Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 pm
User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
                      ᴊᴀᴍᴇsɪɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴄʜʟᴀᴄʜʟᴀɴ

Echo Park sustainable fixie drinking vinegar. Cronut flexitarian occupy, authentic VHS Schlitz
                      distillery pickled four dollar toast Wes Anderson Blue Bottle roof party post-ironic. VHS
                      Williamsburg quinoa, Pinterest you probably haven't heard of them gluten-free selfies Blue
                      Bottle. Schlitz before they sold out selvage Portland, ethical Blue Bottle fixie normcore mlkshk
                      umami. Meh PBR&B pour-over, Marfa synth Banksy raw denim Godard Portland wayfarers. Bitters
                      occupy gentrify cold-pressed next level kale chips, viral cardigan typewriter roof party PBR&B
                      iPhone. Vegan fap Marfa put a bird on it, fixie Carles banjo cardigan fashion axe banh mi small
                      batch.

Echo Park sustainable fixie drinking vinegar. Cronut flexitarian occupy, authentic VHS Schlitz
                      distillery pickled four dollar toast Wes Anderson Blue Bottle roof party post-ironic. VHS
                      Williamsburg quinoa, Pinterest you probably haven't heard of them gluten-free selfies Blue
                      Bottle. Schlitz before they sold out selvage Portland, ethical Blue Bottle fixie normcore mlkshk
                      umami. Meh PBR&B pour-over, Marfa synth Banksy raw denim Godard Portland wayfarers. Bitters
                      occupy gentrify cold-pressed next level kale chips, viral cardigan typewriter roof party PBR&B
                      iPhone. Vegan fap Marfa put a bird on it, fixie Carles banjo cardigan fashion axe banh mi small
                      batch.

batch.

batch.

ravenclaw class of 2026possessor of the ring of iknir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄DONT be a - l - a - r - m - e - d!
it's not the end of the world xx it's not the end of the world xx it's not the end of the world xx it's not the end of the world
it's not the end of the world xx it's not the end of the world xx it's not the end of the world xx it's not the end of the world
IF WE'RE BREAKING THE RULES IT'S FINE::I DISREGARD THIS PROBLEM ALL THE TIME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRULES DON'T STOP ME!

batch.

batch.

batch.

batch.

ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ooc:

a porg
Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

『✧ THE STARS ALIGN
                                      xxxxxTHE AMBER WAVES AREN'TxxF - A - RxxBEHIND ↻

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
                                      xxxxxxxxxxx❤ now I'm alive and undefeated sleep is overrated.❤

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YOU MAKE ME TWIST IN HARMONY YOU ROCK ME IN YOUR VELVET SEA IT'S OUR ILLUSION

batch.

batch.

batch.

batch.

☁ LAY UPON THE EDGE TO SEE THE STORM COLLIDE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI CAN SEE THE AIR SO CLEARLY I CAN SEE THE AIR SO CLEARLY I CAN SEE THE AIR SO CLEARLY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI CAN SEE THE AIR SO CLEARLY I CAN SEE THE AIR SO CLEARLY I CAN SEE THE AIR SO CLEARLY

✦ ✧ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰&! it's easyyyyyyyyyy ✦ ✧ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
K A T A R I N

a porg
Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Graphic Test Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out