO))

Seussi

Seussi rolled 4 8-sided dice: 2, 6, 5, 5 Total: 18 (4-32)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:50 pm
For a moment he thought that Na'ima was actually going to pull his towel off, and Wrath, silly vain stallion that he was, only encouraged her with a small wiggle of his hips and a deep laugh, before she was slipping away to attack the small but hardy creature once more.

And then her towel came off, and he crossed his arms, stood back, and admired what he saw for a few seconds before she was being drug away by a towns person.

"Hey!" He frowned, not really liking how very bodily they were pulling her away. "Hand's off the..." He made a gesture with his own hands then in front of his chest, like holding up two large bosoms while giving the guy a death glare (extra deathly because of death pony lineage).

Scowling when he turned away, he went back to work fighting off the basilisk, darting in with one stab to it's nose before swinging down on it's tail.

It was during this downward swing that Wrath's own towel fluttered to the ground around his ankles, exposing him to the basilisk who eyed his unmentionable bits in an incredibly hungry fashion.

".....Oh no you don't."

Wrath had never moved so fast to get away from those teeth.

HP: 15
Damage: 6
Basilisk HP:2

baneful
ready for u!
eight

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-24)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Zar at that moment just so happened to be in the vicinity of the ongoing fight. It was anyone's guess if this was coincidence, some sort of siren call of attractive half naked bodies or a little from column A and a little from column B. He had been irritably checking around the town for information for what felt like an hour but had found himself rapidly irritated by the downright rudeness of the townspeople, they simply did not do hostility correctly. Demons for instance would at least pretend to like who they were speaking to and stick the knife in well out of sight. It was the proper way to do it. Finally, bored with trying to gain information they would not willingly give, he had asked if there was anything he could do. They had sent him out to find a basilisk and without questioning their bizarre rules had gone hunting instead, having not the slightest issue with wandering around dressed only in a towel. After all as an Incubus he was pretty much born to look better naked.

A villager scooted past him as he approached the roaring and hissing with another person in tow but before he could even ask them both what was going on they were gone. He looked more than a little confused by this turn of events, but shrugging his shoulders he pressed on.

Arriving at the combat in progress, he brightened up immeasurably. The looking around part was always dull, the fighting part was what he enjoyed, especially when someone else had evidently already done all the bloody work already.

Unfortunately, Zar, being Zar had completely misunderstood the instructions entirely and had assumed the towel was only to last until he found the basilisk and then he had to fight the thing man to man with nothing but the skin he was born with. The towel flapped in the wind as it blew away, leaving the Incubus unclad in all his glory.

"I have come to help." he said in a sultry voice.

And was promptly dragged away.

GOOD ******** JOB.

HP: 30

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OOC

Character Name: Zar
Faction: Demon - Incubus
Appearance:
[cert]
[humanoid/pinned]

Miasma meter 0

Students: Every time you gain Miasma, multiply it by x2. So, in a prompt if you gain +2 miasma, it is actually +4 for you.

Items obtained: Any EVENT ITEMS obtained. They can only be obtained in GM ORPS OR QUEST PROMPTS and are specifically called event items. Just list them here and a link to where obtained. (Ie: Flashlight, etc etc)

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:35 pm
Jack help her, this place was weird. She'd heard about Insanity but had never felt it first hand, if that's what this fog was about. Their entrance hadn't been the smoothest of rides either, and with the villagers all avoiding them or just...lurking about, Piper felt more than a little aimless. Still, she needed the alone time after that massive embarrassment before. There was still some ink clinging to her hair, sigh. At least she could rock the black. (She could rock anything, let's be real here.)

So imagine her surprise when, after minutes of solitary time wandering, a villager suddenly broke from the fog beseeching her for aid. Sure, they were a little odd, but, like, whatever right? Do some good deeds, maybe get some more information on this place...She was half sure it held secret treasure. It'd make the trip worth it at least.

What she had signed up for was adventure. What she hadn't signed up for was someone unravelling her from her clothes and slapping a towel on her instead. The ghoul yelped as she clutched at her only means of decency left, now forced to engage not just barefoot but bare completely everywhere.

And there were other creeple there. Handsome, beautiful specimens who were all lacking towels for some reason.

Piper accidentally stared too long, and the basilisk got a bite in.

Piper HP: 47
Damage: n***s
Basilisk: 2  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:46 pm
After facing the world snake a handful of times as a kickass knight, however, one measly basilisk seemed almost tame in comparison. It still had pointy fangs, though, and it was quicker than she thought when it lashed out. The fog was a little disorienting as well, and she caught her foot along several rocks as she tried to put space between her and her opponent. It was also surprisingly hard to tie her towel in a way that it wouldn't fall off while she moved; eventually she just tucked it in and hoped for the best.

"Okay, ugly," Piper said as she summoned her jar-like cannon for a weapon and swung it over her shoulder, "let's see how you like this!" A fireball erupted out of it like a cannonball and sent her back a few inches in recoil, breaking apart into tongues of flame over the basilisk and its open mouth as it struck. The beast gargled a hissing noise as it was burnt alive.

The ghoul meanwhile looked dumbstruck that it actually worked. She was so used to missing all the time.

"Uh...There you guys go...?"

Piper HP: 44
Damage: 7
Basilisk: -5

Eight

Baneful

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers