Submit

bleep
  thanks for visiting
View Results

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image

Come little children, I'll take thee away.
Into a land of enchantment.
Come little children, the time's come to play.
Here in my garden of magic.

theme

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

In a small town, located far off from civilization, mother's tuck in their children. Telling them bed stories where a dark villain comes and takes away bad children. She tells them how he sharpens his claws, how you can hear him come before you see him. How children cry for their parents, but they can never return home no matter how hard they try. She says that he takes them somewhere far-far away, a dark place where they can never be found no matter who searches for them.

And then she kisses her child's head, "Don't worry, we will always keep you safe."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou can try.

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:08 pm
User Imagex x x x x❜__ lubato , vivian.
x x x x x x▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
x xtalkative. apprehensive. passionate.

xxxxxx█ ➳ ▌: Earnest Girl
xxxxxx█ ➳ ▌: 18
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx█ ➳ ▌: 5"6'/125lbs

User Image
Vivian grew up in the village, and everything bad that happened was when it was right around her age. She doesn't remember what the boy looked like when they were in elementary school - who everyone now calls 'The Dark One'. But she knows they're around the same age, because his disappearance - and the start of many others - happened when she was in highschool. Vivian tries hard to be a good girl, her family runs a bakery in town, making up bread and small cakes here and there; but it really doesn't bring in a lot of money. To compensate for this, she tries hard in school but doesn't really excel. The only thing she's able to do so far is talk to ghosts, and not much else. Vivian doesn't have many plans for the future, having no bearable gift, there's not much for her to do - except to probably take over the bakery.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x x x x xMichaels , Dante.
x x x x x x▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
x xIntelligent. Adventurous. Distant.

xxxxxx█ ➳ ▌: "The Bad Boy"
xxxxxx█ ➳ ▌: 18
xxxxxx█ ➳ ▌: About 5'6" and 180 pounds

User Image
Personality- Seems distant but that doesn't make him not smart. He seems like his life is just running in a loop and he's just trying to get through it as painless as possible.He feels almost heart broken when she did not return to school and he can't hide it any longer.
Back Story- His mother was taken when he was 8 years old. No one would ever tell him what happened to try not to scare him. She was working late and did not cast the protective charms to help her walk home when she vanished with out a trace. He knows the same thing has happened again but this time he wont stand by and let it happen.

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:12 pm
ƒιη

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:32 pm
Dante was laying on his desk looking up at the teacher. He already knew about what the teacher was going on about in his last math class. He looked over and saw his friend. Vivian was the only person that talked to her after all.

He smirked feeling almost happy that he found someone like her but than shrugged it away not thinking about it for very long. He looked down at his note book and started to draw. Drawing was his secret that he shared with no one. Only Vivian has seen a few of them when he dropped his book in the hall one day.

He had seen a ghost on his walk up here and wanted to remember what it looked like to try to see him again to help if possible. He knew it was unlikely but he wanted to try to talk to it. He hasn't fully tried it yet but wondered if it would even work. Stranger things have happened in this "town" his family was forced to live in basically.  

anastasia1125

Profitable Entrepreneur

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:30 pm

User Image

come on skinny love just end this here
                                            you will carry on i'll disappear

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Vivian wasn't really listening to the lecture, seeing as how there was only three minutes left, she didn't think it was necessary. All she could think about was getting back to her dorm room, so she could eat something. Before she knew it the bell rung, and everyone got up. The first thing she was going to do was get up and ask Dante if he wanted to walk back to the dorms together - that is until someone grabbed onto her shoulder from behind. "Hey, Vivi! We're having a slumber party at my house, wanna come?" She wasn't really planning on doing anything this weekend - although she knew she should try and hone her abilities to do more than just talk to spirits - but she wasn't down for a get-together right now. She lifted her hand and gave a small meek wave, "Ah, sorry. I've actually got stuff to do, and If I don't get it done I know I'll fall behind." As if I'm not already behind.
"Well, that's ok. We're going to be doing a ton of stuff this weekend, so we'll text you and see what you're up too. Malika wants to go to the mall later." The girl pulled out her phone and began tapping her fingertips on it, her other friends behind her discussing other things like nail polish colors. Vivian quickly turned to look around the room, not seeing Dante anymore, and she tried to crane her neck to see out the windows. "Yeah...right, text me sure, I've gotta go." She left without looking back, going down the hallway and squeezing herself in between people till she was finally outside the school doors - Dante not in sight. She pressed the heel of her hand against her forehead, disappointed, but also fighting herself that it was for the better. You can't exactly be fiddling around, you have 'stuff' to do anyways.

It was more than obvious that Vivian liked Dante, and equally obvious that he didn't hold the same feelings for her. But really, she didn't care about that. She wasn't trying to force him to like her, or hoping that he one day would; she just liked him and although she never gave a confession, she was sure he and the whole class already knew. Not that it mattered to her though.
Her phone in her bag beeped, she let one sling fall off her shoulder while digging in, pulling it out she could see that it was just her friend trying to text her further details for this weekend. She swore as she looked at the time, it was fall season so the sunset earlier - and you had to absolutely be home before the sunset. Only two hours before she had to be back, not bad, didn't mean she had anything to do for those two hours though. Depressed and slightly stressed, she sent Dante a text while making her way to the dorm. See you Monday! :') Soon she was walking up the staircase to the second level of the dorms, getting out her key and opening up her door, throwing her bag down and heading towards her laptop. No matter how much she read and tried, she just couldn't be able to do anything else besides talk to apparitions.

anastasia1125
Decided to post a picture because I don't think my icon was good at showing what she looked like :s  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:16 pm
Kari is Kute

OOC: no worries at all here is the link to my guys pic if it doesn't post it right
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTINDJIC_-incvqfoNgYFxtwapOhlXNblINjbPjdQNyM5fH8pfw

Dante was already in his dorm. A music band called The Family Ruin playing loudly but he suddenly heard his phone vibrate against his desk. He looked down at the phone and sighed. s**t...he forgot to walk with her home. He was usually better at remembering that. She was the only person that ever talked to him in school though so it made sense. He replied back. "Sorry about today. Had a lot on my mind..." he said knowing it would be the first he responded but today he didn't mind anymore. Maybe it would help him be able to process everything in his head if he talked to people. It wasn't a bad theory.  

anastasia1125

Profitable Entrepreneur

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:42 pm

"UGH!" Vivian smacked her hand against her head, after dying in a video game for the twentieth time. Whenever she played video games, time sped up so much, she forgot everything else. For her it was just a way to unwind, and puzzle games were her favorite. The sun was setting so fast, and she was completely ensnared by her computer screen.
But then, then loud beeping filled her whole room, not quite like a siren and not as silent as an alarm. She pushed away from her desk, her office chair wheeling her towards her bed, where her watch laid next to her phone. With a few twists of the tiny hands at the sides of her watch, the alarm went off. She then slumped in her chair, giving the watch a quick toss back onto the bed. "Damn, that was close." Vivian stood, rubbing her hand on her face before going to her nightstand. Chanting could be so tiring, especially if you did it every day. She grabbed some charms, little sheets of enchanted paper that would guard her room. She placed some on the door, and then the one window in her room. Pushing the chair out of the way she sat on the floor, and read from the book. By now, most every person probably knew the enchantment by heart, but Vivian had a huge fear of messing up and always read from it when chanting.
---------------------------------------------

Saturday morning, the start of her two day break. Weekends always seemed too short. Vivian groggily rubbed her hand across her whole face, with the other hand she patted blindly on her bed, trying to find her phone. It was eight am, great. Her weekends weren't too bad, but she always spent them at the bakery, and being there meant being with her parents which wasn't always the best. Money was tight in her household, and it caused fights. Being the owners of a bakery, didn't really bring in too much money. Most people just bought their bread at a grocery store, and they weren't well skilled at cakes. Besides money feuds, they'd always discuss her future with her. 'What are you going to do? What's your career goals? Where will you be in five years from now?' They were like broken records, and she knew exactly what would come out of their mouths before they even said it.
She soon got up, went to the showers and back to her room and got dressed. After a bit more time, she then started making her way to the bakery, seeing familiar faces on the way and waving to them. With her phone in hand she began to text back the people she forgot to yesterday. Letting the girls know she could meet them at the shopping center tomorrow, and then texting Dante 'It's fine! What are you doing today? Come over to my parents bakery, bring your dad some bread.'

She vaguely knew what happened to his mother, vaguely. She knew that she wasn't around, but didn't have enough courage to ask what had happened. It didn't feel like her place to know or ask.

anastasia1125
ooc;; We'll have her disappear tomorrow, not today! That way our characters can bond a bit more, and we can see their personalities.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:04 am
Kari is Kute
ooc;; We'll have her disappear tomorrow, not today! That way our characters can bond a bit more, and we can see their personalities.

ooc: Okay good to know smile I will be offline from 4pm to 9pm but i will be back soon (first day at new job)

Dante was listening to music when he felt his phone go off. Vivian was probably playing her video games last night and forgot to reply. He had been up since 8 am too but he woke up from a bad nightmare. His mothers...disappearance really did a number on him and still has. He hasn't even told Vivian yet. Only that she hasn't been around. He sat up in his desk chair and looked down at his phone reading the message. She wanted to hang out at the bakery...sounds like fun. Better than being with his drunk dad for too long. He replied instantly feeling relived. "Sure I will be there. What time would be best? My dad always loves your family's bread after all." He put his phone on his desk and went to look for his clothes. He put on his Escape the Fate shirt, faded dark blue jeans and his Converse All Star high tops waiting for her to respond.  

anastasia1125

Profitable Entrepreneur

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

anastasia1125

Profitable Entrepreneur

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100