[PRP]The Wolf and the Bear {Inside}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:49 pm
This is a private roleplay between Asli Belrose and Pelashia.

User Image User Image

Teepees: Fatal Irony | Thalea

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:53 pm
How long had it been since she had first placed her paws upon the lush soil of this strange land? Time seemed to move differently in this land compared to that of the Land of Ice and Light; perhaps it was due to the harsh landscape of home that made it seem as if time dragged on. The icy blue mare looked up at the blue cloudless sky, she was not even sure she would be able to tell by the stars (if it were night) how much time had passed. A small breeze ticked through her veils, causing them to dance like Euraneura’s Veils on a clear night. With a sigh she continued her silent trek through the woods; she had not conversed with another living thing since she parted ways with the kind stallion of the Western Wood and his loyal wolf companion. Was there something about her that caused others to stay away or was this just an unpopulated portion of Kawani? Her gaze went to the tracks she left in the soft dirt, instead of the half circle shape that was the distinctive print to those who bore hooves; hers were large and matched the shape of a predator. With a shake of her head, the mare continued on her way, there was nothing she could do about her ursine appearance and it was the loss of those soquili who avoided her, she may appear icy but her heart was warm and caring.

Usually one would find it to be difficult not to get disheartened in the silence and the lack of company, but Pelashia had much to occupy her mind. The desire to see her daughter again kept her moving forward and the hopes and dreams of her Tribe kept her determined to never fail. The time spent during the Donning of the Veils was not supposed to be easy, it was a journey to test the limits of one’s ability and learn how to harness the inner strength hidden within their hearts. Many have donned the veils and many never returned home to the Land of Ice and Light. Did they fail? Or did they discover that this land was where they were meant to be and decided not to return to the harsh life upon the ice? What would her decision be? Her duty to the Dragenijs pulled her back to the icy tundra but her heart pulled her in the direction of her daughter. Quickly she pushed the thought and the decision to the back of her mind, it did not matter at the moment for her daughter was still lost and she had not yet learned how to harness her inner strength which would be needed to lead the Tribe.

Fatal Irony
Here are what Pelashia's Veils look like, just in case you are wondering. I am going to try to get them on her as soon as I can :}

Coloration: [1] [2]

Style: The veil is wrapped around her body in a similar fashion to the Amachi Clan's scarves. It wraps around her head and partially down her body or kinda like this mare's but Without the part on the leg

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:04 pm
Thalea
Your avatar is amazing. Just FYI XD

He found himself once again wandering the woods. He liked the forest best, he found. Maybe it was the near-constant cover of the branches and leaves and undergrowth, or perhaps the way it was constantly teeming with life. He enjoyed all of the scents and sounds around him. He was a child of spring, and though an adult he had never yet known a winter. Still, he couldn't imagine how the woods might be all cold and barren, so he looked around him with the blissful ignorance of youth.

There was a spring to his step as he went along. He'd managed a fine kill just that morning, so his belly was full, the sun was out, and he was feeling quite content. It was one of the days he was pleased to be out on an adventure. He didn't always feel that it was quite the right call, but today he did and there was a smile on his face.

His paws were silent in the dirt, still slightly soft from recent rains. He liked the silent way he could move through the woods, scarcely rustling any leaves he walked past. It was a game to him, almost. He enjoyed being the predator, the hunter. He liked being good at it.

So it was with great surprise that he very nearly blundered right into another soquili around the bend in the path. He very nearly bumped into her, stopping only just in time.

"Er.... uh... hi?" He gave her a half sheepish grin.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:35 pm
She had been so lost in thought that she had not even noticed that she was about to collide with a soquili until just a moment before impact. Pelashia blinked at the stallion, his red eyes were framed by blue messy bangs, what drew her eyes was the sharp horn was upon his head. It was different than the other horns she had seen, the ones of Vestakia’s father were more curved and thick, the style the stallion before her bore reminded her more of the horns that the unicorns of legend had.

“Ah! Oh! Hello!” Pelashia smiled brightly at the stallion she had almost smacked into, “I am sorry about that, I almost ran into you, I was lost in thought and not looking where I was going.” Since they were so close together it was hard to get a good look at the stallion, besides his eyes and mane, she was able to see some of his markings, which started the head and worked their way down in an interesting intricate design all way down to his paws. His paws. Pelashia did a double take at the stallions legs, touching the soft dirt were wolf like paws.

Her brown eyes sought his red ones, already they were as wide as they could be and there was wonder in her voice with a touch of home sickness, “You have paws, as well.” Tenzin had said that he had heard that there were some in Kawani who possessed paws like hers, but she had thought the possibility of her meeting one was slim. The ursine mare knew that her words were not very elegant or smart, but she was in shock, it had been moon turns since she had seen others with paws.

Fatal Irony
Thank you! Hehe <3

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:22 am
Thalea
I'm SO sorry for the long wait! If you don't want to continue let me know! <333

User Image

He was so startled by the near-collision that it took him a moment to process how close they were and that he should perhaps back off to a more reasonable distance. He took a few steps back and just caught up with what she was saying. He was used to others being surprised at his paws, and he was about to sheepishly apologize for his startling appearance when he realized she had said as well. He stopped with his mouth open and poised to speak and stared at her bear-like paws for a moment. He had no words. He took her appearance in and realized on top of the paws she was built like a bear as well, muscular and bulky. She managed to maintain her femininity of course with her scarf and flowing hair, but he had never seen anyone like her. Sure, he had a friend in Mac Lir who had claws but that was hardly the same thing. This mare was built like a predator, head to claw.

He finally stopped gaping at her like a rude little child and closed his mouth before opening it again to speak. "I'm sorry...I just... I've never even heard of anyone like you. I've never met anyone else with claws like me. This is incredible! Where do you come from?" He often wondered what exactly made them this way. He was born of magic, a gift from the Spirits to his two mothers, but he looked little like them in terms of species. He sometimes though that perhaps because his mother Kiska was part kalona that somehow that meat-eating/hunter aspect had somehow translated to the Spirits as "feline predator" and that was how he ended up the way he was. But now... now he knew there were others. What did that mean? Was it another species? He glanced at the mare's feet again and ruled that out. They were similar, but very different as well. They couldn't possibly be one single species.

"I'm Asli, by the way! I'm so sorry for the rudeness. My parents did the best they could teaching me manners but apparently not too much stuck." He flashed her a charming grin while digging in the dirt with a claw sheepishly. "May I ask your name?" What a way to meet someone for the first time. Almost run into her, gape slack-jawed at her feet, babble nonsense and THEN ask for her name. Yup. Smooth, Asli. Smooth. He silently berated himself for acting like such a fool. Mac Lir would never behave this way. Mac Lir would be all flirtation and charm and would have the mare wrapped around his claw in a heartbeat. Maybe the difference was that Asli was already lifemated and wasn't trying to flirt? Still. He could have a little more tact.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games