Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Ramona Floros-Teacher [[APPROVED]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:46 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Prairiefox
      Name: Ramona Floros
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Greek
      Height: 5"11'
      Weight: 135 lbs.
      Theme Song:

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Ramona is an extremely calm and easy going person. She loves being outside and encouraging curiosity, as a history teacher she believes this is key. She brings her enthusiasm for ancient ruins and history to the classroom and her optimistic energy does it’s best to keep the classroom alive, but her tendency to become curious over every single new thing that comes her way may cause the opposite reaction.
      Strengths: Researching//patience//non-biased honesty
      Weaknesses: Bad sense of direction//Overexcited/Distracted easily
      Biography: Ramona was born in the Kalos region and lived most of her life in Lumiose City. Her mother worked as a pokemon fashion designer and her father was a journalist, something she took more interest in than the other. It wasn’t long before she started going out into the city on her own and taking pictures with a little disposable camera, mostly of pokemon on the street or with their trainers, but as it went on and she began to wonder if she really knew anything about what was in these photos. For the next couple of years and with help from her father she combined research and photography, her favorite photo being of an undersea cave that housed an undersea shrine. When she got older her father and mother gave her a Natu and let her go and explore the world, back then before the government prohibited young children from doing so. Together she went off on a journey around the region taking pictures of the weird and old. Her favorite stop was in Geosenge Town, but the mystery behind the formations has always bothered her. Every photo she took she sent to her father as a postcard but she wasn't able to when she was in Anistar City. She was gawking in awe at the gorgeous sundial north of town. When she tried to take a picture a man grabbed her camera and said photos weren't allowed. She took it back and Natu attacked him so she could run away. However she ended up going back out of curiosity and was able to watch the sparkles fall from the sky. She quickly took a photo then hopped on a train to the next town before he showed up again. She would learn later that he picture she had taken was out of focus and showed nothing but a bright blinding blur. This was her first run in with a danger she wasn't prepared for. After a year exploring Kalos she returned home and showed her father and mother all the pictures she had taken. They were incredibly proud of her and surprised her with a magazine that had published some of her photos. She couldn't believe it and knew right then and there she wanted to see more, outside of Kalos.
      She returned to school per her parents request and continued her talent in researching and taking a double in Pokemon Anthropology and Journalism. When she finished school she traveled around the world to different regions and taking part in investigations to historical sights that she had the privilege to write about as well. Her most recent trip was hopping on the first plan to the Hoenn region. Her first stop: Mt. Pyre. The mysterious air was really exciting to her and the fog wasn't a problem for Xatu to get through. While reaching the summit and photographing the various tombstones around she came face to face with a lost trainer, a young one too, being attacked by a Medicham. His pokemon had fainted so she ran over and rescued him. By the time she got him to the pokemon center safely she discovered the boy had been missing, he had ran away from home to start a pokemon journey on his own. She couldn't believe it and she told him so, going out with a untrained pokemon to somewhere as dangerous as a mountain in the middle of the water was incredibly reckless. She made sure he reached home safely and returned to the pokemon center and began chatting with the nurse. She learns during the gossip that this was happening more and more with kids that want to be trainers, but Ramona wasn't one to conject since she went on her journey when she was only 12. After going back and finishing her shoot at Pyre she published an article called "The Strange and Dangerous TImes of Trainer Culture" that basically recounted the events she had experienced with the boy as well as describing what a journey means to kids but how they should be taught about the dangers beforehand.
      The article caught the attention of many worried parents and trainers asking questions in fan-mail. A couple of weeks later she was approached by some men from the government looking for individuals to teach up and coming trainers about the pokemon world. It peaked her interest so went with them to the Ordell Academy.

Hometown: Lumiose City, Kalos
          ↦ Travelling
          ↦ Reading to her pokemon at night

Dislikes:
          ↦ Soupy foods
          ↦ Dark room editing [she tends to trip over things in the dark]
          ↦ Waking before her alarm clock

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This section will be filled out later)

House:
      Dorm Room:
      Class Taught: History of the World & Pokemon
      Clubs:
      Goals: To photograph the world's most mysterious places

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Xatu
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 50
        Nature Quiet
        Ability Synchronize
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Dream Eater
            ► Future Sight
            ► Teleport
            ► Psychic

Pokemon: Sigilyph [Shiny]
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 50
        Nature Bold
        Ability Wonder Skin
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Psychic
            ► Cosmis Power
            ► Synchronoise
            ► Reflect

Pokemon: Cofagrigus
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 45
        Nature Impish
        Ability Mummy
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Shadow Ball
            ► Disable
            ► Hex
            ► Ominous Wind

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:24 am
Prairiefox

Everything looks great ^^ this profile is very well done so I approve! =D

I will be posting your profile in the teacher roster as well as assign you a House  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: ---- Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ ---- OOC:----

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.
“DIALOGUE TEXT”
User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50჻Quiet჻Synchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50჻Bold჻Wonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45჻Impish჻Mummy

[imgleft]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/aa30da13-3705-40cb-98a7-5bd8877345a8_zps4irsl4mt.png[/imgleft]
[align=center][color=#C963A8][size=18]►◄►◄►◄[b]⋉R[/b]αмσηα [b]Ƒ[/b]ℓσяσѕ[b]⋊[/b]►◄►◄►◄[/size]
[size=10]►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄[/size][/color]
[size=10][color=#7D1775][b]Feelιɴɢ:[/b][/color] [color=#F791C7]----[/color] [color=#7D1775][b]Word Coυɴт:[/b][/color] [color=#F791C7]----[/color] [color=#7D1775][b]Locαтιoɴ[/b][/color] [color=#F791C7]----[/color] [color=#7D1775][b]OOC:[/b][/color][color=#F791C7]----[/color][/size][/align]

[align=justify][color=#C963A8][size=10]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.[/color]
[color=#7649A0][b]“DIALOGUE TEXT”[/b][/color][/size][/align][imgright]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/Vampirena/Stuff/Friendship Hearts/b40b7804-4739-4521-a60c-345ea408bc78_zpsnzs4n2bm.png[/imgright]
[color=#A457A4] ►[img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/xatu_zpsufisoawe.png[/img]Xαтυ჻[size=10]Lv.50჻Quiet჻Synchronize[/size]
►[img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/sig_zpsfdpspldj.png[/img]Sιɢιlypн჻[size=10]Lv.50჻Bold჻Wonder Skin[/size]
►[img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/cofagrigus_zpspxgmnpqx.png[/img]Coғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻[size=10]Lv.45჻Impish჻Mummy[/size]
[/color]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:57 pm
Poĸeмoɴ

►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Xatu჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄
Level Lv. 50
Nature Quiet
Ability Synchronize
Moveset Dream Eater/Future Sight/Teleport/Psychic
Held Item ---

►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Sigilyph჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Level Lv. 50
Nature Bold