[PRP] Drop-in Inspection (Sascha + Chiara) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It could be called a lovely day in Chittentown, if anything in this dump could be called lovely... Chiara frowned, looking around. It was a shame that she had to come here to find trolls. There were so many better places they could live, and they chose here. Oh well, at least she didn't have to worry too much about running into any high bloods. Things can get kinda annoying when some high blood is there always questioning things. Chiara pulled out a "Royalist Inspection" badge. Her own making of course. She pinned it on and proceeded to walk to the nearest hive. Who was the lucky random troll today?

Chiara walked up to the hive and knocked on the door.

seekingCylem
Sorry for short starting post :S

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:49 pm
There was a long pause before there was any audible response to the knock on the door. It was as though the occupant was making sure that there was indeed a visitor meant for this hive. Some sporadic thumping and no small amount of crashing rumbled behind the door. Someone was yelling. Finally, the door opened, only a crack though as the chain lock remained securely fastened.

A yellowblooded boy around Chiara’s age glared out from the sliver in the door. Without so much as bothering to greet her, he gave Chiara a very obvious once-over with his eyes, pausing at her blood color. His eyebrows raised and then lowered quickly as he took note at her homemade badge. He worked his jaw and glared at Chiara.

”What do you want.” It was a demand more than a question. Sascha rarely saw highbloods in Chittentown. Even then it was usually only around the edification center or that time when the drought turned the city into some kind of tourist attraction. Proud as Sascha was, he was grounded enough to know he hadn’t done anything to warrant this kind of attention… at least not anything good.

Micillia
No problem!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The first door Chiara knocked on, of course, contained a grumpy low blood. Chiara arched her eyebrows at the demand, and put on her toothy smile. "Hello. I'm going to need your full name and the address of this... "hive"." Chiara pulled out a clipboard and pen from her side satchel, making sure to flash the logo on the back of the clipboard. She had payed more beetles than it was probably worth for an authentic looking badge and clipboard.

Chiara tried to maintain eye-contact with the yellowblood, watching her lusus yawn out of the corner of her eye. Of course this was not enough to incite her guardian's interest. The quill-beast was already doing its best to find a comfy spot to snooze in. Well just wait and see Chiara thought to the beast in annoyance, One way or another your going to want to watch out.

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:50 am
Sascha opened the door ever so slightly more, if for no other reason than to stand straight with his shoulders squared and not hunching around the doorknob like a creep. He still had his suspicions but it wasn’t like he could argue with a highblood, much less one with badges. ”Kind of young to be on the career track, aren’tcha?” Sascha was struck with the afterthought that maybe this blueblood was just really short and he was being offensive. Sascha’s mouth drifted off to the side in thought.

Finally he relented. It wasn’t like he was in hiding or something. This troll clearly knew where he lived and what he looked like. His name wasn’t that big of a leap. ”Sascha Diasis. Seven twenty-nine Dustwall road, hiveblock two-twenty. Shouldn’t that be on your list or something? What are you inspecting, anyway?” Sascha’s grip tightened on his door. This was getting too weird for him.

Sensing this conversation wasn’t about cookie sales or magazine subscriptions, Bagwormother wriggled her way out from a pile of trash and pulled herself over to Sascha’s side. Her eyes dilated as she tried to peek around her troll to see what was going on outside.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara tipped her hat. "I gotta start young if i want to make it in this business." She replied to his inquiry. She jotted down in her notebook his name and the address as he told it to her. "I just go where they tell me to." she replied as she tip toed, getting a glance at the inside of his hive.

Then she scrutinized the yellow blood. Making sure to stare a little too long and frown. "Hummm" she murmured as she proceeded to scribble in her notebook for another few minutes, making sure to look unimpressed. "Okay, this is all for your own safety. Lets see the inside now." Chiara said, moving to enter the hive.

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:14 pm
”Whoa, whoa, what?!” Sascha instinctively backed away from Chiara and wedged himself more solidly between the door and its frame. ”No way. I don’t want some stranger rooting around in my stuff. Get your own swa- Ow!” Sascha glowered down behind himself.

Bagwormother had nipped into the back of Sascha’s calf and was tugging him gently out of the doorway. This was a polite little highblood Sascha was dealing with and she didn’t want her child getting culled on account of some bureaucratic nonsense.

Sascha gave his lusus a long, hard stare before relenting. Huffing in obvious contempt, Sascha folded his arms over his chest and kicked his door all the way open. ”Don’t touch anything.”

The command was easier said than done. Sascha’s hive was a disaster. It was a modest two-respiteblock hive that was absolutely filled to the brim with stuff. There was no method of organization outside of stacks of relatively flat objects and piles of everything else. It was dubious if there was even furniture beneath the piles to support them. There were maintained pathways leading from the door to the nutritionblock end of the living space, to the couch, and to the back of the hive where the ablutionblock and respiteblocks were. One of the respiteblock doors was open, revealing a room full of posters, shelves, crates, and even more junk. The other door was closed, but undoubtedly lead to an even more intimidating clutter.

Bagwormother inched out from behind Sascha and chirped. It was her version of a polite introduction. Sascha’s scowl only deepened.

”I’ll know if you take anything.” He warned.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Don't worry! I don't want any of your stuff. Come on, i'm a professional!" Chiara squeezed the boy's shoulder "reassuringly" as she walked into the hive. She tipped her hat again politely to the lusus. "Lovely meeting you ma'm."

When Chiara got inside she proceeded to scope the hive. It was really something. She nudged a piece of "who knows what" with her foot, tapping her bottom lip with her pen, scowling. She stopped and pulled out her notepad, making sure to give the yelloblooded troll a look as she scribbled down more notes. "So, this is quite the fire hazard. Im glad i got here when i did, this will be a big job. Why exactly, do you have so much stuff by the way?"

seekingCylem
ur so speedy!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:43 pm
Sascha’s scowl morphed into a frown of confusion. What did she mean she didn’t want any of his stuff? Sascha had cool stuff!

Sascha side-eyed Chiara’s hand on his shoulder, but allowed her to pass through into his hive. He remained near the door where he could stand and survey both Chiara and his hive as she moved about. There wasn’t exactly much room for him to tail behind her anyway.

”Who even are you. You obviously know who I am. And where I live.” He gritted out the last part with no small amount of contempt. This was how small talk worked, right? He was making conversation.

Chiara looked back up at him from her note-taking and Sascha found his eyebrows raising in genuine confusion. Was there a problem? Apparently there was. That was genuinely unexpected. Sascha folded his arms across his chest in a move that was likely meant to be intimidating, but was more obviously defensive.

”It’s cool stuff. Sacha “argued.” ”I like to collect interesting stuff and shop flea markets and bargain bins. It’s hard to get supplies and whatever when you’re a lowblood or living out in the desert, much less both, so you gotta stock up. What’s the big deal? Wait- What do you mean by ‘big job?!’” Sascha’s expression morphed from annoyed, to wary, to nervous with incredible speed. What was this brat planning on doing to his hive!?

Micillia
ya caught me in the middle of a tagging spree! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well... like I said. Its a fire hazard. We are going to have to clean this up a bit at least." Chiara grinned at him. "It looks like you need to lean how anyway. This will be good for you!" Chiara paced one of the only clean spots in the hive, tapping her bottom lip with the pen again. "See if there were to be a fire, this hive would poof up right quick with all this, um, stuff, so close to the walls. It needs to be moved for ventilation at least."

Chiara glanced over at the yellow blood, and seeing his frown gave him a pity smile. "But hey, what if i got you a storage unit? Then i wouldn't get in trouble for letting this fire hazard hive stay in this desert town, and you will get an extra room to keep stuff in!"

seekingCylem
This "speed" RPing is totes fun <3 Sascha is so cute! So grumpy!!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:10 pm
Sascha’s mind was frantic, but his body was wilting at the thought of moving all of his stuff. He gave Chiara a disbelieving look as she tried to sell him on the values of learning to tidy. His stuff was clean. There was just a lot of it. In piles. Covering the entirety of his hive. Sascha didn’t want to admit it, but she did have a point about the ventilation. He disdainfully toed a magazine from three sweeps ago out of the walkway.

He was about to further whine object when Chiara turned back to him and offered a solution. Sascha gave immediate pause. Got him a what.

”Are you saying… No, wait like, you’re gonna make me go march down and rent a storage unit? ‘Cos like, I only have like, garbage money. Not highblooded space-rental money.” There was no way she was actually offering to get him, like actually get him a storage unit. This was completely against the meddlesome highblood modus operandi. It was throwing Sascha for a loop.

Bagwormother meanwhile, trilled excitedly. The hive was a perfectly serviceable environment for a creature that camouflaged herself in a shell forged from miscellaneous junk, but it was rather embarrassing with regards to entertaining.

Micillia
Aha, yeah I love getting all in the zone. Chiara is equally adorbs!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Not like that! We will have joint ownership of it, ill pay the beetles and you get the key. I promise not to go mussing up in it too, if you keep your hive clean!" This was more like it, something to give her an excuse to come back and visit him when ever she wanted. Besides, she could tell him she "quit" this job but still wanted to help him out with the storage unit and it would be like she hadn't lied at all. Oh lovely plans, coming to life and looking so beautiful. Chiara almost squealed out loud about how well this was going. See? She could too make friends!

Chiara pulled out some big bags from her backpack. "Lets label and categorize your stuff. What do you want to move first?" Even tho Chiara was not exactly a clean-freak, she did love tidying up. Having chaos in life was fun, but you always have to keep your plans tidy and neat, so they don't get tangled and fall flat.

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:57 pm
Sascha opened his mouth, and then closed it. He stared down Chiara like he was expecting her to suddenly pull a knife, or sprout wings or something. His demeanor slowly but surely shifted from stern to agitated, uncomfortable even. Sascha shot his lusus a quick look. Bagwormother swiveled her eyes curiously. Mind made up, Sascha huffed through his nose and turned back to Chiara.

”Ff… Fine! Fine. It’s a deal.” Sascha gave his junkyard one last look in all its glory and stepped forward to shake Chiara’s hand. There wasn’t a lot he could do to hold a highblood to a verbal contract, but the deal was too good to pass up. It was a free opportunity to get even more stuff. If she tried any funny business, Sascha would at least be in the right when he took revenge prior to being culled. It seemed worth the risk.

Sascha rolled his shoulders, feeling his uneasiness return when the bags came out. Chiara really wasn’t kidding with the whole “hive inspector” thing. She came super prepared. Despite how fast things were moving, this wasn’t going to be an easy job.

”Uh, well, the biggest, heaviest stuff is all on the bottom levels. I guess we can start prioritizing the fragile stuff so it doesn’t get crushed in the shuffle.” A task easier said than done. Sascha owned a lot of snowglobes.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara gave the hive an actual look. Before it had all been "in character" and for the fun of the act. Now that she was actually going to do work the mess of junk looked a lot bigger. She really hoped this Sascha troll was worth all this effort...

Opening up her bag, Chiara started up some conversation. "So, why exactly do you have all this ju- treasure anyway?" Chiara shook a snow globe, the little trolls inside getting covered in fake white snow. "Do you have plans for it or anything?" She put the globe in the bag, not exactly roughly, but not as carefully as she should have.

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:21 pm
Sascha dumbly took a bag and began filling it up. This really wasn’t how he saw his night going. Strangely enough however, he couldn’t find it in himself to complain. As far as pushy, self-important highblood behavior went, this was certainly a lot more benign than the rumors Sascha had heard on the streets of Chittentown. Never would he have expected the random blueblood altercation to be so altruistic. Sascha was out of his element.

As such, his eyes flicked up at Chiara sharply when she tried to converse with him. He didn’t how to not be distrusting of generosity. He grunted in recognition before formulating a reply. ”It’s nice stuff. Ma likes changing out her shell when it starts getting too old or dingy. Plus there’s no point in camouflage if there’s nothing to camouflage into.” Sascha gestured in the direction of his lusus with his horns.

Bagwormother had made herself busy with pushing small piles of trash and dust bunnies out from between the piles of larger items and towards the door. True to form, her shell was encrusted with various knickknacks, empty food containers, office supplies, magazines, yard ornaments, and very much looking like a papier-mâché project crafted by a tornado in a junk yard. She would have blended in to the apartment perfectly were she not moving.

Sascha tested the weight of his filling bag. There was still some room for more in there before carrying it would become a problem. He reopened the sack and picked out a desk lamp to add to the collection. ”Plus I enjoy breaking it.” Sascha added offhandedly.

Micillia

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces