Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Disruption in patrol (Tomoe, Daisuke & Etai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:14 pm
Rp between Natelie & Kara Asumie for Moeru Yoake no Junjo herd

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:34 pm
Tomoe had woken up and cleaned up before starting right on patrol. He didn't say anything to any of his brothers, a couple were even still asleep. Stretching out his large body he mentally thought of the area in which he would walk and then fly. His expansive wings tucked against his back and flowed down behind him to just inches above the ground. First he would take the ground route to work out his legs and spot any trouble from here. It wasn't unnatural for the purple stallion to scowl while he patrolled or really at any time. With eyes narrowed and attention calmly alert, he moved away from his brothers to the farthest reach their current territory reached. He slowly followed the line of trees. His senses picking out every creature that stirred in the early morning hours. Birds, rabbit, squirrel.

One such creature darted out in front of him and the stallion stomped his paw at it. The squirrel chittered angrily and darted up his leg. Tomoe ducked his head towards his shoulder and attempted to snap at the bushy tail of the animal before it darted into his dark locks. "Get out of there you ugly rodent" He let out a snarl and gave two hard bucks with a sharp flick of his head. The squirrel squealed as it was thrown from his mane. It scampered off quickly giving its last chitter at him as it ran. Tomoe snorted loudly and continued on his walk, now irritable that forest creatures would try to use his long mane for various purposes. It took another half hour before it started to leave his mind.

Everything else was pleasantly quiet and peaceful. He paused in step briefly to nod his head to a brother carrying some dead critters. When the sibling passed, he would continue on until he made two full passes around the border. He could see the rest of his family had stirred and were starting their own work. Unlike him, they were all variances of calm and bother free.

Natelie

Feline Wife

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:30 pm
Daisuke is normally up before any of his brothers as he is the leader so he tries to fit the part. Up and walking about as he soon comes to a stop facing Tomoe "Well you are always up so early. Anything wrong?" He wonders a bit as he isn't the mysterious type with his brothers or the members in the Herd. Just to Mares outside of the Herd. He watches as he heard something. Soon stepping to the side only to watch Tomoe get pounced by Etai Aijou. "Morning Etai. I am sure you are done with gathering things and whatever else you were going to be doing today?" He smiles as he knows that even though Etai Aijou is not related to them.

Right now she is like a peace maker.. Well she does that by causing bigger problems that the brothers focus on her and forget what they were fighting about. But Daisuke knows that out there. There is someone better to keep the peace and maybe one who can also keep Etai out of trouble.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:36 pm
Natelie

Etai Aijou was running towards Daisuke as she pounces only to notice that Daisuke had moved which means she is pouncing Tomoe. Once that happened she removes herself from Tomoe and looks at Daisuke. "Breakfast was fun. I ate a squirrel that seemed pissed at something.. As for the gathering. I got the herbal weed things Shiro asked for. But he is a Free Lance Healer and isn't here at the moment so I was not sure what to do with the weeds. And I am not on the Hunting team today." She points out as she looks at Tomoe and nuzzles against him as she likes to tease the brothers.

"Oh Tomoe you are oh so warm and comfy." She smirks a bit waiting for him to react because she loves to tease the brothers just for how each one reacts to the things she does.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:50 pm
He started to debate with himself to do one more round on land before taking to the air when he saw the large figure of blue heading in his direction. His wings shifted against his back but for now he kept them tucked while waiting for his brother. "Taking an extra shift. Some good for nothing wanted to.. Ooof!" He was trying to explain his currant patrol when he suddenly had a weight drop on him from a random pounce. "Get off bugger." He growled. This weight was far greater than the slight weight of a squirrel, either way he was irritated all over again. Glancing over he noticed the mare as she righted herself after getting off of him. "Who the hell told you to pounce me?!" he barked, glaring at her as he usually did. He glanced between them. Are they.. are they pretending that didn't just happen? He silently cursed at the two of them. When she tried to nuzzle up on him he sneered at her, shoving her off with his closest wing. "Shove off. I don't do lovey crap. Go snuggle on another brother." He might have felt bad for her, since she hadn't been with them long enough to build a full tolerance to Tomoe and his bite, but then Tomoe didn't feel bad for anyone who tried to treat him like any other stallion.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:45 pm
"Easy now Tomoe. She is still new to the herd. And she is not use to all of us as of yet. Etai Aijou is just trying to be playful and fun like a family or friend would do." He looks at Etai Aijou. "You should back off." His eyes leaning back to Tomoe as he sighs a bit. "If we get more Mares to enter the herd you are going to have to sugar coat things just a bit. Even if you don't mean it. But you are my brother and I am not going to make you sugar coat things. I would like you too. Again I won't make you. After all I am not one to change others. Nor do I believe that one should change unless they wish to. So Tomoe just try to get along seeing she will be here for a long time." He moves a bit as his eyes scan that area. "The weather is nice today. Why don't we all take a walk about together." He wants them to get along. If nothing else as he turns and starts to walk. Hoping that Tomoe and Etai Aijou will follow him. If not he can't make them be buddy buddy to each other all of a sudden.

WC:: 214  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:10 pm
Natelie

Etai Aijou giggles under her breath so only she, herself could hear it a bit as she looks at Tomoe. "I am so sorry Tomoe. I promise to try my best not to pounce you again. Unless I forget that you dislike it. But I do promise to try my best." She points out as she looks at Daisuke as she thinks about it. She is still new to the life of a herd and so far there are still every few members in the herd that aren't blood family to the brothers. Although she is slowly getting use to Tomoe and the others. She does treat each one of them very different from the others. Even if they don't see it now they will realize in time that she treats each one different from the others and in doing this she is trying to learn about them in her own way. Seeing they are very different from each other she doesn't treat them like each other. Because she doesn't believe that she will learn about them very well if she did that and that is why she sees them each in a different way. Hearing Daisuke talk about going on a walk with all three of them. "Oh a walk sounds fun."

WC:: 213  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:20 pm
Listening to his brother, Tomoe turned his head away to look elsewhere. This wasn't the first time he was gently scolded by him or another brother. They all did their best to understand that their purple brother just wasn't a sweet character. Something he inherited from his father but stronger. If their mother ever joined them, she would probably scold Tomoe for how he acted as well. Especially when it came to the ladies. He sneered at the female but said nothing. He had a feeling she would pretend to forget her promise a lot. "Even her?" he asked, obviously pointing to Etai. If she kept up her pouncing, he couldn't promise to sugar coat anything. Mare or not.

He didn't stop the irritated huff to escape as he tagged along behind his brother and the new mare. Silently he cursed her being around and prayed to their gods there wouldn't be more like her joining the herd. He couldn't stand more than one and even that was stretching it. He would be fine to watch over them if they would just leave him alone. Buttering up to him did no good for anyone. While he didn't talk much, he listened closely to the conversation the two carried on with.

Natelie

Feline Wife

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces