Blank slates need some plots! Open Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:27 pm
Real simple thread- no forms or the like - post away! These all have NO rp or one. If it's breeding you're interested in, I can get them up to count pretty fast if needs be. Seeking anything means anything bar death. I will RP injuries/maiming if that is something you want to do plot wise.

User Image

Uira is in the Saba'Nyumba, I see her as vaguely unpredictable and quick-thinking- seeing anything.

User Image

This lady was rehomed to me and is the blankest of blank slates. Her name means pure heart/soul- I maybe see her as having the best intentions but things often go awry. Seeking anything but she will be staying in her pride.

User Image

He's selfless, basically- and up for anything!

User Image

A slave in the Mlima, subservient to all and with a pretty messed up past. Seeking anything except breeding/mates cause yo he's a slave and can't.

User Image

Has a broken heart and feels lost for an undecided reason thus far- possibly gay, not sure what I have in mind for him!

User Image

HAS LEFT THE BONELANDS - travelled with his brother for awhile before they went their separate ways. Perceptive, thoughtful and a listener. A bit of a Sherlock type, good at deducing. Looking for anything.

User Image

Joined the Nchi with a band of warriors. Can barter his way in and out of many situations. Silver tongued,strong and has an adopted daughter. Will be staying in pride.

User Image

Cheerful, always humming a tune, always. I'm up for him pissing off someone or something >> but I would like him to be happy in the long run. I kinda feel like there were tentative plans/flings with this boy and someone, but I can't remember who/what. If you were that person please tell me! I may be imagining it, I'm not sure >>

User Image

Bone idle, chilled out to the max, loves nature. Looking for anything.

User Image

Meek. Her name means mouse and she has a similarly gentle disposition. Looking for anything.

User Image

Done nothing with this guy since about... 2008? -shot-
He was in the Graveyard pack, but he is a true wanderer and so isn't looking to be tied to one place again. Other than that, he's open.

User Image

Sarcastic, bitter but a great listener, Jivu has a bit of a rubbish family past which means she has trouble trusting others sometimes.

User Image

Peaceful, calm, one with the world. Looking for anything positive.

User Image

Strong, wants to protect her pride and everyone she loves. Looking for anything, breeding included.

That's about half, I'd say that'll do for now. c:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:01 pm
I have both of these lions for your Msemi boy

User Image

User Image

For your Kizi girl I have both of these lions

User Image
Asker Sister to Vanellope

User Image  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:55 am
Zosie

User Image

For Hummel? I think once I might have mentioned it, but that was so long ago. XD

She's a very bold and outspoken lioness. I could see her having a very serious moment and snapping at him for just humming along while they're hunting or something. Like she has more of a I'm going to be slightly mean towards you cause I do kinda like you personality for him. lol But she is in the PL would he be interested in joining? I would be interested in them being mates if wanted. <3 If he were to seriously piss someone off she would be the one to jump in to help him out "Hey! Only I get to smack him for that!" D:<

Can come up with other ideas as well, but just wanted to put her out there for him first. c:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:27 am
AstoriaFallen

What did you have in mind for any of them? c:

Sabra Knight

Yay Sabra! I think I remember -is rubbish- We can try them! I'm not sure about him joining the PL at the moment but I wouldn't be adverse- I love the PL and have quite a few but there's a few prides I don't have any lions in c:  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:08 am
Zosie

It's okay. xD

Mk, well depending on plot I may be flexible with her placement as well. :3 I just really love the PL and wanted to start throwing some of my lions in there myself.

Would you want me to start up an rp for first meeting or you?

Also if you prefer aim to guild just let me know. XD I'm Sabra Knight on there as well. Especially if you want to create some plots on there for them or others. <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:15 am
User Image

In the Ela I have Aya! She's awkward and usually out hunting. Used to being on her own, doesn't have any friends right now as she's been left to her own devices since she was a cub due to being very responsible. She doesn't understand other folks very well.

User Image  

demonstration_evil

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:10 pm
I'm down for some general rp smile

I really don't have anything plot wise with them all just yet.

Vanellope is a sweetie, Asker is just.... He's a bunch of different things. don't know how to describe him really lol.

Velia is shy around things foreign to her but is a cracker jack once you get her to open up.

Aedan is.. Well. He puts himself out there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:16 pm
Sabra Knight

I've tried to add you on AIM but it won't let me ;; I'm zohwhee if it'll let you add me instead, then we can plot? <33

demonstation_evil

She sounds sweet, Dohi is pretty relaxed so won't be too in her face, shall I start an RP? C: Were you looking for any plots in particular?

AstoriaFallen

Sounds great! If I start an RP for Asker and Nishka would you mind starting one with Velia and Onfelaldozas? c:  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:59 am
Zosie

I can definitely do that. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:58 am
Zosie

User Image

This lady was rehomed to me and is the blankest of blank slates. Her name means pure heart/soul- I maybe see her as having the best intentions but things often go awry. Seeking anything but she will be staying in her pride.

For Nishka I have

User Image

Penipu likes to play pranks and he enjoys a good laugh. Maybe Nishka could teach him her thieving ways?  

nessiaing

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:52 am
Zosie

User Image

User Image

Personality: Coming from a parentage of crazy on either side, it was no surprise that Kichaa'noga turned out a little off herself. Kichaa suffers from bi-polar disorder, her moods constantly changing over time. Kichaa does not go from elated to saddened or aggressive quickly, it's a gradual process for her. She will be happy at the beginning of the day, and simply sad and wanting to cry by the end of it. Her ups last much longer than her downs, but her downs are much more intense than her ups. Sometimes she'll find a happy medium for a short period of time, a balance in her mood if you will.

Aside from her mood disorder, Kichaa is normally a very happy, and hippy-ish girl, much like her father. She is very affection and flirtatious with just about everyone around, but it's more in an innocent manner than a sexual one. Hugs here, boo-boo kisses there, just very loving all around. She does have one little quirk that is amusing: Kichaa may introduced herself to others as Chacha, and insists upon being called Chacha instead of Kichaa'noga.

-----------

Kichaa had a relatively hard life, as she was part of the U'W when she was born and was very distrusting of males as a result. Her time in the Ela has helped soften her, especially because of her clan-mates being so warm and welcoming of her. A childhood sweetheart and best friend (fro the U'W), is part of the Ela and mated to someone else. It took her a long time to move past that, and Kichaa is now looking for someone who is patient enough to deal with her ups and downs and love her, for her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:24 pm
nessiaing

We can certainly RP them together, that would be fun! I can set one up if you like, but probably not until tomorrow!

hibi-tea

I'm not sure what their characters would be like together or how Dohi would react as he's so peaceful and laid back but I'm definitely up for RPing them, could be interesting!

Edit: P.S I know I have been a bit quiet lately, so please poke me for any plots or remind me of things >>  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:01 pm
Zosie

Would Zembe be available for a fling? I am looking to fling one of my single girls. They are in my I/T pride Indlovukati and I'd like one of them to bring home some cubs

Nabila
Naledi
Luna  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:37 pm
Zosie

For this dude
User Image

I've got
User Image
If Lyu could have her perfect world, nobody would be sad and meat would come pre-skinned and bonned. This cheetah is a friend to all, or at least she wants to be a friend to everybody, but Lyu is far from perfect and has several quirks that make her... Her.

She's oddly quite good at reading other's emotions but if Lyu sense someone is sad or stressed she becomes stressed and worried herself. She also is rather thin due to the fact that she nearly faints at the sight of blood, (she's completely incapable of hunting for herself) as Lyu detests the very idea of bringing harm to others.

Being a Lady-in-waiting she also cannot breed unless said breeding is approved by the queen, but I really want to rp her some more though. So maybe she asks Nong'Oneza to hunt for her since she can't or something? xD  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:11 pm
Zosie

Wow for some reason this never flagged me. Yes, would you mind starting? Haha

Plot-wise for her I had a couple of thoughts. I'm looking for a mate in the long term if you're interested, and thinking she'd maybe have a crush on someone and have absolutely no idea how romance works. She's all around not used to being around other lions, so she tries to be nice but often ends up babbling, essentially, so someone who can teach her about ~friendship~ also works  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff