Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Once Upon A Time... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:51 pm
Welcome to the land of Halderos, where the storybook characters reign supreme. To the North lies the castle of Snow White, the East belongs to the Queen of Hearts, the West is the domain of Peter Pan and his Lost Boys, and the South belongs to the Free People of Halderos.

Plot

Ever since Snow White took the throne and banished the Evil Queen, things in the Storybook Realm of Halderos have been relatively calm. However, the Queen of Hearts has exhausted her Kingdom's money and resources to contribute to her lavish Castle and her borders. She has become restless behind her walls, and there are rumors that she is planning to try and acquire new lands. No one is sure where she plans to hit. Snow White has Pan and his boys on her side, but things are tense between Neverland and the Free Republic. The Free Republic regularly raids Pan's resources, and he and the natives are constantly having to run them off of the island. The Free Republic, however, has agreed to join Snow White if a war is to be had.

With the Queen of Hearts as a threat to the West, and Snow's only allies verging on a battle between themselves, will her reign survive if things come to war?

Halderos: The world that this story takes place in, made up of four major Kingdoms and uncharted/unclaimed territory.

Snow's Kingdom: The Northernmost Kingdom of Halderos. Ranges from The Evil Queen's Exile all the way through The Forbidden Forest. Arguably the most content Kingdom in Halderos. Snow's Allies are Pan and his Lost Boys and The Free Republic.
➳Snow White: xlKoralx

Hearts' Realm: The Eastern Kingdom, belonging to the Queen of Hearts. This Kingdom is in horrible disrepair, and the Queen keeps the entire land under lock and key. The Eastern Kingdom is surrounded by a stone wall, and the only way in or out is through the Chessboard or the Hedge Maze, both of which are heavily guarded by her Knights. The Queen of Hearts' only Allies are other Storybook Villains who would like to see Snow White off the throne.
❥Queen of Hearts- Tigerlvr_Bailey

Pan's Island: Peter Pan's Island is the equivalent of Neverland. It is run by he and his Lost Boys, and what Peter says, goes. They often have to run off Intruders with the help of the Neverland Natives(fairies, mermaids, etc.) and Raiding Parties from the Free Republic are constantly trying to pillage Neverland's resources. Peter considers his only Ally to be Snow White. His domain ranges from Hook's Bay, across Mermaid Lagoon, and up across his entire Island.
❧Peter Pan-Tigerlvr_Bailey
❧Lost Boys and other Neverland Natives-[Unlimited]

The Free Republic: The South of Halderos belongs to the Free Republic. In other words, they are a group of storybook characters without government, law, or any kind of order, really. Anyone who doesn't want to live under Rule comes here. However, the Free Republic has no organization, and so many of the people have to fend for themselves. Often, groups of Free Peoples will send Raiding Parties on boats to Neverland or into the Forbidden Forest to scrounge up resources that they need. They consider themselves Allied to Snow White, but they still do not want to be under her rule. Their treaty simply states that if there is a battle they will fight with her.
➳ Leader Figure of the Free Republic- Yaroki

The Order: On a far off Island in the uncharted, unclaimed territory there is a secret group called the Storybook Order who seek to keep the Realm in-check. They are Storybook Elders, and keepers of the history of Halderos. They maintain the "Happy Endings" and the assure that the good triumph over the evil. They are only a legend on the mainland, however.
☞ Merlin
☞ [4 open spots]

Rules

1- Follow Gaia rules
2- No god-modding
3- When making a character your own, try to at least keep to the general story of the character you're supposed to be.
4- Fighting and Romance is encouraged, but keep it PG-13
5- Your posts don't have to be long, but try to keep to at least 3 sentences, no one-liners.
6- Please include picture of your character and your character's name in each post. They don't have to be fancy posts, but those help people to keep track of who is who and remember names~
7- PM all profiles to me and wait for acceptance before posting, please.

**I may or may not add more if I notice something later on that becomes a problem**

Link to OOC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:54 pm
Map of the World

User Image

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:20 pm
Character Skeleton

Name: You can use your storybook character's given name (i.e. Peter=Peter Pan/Smee/The Evil Queen, etc) or you can feel free to give your character it's own name, as long as you say which fairytale character it's supposed to be~(i.e The Huntsman=William/The Queen of Hearts=Queen Vivianna)
Residence: Which Kingdom are you a part of? -can also be anything within the Kingdom, such as the Queen's Hedge Maze or the Forbidden Forest~
Dislikes: (Name 3)
Short Bio: you can include personality traits here
Appearance: I'm going to (for once lol) go ahead and say use anime/cartoon/drawings for your photos in this, just because I think they will be easier to find what you're looking for as far as fairytale/storybook characters go~
Username: Your gaia name

[imgright]YOUR PHOTO HERE~[/imgright]

[b]Name:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Storybook Character:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Residence: [/b][i][/i]
[b]Likes:[/b]
➽ [i][/i]
➽ [i][/i]
➽ [i][/i]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
➳ [i][/i]
➳ [i][/i]
➳ [i][/i]
[b]Short Bio:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b] [i][/i]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:07 am
Accepted Profiles

User Image

Name: Vivianna Heart
Storybook Character: The Queen of Hearts
Residence: Heart's Kingdom
Lavish living
Chopping off heads
Dislikes:
Anyone who opposes her
Anyone who questions her motives
Running low on money
Short Bio: Queen Vivianna Heart is a fowl woman, who has run her country into the ground to support her own lavish lifestyle. Now that her Kingdom is running out of money and resources, she wants to expand to new territory so she will be able to continue funding her own personal needs. She has been having the Pied Piper send her whoever she wants, and she locks them away in her dungeon to prove her own power, and to prove that she is capable of taking whatever she wants. Vivianna rules through fear, rather than love, and her Knights keep the broken kingdom in order. The people of the Kingdom of Heart are miserable and tormented, living in poverty and barely able to feed themselves, aside from the Queen, her nobles, and her Knights. The Queen has a very short temper, and is quick to sentence someone to death for something as simple as looking at her wrong, or catching her in a bad mood.
Appearance:
Username: Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

Name: Peter Pan
Storybook Character: Peter Pan
Residence: Pan's Island (Neverland)
Wild Games with the Lost Boys and other Natives
Stories
Dislikes:
The Free Republic
Constantly having to run people off of his Island- it's supposed to be a playground, not a battleground.
Letting things get too boring.
Short Bio: Peter Pan is the reigning force of Neverland. Since The Free Republic began raiding, he has stepped up to protect the island(in the most fun ways he can think of, of course) along with his Lost Boys, and the help of a few other Native groups. He longs for the day that they can be carefree in their games again, without worrying about the growing threats around them. He has actually aged just a bit since he first arrived. Whenever he leaves Neverland, he ages by the amount of time he is off the island, and he has had to do so increasingly lately. He tries to avoid it whenever possible.
Appearance:

User Image
Name: Giselle Dabble
Storybook Character: Tinker Bell
Residence: Peter pan and the lost boys
taking care of others
bringing people to the sky with her
Dislikes;
peter pans enemies
being called tiny
growing up
Short Bio: eventhough in the story she supposidly likes peter pan i want her to be more of a family relationship with him. Also, she is really girly and likes helping people.
Appearance: Pretty, fare skin, blonde, kind eyes
Username: spanishbabe122

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Snow White
Storybook Character: Snow White
Residence: Snow Whites Kingdom
Nature
Being Friendly
Dislikes:
Evil Witch
Dishonesty
Anyone who gets in her way.
Short Bio: Snow White trys to keep everything under control since the The Free Republic tends to keep attacking Peter and the lost boys. Since she has taken the thrown she has been trying to get the others to join her in the fight to stop the Queen of Hearts. She get's her information on the Queens whereabouts from local travelers.
Appearance: Long black hair, pale skin and brown eyes
Username: xlKoralx

User Image

Name: Mirror (will take a name if someone summons him, thus he has a lot of names)
Storybook Character: The magic mirror
Residence: Mirror realm can step out of mirrors for short periods of time
nice people summoning him
traveling
Dislikes:
mean/evil people summoning him
being reminded of his situation
people scattering the mirror he's in (hurts him)
Short Bio: Living in the mirror realm, Mirror was able to see lots of different places and people. He can only speak through the mirror's when summoned by someone thus what the "Mirror, mirror on the wall" ordeal. When he's asked a question he can only answer in a riddle or a rhyme, whether he's in the mirror or not. He can not let out certain information such as who summons him or what they asked, he can however try and nudge people in the right direction. He can leave the mirror realm for short periods of time, though will be pulled back into the mirror realm if someone summons him. Since some people don't like calling him Mirror, he'll ask them to name him, thus he now has quite a few names.
Appearance:
Username: Dragonchild09

User Image

Name: Fiona
Storybook Character: The Pied Piper
Residence: The Forbidden Forest/The Hedge Maze
A good meal
Warm cider
Dislikes:
The Queen of Hearts
Rats
Being made to feel powerless
Short Bio: Fiona is the Pied Piper. She works as a double agent, pretending to be a minion to The Queen of Hearts, but really she is trying to gather more information on what the wretched woman is plotting. She often lures those the Queen would like into the Hedge Maze with her music, where they always magically find their way further into the Queen's domain, rather than being able to escape the maze. And the Queen's knights are always waiting on the other side.
Fiona actually aligns herself with Snow White, and plans to bring what information she knows to her eventually. The Piper also, on occasion, lures some to their deaths, if the Queen wishes it, in order to gain the Woman's trust.

Appearance:

User Image

Name: Viola Varg
Storybook Character: Little Red Riding Hood
Residence: The Forbidden Forest
Nature
Sweets
Dislikes:
Isolation
Hunters
Animal abuse
Short Bio: Did you hear about a young girl living in woods by herself? She is known as "Little Red Riding Hood." But no one knows anything about her. She lives in a large oak tree, neutral to both Snow White and the Queen of Hearts.
The girl's parents had died, and she was forced to live with her grandmother. The old hag was awful, she treated Viola as if she were a servant rather than her grand daughter. The only good thing that came from being with the woman was Viola learned how to brew medicines and such. One day, Viola came across a wolf. At first she was scared, unable to move at the sight of the creature. But she soon learned that it meant no harm, and even allowed her to pet it. They were able to become an odd pair of friends and Viola would often feed it. When her grandmother had come to learn of a wolf lurking about their home, she hired a hunter to dispose of the beast. The hunter killed the wolf, and Viola was sent into a depression. It was her only friend and escape from the hell she was living in. In revenge for the treatment and the murder of her friend, Viola slipped an herbal brew for sleep into her grandma's tea to make her fall into a deep sleep. She had skinned the wolf and placed the pelt on the woman as she slept. Viola cried to the same hunter that another wolf had eaten her grandmother was sleeping in her bed. So, the hunter came for another job, shooting the "wolf" and killing it. Viola smiled happily as she watched the hunter kill her witch of a grandmother. After that, she lived alone, caring for animals, especially wolves, that wanted to be with her.

Appearance:
Username: Piltover Jinx

User Image

Name: Robin Longstride
Storybook Character: Robin Hood
Residence: The Forbidden Forest
Hunting
Helping those in need
Dislikes:
Those who oppress others
People who assault unarmed women and children
Seeing his people suffer
Short Bio: Robin Hood is a renowned thief, guerrilla fighter, and overall hero of the common people! Growing up in the Forbidden Forest, Robin learned to be a great archer, survivor, protector of both the people and nature. Caring little for the politics of the land Robin choose's not to take side's in the conflict of the Queen of Hearts and Snow Whites kingdom! Robin's only goal is to preserve the forest and lives of the people he loves!
Appearance: Height 5ft 11in, Weight 196 lbs, Green eyes, Blonde/Auburn Hair.
Username: Liukang IV

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Bigby Wolf
Storybook Character: The Big Bad Wolf
Residence: Snow White's Kingdom
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Dislikes:
People who fear him
Being push around
His past being used against him
Short Bio: Bigby Wolf hails from the forbidden forest, but after many years of blowing houses down and eating little girls and their grandparents, he decided to help bring peace to the fairy tale land of Halderos, siding with Snow White. A new age has been a long time coming, and his more barbaric ways have no room to fit. Now he is a peacekeeper in Snow White's Kingdom, although many don't trust him. He tends to be rough around the edges, but has a distinct sense of pride.
Appearance: He has three forms. His human one, werewolf one, and a fifteen foot giant wolf form.
Username: FemmeValentine

User Image

Name: Almara
Storybook Character: Genie of the Lamp
Residence: Free lands
Freedom
Romance (since she can't force people to love each other she loves to see love)
Dislikes:
Evil Masters
Slavery
Death
Short Bio: After Aladdin freed Almar she left to travel the world only to learn her freedom was not true freedom. While no longer forced to stay within the lamp she was still bound by it and thus she keeps it on her at all times less it fall into evil hands.
Appearance: A blue haired young woman dressed in a blue belly dancer's outfit
Username: Yaroki

User Image

Name: Ace Heart
Storybook Character: Ace of Hearts
Residence: Heart's Kingdom
Obedience
Order
Dislikes:
Snow White
Chaos
Whiny Citizens who don't pay their taxes
Short Bio: Nephew of the Queen and captain of the guard, he is blindly loyal to her and unable to see the destruction her corruption has caused to their kingdom. He is willing to do whatever it takes to fill her every wish and desire. Often he sends soldiers to the Free Republic or Snow's kingdom for resources. In extreme cases he will send ships to raid Pan's Neverland.
Appearance:
Username: Deadly_Tiger  

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:19 am
The Order

User Image

Name: Merlin
Storybook Character: Merlin
Residence: The Order
Magic
Peaceful Nature Walks
Dislikes:
Villainous Acts
Bloodshed for pointless reasons
Black Licorice
Short Bio: Merlin's origins are shrouded in mystery, what is known are the myths and legends of the powerful wizard. This is largely due to him perpetuating his existence as a myth. The wizard is able to walk unbound through the lands thanks to his ability to change his appearance and thus has taken to ensuring the happy endings of all those deemed good.
Appearance: Changes between a white haired child (Pan's lands) an old man (Snow White's land) and the picture above
Username: Yaroki  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:09 am
~OPEN~

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image

Waking up like every other day it seemed to be more work than play. Tinker loved Peter pan like he was her brother but even she was unsure of what he hoped to accomplish. Never land used to be a place of strict tomb foolery and flashes of tomorrow just being noticed with the rising of a new sun. She new that it would never be like old times for a while but she never imagined she would have to give up all of her childish ways all at once. Flying around the battlefield Tinker thought it was obvious to her that, while everyone else is attacking one another, neverland is just using self defense. Her people never had the heart to hurt others but its seems that they might not have a choice in the matter. For neverland to stand a chance, our leader Peter Pan will have to go against everything he believed in to survive this neo era.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image

Never say "goodbye".
Because
saying
"goodbye"
means
going
away.
And
going away
means
forgetting.

❦ゃ❦ゃ❦ゃ❦❧

☸𝕻𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝕻𝔞𝔫☸

❦ゃ❦ゃ❦ゃ❦❧

Pan sat in a tree above the most recent site that the Free Republic had attacked. They had practically demolished a clearing, yanking everything they could find out of the ground. It wasn't a very large site, but still, a reminder of what was going on in the outside world. Peter didn't like that. He was pretty sure that the Raiders had killed a bear, as well. He and the Lost Boys had arrived on the scene just a bit too late to stop the Raiders from the kill, and they had quickly fled to their boats with the goods that they had scavenged.

Peter sighed and lifted his flute to his lips, playing a short scale before launching into a tune. The tune was happier than the scenery, as he was doing his best to lift the mood. That was hard to do, however, when you weren't even in a good one yourself. He was supposed to be the leader, and he kept letting things like this happen. It was worse than their battles with Hook. At least those were fun. Peter began to wonder if the Crocodile might like a taste of the Free Republic Raiders as much as he had enjoyed Hook's hand. At the very least, the idea might scare them off for a little while... Peter continued to play in the tree as he thought about what new traps could be set around the island.

▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ӝ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃

❝ Never grow up...❞

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:55 am
User Image
♪♫ I shall grant anything that you wish for
So won’t you chant for me from the other side of this mirror?
Tonight, “everything is the magic of opposites”
After all, I’m a magician meant just for you ♫♪

Mirror : the boy with a hundred names

Sitting in the center of the mirror realm, Mirror gazed upon the mirrors surrounding him, each showing him a new land and different people, only to change after a few moments. So long as he wasn't summoned or stopped one of the mirrors to watch, they would keep changing, this was his life, alone in the realm. He could leave for short periods of time, but that never really seemed to amount to much. When people found out who he was they would try to avoid him, not knowing that he will sometimes watch his former friends out of sorrow. Shaking the thoughts away, Mirror glanced to another mirror seeing the boy named Peter Pan as he played his pan flute. Mirror had always enjoyed music, often listening in as people played their tunes. The area around him had been trashed from the war. Out of curiosity, Mirror looked to another mirror changing the location to one out of anyone's sight before stepping through.

The forest he had ended was scarred by war. Hearing the sound of the pan flute, Mirror slowly made his way in that direction, feeling the trees as he went. It was nice to leave the mirror realm every so often, to be able to feel the world and see for himself instead of through the mirrors. But at the same time it pained him, this world, large and beautiful, he wasn't meant to be here, and yet he couldn't help himself sometimes.

♫♪ In a dark room of a locked tower,
the only thing that resounded was my heartbeat
Shunned in contempt and hated out of fear
That is me, a prince loved by misfortune ♪♫

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:58 am
Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

User Image
Feeling the clouds dissolve in her face she liked flying above everyone else, it was her way to calm down and feel at ease. Even is she flew alone it was better than nothing. Flying closer to the ground, however, she can see Peter Pan playing his happy tune in miserable times, he was always optimistic even when others and maybe himself were down in the dumps. Closing in next to him, she thought it would be a nice turm of events if she tried to lift his spirits for a change but saw something strange. She has flown all over Neverland and knows all who inhabitat this land and has never met this boy who is intranced with Peters music. Maybe he was an informant for the enemy territories and came to investigate on our leader to find any weaknesses. Curious to know who he is she decides to sneak up behind him to ask. "HEY THERE! Are you supposed to be here or are you just one of Peters fans?  

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:17 am
User Image
♪♫ I shall grant anything that you wish for
So won’t you chant for me from the other side of this mirror?
Tonight, “everything is the magic of opposites”
After all, I’m a magician meant just for you ♫♪

Mirror : the boy with a hundred names

Hearing someone speak close to him, Mirror turned and spotted a fairy who asked who he was and what he was doing. "I'm a traveler. I like music so I wanted to find a spot to listen." Mirror explained. That wasn't all a lie, he loved music but he could never really find anyway of explaining to people why they hadn't seen him before, so he claims to be a traveler.

"I'm sorry, am I not suppose to be here? It's my first time in the area" Mirror asked with a small smile as he slightly rubbed the back of his neck a bit embarrassed. He'd seen the area through the mirrors but didn't know of any of the rules or restrictions of the land. Maybe I should just leave. I'm not meant to be in this realm, why do I bother coming here? he thought to himself. It was a question he often found himself asking though he knew the answer, it was different then his realm, there were people, and more things than just mirrors.

♫♪ In a dark room of a locked tower,
the only thing that resounded was my heartbeat
Shunned in contempt and hated out of fear
That is me, a prince loved by misfortune ♪♫

spanishbabe122

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:13 am
DragonChild09

User Image

She examined the boys body language and can't tell if hes lieing or not. Neverland can't really afford anymore attacks so it wouldn't make sense to start a battle over something so insignificant. What was his real reason for being here if it wasn't to engage in battle? Peters music does soothe many peoples heart, incuding her own, so for now she was just going to keep a close eye on him. "Well, Peters music does seem to entrace many people with his calm and somewhat comforting tune. I was just going to join him in the tree to get a better listen, Would you like to join me? In neverland we don't exclude travelers just because they're not nativists." Tinker thought it over and thought that she should get to know this person some more just to be safe, she can sense hes hiding something and she was aspiring to figure it out. "Hey whats your name by the way?"  

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:03 pm
User Image

Never say "goodbye".
Because
saying
"goodbye"
means
going
away.
And
going away
means
forgetting.

❦ゃ❦ゃ❦ゃ❦❧

☸𝕻𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝕻𝔞𝔫☸

❦ゃ❦ゃ❦ゃ❦❧

Peter paused his playing, noticing a commotion on the ground. A boy he had never seen before had appeared, and Tink seemed to be harassing him just a bit.

Peter launched himself from the tree and glided down, landing gracefully beside them, hearing the last bit of the conversation. "You're always welcome here, unless you prove you shouldn't be." Peter chimed in, not really feeling that the boy seemed like a threat. Usually the Raiders gave off a different vibe, and tried to stay away from places they had already hit. "Welcome to Neverland!" Pan chimed, cheerfully. He always had to put on a good face for the newcomers. It was his way of trying to return Neverland to it's former glory.

▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ӝ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃

❝ Never grow up...❞

DragonChild09

spanishbabe122

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:40 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

User Image
"Hey, Peter i was just telling this traveler that he should join me and listen to your flute playing. He seems kind of fond of the tunes you play." She spoke so calm and at ease to show Peter nothing was wrong. Tinker tried her best to be the security guard of the island, she didn't want to worry Peter in any way unless it was crucial for his attention.  

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

MoonKnightIV

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:46 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

spanishbabe122

User Image

Robin Hood

A clam breeze passed through him..The sound's of sea gulls crying surrounded him. "There it is" Robin Hood thought to himself! And he beheld a shoreline to the island of Never Land! Robin let out a small smile as he fitted a new string to his bow.
"Its been quite some time .." Robin thought to himself, his boat docking on the shore, dismounting he quickly told his crew member's and best friend Little John to go back to the Forest and make sure everything he had instructed them to do was carried out. 'Worry not about me my companions..I'm just here to see an old friend."
Robin started to trek through the forest's of Never Land; much hasn't changed. As he moved silently through the forested area following the music of Peter Pan..

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff